Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 20, 2014, 07:40:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: lockmeister  (Read 4478 times)
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2011, 09:25:36 AM »

if you didn't notice back on the horse with another winner

which means the other one was a LOSER
Report to moderator   Logged
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2011, 09:26:18 AM »

took a hit never showed a break oh well they all lose sometime

does TAKING A HIT mean you didn't lose?

can't admit you lost a bet?

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2011, 09:35:25 AM »

i lost with a betting site i did not lose in the contest   show means show duh if it was the other way around where they cancelled show and i said show i would not get credit for place  period  end of discusion   thank you ontario beer
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 09:38:45 AM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

may the horse be with you
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2011, 12:42:30 PM »

harry the offical total is 1516  you said i changed it to place show me where i did it  sorry it is the facts laughing guy

Sam,

I don't really believe anyone other than you cares about your silly total in a contest that has no prize. Anyone who bet the horse that day to win, place or on top of the exactas based on what you said LOST. She's a really nice filly but she wasn't on the top of her game that day. Anybody who bet that other horse of yours that LOST earlier this year LOST. That's 2 losers this year.

Anyone who gets no rebates (I bet on track and do not get rebates) and bet on all your listed wagers this year overall is losing if they bet this horse.

Your insulting me doesn't change the facts. You said you bet on the horse and it lost, why keep bringing it up?

Please don't bother me anymore with this crap.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 12:44:20 PM by handsomeharry76 » Report to moderator   Logged
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2011, 01:05:28 PM »

your misbehaving and making trouble  stick to the truth  the truth is there was no show betting the wager was posted as a show wager  end of story period

ps between last year and this year i have won ten of thousands   anyone who doesn't bet and get rebates is a fool  you complain about having no money and your burning money by not getting rebates
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 01:08:07 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2011, 02:20:09 PM »

your misbehaving and making trouble  stick to the truth  the truth is there was no show betting the wager was posted as a show wager  end of story period

ps between last year and this year i have won ten of thousands   anyone who doesn't bet and get rebates is a fool  you complain about having no money and your burning money by not getting rebates

Sam,

You comment to me and ask how I am doing in the contest, then you respond constantly with insults. Here's a solution for you;

Don't use my name and don't talk to me, then we no longer bother each other. Now please don't bother me.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2011, 02:34:20 PM »

i wish this to be true but you have a way of twisting what you say  remember when you were going to quit here

handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2011, 02:48:14 PM »

i wish this to be true but you have a way of twisting what you say  remember when you were going to quit here

remember when YOU APOLOGIZED and said you would behave and post your race numbers?

stop bothering me already
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2011, 04:09:43 PM »

you started the trouble but twisting the truth  it was a show bet there was no show period   enough facts are facts and horses race numbers please just making trouble and crying leave me alone

handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2011, 05:32:15 PM »

you started the trouble but twisting the truth  it was a show bet there was no show period   enough facts are facts and horses race numbers please just making trouble and crying leave me alone

you can't have a show "bet" without show wagering

and why did it take you almost 2 weeks to figure it out if you admitted placing a bet to place and losing on it personally?

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2011, 07:16:55 PM »

you just broke your rule stop annoyiing me  it is what it is leave my posts alone i just won a bundle on warawee needy

handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2011, 09:19:04 PM »

wow ontario did me a big favor   thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up i just revived  700 in money in the contest due to a technicality trophy beer beer i actually bet in real life to place and lost big time thanks pal beer beer

hark, he admitted a loser this year!

INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2011, 09:48:46 PM »

Yup... the "compulsive liar" can't admit that he's lost TWO bets this year...  head shake

Of course... with his "20% rebates" he is still up big time.  doh

Being the "professional bridgejumper" he is... we should all be thrilled to death that he shares all his "winning show bets" on 1-9 shots with us...  Roll Eyes

With all his winnings... he probably owns half of Hazelton, Pennsylvania...  maroon
Maymoral

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2011, 09:52:39 PM »

hark, he admitted a loser this year!

You are a sick man and a sick cronie of that man from las vegas.  You always say you are not bothered by sam, you will leave sam alone, you don't care about sam, you hate sam, you are better than sam, blah blah blah blahhhh.

But the facts remain you have a terrible obsession with sam and you cannot show any self restraint.  You continue and will continue to post to sam and about sam no matter how many times you say you will stop or that you can quit.  It's just like a crackhead you will always keep coming back and keep continuing.  You have a sick disease.  The same is true for INTERESTED OBSERVER and Goodfella.  The 3 stooges of this forum.
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2011, 10:11:38 PM »

You are a sick man and a sick cronie of that man from las vegas.  You always say you are not bothered by sam, you will leave sam alone, you don't care about sam, you hate sam, you are better than sam, blah blah blah blahhhh.

But the facts remain you have a terrible obsession with sam and you cannot show any self restraint.  You continue and will continue to post to sam and about sam no matter how many times you say you will stop or that you can quit.  It's just like a crackhead you will always keep coming back and keep continuing.  You have a sick disease.  The same is true for INTERESTED OBSERVER and Goodfella.  The 3 stooges of this forum.

get lost Maymoral

he posted "55 of 56  nice", how is that possible if he got disqualified in one race and lost at Monticello?

INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2011, 10:58:20 PM »

Hey Maymoral...

I'm surprised you didn't delete your BTW membership after the "stellar" night you had betting at Balmoral Sunday... just like you did last time you "took the gas" with your "LOCK" selections...  Grin

Keep defending the forum "Nut_Job"...  screwy

It's a good job for you...  Grin
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2011, 05:14:22 AM »

FOR THE 100TH TIME THERE WAS NO SHOW WAGERING

handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2011, 06:42:50 AM »

FOR THE 100TH TIME THERE WAS NO SHOW WAGERING

and there wasn't show wagering on the one you won this weekend, but oh, you said won tonnage after the race was over and you said bet place

news flash Sam, you admitted betting on and losing on New Album so if you lost twice how do you have only one loss on the year?

maroon
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2011, 09:53:11 AM »

okay harry get a life laughing guy laughing guy

handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2011, 09:57:04 AM »

okay harry get a life laughing guy laughing guy

I have one

and I have class, I don't brag, never did, never will

see other post in other thread, I offered a truce, don't post again about me or on this subject matter, leave me out of your posts in the future
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2011, 10:00:10 AM »

this is the third time you promised not to post anymore what makes this promise an better than last laughing guy

handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2011, 10:20:58 AM »

this is the third time you promised not to post anymore what makes this promise an better than last laughing guy

well gee, posting a horse without having show wagering and then after the race gloating that you had it to place and made tonnage but no mention of place BEFORE the race and the other time was the colt who was a filly

last chance

I would take the offer
Maymoral

« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2011, 01:24:09 PM »

well gee, posting a horse without having show wagering and then after the race gloating that you had it to place and made tonnage but no mention of place BEFORE the race and the other time was the colt who was a filly

last chance

I would take the offer

Straight out of the loony bin.  Definitely has some Obessesive Compulsive Disorder.  Immature can't restrain himself from posting about sam.  Harry you have become a laughing stock because no one takes you seriously anymore.  Anytime you say or "promise" that you will stop posting to and about sam it just makes me and everyone else laugh because we all realize that you can't keep a promise to save your life.  You are infected with the anti-sam disease and your promises of restraint have become comical at best since you have broken them countless times.  Now you are even resorting to threats and blackmail.  What a joke.  How can anyone take this Harry guy seriously???  He won't do anything at all just keep posting about sam.  Same with Interested Observer of sam.
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2011, 01:47:40 PM »

Straight out of the loony bin.  Definitely has some Obessesive Compulsive Disorder.  Immature can't restrain himself from posting about sam.  Harry you have become a laughing stock because no one takes you seriously anymore.  Anytime you say or "promise" that you will stop posting to and about sam it just makes me and everyone else laugh because we all realize that you can't keep a promise to save your life.  You are infected with the anti-sam disease and your promises of restraint have become comical at best since you have broken them countless times.  Now you are even resorting to threats and blackmail.  What a joke.  How can anyone take this Harry guy seriously???  He won't do anything at all just keep posting about sam.  Same with Interested Observer of sam.

Maymoral,

This has nothing to do with you and I haven't seen anything of value you've posted here.

Stay out of it as we apparently have a truce.
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2011, 05:41:16 PM »

Harry...

Don't let a GOOF like Maymoral bother you... just take his babble for what it's worth... NOTHING!!  Cheesy

For whatever reason... this smart-ass punk has a crush on Sam... and feels it's his job to defend & protect him.  screwy

At least Maymoral can spell correctly... and appears to be semi literate... unlike his BOZO BUDDY.  Grin

Maymoral isn't worth bothering with... as Goodfella stated... he's too low on the food chain to waste your time conversing with.

As is the case with Sam... Maymoral is only useful as something to amuse yourself with... when it's a slow day...  nyah
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: