Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 11, 2016, 06:59:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Janine  (Read 4124 times)
TC

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2005, 09:28:19 PM »

Easy, did your "steed" make the Futurity ?  Let us know.  Tc   P.S. Robman is still standing at the rail for his dinner with you and yours. 
Report to moderator   Logged
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2005, 09:28:56 PM »

Easyscore - there's facts about Dakuras and Wendt....no ifs and buts....they are buddies and they deserve each other.....Joe B
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2005, 09:32:22 PM »

Easyscore - there's facts about Dakuras and Wendt....no ifs and buts....they are buddies and they deserve each other.....Joe B

Limogirl:

Don't mind Joe B. He forgot to take his anti-depressants and is pretending to be "normal." LOL.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life)

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
TC

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2005, 09:33:45 PM »

Thank you Joe for the warm southern welcome. Don't let the trolls bother you none, all they can do is express Ifs and buts, and if ifs and buts were hookers and sluts they would all go home happy and quit their nonsense. 

Di, didn't you get my p.m. ?  I tried to invite family Limogirl down to sunny Florida to PL's posh resort.  Alas, Dan lost his temper when all the hurricanes didn't destroy it and he sent Joe and Lou down to blow the joint up.  Up until then, it was a great getaway.  We even stiffed PL on the room service tab.  LOL TC   P.S.  I'm sure no track/ horsemen's fund will go in the rebuilding.
EasyScore

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2005, 09:44:10 PM »

Robman melted away like last winters snow.  Don't know about the futurity yet, the horse races in a few days.  Hopefully he has some talent.  One never knows until they prove it on the track.  Could turn out to be a rat, who knows.  We have a previous appointment in Kentucky at the time of the race, so it looks as if we will not be able to make it up this time. 
race track phil

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2005, 10:09:49 PM »

Forget about PM Counselor, if RTP just looks at him, he would get his *** in a wad, and piss himself.   
         EASY SCORE ,      you are correct , only one problem the sissy would have to show his face ! and everyone knows odds of that are off the board . he truly is an idiot !            RTP
EasyScore

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2005, 10:24:09 PM »

Hiya RTP.  its me, Limogirl. good to see you again.  Hope you are knocking their socks off at the track.  This Pm Counselor character is plucking my nerves.  I think he was an orphan or something, and he is lonely.  He wrote to the lonely hearts club, even sent them a photo of himself, , but they wrote back and told him that they were not that Lonely.   PS They also returned his pic. 
« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 10:31:04 PM by EasyScore » Report to moderator   Logged
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2005, 11:57:35 PM »

The following Boxing matches will be held at the MGM Grand on November 20th. Tickets start at $2000.

RTP vs PM COUNSELOR

TOM WENDT vs JOE DAKURAS

TC vs LIMOGIRL

SN vs JOE B.

DAN *** vs INTERESTED OBSERVER

JOHN FRANK vs EDWARDWILLIAM

RICK DANE vs DOC NAROTSKY

SUPERMAN WILL BE THE REFREE-(PLEASE NO TUGGING ON MY CAPE)
PM COUNSELOR

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2005, 12:58:55 PM »

RTP,

I happen to know Robman and I will tell you this as your counselor.  Be very careful with him, he can make your life even more miserable than it already is, if THAT is possible!  I can tell you this, when he does show his face, you'll have about 3 secondes to get a good look at before he gives you a backhand that sends your snotcatcher across the booth.  Keep that in mind.  He is. 

p.s. remember, you can always pm me for some counseling anytime.

pm counselor   
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: