Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 21, 2014, 05:19:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 TRAINERS W/ GOOD STOCK WHO SUCK!!  (Read 1853 times)
casemania

« on: August 03, 2006, 06:36:05 PM »

1)KEVIN ***!! BETTER THANK HIS LUCKY STARS CHREBET IS USED TO LOSING (PLAYING W/ THE JETS AND ALL!!) CAUSE HES GOTTA BE TAKEN A BEATING DEALING W/ THIS BIG, NO TALENT DOPE!!!
2)JILL ARNOLD!! NOW ADMITTEDLY I DONT KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT HER BUT EVERY HORSE I BET ON OF HERS AINT WORTH FEEDING!! WHOEVER THOSE PEOPLE ARE WHO GAVE HER LEDFORDS OLD HORSES MUST BE TALKING TO THEMSELVES! SHE CANT TRAIN A BALL TO ROLL FROM WHAT IVE SEEN!! thumbs down
Report to moderator   Logged
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 06:43:04 PM »

1)KEVIN ***!! BETTER THANK HIS LUCKY STARS CHREBET IS USED TO LOSING (PLAYING W/ THE JETS AND ALL!!) CAUSE HES GOTTA BE TAKEN A BEATING DEALING W/ THIS BIG, NO TALENT DOPE!!!
2)JILL ARNOLD!! NOW ADMITTEDLY I DONT KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT HER BUT EVERY HORSE I BET ON OF HERS AINT WORTH FEEDING!! WHOEVER THOSE PEOPLE ARE WHO GAVE HER LEDFORDS OLD HORSES MUST BE TALKING TO THEMSELVES! SHE CANT TRAIN A BALL TO ROLL FROM WHAT IVE SEEN!! thumbs down

Arnold is batting .295, and has greatly picked up several claims.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
casemania

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 06:44:37 PM »

Arnold is batting .295, and has greatly picked up several claims.

Best,
EW
WELL THATS NICE CAUSE HER HORSES SURELY CANT PICK UP THEIR FEET!! rat
Tsunami

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 06:50:51 PM »

WELL THATS NICE CAUSE HER HORSES SURELY CANT PICK UP THEIR FEET!! rat

It`s actually Mike Arnold who probably trains them (AKA previous TonyMo trainer).
sg

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 06:51:42 PM »

Best one i have heard from you,  Casemania  LOL

"Why this fellow don't know anymore about politics
than a pig knows about Sunday"
Harry S Truman
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2006, 12:09:36 AM »

I think Jill Arnold does a good job.  Shes the leading trainer at Maywood.
Dan Nance

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2006, 12:34:24 AM »

Jill Arnold is training horses that were doped up by Ledford and Morgan so how good do you think she's going to do with horses that were racing on Ledford's and Morgan's shit. I know you know the game better then that, laddie.

You can give those Ledford and Morgan horses to Stanley Dancer and he wouldn't do any good with them let alone Jill Arnold.   
Lightning Luc

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2006, 12:54:16 AM »

*** has  buried  Cherbet   

Remember  last year when he made him supplement  those two mares  to the Breeders Crown when they had no chance 

*** had to give Vodkaontherocks  to Ledford   last year to get him to go 

couple   swigs  of EPO  and the horse became a monster   

he has also  gave Ledford that  high  priced trotter   who is like a 20000  claimer now   and Cherbet   payed over 200k  for that  roach
TC

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2006, 03:35:12 AM »

Casey and Luc, don't disparage Mc Dummy or his wife will come on under a troll name (usually Magpie) and want to discredit you.  Yes, Maggie the dog will argue, bark, and toss her fleas from her coat to yours.  In here eyes, McDope is the 2nd coming.  In reality, he's taken advantage for too long of an ex-jock who took one too many to the noggin, and has clearly lost his common sense thought process.  His hiring practices demonstrate that.  So, watch out - LOL.   trotter  TC
BunnyLake

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2006, 06:59:33 AM »

Where is Cut Loose Hanover? Wasnt he a 6 figure purchase?
angry old man

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006, 11:08:23 AM »

The Only reason Jill Arnold's name is down is because mike Arnold does not know how to pay taxes, thats why it went down, and those horses went to them because of Morgan, old man Arnold the grandstand alcoholic. its not false its a fact go in stands on a friday or saturday night you will see.
Dan Nance

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2006, 01:24:41 PM »

The Only reason Jill Arnold's name is down is because mike Arnold does not know how to pay taxes, thats why it went down, and those horses went to them because of Morgan, old man Arnold the grandstand alcoholic. its not false its a fact go in stands on a friday or saturday night you will see.

Does he belt down several with Rucker? They tell me Rucker likes to stand around the bars and put down a few himself.

Anyone that knows anything knows why and how Arnold got those horses. I'm also willing to bet that some of those horses that are listed as Jill Aronld owner are really owned by Morgan. And, who knows how many are owned by Ledford in partnership with his former owner.
casemania

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2006, 03:17:52 PM »

Casey and Luc, don't disparage Mc Dummy or his wife will come on under a troll name (usually Magpie) and want to discredit you.  Yes, Maggie the dog will argue, bark, and toss her fleas from her coat to yours.  In here eyes, McDope is the 2nd coming.  In reality, he's taken advantage for too long of an ex-jock who took one too many to the noggin, and has clearly lost his common sense thought process.  His hiring practices demonstrate that.  So, watch out - LOL.   trotter  TC
WHO CARES! ITS COMMON KNOWLEDGE HERE IN NJ THAT KEVIN CANT TRAIN WATER TO DRIP! HES SUCKED CHREBET DRY W/ TERRIBLE PURCHASES!! THE GUY HAS ZERO TALENT!! HIS BROTHER USED TO WRITE TRFFIC TICKETS FOR A LIVING AND CANT SPELL HORSE,YET HE MAKES HIS BROTHER LOOK LIKE A DICK!!
YOU CAN TELL CHREBET HAS BEEN KNOCKED TOO MANY TIMES IN THE DOME GOING IN BUSINESS W/ THIS DOPE!HES BEEN TOUTING THAT UP FRONT JERRY PIECE OF SH*T FOR 3 WEEKS NOW AND THE HORSE CANT BEAT NICK CLEG IN A 50 YRD DASH TO WENDYS!!!! PATHETIC!! thumbs down
off stride

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2006, 03:19:48 PM »

a 50 yard dash to wendy's ..lmao
Lovetotrot

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2006, 11:38:36 PM »

why don't you sorry a--'s get off your lazy a--'s and TRY to do the job those two are doing. IT'S TRUE STANLEY ,JOE O'B OR HAUGHTON COULD HELP THOSE HORSES. SO LEAVE THEM ALONE THEY ARE ONLY TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING&RAISE A SON.GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roll Eyes
clown town

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2006, 12:20:53 AM »

IS KEVIN STILL RIDING HIS SCHWINN NO SPEED BIKE AND FEEDING HORSES NIGHT AND DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JILL A. WELL HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TRAINING THOSE HEROIN ADDICTS.
I'M SORRY ERIC WAS DOING THE H &X, THE HORSES WHERE GETTING THE GOOD SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HEEDE , SHOULD NOT TAKE YOU AS LONG TO BLOW ERIC L. AS IT DID ERV. ERIC HAS THAT LITTLE STINGER!!!!!!!!!!
friskyfire

if silence is golden..then why is duct tape silver

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2006, 07:27:17 AM »

totally agree with lovetotrot! people will say what they want and i agree with that! it certainly aint  [l]sh!t like some of the stuff other people say ( like for ex. casemania)

while I applaude your courage, i question your intelligence.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: