Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 12:14:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG EM WITH JUNKYJUICE ALL NIGHT LONG!!!  (Read 1528 times)
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2011, 09:34:49 PM »

Right Juice, they announced the scratches at 630, put up the graphic showing them, but then didn't include them in the crawl. And further more while working, either Sam, Darrin or Heyden were reading BTW and said "oh shit we don't have all the scratches on the crawl" - keep dreaming

YES,THEY ALL READ .100%!!!!!!THEY ALL READ . THEY ALL READ!!!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2011, 09:40:27 PM »

Right Juice, they announced the scratches at 630, put up the graphic showing them, but then didn't include them in the crawl. And further more while working, either Sam, Darrin or Heyden were reading BTW and said "oh shit we don't have all the scratches on the crawl" - keep dreaming

The BigM crew is the best!
Pocket Rocket

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2011, 09:52:41 PM »

I'm not satin they don't read it when they have free time, but mid card??? That's just dumb to suggest.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2011, 06:48:58 AM »

I'm not satin they don't read it when they have free time, but mid card??? That's just dumb to suggest.
AFTER RACE 2 I WAS LOOKING FOR THE LATER CHANGES , THERE WERE 2 SCRATCHES IN RACE 9 THAT WERE NOT ON THE MEADOWLANDS CRALW.IF YOU ARE CORRECT THAT THEY ANNOUNCED THEM EARLY ,THEN THE GUY RUNNING THE CRAWL MADE A MISTAKE
burton

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2011, 07:05:48 AM »

They may have read it years ago but I would say it's doubtful they read it now.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2011, 07:13:48 AM »

They may have read it years ago but I would say it's doubtful they read it now.
WORM
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2011, 07:25:47 AM »

WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY ARE DOING WITH THERE FREE TIME?   

YOU KNOW THEY ARE ON FACEBOOK DURING  THE RACES RIGHT???  LIVE 100% ARE THEY INCAPABLE OF ALSO OPENING A TAB FOR BTW AND OTHER WELL KNOWN BLOGS ON THE INTERNET?

COME ON MAN, HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOUR SAYING BEFORE YOU SAY IT.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2011, 07:26:51 AM »

YOU KNOW THEY ARE ON FACEBOOK DURING  THE RACES RIGHT???  LIVE 100% ARE THEY INCAPABLE OF ALSO OPENING A TAB FOR BTW AND OTHER WELL KNOWN BLOGS ON THE INTERNET?

100% THEY READ!!!!
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2011, 07:27:27 AM »

DARN ZOCOLI READS 24/7
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2011, 07:30:21 AM »

DARN ZOCOLI READS 24/7

LOVE YOU DARIN HOPE YOU GET THE CRAWL FIGURED OUT.
Pocket Rocket

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2011, 01:58:24 PM »

It's no wonder the place had a hard time.  It's the best racing, with by far the best announcers and t.v. crew, and all you guys do is tear them down. My feeling is you would make fun of/tear down anyone on any broadcast, because it's not you with the job.

I think most on here would agree with me that saying the t.v. crew, Mckee/Brower/Heyden is sub-par, is completely ridiculous.

And now your trying to abuse Darrin, a young energetic and talented guy, which is what the sport needs more of. I just don't get it.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2011, 02:04:11 PM »

It's no wonder the place had a hard time.  It's the best racing, with by far the best announcers and t.v. crew, and all you guys do is tear them down. My feeling is you would make fun of/tear down anyone on any broadcast, because it's not you with the job.

I think most on here would agree with me that saying the t.v. crew, Mckee/Brower/Heyden is sub-par, is completely ridiculous.

And now your trying to abuse Darrin, a young energetic and talented guy, which is what the sport needs more of. I just don't get it.
WE DONT EAT THE WORM
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2011, 02:13:33 PM »

I MUST REPLY.   WHERE DID WE SAY THEY WERE SUB PAR?

ALSO WHERE DID WE ABUSE DARRIN?

SO WHAT THEY READ BARN TO WIRE AND OTHER FORUMS, BIG DEAL.  DARRIN USED TO POST HERE BUT THE TROLLS RAN HIM OFF.

POCKET ROCKET I KNOW YOUR NEW AND MEAN WELL BUT SKEWING THE STATEMENTS TO FIT YOUR AGENDA IS POOR ETIQUETTE.   GOOD DAY.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2011, 02:33:16 PM »

Apply the comments here about the BigM to the comments always made about the posters here.
What does that come out to?
Trolling.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: