Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 02, 2014, 07:12:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Young's Tower 4/15/06  (Read 3200 times)
emp

« on: April 15, 2006, 09:16:26 PM »

Any thoughts? Personally thought it was an ingenious drive.

Comes in 5th and makes $410 for shipping a small ways. A horse stabled at the same facility... St. Charles wins the race.

Just another prep race for the tough mare YT.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 09:18:39 PM »

Any thoughts? Personally thought it was an ingenious drive.

Comes in 5th and makes $410 for shipping a small ways. A horse stabled at the same facility... St. Charles wins the race.

Just another prep race for the tough mare YT.

Send the horse to Hawthorne with Scott *** and she'll win 5 straight.
Chi-Town Hustler

Keep'em Guessing!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 10:55:26 PM »

Prep race for what?Huh? I hope someone finds the hole in her soon,she was too nice of mare to be cheapened any more.
Dan Nance

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2006, 01:21:07 AM »

Send the horse to Hawthorne with Scott *** and she'll win 5 straight.

trotter trotter         trotter   trotter       trotter             trotter trotter      trotter                                                         trotter

That's Youngs Tower in front winning for Scott *** at Hawthorne.
Les Moore

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2006, 01:30:10 AM »

Young Billy Dobson has 17 starts, 4 wins, 5 seconds and 4 thirds in the early going at Hazel. His driving style fits Youngs Tower's running style. Young Billy might be just what Young's Tower needs right now.
tonymfan

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2006, 01:46:00 AM »

trotter trotter         trotter   trotter       trotter             trotter trotter      trotter                                                         trotter

That's Youngs Tower in front winning for Scott *** at Hawthorne.

What now. Did Team *** join the ranks of low life backstabbing owner stealing trainers? We read a lot of bad things about that type of trainer on this forum from some posters. Those trainers are the lowest life forms.
Dan Nance

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2006, 04:56:23 PM »

What now. Did Team *** join the ranks of low life backstabbing owner stealing trainers? We read a lot of bad things about that type of trainer on this forum from some posters. Those trainers are the lowest life forms.

John lives in Chicago not Michigan. If he wants to see his horse race (and clean up ) at Hawthorne then he should get a Chicago trainer. Why not give Scott a chance? He gave Erv a shot so why not Scott?

I wouldn't call that backstabbing. Besides, I remember John telling SN and I if we ever start training again he wants to give us horses to train.

So, shut the hell up !!
thebigm

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2006, 07:53:11 PM »

John lives in Chicago not Michigan. If he wants to see his horse race (and clean up ) at Hawthorne then he should get a Chicago trainer. Why not give Scott a chance? He gave Erv a shot so why not Scott?

I wouldn't call that backstabbing. Besides, I remember John telling SN and I if we ever start training again he wants to give us horses to train.

So, shut the hell up !!

Is Scott coming back? I hope so...it would be nice to see

I sure miss the good 'ol days!!
race track phil

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2006, 11:23:29 PM »

GUYS ,    if scott has a horse that has 4 legs he can stand on he'll get him to the winners circle that I will guarantee ! too bad I missed the pik 6 at santa anita that paid 91,000 or I would definetly buy him a couple of horses to train . maybe the next pik 6 will be better and I can get back in action on the owners side . I started with scott and dan and it would be nice to end up in the winners circle one more time in life !  good luck to scott !    RTP
Richard Breth

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2006, 12:13:54 AM »

That must of been before you and sn said john s was 2 faced and arrogant last year. Las Vegas Downs blow out. Nances erased all there posts but johns is still there. If I was him I wouldnt give horses to people that was ***hole to him like you two. trip down memory lane for you.

I have no problem with scott ***'s post or topic of me. I have only been positive on here and try to promote racing. People have gone out of there way to be kind to me and I appreciate it.
Its taken about two years before negatives from the Nances have been spewed on an open forum about me. I have to count my blessings. It has to be a record I've lasted so long not getting attacked by them.
To Scott ***, I'm 2 faced and arrogant. You gotta be kidding, Your arrogance is your rantings about me and everybody else. As far as 2 faced, I hope that I never become that. I will assure you that I will try and help, that is my demise, not being 2 faced.
Hopefully things stay positive.
For the future Scott, if you have problems with me or anybody else, call them up personally first, before you decide to post. YOU ARE A f***ING COWARD TO BLAST A PERSONS CREDIBILITY WITHOUT ATTEMPTING TO TALK TO THEM FIRST. That is arrogant and two faced !!!!
Sounds like you wrote the book.
I also told you and others to remain confidential on Illinois and Vegas. Obviously you cannot be trusted and when called on the carpet you become a whining little baby. Things never change.

Dan Nance

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2006, 12:13:46 PM »

That must of been before you and sn said john s was 2 faced and arrogant last year. Las Vegas Downs blow out. Nances erased all there posts but johns is still there. If I was him I wouldnt give horses to people that was ***hole to him like you two. trip down memory lane for you.

And John called SN 5 minutes after he made that post and patched things up with SN. So, mind your own business because you don't know a damn thing that's going on. 
Richard Breth

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2006, 11:55:20 PM »

And John called SN 5 minutes after he made that post and patched things up with SN. So, mind your own business because you don't know a damn thing that's going on. 

Thats halarious. Dan *** sayng to mind my own business. "Spewing" 25 posts each day about every thing thats none of his business other people should mind theres. Halarious!

You and sn wrote your insults about john s in a internet forum. Its business of every one in the world that has a compueter now. Nasty things you wrote about john s was public record. You said he is 2 faced and arrogant. I wouldnt give a *** horses after it if I was john s.
off stride

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2006, 06:56:05 AM »

after last weeks 'tightener' she takes on her own kind thursday

PP Horse                   Driver       Best Win Time    Last 3    ml odds

9th  $9,500.00   FM PREF HC Pace

1. Cinco De Mayo           M Webster           1:58.3    5-4-1     12/1
2. Letmedoitmyway          S Main              1:57.0    4-2-1       8/1
3. Racy Betty              D Wright            1:59.3    8-6-2          10/1
4. I C U Tricks            D Johnson           1:53.4    4-1-2          5/1
5. Young's Tower           A Mc Ilmurray       1:57.1    5-1-9     9/5
6. Midnight **el          M Micallef          1:56.0    1-5-2           7/5

(coming right back after racing saturday... she must be related to chewy) 
 and for johns other one

PP Horse                   Driver       Best Win Time    Last 3    Odds

10th  $5,000.00   FMNW2750L5 Pace

1. Nicole's Blinkbaby      P Wrenn             1:58.4    1-1-98    5/1
2. Asti Asti               E Goodell           1:59.1    2-8-4          3/1
3. Og's Scootnboogie       Ba Dobson           1:59.1    3-7-5    8/1 
4. Kayla's Raider          P Wrenn             1:56.4    5-5-5        4/1
5. Starcrazy               B Zubkoff           1:57.1    3-3-5         9/2
6. Jd Camberta             Do Currier Jr       2:00.0    5-2-3      10/1
7. Little Witch            E Goodell           2:00.0    7-4-2        12/1
8. Richs                   Ty Buter            1:58.4    5-1-3           6/1
9. Turbos Sassy Lady       J Casagranda        1:58.4    2-8-8   15/1 
A1. E-Business              P Wrenn             1:59.4    4-1-6     
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 12:00:09 PM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
john

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2006, 07:14:19 PM »

richard breth.. I respect you highly but Dan is right on my spat with SN. I got carried away and did call him to apologize. Actually, we both apologized to each other and I respect him for that. I really think that this forum is awesome and look forward to your posts and dan and scotts.
I even  heart heart heart that abtruth guy (HuhHuh) or whoever it was that said I was a two face and a piece of shit. Sorry if it wasnt you abtruth.
Offstride..... sorry I didnt get to michigan like I said monday night. My partner took my buddy to South Haven to pick up our party boat going to Sheboygan. I gotta get out there. Yankee Lariat was awesome last week and lets hope the Hazel Track is his best friend. Always good to hear from you off stride.

if scott *** comes out he'll get a horse from me. And my trainers I am using will not be upset. Then again its only the right thing since I'm the ***hole owner who keeps changing trainers. Whatever that means.

Good luck to all and I miss JOE DAKURAS DAILY QUESTIONS. HE'S THE MAN !!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2006, 08:42:01 PM »

richard breth.. I respect you highly but Dan is right on my spat with SN. I got carried away and did call him to apologize. Actually, we both apologized to each other and I respect him for that. I really think that this forum is awesome and look forward to your posts and dan and scotts.
I even  heart heart heart that abtruth guy (HuhHuh) or whoever it was that said I was a two face and a piece of shit. Sorry if it wasnt you abtruth.
Offstride..... sorry I didnt get to michigan like I said monday night. My partner took my buddy to South Haven to pick up our party boat going to Sheboygan. I gotta get out there. Yankee Lariat was awesome last week and lets hope the Hazel Track is his best friend. Always good to hear from you off stride.

if scott *** comes out he'll get a horse from me. And my trainers I am using will not be upset. Then again its only the right thing since I'm the ***hole owner who keeps changing trainers. Whatever that means.

Good luck to all and I miss JOE DAKURAS DAILY QUESTIONS. HE'S THE MAN !!!

John

Thanks for telling Richard Breth how things really stand. John, SN is in Chicago as I post getting read to race at Hawthorne. When I talk to him I'll tell him to look you up and see if you have any cast offs that he might be able to get to the winners circle for you. I would love to see you in a win picture with SN at Hawthorne as I watch from the new beautiful, plush racebook from " Red Rock Station ".

P.S.
      Don't let Joe B. in the picture.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2006, 09:25:02 PM »

After repeatedly reading that the ***'s were the best 20 years ago and that today's horsemen are so bad, I expect Scott *** to be in the top three trainers at Hawthorne.
Richard Breth

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2006, 12:02:39 AM »

if scott *** comes out he'll get a horse from me.

Your a good man. Most wouldnt "forgive and forget". Team Vendetta never would.
BunnyLake

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2006, 01:46:17 AM »

John -
I know Youngs Tower has beaten better at Woodbine in the past, I know you know her better than anyone, and I know she was on the dance floor at M1 - but she wasn't John Travolta.. Someone was happy about $419 earlier, this cannot be cutting the bills can it? Then this Hazel Park stuff - is the horse alright? 
john

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2006, 09:02:45 AM »

Hi Bunny Lake, Last year she made over 100,000 and that paid the bills. Michigan has been very good to us. $419 is better than ZERO. Ask people who race at the Big M. She likes being a big fish in a small pond. At the Big M you are a litlle little fish ina big pond.
Buuny, she still has other opportunities this year to win in Illinois and canada for over 100,000 purses. Shes my dream horse.
Dan Nance

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2006, 11:44:17 AM »

Your a good man. Most wouldnt "forgive and forget". Team Vendetta never would.

You don't know jackshit about the ***'s. So, shut your trap!

Only " Interested Observer " is allowed to make comments about the ***'s because he has known us for over 20 years.
FreeLegged

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2006, 11:49:51 AM »

Dan..where the $%$% have you been,bro? Forum not nearly as good without you.

I was getting ready to put out an APB for you.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2006, 12:26:35 PM »

John -
I know Youngs Tower has beaten better at Woodbine in the past, I know you know her better than anyone, and I know she was on the dance floor at M1 - but she wasn't John Travolta.. Someone was happy about $419 earlier, this cannot be cutting the bills can it? Then this Hazel Park stuff - is the horse alright? 

Zaim and Rebecca have always gotten this mare to race HUGE.  Obviously, I think you'd like to run somewhere besides MI, but if she makes the $$ there, you can't argue with success.  I applaud John for not trying to jam a square peg in a round hole.

IMO, by keeping her in MI (or Windsor, Woodbine, etc -- to stay close to the connections and Michigan) you accomplish two good things: 1. you keep the horse happy; 2. you continuously cultivate broodmare value.  After MI horsemen have watched her race gutsy start after start, I'm sure he has solid value either as a broodmare, or with turning one of her kin.

I hope she gets a crack or two at Haw and Wdb -- to take a shot at the $$$ a little, but other than that, keep her happy and clipping as a fan favorite in MI.

Just my penny and a half.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Mike Bozich

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2006, 12:42:31 PM »

This is going to be a real exciting race tonight. Don't underestimate Midnight Jewel. When she is on her game, she is one tough customer. Problem is, she hasn't been real sharp lately. ICU Tricks is capable of a biggie every now and again. Racy Betty in my eyes is a sleeping giant. One of these nights, this horse is going to assert herself as a strong F@M open horse. It might night be tonight or next week or next month even, but one of these nights she is going to have a breakout race. Don't know much about Steve Main's horse, and Cinco De Mayo is a good mare, but is better a class or two down. Tower has to be the one to beat tho. She is back in her element against the girls and with Jewel not at the top of her game, I think it's Tower's for the taking. For those of you that don't know, you can watch streaming video on our website at hazelparkraceway.com

Good luck wherever you may wager tonight!!!
john

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2006, 02:08:21 PM »

now you know why this forum is the best.
We have one of the best announcers in the world making comments.
I know he has the best show in the world. Look up www.hazelparkraceway.com. and listen to mike and moose. I wish it was on t.v. !!!!!!
Richard Breth

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2006, 12:14:30 AM »

You don't know jackshit about the ***'s. So, shut your trap!

Only " Interested Observer " is allowed to make comments about the ***'s because he has known us for over 20 years.

You did probaly 7000 posts to BTW in two years. Every one knows all about Nances 20 times over even if thay want to forget. Your the stuuborn bath tub ring of the forum.
Mike Bozich

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2006, 10:33:51 AM »

Wow so much for Midnight Jewel not being at the top of her game. She was real good tonight and Youngs Tower just had an awful trip I thought. I hope we get a rematch next week because I can see a rivalry brewing here...

edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2006, 11:18:00 AM »

Wow so much for Midnight Jewel not being at the top of her game. She was real good tonight and Youngs Tower just had an awful trip I thought. I hope we get a rematch next week because I can see a rivalry brewing here...

Am I the only one surprised that Art doesn't leave for an early spot here?  Given the make up of the race, you almost guarantee yourself a first over spot by settling.

After awhile -- you have to stop reveling in the horse's ability to overcome bad trips (which is excellent)...and ask: why does she keep getting bad trips?

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: