Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 09:17:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHERE HAS NIATROSS BEEN ?  (Read 1146 times)
vaporize

« on: May 01, 2011, 10:45:47 AM »

Anyone know if he has been banned again by our fair and impartial moderator ?  laughing guy laughing guy
Figure it is 4/5 that he is banned again.
Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 10:52:03 AM »

Anyone know if he has been banned again by our fair and impartial moderator ?  laughing guy laughing guy
Figure it is 4/5 that he is banned again.
Correct.
vaporize

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 11:24:58 AM »

Correct.
Specified length of time or the usual: Whenever the moderator feels we have been specifically punished per the offense or offenses allegedly perpetrated to the peace, dignity and decorum of the forum.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Headpole Dave

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 11:53:46 AM »

Niatross is a good man and a positive influence on the business. He is against hidden trainers, and the dregs of the business which bothers many.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 12:36:12 PM »

Niatross is a good man and a positive influence on the business. He is against hidden trainers, and the dregs of the business which bothers many.
I agree 100%.
And he is a very underated handicapper.
He is killing them at Woodbine.
sternnation

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 01:03:40 PM »

maybe he is undercover on the Brainard farm looking for proof of horse abuse.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 01:24:24 PM »

That is too bad.
I am against it.
But believe me this isn't easy.
vaporize

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 02:29:41 PM »

That is too bad.
I am against it.
But believe me this isn't easy.
Same rules for all.  What could be difficult about that 3ww ?
However, applications of different standards for different people does take time and thought, albeit convulated thought, and that is as nicely as I can post it.  head shake head shake head shake
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011, 02:34:51 PM »

Same rules for all.  What could be difficult about that 3ww ?
However, applications of different standards for different people does take time and thought, albeit convulated thought, and that is as nicely as I can post it.  head shake head shake head shake

Not really when people don't understand what scum some are and what scum some aren't.
Like I said I offered a free speech forum and people hated that too. So you have this and one persons thoughts of whats right or you have a fake site with 374 on line where you can make 2000 names yourself and talk to yourself.
This is it.
If you carry yourself decently and act appropriately you will be OK and good always overcomes evil.
vaporize

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2011, 02:45:35 PM »

Not really when people don't understand what scum some are and what scum some aren't.
Like I said I offered a free speech forum and people hated that too. So you have this and one persons thoughts of whats right or you have a fake site with 374 on line where you can make 2000 names yourself and talk to yourself.
This is it.
If you carry yourself decently and act appropriately you will be OK and good always overcomes evil.
Your last line could not be further from the truth.
I know, I know the next thing you will tell me is the truth shall set you free. 
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2011, 02:51:19 PM »

Your last line could not be further from the truth.
I know, I know the next thing you will tell me is the truth shall set you free. 

Am I a good person? Regardless of the drivel scum and what some entire websites are about?
In the end good does overcome evil even if it is frustrating that stupid people support evil.
vaporize

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2011, 02:59:38 PM »

Am I a good person? Regardless of the drivel scum and what some entire websites are about?
In the end good does overcome evil even if it is frustrating that stupid people support evil.
Yes
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2011, 07:33:19 PM »

Am I a good person?

Considering you're an Eagles' fan, this is an absurd question.  Wink

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
SEH

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2011, 07:52:02 PM »

Considering you're an Eagles' fan, this is an absurd question.  Wink
Must like the cut of Andy Reid's jib.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2011, 08:11:11 PM »

Must like the cut of Andy Reid's jib.

I am already a fat man but I plan to put on 300 more pounds and become an Andy Reid impersonator.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2011, 08:13:01 PM »

Back to the original post. I have to say i really like Niatross alot.
I respect people who state their mind and don't back down.
 But he is a handful for administration.
I hope in the future if he wants to post here he is allowed to.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2011, 08:35:43 PM »

Good riddance.
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2011, 08:40:30 PM »

BRING BACK NIATROSS!!  thumbs up

He is an esteemed Barn to Wire member... and brings humor, intelligence, and offers good input on harness racing.

I miss his posts.
SEH

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2011, 08:43:22 PM »

He is an esteemed Barn to Wire member... and brings humor, intelligence, and offers good input on harness racing.

I miss his posts.
What did he do they to receive this ban ? 
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2011, 08:51:42 PM »

People do not understand what Janine has to go through. It is not fun.
Its not easy. I wouldn't want to do it.
Like I said he can be a handful
But i agree with IO
he is a vital part of this forum IMO.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2011, 08:51:56 PM »

Trolling.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2011, 09:07:13 PM »

I miss his posts.
Agree 100%
burton

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2011, 09:10:48 PM »

Trolling.
I'm not sure what the moderator kicked him out for but I know it definitely wasn't trolling.
He has always posted under the name Niatross.
He posts on a couple of sites, always as Niatross.
He is known and respected by many including myself.
He loves harness racing and hates phony gossip and self agrandizement often prevalent on some forums and a few posters here.
Niatross is truly not a troll.
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2011, 06:52:40 AM »

I miss his posts.

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
If the junkman and pig were banned, BTW would celebrate like we are over Bin Laden being killed!! flag flag flag flag flag flag
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2011, 09:01:54 AM »

head shake head shake head shake

Amazing how the scum of the earth is allowed to post unabated while decent posters are banned.  Who can blame them for being angry at the sick, twisted decisionsbeing made. thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
SEH

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2011, 09:04:02 AM »

head shake head shake head shake

Amazing how the scum of the earth is allowed to post unabated while decent posters are banned.  Who can blame them for being angry at the sick, twisted decisionsbeing made. thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
Must be the poor air quaility in the area that causes that.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011, 09:06:14 AM »

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
If the junkman and pig were banned, BTW would celebrate like we are over Bin Laden being killed!! flag flag flag flag flag flag

And your a troll too...This is why people get banned or timeouts because they have to poke and try to aggravate people.

IDIOT.
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2011, 09:08:28 AM »

There you are again--calling names.  How childish of you.  I was posting here while you were still in diapers, and I'm the troll.  LOL  Sorry, forgot you are still in diapers.
tony clifton

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2011, 09:33:00 AM »

I'm not sure what the moderator kicked him out for but I know it definitely wasn't trolling.
He has always posted under the name Niatross.
He posts on a couple of sites, always as Niatross.
He is known and respected by many including myself.
He loves harness racing and hates phony gossip and self agrandizement often prevalent on some forums and a few posters here.
Niatross is truly not a troll.

false - Zenyatta
tony clifton

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2011, 09:33:40 AM »

BRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSS
burton

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2011, 09:34:53 AM »

I'm sure that will change Ms. Stark's mind.
SEH

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2011, 09:35:24 AM »

BRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSS
should have some signs made up.  laughing guy laughing guy
tony clifton

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2011, 09:36:38 AM »

should have some signs made up.  laughing guy laughing guy

I wish I could erase the  hijack sign and have it say:

BRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSSBRING BACK TROSS
SEH

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2011, 09:38:16 AM »

find an appropriate song and make it the song of the the day.
tony clifton

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2011, 09:55:57 AM »

find an appropriate song and make it the song of the the day.

will do, but prob won't see it until around 8 pm when I get home
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: