Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 30, 2014, 09:34:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RECALL ON ALL FRAUDULENT HORSEMANS COMP. INSURANCE POLICIES  (Read 14079 times)
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: November 21, 2005, 12:19:23 PM »

No one said anything about money.  I have about $200 in my checkbook right now, is that OK for you ?  Joe D did NOT cheat in the handicapping contest.  The answer to your question #1 is NO.  Now as to Horsey, I can't answer at this time until more facts come in.  Until then, have the moral courage JOE B and tell this forum who you really are.  I'll trade you my suspicions ( or documents that RB says I have  Wink) about every troll on this forum if you'd let each and every esteemed reader and poster to this forum know who you really are.  It will come as no surprise to some.  TC  P.S. the answer to question #2 of yours hangs in that balance, so...

Joe B, I want nothing from you; what do you want from yourself ?  Stay a troll and live under that bridge with all the other trolls, it's your right.  Admit your troll crimes to all the honest readers of the #1 forum in all harness racing.  I answered your questions you asked of me to the absolute best of my ability.  I was forthright and true.  Show the thousands of readers you can do the right thing and either consolidate your troll activities or crawl back under that bridge and pull the plug on your trolling activities.  If Tom were here, he'd call you a "mushroom farmer", like he called everyone else, when in fact the only one shovelling *** around here was IN FACT...well, enough said.  TC 

TC - first you tell me have the moral courage to identify myself.....so I ask you what you'd like to know....then you tell me you want nothing from me and call me a troll.....then you deny saying anything about you and your daddy keeping 50K cushion in your checking account acting like a big shot and thinking it gives you more credibility then the average guy out here....I know other people saw the comment before you somehow deleted it....so tell us another lie and say you never said anything about you and your daddy having 50K cushion in your checking acct....this was in the thread about Ledford bouncing a check....the thread which somehow mysteriously had some comments deleted from it....how did that happen TC??  Tell us another lie.....
TC - define troll please......TC....my name is Joe B....ask me anything you'd like...I'll answer on this forum...as long as you answer the same question about yourself....moral courage from Joe B...
Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: November 21, 2005, 12:31:09 PM »

First of all, I don't think I deleted any comments...look for them.  My story wasn't a braggart's tale, it was to point out how some people are "old school" and err on the side of caution and how some fly by the seat of their financial pants.  You are the troll who keeps misreading and mis-interpreting.  Money is dirty paper to me.  I don't know of one person well off in life that is truly happy.  We all know your name is not Joe b, but you haven't the guts to step out from the shadows, so what's the use.  Why you want to be a sissy-troll is your business, so good luck to you.  I think these trolls are sad; they just want to argue with people so they feel alive.  Well, they are in fact cancers to this and all forums, and should be purged.  Trolls hit on about 10% factual accuracy or less, argue as trolls because they are mentally deranged, and are wusses in general.  Live it up and enjoy your careers as trolls; you haven't much else as far as I can tell.  TC
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: November 21, 2005, 12:41:22 PM »

TC -Since you and Daddy have so much money....why dont you back up your big know it all mouth with some cash.....here's my proposal....let's meet at Maywood Park...each with $1000 cash which we'll give to Ken Kiehn to hold.....he'll introduce myself to you as Joe B....then we can take a ride
to my office where i can show you the email you sent to me and prove that in fact I am Joe B...
then ken will hand me the $2000 if I'm correct and I am Joe B....or if this is false...he can hand you the $2000.....TC...grow some balls and challenge me...you big mouth know it all....you name the time for me to show up at maywood....I'm waiting....and I have the cash on me right now...
Joe B
TC

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: November 21, 2005, 12:57:50 PM »

No, come to Balmoral and tell us all that you are Joe b.  We'll throw you a parade, name a race after you, and let you ride in the pacecar.  Dude, you are indeed a troll pure and simple.  Your full of b.s. half-cocked stories and have been wrong about stuff on too many occasions.  I'll bet you $20 G on that and I'll lay you 2/1.  So, rob a bank to get the money and let me know.  TC
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: November 21, 2005, 01:04:52 PM »

TC -Since you and Daddy have so much money....why dont you back up your big know it all mouth with some cash.....here's my proposal....let's meet at Maywood Park...each with $1000 cash which we'll give to Ken Kiehn to hold.....he'll introduce myself to you as Joe B....then we can take a ride
to my office where i can show you the email you sent to me and prove that in fact I am Joe B...
then ken will hand me the $2000 if I'm correct and I am Joe B....or if this is false...he can hand you the $2000.....TC...grow some balls and challenge me...you big mouth know it all....you name the time for me to show up at maywood....I'm waiting....and I have the cash on me right now...
Joe B

No, come to Balmoral and tell us all that you are Joe b.  We'll throw you a parade, name a race after you, and let you ride in the pacecar.  Dude, you are indeed a troll pure and simple.  Your full of b.s. half-cocked stories and have been wrong about stuff on too many occasions.  I'll bet you $20 G on that and I'll lay you 2/1.  So, rob a bank to get the money and let me know.  TC

so you're not accepting my challenge....enough said.  You're a big mouth know it all who doesn't back up what he says.....that is a fact now....there is no reason for you not to accept my challenge other than the fact that you dont want to be PROVEN wrong....TC....keep up all the bullshit out here....you have no spine....you're all talk.....and delete this too as soon as you get the chance....too much evidence here that you're a big mouth know it all *** who cant back up what he says.....  JOE B
TC

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: November 21, 2005, 01:15:01 PM »

you failed to accept my challenge for 20 X more money, so I won't accept a chicken-feed wager of yours.  Keep blasting away at people you don't know.  Keep getting your facts all wrong.  Keep listening to those Maywood geniuses.  You can meet me at Myron and Phil's tomorrow night and present your driver's license that says Joe B, along with a handwritten retraction for every story you got wrong on this forum, and I'll give you a free Shrimp and Filet dinner, then send you back to trollville with the other goofs.  Just thank your troll stars I'm not sn, or you'd have no fingers to type with spreading false info like you did.  Now , back under the bridge troll.  TC
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 01:20:47 PM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: November 21, 2005, 01:21:19 PM »

you failed to accept my challenge for 20 X more money, so i won't accept a chicken-feed wager of yours.  Keep blasting away at people you don't know.  Keep getting your facts all wrong.  Keep listening to those Maywood geniuses.  You can meet me at Myron and Phil's tomorrow night and present your driver's license that says Joe B, along with a handwritten retraction for every story you got wrong on this forum, and I'll give you a free Shrimp and Filet dinner, then send you back to trollville with the other goofs.  Just thanks your troll stars I'm not sn, or you'd have no fingers to type with spreading false info like you did.  Now , back under the bridge troll.  TC

sorry TC....my daddy doesnt have $50K laying around like yours.....and if you want to cut my fingers off, then you can attempt to do so after I collect my $1000......there's no getting around this one buddy....back your words up and if you don't, accept the fact that you're exposed to be a big mouth know it all who lies and wont back up what he says when challenged....
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: November 21, 2005, 05:25:16 PM »

Read the newspaper article at www.northwestherald.com and find out for yourself. Tom Wendt was only charged with insurance fraud, not convicted. The paper does not say if he was arrested or not but maybe Burton, Joe B., Richard Breth, or  Wilbur B. could answer that question for you. LOL.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life)

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
njhorseman

« Reply #158 on: November 21, 2005, 05:48:22 PM »

Read the newspaper article at www.northwestherald.com and find out for yourself. Tom Wendt was only charged with insurance fraud, not convicted. The paper does not say if he was arrested or not but maybe Burton, Joe B., Richard Breth, or  Wilbur B. could answer that question for you. LOL.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Joe:
I'm growing weary of this. I think you should also read the article you keep citing, because it has nothing to do with Wendt even being (criminally) charged with insurance fraud. The article strictly deals with the revocation of his insurance license. Nowhere is there any mention of criminal charges, and you can't be convicted of something you haven't even been charged with.

The revocation or suspension of an insurance license is a civil/administrative matter, just like the revocation or suspension of a harness trainer's or driver's license.

Joe, I know you understand the difference between civil and criminal matters, so I have to believe you are just being disingenuous.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: November 21, 2005, 06:12:50 PM »

Joe:
I'm growing weary of this. I think you should also read the article you keep citing, because it has nothing to do with Wendt even being (criminally) charged with insurance fraud. The article strictly deals with the revocation of his insurance license. Nowhere is there any mention of criminal charges, and you can't be convicted of something you haven't even been charged with.

The revocation or suspension of an insurance license is a civil/administrative matter, just like the revocation or suspension of a harness trainer's or driver's license.

Joe, I know you understand the difference between civil and criminal matters, so I have to believe you are just being disingenuous.
Paul:

Where are you coming up with this stuff? You said I keep citing this article (www.northwestherald.com) when I have posted a total of one time on this entire topic?

For your information the Tom Wendt insurance fraud thread on the old forum contained a number of different Internet stories about this. One in particular was from Insurance Weekly Magazine, I think but am not 100% positive. The article said that Tom was being charged with insurance fraud. The Northwest Herald article says Tom sold fraudulent insurance and used the money for his own self-gain. Did you read the article? I will try to find the Internet source where I read about the insurance fraud charges. If the person who posted that site would kindly re-post it, you would be able to see for yourself. I can’t remember who posted it but maybe Janine can tell us. If my memory serves me correct, it was some kind of insurance magazine, maybe insurance weekly, or monthly, something like that. Maybe you can find an article that says Tom was not guilty of any wrongdoing and his license was restored? It makes no difference to me but when you read in a local newspaper that a person is selling fake insurance cards and phony homeowner coversheets…well, you can form your own opinion, okay?

Paul, just so you know, I want to reaffirm that I never said Tom Wendt was arrested, jailed or anything of the like. I only reported what I read and that was Tom Wendt issued fraudulent insurance and sold fake insurance cards. I can't say if he was criminally prosecuted or not, only that his license was revoked for selling fake insurance cards and defrauding the customers out of their money. Do we really need to discuss this?

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
njhorseman

« Reply #160 on: November 21, 2005, 06:24:50 PM »

Paul:

Where are you coming up with this stuff? You said I keep citing this article (www.northwestherald.com) when I have posted a total of one time on this entire topic?

For your information the Tom Wendt insurance fraud thread on the old forum contained a number of different Internet stories about this. One in particular was from Insurance Weekly Magazine, I think but am not 100% positive. The article said that Tom was being charged with insurance fraud. The Northwest Herald article says Tom sold fraudulent insurance and used the money for his own self-gain. Did you read the article? I will try to find the Internet source where I read about the insurance fraud charges. If the person who posted that site would kindly re-post it, you would be able to see for yourself. I can’t remember who posted it but maybe Janine can tell us. If my memory serves me correct, it was some kind of insurance magazine, maybe insurance weekly, or monthly, something like that. Maybe you can find an article that says Tom was not guilty of any wrongdoing and his license was restored? It makes no difference to me but when you read in a local newspaper that a person is selling fake insurance cards and phony homeowner coversheets…well, you can form your own opinion, okay?

Paul, just so you know, I want to reaffirm that I never said Tom Wendt was arrested, jailed or anything of the like. I only reported what I read and that was Tom Wendt issued fraudulent insurance and sold fake insurance cards. I can't say if he was criminally prosecuted or not, only that his license was revoked for selling fake insurance cards and defrauding the customers out of their money. Do we really need to discuss this?

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Joe:
Now you're really being ridiculous. You know as well as I do that the article is strictly about the disciplinary hearing which confirmed the revocation of his license to sell insurance, not any criminal charges. Go read it, and if you find one word about CRIMINAL charges, quote them here. I'll go one better...here's the entire text of the article:

"Man's insurance license revoked 

Publication Northwest Herald 
Date October 13, 2005
Section(s) Local News
Page 

By ROB PHILLIPS

rphillips@nwherald.com

HARVARD - A Harvard insurance salesman accused of selling fake insurance cards and policies has had his state insurance license revoked.

Thomas R. Wendt, of 6817 Green Road, was accused of creating fake insurance cards for car-insurance policies and selling them to clients. He also fabricated declaration pages for a homeowner's policy, according to the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.

"[Wendt] has used fraudulent, coercive or dishonest practices and has demonstrated incompetence, untrustworthiness or financial irresponsibility in the conduct of business in this state," Timothy Cena, a department hearing officer, wrote in a disciplinary report.

State officials and documents did not indicate where in Illinois the alleged fraud took place and whether Wendt ever operated his business in Harvard.

Wendt's insurance license was taken away in January, and it was announced recently that a state disciplinary board upheld the revocation. Wendt also was fined more than $10,000.

Wendt, who did not show up for a July disciplinary hearing to speak on his own behalf, could not be reached for comment Wednesday. Investigators also said that Wendt had not responded to numerous written attempts to contact him.

The fraudulent insurance papers all included the name HRB Insurance Agency, which is based in LaGrange Park, according to the transcript.

Jeanette Hamilton, president of HRB Insurance, said Wendt used to work for the agency, but she declined to comment on the issue. Hamilton did say that the firm had "separated itself" from Wendt in May 2003 after a similar incident arose.

Wendt sold fake insurance cards for eight vehicles to one couple, according to the disciplinary hearing transcript.

One woman, who filed the complaint with the state, said she paid Wendt $200 for an insurance policy and Wendt faxed declarations pages to her home, according to the transcript. The woman called Badger Mutual Insurance, which was listed on the declarations pages, to request the original documents, but the company did not have proof that she was insured.

"[The woman] was told that the company had no record of policies issued to her and her husband and that her declaration pages were fraudulent," the transcript said.

State investigators allege that Wendt used the $200 for his personal use.

Hamilton repaid the woman $200, according to the transcript.

Wendt had been licensed to sell fire, casualty, life, accident, and health insurance in Illinois since April 1987."

John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: November 21, 2005, 06:47:30 PM »

Joe:
Now you're really being ridiculous. You know as well as I do that the article is strictly about the disciplinary hearing which confirmed the revocation of his license to sell insurance, not any criminal charges. Go read it, and if you find one word about CRIMINAL charges, quote them here. I'll go one better...here's the entire text of the article:

"Man's insurance license revoked 

Publication Northwest Herald 
Date October 13, 2005
Section(s) Local News
Page 

By ROB PHILLIPS

rphillips@nwherald.com

HARVARD - A Harvard insurance salesman accused of selling fake insurance cards and policies has had his state insurance license revoked.

Thomas R. Wendt, of 6817 Green Road, was accused of creating fake insurance cards for car-insurance policies and selling them to clients. He also fabricated declaration pages for a homeowner's policy, according to the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.

"[Wendt] has used fraudulent, coercive or dishonest practices and has demonstrated incompetence, untrustworthiness or financial irresponsibility in the conduct of business in this state," Timothy Cena, a department hearing officer, wrote in a disciplinary report.

State officials and documents did not indicate where in Illinois the alleged fraud took place and whether Wendt ever operated his business in Harvard.

Wendt's insurance license was taken away in January, and it was announced recently that a state disciplinary board upheld the revocation. Wendt also was fined more than $10,000.

Wendt, who did not show up for a July disciplinary hearing to speak on his own behalf, could not be reached for comment Wednesday. Investigators also said that Wendt had not responded to numerous written attempts to contact him.

The fraudulent insurance papers all included the name HRB Insurance Agency, which is based in LaGrange Park, according to the transcript.

Jeanette Hamilton, president of HRB Insurance, said Wendt used to work for the agency, but she declined to comment on the issue. Hamilton did say that the firm had "separated itself" from Wendt in May 2003 after a similar incident arose.

Wendt sold fake insurance cards for eight vehicles to one couple, according to the disciplinary hearing transcript.

One woman, who filed the complaint with the state, said she paid Wendt $200 for an insurance policy and Wendt faxed declarations pages to her home, according to the transcript. The woman called Badger Mutual Insurance, which was listed on the declarations pages, to request the original documents, but the company did not have proof that she was insured.

"[The woman] was told that the company had no record of policies issued to her and her husband and that her declaration pages were fraudulent," the transcript said.

State investigators allege that Wendt used the $200 for his personal use.

Hamilton repaid the woman $200, according to the transcript.

Wendt had been licensed to sell fire, casualty, life, accident, and health insurance in Illinois since April 1987."

Paul:

Did you read my post at all? I said "the criminal charges are in either an insurance weekly or monthly internet magazine" that was on the old Tom Wendt thread. Why all this hostility toward me? Read my post and you will see where I said the Northwest Herald article said Wendt was selling fake insurance policies and cards, (this is a fact that is listed in the NW Herald article).

You keep saying I said this and I said that, you are wrong. Wake the F### up. Counting this post, it makes a grand total of 3 by me on this entire topic. My first post on this topic states the newspaper did not say Tom was arrested. I suggest you read it before you jump the gun. Now, get the F### off my back already.

If you choose to praise a person who sells fake insurance cards and policies, and as a result, has their insurance license revoked, go ahead out to dinner with them. It's your right and that is what makes the world go around. At least I know where you stand in life. I have no desire to debate this topic with you because we can agree to disagree. You say Tom Wendt is a good guy who you are proud to have as a friend, and I say Tom Wendt sold fake insurance cards and policies and had his license revoked by the Illinois Department of Insurance. Fair enough?

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
njhorseman

« Reply #162 on: November 21, 2005, 09:26:03 PM »

Paul:

Did you read my post at all? I said "the criminal charges are in either an insurance weekly or monthly internet magazine" that was on the old Tom Wendt thread. Why all this hostility toward me? Read my post and you will see where I said the Northwest Herald article said Wendt was selling fake insurance policies and cards, (this is a fact that is listed in the NW Herald article).

You keep saying I said this and I said that, you are wrong. Wake the F### up. Counting this post, it makes a grand total of 3 by me on this entire topic. My first post on this topic states the newspaper did not say Tom was arrested. I suggest you read it before you jump the gun. Now, get the F### off my back already.

If you choose to praise a person who sells fake insurance cards and policies, and as a result, has their insurance license revoked, go ahead out to dinner with them. It's your right and that is what makes the world go around. At least I know where you stand in life. I have no desire to debate this topic with you because we can agree to disagree. You say Tom Wendt is a good guy who you are proud to have as a friend, and I say Tom Wendt sold fake insurance cards and policies and had his license revoked by the Illinois Department of Insurance. Fair enough?

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Joe:
Where did I say "Tom is a good guy" or "I'm proud to have him as a friend"?  Where? I've never met the man. I wouldn't recognize him if he was standing next to me. So as usual when it comes to the "Wendt issue" you just blatantly lie. The last thing I would do is defend his actions in the insurance fraud case. Did you forget that I was an executive of one the country's largest insurance companies? How do you think we felt about guys who do what Wendt was accused of?

Joe, do you think all the members of this forum are that stupid? Do you think we don't know how much you despise Wendt because of the letter he wrote accusing you of cheating in that handicapping contest? Why don't you at least act like a man and admit how much you dislike him, and admit that is why you take every opportunity to get back at him, whether with truths, half-truths, or just bold-faced lies.

However, Joe, you said the following, earlier today, in this very thread:

"Read the newspaper article at www.northwestherald.com and find out for yourself. Tom Wendt was only charged with insurance fraud, not convicted. The paper does not say if he was arrested or not but maybe Burton, Joe B., Richard Breth, or  Wilbur B. could answer that question for you. LOL."

You see the words "Tom Wendt was only charged with insurance fraud, not convicted," and "The paper does not say if he was arrested or not" ?  You're the aspiring lawyer, Joe. Don't you know that "arrest" and "conviction" are for criminal charges? Did you read the article which was only about the hearing confirming the revocation of his license?

I'll tell you what Joe. I'll start a thread asking disingenuous questions about whether Joe Dakuras was arrested or convicted of fraud charges for that handicapping contest, but I'll quote the findings of the hearing officer in your recent arbitration case...you know..the case you just lost. Would you like that, Joe? I'll suggest that because you lost an arbitration decision, you might have been arrested and convicted of fraud. Do you get the point yet?

By the way, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't remember any insurance magazine or other publication being quoted. The only other documentation I saw on BTW were the links to the insurance department ruling, and the text of the hearing officer's ruling, neither of which were reallly thrilling reading, and neither of which had any reference to criminal charges. If you'd like I'm sure I can find the links and provide them to anyone who is interested.

TC

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: November 21, 2005, 11:19:01 PM »

NJ, I think the confusion may stem from quotes attributed to a Mr. Jim Hamilton, the head of HRB Insurance.  He called Tom a quote "criminal", amongst other unsavory things.  The man was apparently driven batty by the investigation of his honest company with some fraudulent policies written out on his official letterhead by someone.  I'm not sure who that someone was, but he seemed pretty steamed if you read his comments.  I don't even know if his original comments are on the forum (much less if they belong on here in the 1st place).  I'm sure if Tom were here, he could refute these comments and sort out the truths from the half-truths and bald-face lies.  I wish he could come back somehow and debate this Jim Hamilton fellow.  It's totally unfair to hear one side only, wouldn't you agree ?  TC
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: November 22, 2005, 08:38:24 AM »

Joe:
Where did I say "Tom is a good guy" or "I'm proud to have him as a friend"?  Where? I've never met the man. I wouldn't recognize him if he was standing next to me. So as usual when it comes to the "Wendt issue" you just blatantly lie. The last thing I would do is defend his actions in the insurance fraud case. Did you forget that I was an executive of one the country's largest insurance companies? How do you think we felt about guys who do what Wendt was accused of?

Joe, do you think all the members of this forum are that stupid? Do you think we don't know how much you despise Wendt because of the letter he wrote accusing you of cheating in that handicapping contest? Why don't you at least act like a man and admit how much you dislike him, and admit that is why you take every opportunity to get back at him, whether with truths, half-truths, or just bold-faced lies.

However, Joe, you said the following, earlier today, in this very thread:

"Read the newspaper article at www.northwestherald.com and find out for yourself. Tom Wendt was only charged with insurance fraud, not convicted. The paper does not say if he was arrested or not but maybe Burton, Joe B., Richard Breth, or  Wilbur B. could answer that question for you. LOL."

You see the words "Tom Wendt was only charged with insurance fraud, not convicted," and "The paper does not say if he was arrested or not" ?  You're the aspiring lawyer, Joe. Don't you know that "arrest" and "conviction" are for criminal charges? Did you read the article which was only about the hearing confirming the revocation of his license?

I'll tell you what Joe. I'll start a thread asking disingenuous questions about whether Joe Dakuras was arrested or convicted of fraud charges for that handicapping contest, but I'll quote the findings of the hearing officer in your recent arbitration case...you know..the case you just lost. Would you like that, Joe? I'll suggest that because you lost an arbitration decision, you might have been arrested and convicted of fraud. Do you get the point yet?

By the way, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't remember any insurance magazine or other publication being quoted. The only other documentation I saw on BTW were the links to the insurance department ruling, and the text of the hearing officer's ruling, neither of which were reallly thrilling reading, and neither of which had any reference to criminal charges. If you'd like I'm sure I can find the links and provide them to anyone who is interested.

Paul:

When are you going to wake the F### up? Where the Mother F### did I say the newspaper article says Tom was charged with insurance fraud? No where! Do you have any reading comprehension skills at all? READ WHAT THE F### IT SAYS. I wrote quote “Tom Wendt was only charged with insurance fraud", end of quote. Next sentence quote, " The paper does not say if he was arrested or not", end of quote. Where did I write anywhere, you FUC#### MORON that Tom Wendt was charged with insurance fraud by the text in the Northwest Herald?

If you were an executive for a large insurance carrier, then you must have been able to critically read, no? Are you able to read where I say Tom Wendt was only charged with insurance fraud in my post? I did not say the FUC#### Northwest Herald said it because I knew the other link on the old forum did. It was an insurance weekly or monthly magazine and I hope the poster will repost it so you will shut your big FUC#### mouth. . I have been writing that on every post since you called me out. READ IT MOTHER FUC### and read it again, so you understand! In addition, my post also said the newspaper did NOT say if Tom Wendt was arrested or not. How much FUC#### easier can I make it for you?

Do not put words in my mouth. Read the FUC#### post and tell me where I said the Northwest Herald said anything about Tom Wendt being criminally charged. In fact, Mr. Aspiring State Steward, if you can critically read, I said exactly the opposite. Remember, I said the newspaper did NOT say if Tom was arrested or not. For the third time, WAKE THE FUC# UP!

In closing, I am going to tell you that it is none of your MOTHER FUC#### business what my feelings are towards Tom Wendt. You can go Fuc# yourself along with the high horse you rode in on.  As usual, you try to play state steward and assume what a person is thinking, WRONG MOVE.

I hope the FUC# you do start a thread about the handicapping contest asking questions because I'll tell you any FUC#### thing you want to know when it comes to the handicapping contest and if I was ever charged, convicted or even questioned. Go ahead MOTHER FUC### and start the thread, I dare you to. Why don't you be a FUC#### man and admit that my name was never associated with that contest, and you FUC#### know it. Yep, NEVER EVEN QUESTIONED ***hole, so get your lies and bullshit stories straight before you try FUC#### with me. Have a wonderful day.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel) 

« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 08:40:51 AM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: November 22, 2005, 10:10:39 AM »

NJ Horseman,

Thank you!!!!!!!!
I think your posts are the most informed, logical and harness related.
But........
I thank you for exposing Dakuras.
Not that he hasn't done it all by himself.

TC,
Jim Hamilton is an honest, stand up guy.
He's a great family man!
He's an honest businessman.
And important to this forum, a great harness fan.
He's played the game since the early 60's.
Whatever he says is gold!
*** had a comment weeks ago from a friend who knows Jim and said basically the same thing about Wendt.
I'm saying this because some people believe *** over me.
End of story.
HRB Insurrance exposed Wendt over two years ago.
Thsi is old news.
Joe B.( like him or not) hit the nail on the head with Dakuras and Wendt.
Let's kill this thread and talk harness racing.

Let's talk harness racing.
njhorseman

« Reply #166 on: November 22, 2005, 10:16:48 AM »

Paul:

When are you going to wake the F### up? Where the Mother F### did I say the newspaper article says Tom was charged with insurance fraud? No where! Do you have any reading comprehension skills at all? READ WHAT THE F### IT SAYS. I wrote quote “Tom Wendt was only charged with insurance fraud", end of quote. Next sentence quote, " The paper does not say if he was arrested or not", end of quote. Where did I write anywhere, you FUC#### MORON that Tom Wendt was charged with insurance fraud by the text in the Northwest Herald?

If you were an executive for a large insurance carrier, then you must have been able to critically read, no? Are you able to read where I say Tom Wendt was only charged with insurance fraud in my post? I did not say the FUC#### Northwest Herald said it because I knew the other link on the old forum did. It was an insurance weekly or monthly magazine and I hope the poster will repost it so you will shut your big FUC#### mouth. . I have been writing that on every post since you called me out. READ IT MOTHER FUC### and read it again, so you understand! In addition, my post also said the newspaper did NOT say if Tom Wendt was arrested or not. How much FUC#### easier can I make it for you?

Do not put words in my mouth. Read the FUC#### post and tell me where I said the Northwest Herald said anything about Tom Wendt being criminally charged. In fact, Mr. Aspiring State Steward, if you can critically read, I said exactly the opposite. Remember, I said the newspaper did NOT say if Tom was arrested or not. For the third time, WAKE THE FUC# UP!

In closing, I am going to tell you that it is none of your MOTHER FUC#### business what my feelings are towards Tom Wendt. You can go Fuc# yourself along with the high horse you rode in on.  As usual, you try to play state steward and assume what a person is thinking, WRONG MOVE.

I hope the FUC# you do start a thread about the handicapping contest asking questions because I'll tell you any FUC#### thing you want to know when it comes to the handicapping contest and if I was ever charged, convicted or even questioned. Go ahead MOTHER FUC### and start the thread, I dare you to. Why don't you be a FUC#### man and admit that my name was never associated with that contest, and you FUC#### know it. Yep, NEVER EVEN QUESTIONED ***hole, so get your lies and bullshit stories straight before you try FUC#### with me. Have a wonderful day.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel) 

Joe:
I just love it when you use the "f" word something like 18 times, and then sign the post with your usual "Best Regards."  Grin

Sounds like I might have hit a raw nerve there, didn't I.  Wink
TC

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: November 22, 2005, 10:29:37 AM »

Let's kill this thread and talk harness racing.

Let's talk harness racing.
OK, let's.  TC
njhorseman

« Reply #168 on: November 22, 2005, 10:32:05 AM »

NJ, I think the confusion may stem from quotes attributed to a Mr. Jim Hamilton, the head of HRB Insurance.  He called Tom a quote "criminal", amongst other unsavory things.  The man was apparently driven batty by the investigation of his honest company with some fraudulent policies written out on his official letterhead by someone.  I'm not sure who that someone was, but he seemed pretty steamed if you read his comments.  I don't even know if his original comments are on the forum (much less if they belong on here in the 1st place).  I'm sure if Tom were here, he could refute these comments and sort out the truths from the half-truths and bald-face lies.  I wish he could come back somehow and debate this Jim Hamilton fellow.  It's totally unfair to hear one side only, wouldn't you agree ?  TC

TC:
Obviously I don't know him, but I have no reason to disbelieve what Mr. Hamilton says, based on what others here have said about him.

Wendt may very well be less than honest (to say the least), but he's never revealed his side of the story, and as you say it's unfair to hear only one side.

My only beef is with Dakuras turning BTW into his personal Wendt-bashing soapbox.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: November 22, 2005, 10:53:45 AM »

NJ, if you had all the facts in Dakuras vs. Wendt, I think it would be fair for you to comment.  As someone who has spoken to both, there is bad blood on both sides.  Now, I've told both that the two will probably never be friends, and that's that.  IMO (O=opinion), Tom misdirects most of the blame for an incident at the wrong party.  He blames Joe for something Joe was NOT, repeat NOT, responsible for.  Tom needed to blame the track for their screwups, yet chose to not bite a hand that could feed him, so he chose Joe.  Tom is W-R-O-N-G.  Tom has openly admitted to people that he has trolled on this very forum to avoid backlash from track officials and management.  He thought his standing in the community was so high, that he couldn't continue his suck-up, pious ways if they knew it was him firing on the stewards, track owners, etc.  Well, we all know now how this has turned out.  Then to cap off this issue, Tom sits behind his keyboard and fires off a letter defaming a person he had known in the racing community for 20 years, without thinking of the consequences.  Once again, bad judgement IMO. 
  Personally, I have no past grudges against Tom.  In fact, I wish him well and did offer good thoughts after this dirty business broke in the press.  I do not like anyone who is a troll, however.  Now, if we were to use logic, (rather than let's say, an IP tracing program) pre the newspaper story, Tom spent as much or more time than anyone on this forum, Dan, myself, and anyone else included.  Now are we all to believe, using logic, that he spends no time here and posts nothing.  I thought you were a sharp guy Paul.  Do the math.  TC
burton

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: November 22, 2005, 11:12:01 AM »

OK, let's.  TC

C'mon HuhHuh
john

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: November 22, 2005, 11:18:41 AM »

I am going shopping at the mall today. would anybody like to come. I have coupons for neiman marcus, marshall fields, and others. I dont know if I should go in the morning or night. I think I need to go to tricoccis for a style also. We can do lunch at the cheesecake factory and talk, you know.

are we done talking about absolutely nothing worthwhile !! Move on
BIG FAN

« Reply #172 on: November 22, 2005, 11:35:48 AM »

We had this conversation a few pages ago John!Nothing changes...Lets raise the energy level to saving Chicago Harness racing...Outsiders who read this probably love all the in fighting..Good luck at the mall today.
john

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: November 22, 2005, 12:34:21 PM »

BIG SALE ON BEANIE BABIES AT WALMART. ANYBODY IN WITH ME. IF WE BUY 10,000 BEANIE BAIES AT 2.00 EACH THEY WILL BE WORTH MILLIONS IN FIVE YEARS.....................................JUST JOKING. I'M STILL TRYING TO SELL ABOUT 20 OF MY KIDS BEANIE BABIES. I HAVE SOME COOL ONES, I HAVE ONE NAMED TOM AND ITS A WALRUS, ONE NAMED JOHNNY AND ITS A RAT. ANY ONE HAVE ANY FOR SALE OR WANNA BUY MINE.
BIG FAN

« Reply #174 on: November 22, 2005, 12:56:43 PM »

Cheesy LOL
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: