Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 02:07:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RECALL ON ALL FRAUDULENT HORSEMANS COMP. INSURANCE POLICIES  (Read 14424 times)
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: November 22, 2005, 03:01:21 PM »

If everyone wants to talk harness racing, why not click on a thread that has something to do with harness racing? Why click on a thread thats called RECALL ON ALL FRAUDULENT HORSEMANS COMP. INSURANCE POLICIES?? It like trying to find sports on the food network?
Report to moderator   Logged
HORSEY

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: November 23, 2005, 11:04:26 AM »

Sirs, I am going to ask this question for the 4th time. is Tom Wendt in jail or was he arrested? i would sure hate to see the guy in jail for thanksgiving. anyone heard anything? please do not start with the bashing bs . are you listening dakuris, njhorseman, burton or others? just answer the question. is tom in jail yes or no.  Angry

mr. self-righteous
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 11:07:08 AM by HORSEY » Report to moderator   Logged
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: November 23, 2005, 11:08:33 AM »

Whats extremely weird, is why don't anyone come out and call Horsey a troll? He is as much of a   troll as Burton or Breth?
HORSEY

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: November 23, 2005, 11:09:52 AM »

Sirs, I am going to ask this question for the 4th time. is Tom Wendt in jail or was he arrested? i would sure hate to see the guy in jail for thanksgiving. anyone heard anything? please do not start with the bashing bs . are you listening dakuris, njhorseman, burton, chi-town stan or others? just answer the question. is tom in jail yes or no. 

mr. self-righteous
HORSEY

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: November 23, 2005, 11:16:20 AM »

chitown stan, if i am a troll, what the hell r u? don't try getting off the tom wendt topic pal. its about if tom is in jail or not for thankgiving, now you want to start bashing. i'll ask the question another time chitown stan, is tom in jail or not since he does not write on this bulletin board no more. jail or not stan? let me know.

mr. self-righteous
TC

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: November 23, 2005, 11:20:20 AM »

Stan, when this Horsey starts presenting false information, then he will become a troll.  Until then, I'm giving him/her leeway.  Has this Horsey person said one wrong thing ?  This individual started a topic about Tom and his goofy insurance dealings.  I for one would rather talk harness racing, but some of these insurance policies were apparently sold to horsemen.  My guess is this Horsey fellow was swindled by a shady insurance seller type and is just making Tom pay for the sins of all fraudulent policy writers.  It's unfair to blame Tom for all the bad apples in the insurance game IMO.  Let's move on...TC
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: November 23, 2005, 11:27:01 AM »

TC,

C'mon, we are all smarter then that. Its obvious this guy is someone in disguise, out to get Tom Wendt. If thats the case, fine. But please don't come on here and try and insult anyones intelligence by saying this is some innocent bystander that was screwed over by an insurance guy. I would hope people on this board are smarter then that. Hell, maybe they aren't.
HORSEY

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: November 23, 2005, 12:00:07 PM »

mr chitown stan, thank you for confirming that i would never buy anything from a fraud like tom wendt, let alone insurance. since you seem to like tom wendt, why doesn't he come on the bulletin board and post about this story? you seem to be right on here defending the fraud everytime somebody puts up more information about this crook. are you a crook too? lets stick with this topic, i'll ask again chitowm stan, is tom wendt in jail or was he arrested for thanksgiving? it only requires a yes or no anwser. got it?

mr self-righteous
Henry C. Robinson

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: November 24, 2005, 06:03:36 PM »

As a relative newcomer to the forum, it took me an hour to read all these posts in this category.  Is this Tom Wendt that goof who sits sometimes in the Maywood dining room ?  He's about 6 feet tall, has a poofy helmet head of hair, and has maybe 3 teeth in his mouth.  He's always screaming for favorites and never shuts up.  I think he may have been with some other guys at his table.  He sits usually 2 tables down from my buddy Al.
Armonsol

« Reply #184 on: August 10, 2006, 09:25:11 PM »

TC

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: August 10, 2006, 09:40:00 PM »

Armonsol, please don't get poor Chris Ezzo's blood pressure elevated with this kind of fear.   Wink  If she even thinks Tom is up to his old tricks again, she'll take personal time.  Spare her the fear.   trotter  TC
silence

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: August 10, 2006, 09:57:09 PM »

Rumor has it that Tom W. sold Debbie Allison the fire insurance coverage on her house and farm.  I hope she aint waiting by the mailbox for a check.  lmfao
TC

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: August 10, 2006, 10:00:49 PM »

Rumor has it that Tom W. sold Debbie Allison the fire insurance coverage on her house and farm.  I hope she aint waiting by the mailbox for a check.  lmfao
Petey, you're BUSTED - we know this is you !  Glad you got out of the joint !  Any changes ?  Is "winky" the size of a manhole cover - no pun intended ?  TROLL !   trotter  TC

DON'T DO THE CRIME IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME !
silence

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: August 10, 2006, 10:07:11 PM »

And like a good neighbor, Tom wendt is there.  lmfao
tonymfan

« Reply #189 on: August 10, 2006, 10:31:18 PM »

So many memories. So many great trolls! So many posters who deleted themselves to become "guest".

And proof that I cannot be Tom W! An esteemed poster wrote this and esteemed posters are never wrong!!!!!

Pretty soon Tom's computer will also be disconnected. Hence, the number of attacks on SN DN etc. will abate.  Tom is dying the death.
Armonsol

« Reply #190 on: August 10, 2006, 10:32:38 PM »

So many memories. So many great trolls! So many posters who deleted themselves to become "guest".

And proof that I cannot be Tom W! An esteemed poster wrote this and esteemed posters are never wrong!!!!!

Tom I was wrong on that, but you are you and YOU know it.
tonymfan

« Reply #191 on: August 10, 2006, 10:38:30 PM »

Tom I was wrong on that, but you are you and YOU know it.

You bet I know who I am!!!!! It's you goofs who are wrong!
silence

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: August 10, 2006, 10:40:56 PM »

seriously.  did Tom ever end up out of jail or what happenned?  anyone?  I heard he made big bucks for a long time selling that phony crap.  anyone?
tonymfan

« Reply #193 on: August 10, 2006, 10:46:37 PM »

seriously.  did Tom ever end up out of jail or what happenned?  anyone?  I heard he made big bucks for a long time selling that phony crap.  anyone?

No one has heard anything since the story broke. Armonsol or someone found one more official document online about a state Department of Insurance action to revoke the license. There never was any official word about what if any fake policies were sold at the track. Anything that's been told on this forum since then was fabricated by the usual goofs and there's never any backing documentation to what they say.
Dan Nance

« Reply #194 on: August 10, 2006, 11:07:47 PM »

No one has heard anything since the story broke. Armonsol or someone found one more official document online about a state Department of Insurance action to revoke the license. There never was any official word about what if any fake policies were sold at the track. Anything that's been told on this forum since then was fabricated by the usual goofs and there's never any backing documentation to what they say.

Way to go Tommy Boy. Tell us how it was. Nice that you felt the need to jump back in on this topic. You just couldn't stand that this topic was put back on the 1st page so you jumped right in.

You fool nobody but yourself and Janine. I know you're a fool but I didn't think Janine was a fool to believe tonymfan is not Tommy Boy Wendt. You give yourself away everytime you post. 
tonymfan

« Reply #195 on: August 10, 2006, 11:12:31 PM »

Way to go Tommy Boy. Tell us how it was. Nice that you felt the need to jump back in on this topic. You just couldn't stand that this topic was put back on the 1st page so you jumped right in.

You fool nobody but yourself and Janine. I know you're a fool but I didn't think Janine was a fool to believe tonymfan is not Tommy Boy Wendt. You give yourself away everytime you post. 

You're some genius. The last post in this thread before today was November 2005. I didn't register until January 2006. I was not in the thread to "jump back in" you moron! Now go knock some more holes in the walls of some houses looking for hidden treasure. LOL!!!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #196 on: August 10, 2006, 11:21:39 PM »

You're some genius. The last post in this thread before today was November 2005. I didn't register until January 2006. I was not in the thread to "jump back in" you moron! Now go knock some more holes in the walls of some houses looking for hidden treasure. LOL!!!!!

I thought you said goodnight little Tommy Boy. We know when you registered. You registered after the insurance scandle died down and after the old forum got hacked.

You felt the need to jump in when this topic got put back on the front page because you just could not stand it. So, you had to make your litle comments.

Good to bed and dream that you are taking 20 sucks on Morgan's Mo Joe.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: