Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 23, 2014, 04:30:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FOX VALLEY CLARION tonight in Maywood's second race  (Read 1311 times)
Armonsol

« on: August 10, 2006, 06:15:40 PM »

Coming off a second place effort and now under the expert tutelage of Jimmy Durante III and Dale Hiteman.  3-1 morning line.  IMO this is a throw out for sure.  We shall see. maroon
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 07:10:23 PM by Armonsol » Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 06:21:43 PM »

Coming of a second place effort and now under the expert tutalage of Jimmy Durante III and Dale Hiteman.  3-1 morning line.  IMO this is a throw out for sure.  We shall see. maroon

Who knows? But, I know one thing. I hope the program is wrong and Scott changed the papers and took Summerlin Racing Stable off as part owners.

I don't want my name associated in any way with those goofs if they are in control. That Nate is a head case and I don't want bills coming in my name. 
Report to moderator   Logged
Fatcat

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 06:26:09 PM »

NATE THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [f]ONLY IN AMERICA. IS HE GOOD NATE?
tonymfan

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 06:57:15 PM »

Who knows? But, I know one thing. I hope the program is wrong and Scott changed the papers and took Summerlin Racing Stable off as part owners.

I don't want my name associated in any way with those goofs if they are in control. That Nate is a head case and I don't want bills coming in my name. 

What are you worried about? You told me before you had nothing to do with the horse and we all know Dan *** never tells lies. Or does he?

Who said I had a horse? I have nothing to do with Fox Valley Clarion. Just because it says Summerlin Racing Stable does that mean I own the horse because I live in Summerlin. Summerlin Racing Stable has been around since 1998 before I ever moved to Vegas.

Whatever I am involved with is none of your business. I know I can't make money on purses anymore in Chicago. All I want to do is cash a few nice tickets on a horse I have a piece of when my trainer says the horse is fit, ready, and classified to win.

Oh yeah, I also wanted to get my Illinois license to prove to goofs like you that Dan *** was never thrown out, barred, or told to leave since ***hole on this forum wanted to go around saying that the ***'s can never race in Chicago again.  ENJOY, LADDIE !!!!!!!! 

Dan Nance

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 07:05:18 PM »

What are you worried about? You told me before you had nothing to do with the horse and we all know Dan *** never tells lies. Or does he?

I don't have anything to do with him but I am a partner in Summerlin Racing Stable. I could be 50% partner on horses or 10% on horses or zero % on some horses as in the case with this rat. If Scott is not training a horse that says Summerlin Racing Stable then Summerlin Racing Stable should not be listed as owners. PERIOD !!
tonymfan

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 07:09:39 PM »

I don't have anything to do with him but I am a partner in Summerlin Racing Stable. I could be 50% partner on horses or 10% on horses or zero % on some horses as in the case with this rat. If Scott is not training a horse that says Summerlin Racing Stable then Summerlin Racing Stable should not be listed as owners. PERIOD !!

Then if you are a 0% partner you should get 0% bills.

How does a horse's ownership change simply because the trainer changed? Isn't there a formal paper process based on IRB rules for changing ownership or does Summerlin Stable and Scott *** Stable work fast and loose in that regard?
Dan Nance

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2006, 07:18:47 PM »

Then if you are a 0% partner you should get 0% bills.

How does a horse's ownership change simply because the trainer changed? Isn't there a formal paper process based on IRB rules for changing ownership or does Summerlin Stable and Scott *** Stable work fast and loose in that regard?

If Scott wants to be down as owner when another trainer is training a horse he owns instead of him then that's his business. As long as it's understood that I do not have any part of the horse because I'm part of the Summerlin Racing Stable then everything in hunky dory with me.

If Scott and Nate parted ways then as far as I'm concerned Scott should take his name off as owner and get whatever he has coming for his part unless of course if Nate owes Scott money. 
tonymfan

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 07:20:49 PM »

If Scott and Nate parted ways then as far as I'm concerned Scott should take his name off as owner and get whatever he has coming for his part unless of course if Nate owes Scott money. 

It's possible it's none of your business too.

Cheer up Dan. Tony Morgan won the 1st at Ocean Downs! Paid a sweet $2.60 too.
Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2006, 07:28:38 PM »

It's possible it's none of your business too.

Cheer up Dan. Tony Morgan won the 1st at Ocean Downs! Paid a sweet $2.60 too.

It's more of none of your business. $2.60 that's your speed. Now bet on Clarion.

Jacobs wins the first last Thursday at huge odds and wins again this Thursday at huge odds. Last week I wheeled Clarion in the second for $5. This week I wheeled him for $2 in case he wins.

Cheer up I may catch a big double.   
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 07:36:27 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
tonymfan

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2006, 07:29:53 PM »

Cheer up I may catch a big double.   

I hope you do. Good luck.

P.S. Tony won the 3rd as well. Paid $3.60. He's 2 for 2!
Dan Nance

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2006, 07:50:48 PM »

Please tell Nate and Durante they did a wonderful job with the horse. Then buy Nate a pair of  so he can find the horse so he can take him back to the barn.

Total goofs!
Armonsol

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2006, 07:55:07 PM »

This horse is horrendous.
tonymfan

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2006, 07:56:38 PM »

#1 took the late money hit and #1 took home the bacon. While #7 floated up to 6-1 off the 3-1 m/l. Smart money must have known something! It would have been a sweet double with that 1st race lobster.

Sorry to say Tony finished only 2nd in the 4th at Ocean Downs meantime. Had a bad post though.  Grin

Have a good evening Dan it's time to watch White Sox rain delay theater. Maybe I'll check back later to see how Monstermack did.  
Dan Nance

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2006, 07:57:18 PM »

This horse is horrendous.

Nate knows more then Scott.
talking head

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2006, 07:58:38 PM »

Lets clear something up!

If anything SCOTT owes Nate money!
Who the hell do you think jogged those horses, I will give you a clue it was
NATE!!!

By the way Dan, The house you just sold, Did you put HOLES in this one too looking for buried treasure?
Real big man picking on NATE
Dan Nance

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2006, 08:05:36 PM »

Lets clear something up!

If anything SCOTT owes Nate money!
Who the hell do you think jogged those horses, I will give you a clue it was
NATE!!!

By the way Dan, The house you just sold, Did you put HOLES in this one too looking for buried treasure?
Real big man picking on NATE

Scott could never own Nate money. Nate should jog the horse since he wasn't paying Scott for training him.  And Tell Nate to quit wearing my colors if he hasn't already. Tell the " Golden Boy " to give Nate a set of his old colors.

And you have HOLES in your head if you ever thought I looked for buried treasure. 
talking head

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2006, 08:15:51 PM »

Not just Nates horse, all of Scotts horses!
Forgeting in your old age, this can easily be verified by others who were their!  Remember Jim  Wondergem!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2006, 08:22:18 PM »

Not just Nates horse, all of Scotts horses!
Forgeting in your old age, this can easily be verified by others who were their!  Remember Jim  Wondergem!!

You talk in riddles. Yeah, I remember Jim Wondergem and I lived in the house but I didn't put holes in the walls looking for buried treasure. I did say one time that it was said he buried money somewhere on the farm.

Nate should jog for Scott since he didn't pay a training bill or pay him for helping him out. Take this crap up with Scott. I'm sure he'll address it. 
tonymfan

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2006, 10:33:49 PM »

Yeah, I remember Jim Wondergem and I lived in the house but I didn't put holes in the walls looking for buried treasure. I did say one time that it was said he buried money somewhere on the farm.

I remember hearing this story! The way I heard it happened the same day Burton ran a horse into a water truck at Maywood!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: