Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 22, 2014, 04:59:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selection  (Read 456 times)
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« on: May 13, 2011, 12:37:19 PM »

As Sam has insisted I make a selection, here goes.

Saturday evening at Saratoga Raceway, not far from the delicious BBQ restaurant on the main road (stop there if you're on a road trip, the barbequed ribs and chicken along with all the fixins are world class, take out as much as you can and pack up the sauces, they are amazing), race 9, Handsome Harry selects HE'S GORGEOUS for $200 to win in the contest.

Sam, this is being posted at least 30 hours in advance in case anyone wishes to follow me.

Saratoga Raceway (a great track to visit), race 9, post 1, May 14th.

No need to look anything up.

Handicapping:

He's Gorgeous has tons of back class on half mile tracks and last week showed a major improvement on the trainer change to Tracy Brainard. He's Gorgeous loves the front end and hasn't been leaving the gate that great all year (watch the replays) until last week and he has had to be asked to go forward in past weeks. Last week he was a much improved horse in the new barn.

As far as the competition, Sansome Hanover was a $30,000 / $40,000 claimer last year before Jason Ricco claimed him while He's Gorgeous was dominating the 3 year old NYSS, Goose Creek has improved lots in the new barn but is not an Open horse yet in my opinion, he is getting there but who has he beaten this year? Goose Creek has however been very impressive in his last few starts and Rare Jewel has post 7. There are several nice horses in this race but He's Gorgeous just went 1.50 in hand last week and finally looks to be what he can be. I do not believe this field can touch him.

Best wishes to everyone on Barn To Wire. Even you Sam. 

Report to moderator   Logged
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 06:25:46 PM »

Nice write up, Harry...  thumbs up

In depth analysis of the race... including why you like this horse.

Unlike a "certain other person" who posts selections... and rarely lists the date, track, race, or number... you posted ALL of the info... so that anyone that was interested in this horse can easily look it up or check the results.

Good luck with your selection, Harry!!

Also appreciate the restaurant tip...  beer
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 07:10:37 PM »

thank you Mr. Interested Observer

after the races recently I hit the BBQ place and loaded the car with dinner for the family, only 1/2 the food made it home but it was absolutely awesome, the place is a gold mine

I would like to offer a priced horse but I haven't spent much time handicapping, have been working, some of us do that for a living

I don't mind how a man earns a living even if it is show wagering, but offering a horse with a few minutes to post then yelling I WON I WON offers little value in my opinion

offering a horse you believe will certaintly win gives an advantage to anyone who can find the place horse for the exotic

I don't understand if you know the track, date and race number why not listing it all in advance, simple things like that are people helping people

how would you like to go to the doctor and have him tell you he knows how to help you but you have to figure out a piece of the puzzle? wouldn't it be easier if he just wrote you the prescription?

anyway, good luck sir
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 10:06:12 PM »

harry good luck

may the horse be with you
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 09:22:09 PM »

Easiest of winners... the horse jogged... winning by over 6 lengths!!

Nice pick, Harry...  thumbs up thumbs up  beer  thumbs up  thumbs up
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 11:18:28 PM »

Easiest of winners... the horse jogged... winning by over 6 lengths!!

Nice pick, Harry...  thumbs up thumbs up  beer  thumbs up  thumbs up

thanks Mr. Interested Observer

sorry he only paid $2.50 but obviously other people saw what I saw after watching the horse last week and all last year

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: