Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 01:19:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RECALL ON ALL FRAUDULENT HORSEMANS COMP. INSURANCE POLICIES  (Read 14411 times)
ENQUIRER

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2005, 08:03:40 PM »

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO TOM WENDT, DID HE GO TO JAIL OVER ALL OF THIS? I HAVE NOT BEEN ON THIS BOARD FOR A LONG TIME AND WAS SHOCKED WHEN I HEARD OF THIS. IS TOM ALRIGHT OR LOCKED UP? I KNOW ISURANCE FRAUD IS SOME SERIOUS SHIT SO IF EW OR RICHARD BREATH CAN LET ALL OF US KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO TOM AND IF HE IS NOT IN JAIL, IT WOULD BE NICE TO KNOW.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2005, 08:11:01 PM »

OK VIEWERS

The topic is unlocked so that must mean that the facts are true or Janine would have removed the topic.

edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2005, 08:18:03 PM »

OK VIEWERS

The topic is unlocked so that must mean that the facts are true or Janine would have removed the topic.

We won't know a thing until we hear back from the horsemen, Dan.  They should all check their policies, and if anyone is found to have a fraudulent policy, please let us know.

Until then, given things that I know, I withhold judgment, because Mr. Hamilton and Tom do not get along.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2005, 08:30:48 PM »

You see EW, Another person that Tom does not get along with??? Seems to be a pattern their huh??

How could his boss get along with him knowing what he pulled on the company??? A FRAUD???
HORSEY

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2005, 08:41:00 PM »

Sir,

That was the point of this entire thread, to make horsemen aware that Mr. Wendt was indeed charged with insurance fraud. I am beginning to think that this Edward William fellow might be Tom Wendt hiding under a different name. I understand friendship but when your close friend and confidant is charged with insurance fraud (which is a fact!), it might be time to find a different friend. Horsemen, please have a look at your insurance policies if you purchased anything form Mr. Wendt. This forum wants to operate on facts only and it is a known fact that: TOM WENDT WAS CHARGED WITH INSURANCE FRAUD. Now dispute that Richard Breath, Edward William, Joe B. and Burton.

Mr. Self-righteous
« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 08:42:31 PM by HORSEY » Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2005, 08:44:54 PM »

ATTENTION ALL HORSEMEN

The Racing Board is checking on all policies that were written by Wendt and it appears as if he is excluded from the grounds of racetracks and wagering facilities under the jurisdiction of the state of Illinois.

Is this the reason why Tom posting as others keeps saying that SN and I are excluded because he's the one who is really excluded and he just can't live with the fact that he is and we're not?

Edward, you act like this is no big deal selling fake comp policies to horseman. If proven it sounds like jail time to me.  
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2005, 08:49:01 PM »

Sir,

That was the point of this entire thread, to make horsemen aware that Mr. Wendt was indeed charged with insurance fraud. I am beginning to think that this Edward William fellow might be Tom Wendt hiding under a different name. I understand friendship but when your close friend and confidant is charged with insurance fraud (which is a fact!), it might be time to find a different friend. Horsemen, please have a look at your insurance policies if you purchased anything form Mr. Wendt. This forum wants to operate on facts only and it is a known fact that: TOM WENDT WAS CHARGED WITH INSURANCE FRAUD. Now dispute that Richard Breath, Edward William, Joe B. and Burton.

Mr. Self-righteous

Hate to bust your bubble, but I'm clearly not Tom.  TC has met me, Mike A. knows me, and there's probably others on the board as well.  I am a friend of Tom's.

Tom has always been good to me, and as a result, I will do the same to him.

There's always two sides to every story, and horsemen should understand that more than anyone.  I would, however, suggest that all horsemen make sure that their policies are valid.  Obviously, that's just covering your rear -- and given the circumstances, I can't fault that.

Best,
EW

HORSEY

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2005, 08:51:22 PM »

Sir,

You seen to be right on in your assumptions. Why this Edward William fellow keeps standing by a criminal is beyond thinkable. Either Edward William has shared in the wealth of Wendt's criminal enterprise or is he Tom Wendt posting under Edward's name? Nobody in there right mind would get involved with a person who might be a convicted felon. Yes, if convicted I would think insurance fraud would result in some sort of harsh penalty like jail for an extended period of time.

Mr. Self-righteous
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2005, 09:00:25 PM »

Sir,

You seen to be right on in your assumptions. Why this Edward William fellow keeps standing by a criminal is beyond thinkable. Either Edward William has shared in the wealth of Wendt's criminal enterprise or is he Tom Wendt posting under Edward's name? Nobody in there right mind would get involved with a person who might be a convicted felon. Yes, if convicted I would think insurance fraud would result in some sort of harsh penalty like jail for an extended period of time.

Mr. Self-righteous

Tom isn't "convicted" of anything, and if my understanding is correct, this is not a criminal matter whatsoever.

And, no, Mr. Troll, I didn't share in the "enterprise" of a couple mistakes.

Best,
EW

HORSEY

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2005, 09:06:18 PM »

Sir,

Does that mean that a person who is charged with insurance fraud is a nice unpstanding person who you want to be associated with and call a friend? Check your morals my friend and if he is not a criminal after being charged with insurance fraud, then what the hell do you call a criminal? Or, maybe you think its okay to committ insurance fraud and think there is nothing immoral about it. Good choice Edward William, maybe you should have your head examined and like the other posters said, he was charged with insurance fraud, call it what you will but he was charged with insurance fraud...DO YOU HEAR ME? If you want to call him your friend, be my guest.

Mr. Self-righteous
« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 09:08:33 PM by HORSEY » Report to moderator   Logged
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2005, 09:17:51 PM »

Sir,

Does that mean that a person who is charged with insurance fraud is a nice unpstanding person who you want to be associated with and call a friend? Check your morals my friend and if he is not a criminal after being charged with insurance fraud, then what the hell do you call a criminal? Or, maybe you think its okay to committ insurance fraud and think there is nothing immoral about it. Good choice Edward William, maybe you should have your head examined and like the other posters said, he was charged with insurance fraud, call it what you will but he was charged with insurance fraud...DO YOU HEAR ME? If you want to call him your friend, be my guest.

Mr. Self-righteous

Listen, Mr. m443097@aol.com -- Tom has never done one cross thing to me, at all.  If you abandon friends after something like this, that's your way.

If it turns out that he screwed horsemen, or that this was more widespread, I'll have to reconsider.  But, for a guy to have one issue in 18 years as an agent -- that's surely not something that makes you dump a friend.

If we differ on that respect, so be it.

Best,
EW

TC

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2005, 09:25:09 PM »

EW, point of order, but this Hamilton fellow is saying that Tom took HRB letterhead, and wrote as many as 20 policies while no longer affiliated with his company.  I don't care if it was 2 or 200 myself, but those are the facts according to the head of the company.  If Tom could stop the stupid trolling for 1 damn minute, he could refute or spin this any way he likes.  It's scary that you, his friend, he must have told 0.  Scary stuff.  TC
HORSEY

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2005, 09:30:26 PM »

Sir,

It has become evident that you like to associate yourself with the criminal element by calling a fraud your friend. I will accept that fact. I happen to have a higher moral standard way of thinking. To be honest with you if my mother committed a fraud, I would have nothing to do with her either. Since you seem perfectly comfortable with having frauds as your inner-circle of friends, might I suggest that you head on down to Cook Country Detention Center on 26th and California in Chicago? There are plenty of frauds roaming the neighborhood who I am sure would love to befriend you and complete your inner-circle. Hell, if you are lucky, maybe one of the frauds will knock off a liquor store in the inner-city and consummate your friendship. That way you would feel right at home, socializing and conversing with frauds, that’s what you like?

Mr. Self-righteous
« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 09:33:48 PM by HORSEY » Report to moderator   Logged
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2005, 09:32:01 PM »

EW, You are alright and seem to care about harness racing and its direction but trying to defend a "FRAUD" makes what you look bad. If the guys Boss said he did it and more, then you should just let it go and let Tom fight his own battles. You surely dont need to be his AGENT/LAWYER on these matters

Next thing you know you will be trying to make us believe that O.J. didnt do it either. Shocked Shocked Wait a minute why is he not in jail?Huh??
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2005, 09:35:27 PM »

EW, point of order, but this Hamilton fellow is saying that Tom took HRB letterhead, and wrote as many as 20 policies while no longer affiliated with his company.  I don't care if it was 2 or 200 myself, but those are the facts according to the head of the company.  If Tom could stop the stupid trolling for 1 damn minute, he could refute or spin this any way he likes.  It's scary that you, his friend, he must have told 0.  Scary stuff.  TC

Hell, TC, I don't know.

There's good chance he might be trying to cover his own ass.  I highly doubt Tom could've used the HRB name/letterhead/etc for FOUR YEARS before anyone cared to notice.  Somewhere I smell a rat.  You've got a new poster starting shit, bad insurance policies, and stories that aren't lining up.

It's quite the situation.  I'm about to just bow out, because I don't do any shit like this, and I'm sick of people lumping me in with the shit.

All in all, I'm just trying to honest, to keep a (apparent, maybe?) friend from BS, and talk about the sport I love.  That's all I got.

Best,
EW

HORSEY

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2005, 09:37:44 PM »

Listen, Mr. m443097@aol.com -- Tom has never done one cross thing to me, at all.  If you abandon friends after something like this, that's your way.

If it turns out that he screwed horsemen, or that this was more widespread, I'll have to reconsider.  But, for a guy to have one issue in 18 years as an agent -- that's surely not something that makes you dump a friend.

If we differ on that respect, so be it.

Best,
EW

Sir,

It has become evident that you like to associate yourself with the criminal element by calling a fraud your friend. I will accept that fact. I happen to have a higher moral standard way of thinking. To be honest with you if my mother committed a fraud, I would have nothing to do with her either. Since you seem perfectly comfortable with having frauds as your inner-circle of friends, might I suggest that you head on down to Cook Country Detention Center on 26th and California in Chicago? There are plenty of frauds roaming the neighborhood who I am sure would love to befriend you and complete your inner-circle. Hell, if you are lucky, maybe one of the frauds will knock off a liquor store in the inner-city and consummate your friendship. That way you would feel right at home, socializing and conversing with frauds, that’s what you like?

Mr. Self-righteous
TC

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2005, 09:42:22 PM »

Hell, TC, I don't know.

There's good chance he might be trying to cover his own ass.  I highly doubt Tom could've used the HRB name/letterhead/etc for FOUR YEARS before anyone cared to notice.  Somewhere I smell a rat.  You've got a new poster starting shit, bad insurance policies, and stories that aren't lining up.

It's quite the situation.  I'm about to just bow out, because I don't do any shit like this, and I'm sick of people lumping me in with the shit.

All in all, I'm just trying to honest, to keep a (apparent, maybe?) friend from BS, and talk about the sport I love.  That's all I got.

Best,
EW
EW, calm down.  I think that people are upset and have had enough with trolls getting away with saying whatever they wish about other esteemed posters to this forum.  If Tom were here as himself, who knows what would be said.  Instead, he does what he's been doing, now it's gone up like a trick cigar - right in his mug.  I do feel bad for Tom; I wish I myself were being treated well by him - I HIGHLY DOUBT IT !  TC
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2005, 09:42:50 PM »

Hell, TC, I don't know.

Best,
EW

EW, No one hates you on here, save your enegy and let Tom fight his own battles friend or not and lets get back to HARNESS RACING THE GAME YOU SAY YOU LOVE. HOW ABOUT IT EDDIE   Grin
ENQUIRER

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2005, 09:43:31 PM »

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO TOM WENDT? IS HE IN JAIL OVER THIS SHIT OR OUT ON BAIL? IF HE SCREWED THE POOR HORSEMEN NOTHING WOULD BE NEW, THEY GET SCREWED EVERY TIME THEY TURN AROUND!!! NOW COMES THE INSURANCE MAN STICKING IT UP THERE ASS. WAY TO GO TOM WENDT, YOUR A REAL WINNER!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2005, 09:43:42 PM »

Hell, TC, I don't know.

Best,
EW

Edward
              I have nothing against you. You have never said a bad thing about Team Nance. Why not just bow out of Tom's bullshit fraud dealings?

I would take the word of a gentleman who is in business at HRB and has no reason to tell lies. I'm sure he didn't lie to the insurance investigators.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2005, 09:44:35 PM »

To be honest with you if my mother committed a fraud, I would have nothing to do with her either.

FULL.  OF.  SHIT.

Best,
EW

ENQUIRER

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2005, 09:50:04 PM »

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO TOM WENDT? IS HE IN JAIL OVER THIS SHIT OR OUT ON BAIL? IF HE SCREWED THE POOR HORSEMEN NOTHING WOULD BE NEW, THEY GET SCREWED EVERY TIME THEY TURN AROUND!!! NOW COMES THE INSURANCE MAN STICKING IT UP THERE ASS. WAY TO GO TOM WENDT, YOUR A REAL WINNER!!
HORSEY

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2005, 09:51:36 PM »

Sir,

Since you seem perfectly comfortable with having frauds as your inner-circle of friends, might I suggest that you head on down to Cook Country Detention Center on 26th and California in Chicago? There are plenty of frauds roaming the neighborhood who I am sure would love to befriend you and complete your inner-circle. Hell, if you are lucky, maybe one of the frauds will knock off a liquor store in the inner-city and consummate your friendship. That way you would feel right at home, socializing and conversing with frauds, that’s what you like?

Mr. Self-righteous
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2005, 09:56:02 PM »

Joe Dakuras is Horsey just in case there is anyone who doesn't realize that.....he was buddies with Wendt at one time and they are both criminal......like I said sometime earlier....this is what ends up happening to friends that are both criminal....they end up trying to *** each other over and they both deserve it.....How you doin tonight Horsey....studying hard??  So it was you wife and relatives name you used to cheat in that contest...nice to hear...glad it wasnt your mother...cuz then you wouldnt talk to her right??  Very humorous stuff.....NO NUTS....scumbag...piece of shit....
HORSEY

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2005, 09:57:04 PM »

Where is Tom Wendt on this subject? I don't think he is in jail enquirer but Edward William seems to know a lot of what went on and is pround to call a fraud like Wendt his friend.

Mr. Self-righteous
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: