Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 02:01:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RECALL ON ALL FRAUDULENT HORSEMANS COMP. INSURANCE POLICIES  (Read 14498 times)
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2005, 10:03:01 PM »

Judging by the similar AOL e-mails, Enquirer and Horsey are probably the same person -- just egging on the BS.

And, yes, "Horsey" sure seems to phrase like Joe, but obviously -- with no proof -- there's no point even getting into it.

Best,
EW
Report to moderator   Logged

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2005, 10:04:22 PM »

Joe Dakuras is Horsey just in case there is anyone who doesn't realize that.....he was buddies with Wendt at one time and they are both criminal......like I said sometime earlier....this is what ends up happening to friends that are both criminal....they end up trying to *** each other over and they both deserve it.....How you doin tonight Horsey....studying hard??  So it was you wife and relatives name you used to cheat in that contest...nice to hear...glad it wasnt your mother...cuz then you wouldnt talk to her right??  Very humorous stuff.....NO NUTS....scumbag...piece of shit....
*** YOU, TOM !  YOUR SLIP IS SHOWING !  BE A MAN AND ADMIT ALL YOUR ALIASES.  TC  P.S. I just spoke to Joe D, his cell went out and he called me back from the desk at the school library.  How's that for some "FACT" clown.  He'll post tomorrow after his midterm is through.  Good Day !  Round up all your trolls and toss them all off thebridge you hide them under.
HORSEY

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2005, 10:11:37 PM »

Sir,

Wrong, why does it matter what my name is? Just because I do not put my real name on here does not mean I don't count. You can believe what you like and all I want to know is if we are talking harness racing now, right Edward William, Richard Breath, Joe B. and Burton?
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2005, 10:12:42 PM »

FULL.  OF.  SHIT.

Best,
EW

EW, Why go through with all this crap. I think your smarter than this.
Tom is the guy that needs to fight back not you. Sad Sad Sad
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2005, 10:15:35 PM »

Dakuras is just mad that Wendt didnt cut him in during his scam......Wendts fraud added up to more than the hadicapping contest fraud and Dakuras is jealous...just like he's jealous of anyone still in the game.....JoeB
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2005, 10:16:09 PM »

*** YOU, TOM !  YOUR SLIP IS SHOWING !  BE A MAN AND ADMIT ALL YOUR ALIASES.  TC  P.S. I just spoke to Joe D, his cell went out and he called me back from the desk at the school library.  How's that for some "FACT" clown.  He'll post tomorrow after his midterm is through.  Good Day !  Round up all your trolls and toss them all off thebridge you hide them under.

Easy TC, Let Tom come on here and defend himself like a man. And not be a frickin mouse. Its not EW'S FAULT
TC

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2005, 10:20:48 PM »

Dakuras is just mad that Wendt didnt cut him in during his scam......Wendts fraud added up to more than the hadicapping contest fraud and Dakuras is jealous...just like he's jealous of anyone still in the game.....JoeB
TOM, PLEASE GIVE IT A REST.  You're dragging the whole thing down the sewer. Save the many and sacrifice yourself.  Please quit while you are way behind on this issue.  100 frauds are worse than the 1, so take a breather.  TC
HORSEY

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2005, 10:25:43 PM »

Sir,

Now I understand, because I do not put my name on here you say i'm a troll. Okay, i'm a troll then. It still does not change the fact that Tom Wendt was charged with insurance fraud, so lets stick with this suject or start your own thread. Don't get mad at me because you like to run with frauds and then when you get called out, you get hot. too bad.

Mr. Self-righteous
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2005, 10:29:00 PM »

Sir,

Now I understand, because I do not put my name on here you say i'm a troll. Okay, i'm a troll then. It still does not change the fact that Tom Wendt was charged with insurance fraud, so lets stick with this suject or start your own thread. Don't get mad at me because you like to run with frauds and then when you get called out, you get hot. too bad.

Mr. Self-righteous

You're a troll because you signed up under a BS AOL account.  You can hide your e-mail address and use a different screenname -- but still use a legitimate e-mail.

"m443097" is definitely troll material.

And, no, I'm not hot.  I said you were full of shit because you made the comment that you would abandon your mother for problems with the department of Insurance.  That's sad.

Best,
EW

HORSEY

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2005, 10:34:43 PM »

Sir,

As I said, you have low morals, not me so don't get hot at me. You can hang around with the criminal element all you like and it won't make a shit to me. You are a criminal because you associate with one and yes sir, insurance fraud charges make you a criminal. Go ahead and turn your back and make believe nothing happened because that is what criminals do. You must love robberys, burgularies, and all kinds of criminals, they are your best friends.....right? That is what you like.

Mr. Self-righteous
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2005, 10:36:41 PM »

Sir,

As I said, you have low morals, not me so don't get hot at me. You can hang around with the criminal element all you like and it won't make a shit to me. You are a criminal because you associate with one and yes sir, insurance fraud charges make you a criminal. Go ahead and turn your back and make believe nothing happened because that is what criminals do. You must love robberys, burgularies, and all kinds of criminals, they are your best friends.....right? That is what you like.

Mr. Self-righteous

Okay.  Now you are adding nothing to the fray, and trying to act high and mighty while hiding your identity.

NEXT TOPIC!

Best,
EW

HORSEY

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2005, 10:39:48 PM »

Sir,

We have a topic, its Tom Wendt and his insurance fraud. Please stick to the topic and stop harassing me or I will not post anymore.

Mr. Self-righteous
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2005, 10:41:29 PM »

EW, Your either a hard head or obsessed with Tom. Why not wait till Tom comes on and battles himself???
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2005, 10:42:29 PM »

EW, Your either a hard head or obsessed with Tom. Why not wait till Tom comes on and battles himself???

I was trying to keep things fair, but I'm done.  Tom can do whatever he wishes from here.  I think I've already bothered myself with it too much.

Best,
EW

HORSEY

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2005, 10:54:55 PM »

Sir,

I was keeping things fair as well until you came on this thread saying my facts were not true. That was a lie and I invited you to check my resources and then you said the owner of HRB Insurance Agency, Mr Hamilton was full of shit. How dare you when the man was nice enough to employ your fradulent friend by giving him a job and you come on with the bull---- that he is not a good guy and hates Tom. Not true and you know it, Tom stole from this man and cost him big money by ruining his business. You know what, keep running with a fraud and will soom be one yourself.

Mr. Self-righteous

« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 11:02:04 PM by HORSEY » Report to moderator   Logged
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2005, 11:11:05 PM »

Sir,

I was keeping things fair as well until you came on this thread saying my facts were not true. That was a lie and I invited you to check my resources and then you said the owner of HRB Insurance Agency, Mr Hamilton was full of shit. How dare you when the man was nice enough to employ your fradulent friend by giving him a job and you come on with the bull---- that he is not a good guy and hates Tom. Not true and you know it, Tom stole from this man and cost him big money by ruining his business. You know what, keep running with a fraud and will soom be one yourself.

Mr. Self-righteous

I simply stated that there were incorrect and personal things in your first post.  I never said that "Hamilton" was "full of shit" -- I merely said that he could have other motives.  I also didn't say he was "not a good guy" either.

You need to stop creating statements, and posting personal things of others on the board.  Especially if you're hiding behind a message board.

Best,
EW

SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2005, 11:17:13 PM »

I simply stated that there were incorrect and personal things in your first post.  I never said that "Hamilton" was "full of shit" -- I merely said that he could have other motives.  I also didn't say he was "not a good guy" either.

You need to stop creating statements, and posting personal things of others on the board.  Especially if you're hiding behind a message board.

Best,
EW

Edward,
          For the life of me I don't know why you don't let Tom come on here and fight his own battles. Its obvious that Tom did get charged with insurance fraud so don't you get involved with that shit. You are better than that and that only thing that I really agree with this obsessed Tom basher about is you should rethink about what type of people who you want to be friends with. JMO. Undecided
emp

« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2005, 11:19:54 PM »

edited - apology accepted
« Last Edit: November 11, 2005, 12:19:29 AM by emp » Report to moderator   Logged
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2005, 11:26:59 PM »

Sorry, Eric.

Best,
EW
« Last Edit: November 11, 2005, 12:41:56 AM by edwardwilliam » Report to moderator   Logged

HORSEY

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2005, 11:34:23 PM »

Sirs,

May I remind you that the topic is Tom Wendt and his insurance fraud charges. Please, lets keep this thead on track and not get sidetracked about personal vendettas.

Mr. Self-righteous
emp

« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2005, 11:35:04 PM »

« Last Edit: November 11, 2005, 12:19:52 AM by emp » Report to moderator   Logged
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2005, 11:37:48 PM »

Sorry, Eric.

Best,
EW
« Last Edit: November 11, 2005, 12:42:07 AM by edwardwilliam » Report to moderator   Logged

HORSEY

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2005, 11:40:17 PM »

Sirs,

May I remind you that the topic is Tom Wendt and his insurance fraud charges. Please, lets keep this thead on track and not get sidetracked about personal vendettas.

Mr. Self-righteous
emp

« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2005, 11:45:40 PM »

« Last Edit: November 11, 2005, 12:20:15 AM by emp » Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2005, 11:47:57 PM »

I DO know that you're a piece of shit.

He wasn't a piece of shit when he was giving you $20 winners that you claimed you didn't bet. Maybe you guys would still be friends if you weren't so hung up on a buck and cared about friendship.

Give EMP a Gil impression and maybe he'll forgive you.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: