Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 01, 2014, 09:11:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PM BUSTOUT  (Read 2320 times)
PM COUNSELOR

Ignore
« on: November 10, 2005, 01:16:04 PM »

RTP,

Congratulations, you've made the forum's beloved bustout achievement award.  First of all, Triton College is offering some grammar 101 courses with those with about a 5th grade writing capacity.  I suggest you sign up.  Hey they're free.  First off, who's Ambrose?  All I've done has been to offer you some much needed counseling.  You obviously have severe issues that need immediate attention and you are still at the track gambling (losing) I should say.  What ever happened to Recovery Phil?  As far as horses are concerned, you're a has been.  I'm not sure that you were ever a BEEN to begin with, PHIL!  Anyhow, I don't know who you think I am, or who you want me to be.  However, your idiotic, extremely idol and spineless threats do not even phase me.  Even to argue back and forth with someone as stupid as you is an insult to my intelligence.  For some reason you happen to think that I'm not in town,  My FRIEND, I walk by your mooched booth every night that you are there desperately trying to resist walking in there and ***-slapping you.  Straighten up punk, and think be real careful who you insult.  Life is way too short, and yours could get even shorter.  This is a friendly warning!!!

p.s. when you decide to apologize, I'll restart your therapy!!!!

pm counselor

Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 02:01:14 PM »

Phil
         Add this guy to the list of people associated with *** and you might figure out who he is.

Let's see. Who gets attacked on this forum.

RTP, D & S ***, Joe D, EMP and TC.
EasyScore

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 02:55:38 PM »

Appears as if PM's sphincter is puckering up again..........
EasyScore

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 03:18:46 PM »

Earlier this week a tragic courtroom drama played out in Cook county juvenile court.  It seem the parents of a 12 year old were continually beating him.  So the judge awarded custody to his Aunt, but the kid stood up and told the judge that the Aunt beat him even more.  Then the judge made a wise decision, he awarded custody to PM Counselor, he cannot beat anyone. 

race track phil

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2005, 07:22:58 PM »

IDIOT ! IDIOT !  YOU WANT TO MATCH BANKROLLS YOU SISSY ! COME TO MY BOOTH ! IDIOT ! ROBMAN ! HE DISAPPEARED AND YOU SHOW UP BASHING ME FOR NO REASON . I KNOW WHO YOU ARE SISSY . YOUR THE GUY THAT THREATENS YOU KNOW WHERE I AM . IF I KNEW WHERE YOU WERE I WOULD 'NT THREATEN SISSY . DONT USE MY NAME IN ANY POST AND WE WILL BE DONE . DO YOURSELF A FAVOR SISSY !   RTP
PM COUNSELOR

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2005, 10:38:53 PM »

Hey bustout,

Why do you keep calling me Robman?  Robman resides in Texas as you well know.  I reside in Melrose Park.  I would tell you where I hang out but a hard head like yourself would probably try and confront me in front of my friends.  That would be a big mistake.  I would hate to subject even you to such a massacre.  If you want to match bankrolls, well, you're obviously the kind of guy who maybe has a few thousand in his pockey and thinks he is hot shit.  Sorry, I don't carry more than $100.00 at a time.  How about we focus on the number 0.  I can guarantee I have at least 3 more than you do at the end of my figure.  In fact, I earn almost 5 0's every quarter just by breathing.  How is your portfolio?  You are small time, just accept it.  Maybe you can impress your present company on occasions, but to live like you do, I'd prefer to just take a gun and end it quickly.  Keep up the threats and I'll have no choice but to put my 11 1/2 shoe right up your guinnea ass.  Wordof advice, keep your eyesopenfor the next few weeks.  You never know what the near future holds.  Hey, I'm feeling a little frisky.  Why don't you come to the track with some real cash for a change and we'll go head to head for $200.00 a race at the Meadowlands. Or is that too big league for you?  Bustout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pm Counselor
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2005, 10:47:59 PM »

Pm, can I get in on some of that action??
race track phil

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2005, 01:12:43 AM »

YOU REALLY ARE AN IDIOT ! YOU LIVE IN MELROSE YOU SAY ! AND YOU JUST MADE FUN OF MY NATIONALITY YOU SISSY . I HOPE YOUR NEIGHBORS READ THIS . NOW YOU KNOW YOUR A SISSY SO QUIT THE BULLSHIT THREATS ! 11 1/2 SHOE ! YOU PROBABLY WEAR A 6 . JUST LIKE YOUR HAT SIZE SISSY . NOW HOW IS A GUY WHO WALKS AROUND WITH 100 BUCKS GONNA BET WITH ME . DO YOU REALIZE THE STUPID STATEMENTS YOU MAKE . YOU AINT GONNA DO NOTHING BUT HIDE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER LIKE THE SISSY YOU ARE ! NOW I REALLY WAS'NT THAT MAD AT YOU CAUSE I KNOW YOUR AN IDIOT , BUT NOW YOU CALLING ME THAT NAME . YOUR AT WAR WITH ME ! AND SISSY'S DONT WIN WARS . PUNK ! YOU INSULTED ALL THE ITALIANS YOU CLASSLESS PUNK . IM GOING TO QUIT ENTERTAINING YOU AND CONCENTRATE ON FINDING OUT WHO YOU ARE SISSY AND WHEN I DO YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE TO ME AND HOPE I'M IN A GOOD MOOD . THIS IS MY LAST REPLY TO ANY OF YOUR POST'S SO GO AHEAD AND HAVE FUN . AND JUST PRAY I'M DEAD SERIOUS !
Richard Breth

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2005, 01:23:26 AM »

YOUR AT WAR WITH ME ! AND SISSY'S DONT WIN WARS . PUNK !

Phil

We are all at war with each other. It is the Forum That Dan *** Built. Chill with this PM Counselor person. He is only looking for his own War target. Or you guys may be in cahoots to create Strife and laugh at us. Who knows.

This whole PM / Phil war. No one besides u 2 knows what is going on. Please join the mainstream. Bash Dan *** or Tom Wendt. Those are the 2 respected targets. Keep this sideline stuff off the radar.
race track phil

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2005, 01:33:03 AM »

RICHARD        i'm just defending myself .  i've never bashed anyone on this forum unless they started with me . i try to get along with everybody . but this guy is ridiculous . i have been friends with danny for years and tom wendt has always been a gentlemen with me .  enough said .    RTP
Richard Breth

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2005, 01:40:31 AM »

RICHARD        i'm just defending myself .  i've never bashed anyone on this forum unless they started with me . i try to get along with everybody . but this guy is ridiculous . i have been friends with danny for years and tom wendt has always been a gentlemen with me .  enough said .    RTP

Phil

I know. I dont understand why you have some goof hammering on you unless it is a joke or a sick wannabe puppy.

In the time I have read posts here theres only few people I would consider to ever make the effort to meet in person off the Internet. Your one if it ever happened. Not many others. Bunch of whacks.
race track phil

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2005, 01:58:16 AM »

Phil

I know. I dont understand why you have some goof hammering on you unless it is a joke or a sick wannabe puppy.

In the time I have read posts here theres only few people I would consider to ever make the effort to meet in person off the Internet. Your one if it ever happened. Not many others. Bunch of whacks.
       RICHARD ,  your guess is as good as mine . he came on after the site was hacked and never stops attacking me . and its not a joke to me . i know a lot of guys disagree with each other . but this guy has taken it to a new level of trash talking . I will ignore him from now on .   RTP
PM COUNSELOR

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2005, 10:40:21 PM »

Thanks Rtp for giving me the priviledge of having the last words in our little "war."  Just wanted to take this momentous opportunity to tell you that when we do finally meet, it's you who better hope that I'm in a good mood.  Whatever you do, make sure I haven't had a few vodkas when you approach me and decide to get smart.  Big mistake!!  I'm one of those nasty-ass drunks.  I only want to issue a few overdue slaps to your siisy, dego ass.  I would hate for you to try and get down with me and give yourself a heart attack.  You're simply too old and out of shape.  Please reconsider trying to be a hard-ass with me.  If you do, the stubborn guinnea that yiu are, make sure you bring some back-up like that Ambose guy or something.  As far as me insulting all the degos in the hood, well I sincerely doubt that anyone will back up your busted ass anyhow.  Like I said before, I am a patient guy but my patience has it's limits.  You have definitely pushed the wrong buttons with me.  So I tell you this like a gentleman, do not f--- with me Mr. Bustout!  Your idol threats of violence to me are completely useless and can only land you a first class ticket to the emergency room.  I don't and you certainly don't want that.  Keep all this in mind since you will certainly read this but not repond to it.  This IS my final warning,  BUSTOUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

One last thing in closing:  Phil's boots $33.50
                                    Phil's pleather jacket from the 70's $84.99
                                    Phil's booth at Maywood-free (mooched)
                                    Watching Phil get dragged around Maywood Park by
                                     on his back by Ritmo 17 times until whats left of his 
                                     burns off-PRICELESS

pm counselor
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2005, 10:59:34 PM »

PM I'll give you $2 cash if you go to phils booth right now and *** slap him
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2005, 11:05:37 PM »

PM A little bird told me that pkil is in his booth right now dying to meet you. He said in the words of rod roddy, COME ON DOWN.
mr.maywood

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2005, 11:12:14 PM »

WHERE DID THAT BUST OUT *** GO ?
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2005, 11:15:24 PM »

Mr. Maywood why do you ask?? are you a stalker??
mr.maywood

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2005, 11:17:11 PM »

OH I KNOW WHERE HE IS WITH HIS BUT BUDDY T. C.
race track phil

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2005, 02:33:53 AM »

I LIED P M SISSY ! YOU JUST CANT FIND MY BOOTH ! IDIOT ! I'LL BE THERE AGAIN TOMORROW SISSY ! NOW TELL ME HOW BAD YOU ARE AGAIN , YOU COMPUTER SISSY . LOSE YOUR PATIENCE SISSY ! OK NOW I'M DONE .                       RTP
PM COUNSELOR

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2005, 06:52:41 PM »

I knew I'd get another reaction from your stupid hardhead guinnea bustout ass.  You can't even follow through with not responding, loser!!!  By the way, what ids the name of that offshore account you bet through?  It's that "Bustoutex-press" isn't it?  ItThat's the one designes for $2.00 bettors like yourself.  By the way, I gaveyou a pass last night.  I hit a tri at Maywood and decided against slapping you around last night.  Besides, I had a few vodkas in me,m so I did the right thing and stayed upstairs in the dining room.  Come to think of it, I'm gonna turn over the job of slapping you around over to my little nephew.  He's under age and packs a nasty punch.  This way if you retaliate, this will give me a good excuse to cripple your smelly, dego ass. 

pm counselor
race track phil

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2005, 12:43:47 AM »

THERE YOU GO SISSY MAKING PROMISES . YOUR SUCH A SISSY YOU WOULD 'NT EVEN TAKE ME UP IN DINNER . YOU HIT A TRI FOR 10 CENT . SURE THAT STOPPED YOU FROM COMING DOWN . DONT YOU GET TIRED OF MAKING FALSE THREATS SISSY . YOU WON FOR MOSTED HATED TROLL , DOES'NT THAT TELL YOU EVERYBODY THINKS YOUR A GOOF . GET A LIFE YOU DEMENTED COMPUTER SISSY . OK i'M DONE WITH YOU !    RTP
PM COUNSELOR

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2005, 12:08:42 PM »

Phil, I told you once before to enroll in that grammar course.  It's practically an insult to read your posts with that poor 5th grade level grammar skills.  You've said you're done answering my posts three times now and yet you still respond as soon as you walk in the door.  I could always tell what kind of a night you've had just by the time you post at night.  If you post around 11:30 that means you went bust and had to come home.  If you post after midnight, that means you saved a little for cal expo.  The point is Phil that you have 0 life outside of the track.  You probably haven't had *** since *** had you.  You should try it.  Or if men are your recipe for pleasure, you should have no problem with that, either.  You are right tho, I have accomplished something on this forum.  I've occupied your attention on a nightly basis making you wonder and look over your shoulder.  Don't worry Philly, I won't strike when your expecting it.  I'm gonna get you at a precise and well thought out moment.  You're gonna eat those that tough guy talk.  I don't blame you for trying to end this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: