Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 21, 2014, 09:33:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vernon Downs Saturday 4/23 Thread.  (Read 2413 times)
throwhimthechicken

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2011, 09:25:41 PM »

I understand that,but you NEVER see prices like that with them involved.I am not begrudging them for their dominance.For someone like myself that bets $5 to $10 exactas and 1 to 5 dollar trifectas it is very hard to make any money. From this point forward I will have to pass on the Dynamic Duos races.
Report to moderator   Logged
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2011, 10:12:42 PM »

Race 12

3/7all
3/all/7

3/7/all/all super

Just so it's clear, this was a 5000.00 superfecta I gave out.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2011, 10:47:29 PM »

NICE WORK !!
WHERES BURTIN AND THAT JERK OFF NIATROSS?
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2011, 10:48:56 PM »

NICE WORK !!

They only root down they never promote.   They are harness haters.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2011, 10:51:17 PM »

I SEE THE PROOF ,BY NO ACTION TONIGHT . I LOVE PROOF
cheatsandthieves

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2011, 11:51:24 PM »

JJ congrats on the super but they do not get 5000 in the pools there, what was it 250 for a dime? Still a nice % score
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2011, 12:09:47 AM »

JJ congrats on the super but they do not get 5000 in the pools there, what was it 250 for a dime? Still a nice % score

Yeah dime.
deadly breeze

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2011, 12:12:58 AM »

Juice. Nice call with Dry Gulch. I know I called you out on that pick earlier this week. But you were correct. beer
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2011, 12:53:04 AM »

Yeah dime.
Good Work J.J.

I trust no one, not even myself~~
burton

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2011, 07:03:55 AM »

Yeah but it is hard to dethrone the queen.
How to you call a known juicing trainer "the queen"?
Rather disingenuous after all the ranting you do about illegalities.
I guess you don't follow what you preach and this shows a definite lack of integrity.
NIATROSS

« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2011, 07:27:25 AM »

How to you call a known juicing trainer "the queen"?
Rather disingenuous after all the ranting you do about illegalities.
I guess you don't follow what you preach and this shows a definite lack of integrity.

Don't forget " The Queen's " boyfriend driver Josh Marks who cannot drive anywhere because he is a horse beater.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2011, 07:29:42 AM »

Don't forget " The Queen's " boyfriend driver Josh Marks who cannot drive anywhere because he is a horse beater.
Scum like that shouldn't be allowed near horses.
Homeboyhanover

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2011, 07:34:53 AM »

Happy Easter to all!!

Now back to thesour stuff. Jack Rice. Here is a guy , that has had a difficult time motivating himself to even drive a horse over the last few years. Now, getting named on Tracey's rockets he has won his last 5 he sat behind.
 Bottom line, it is all about horsepower. Juiced horsepower.
Jack, when driving his own stock, often looks totally disinterested. Driving Tracey's he must concentrate or risk winning by 20 every start.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2011, 07:57:21 AM »

Homeboy-They have raced in every jurisdiction, raced out of detention, and have never once even had a high blood gas or therapeutic drug overage.  They have raced world champions, cheap claimers, and everything in between and all they do is good things.

As for Jack Rice, he has had ups and downs in his life.   In the not too distant past he was the KING of Vernon.   Your right he did lose interest when his main clients did not return after Mid-State Racing's demise.    Why would anyone want to be 8th or 9th choice.   He and Maria have started building up their stable and have done well over the recent past.

Bottom line I am not buying the juiced up nonsense.   I know Josh knows horses, he can walk thru the stable area and know every horse on the grounds by name, know there tendencies, and when he approaches them he has a direct connection from equine to human that I have never seen before.

As for Tracy she has a heart of gold and cares for the animals and the workers moreso then any other outfit currently in operation.

I chalk it up to good horsemanship and spending money on the best care (feed, farriers, vet work, etc).

If you know otherwise please share.   Thanks.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2011, 08:18:17 AM »

It is supposed to get sunny around 4PM and in the 60's the track should be extremely fast tonight.

How fast will Dry Gulch go tonight?  149.3 is my guess.
Didn't even break 1:51.
throwhimthechicken

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2011, 08:19:45 AM »

A friend of mine, who is also an long time friend of joshes,told me that recently Josh was in the Rome OTB bragging how the horses were His and not Tracys,and that he does all the" work" on them at the barn. I know he isnt the smartest kid in the world but common sense should tell him to keep his mouth shut.They have big targets on them because of their success and many people would love to see them in trouble.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2011, 08:23:10 AM »

A friend of mine, who is also an long time friend of joshes,told me that recently Josh was in the Rome OTB bragging how the horses were His and not Tracys,and that he does all the" work" on them at the barn. I know he isnt the smartest kid in the world but common sense should tell him to keep his mouth shut.They have big targets on them because of their success and many people would love to see them in trouble.
He has a past where he tries to race out of state w/o getting the appropriate liscence.
If it smell like a duck..........
burton

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2011, 08:24:32 AM »

NICE WORK !!
I'm right here.
Go report to moderator again!!!
cecil127
the cat batting the VIP mouse!

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2011, 08:26:53 AM »

i have a feeling your gonna like this one:
it fits you're style....
vernon: there there to race there pets...

so anyway, what nuclear propulsion company has you as there pointman? laughing guy
nice hit on the dime super payout. trotter

hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it....
Herve Filion
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2011, 08:28:57 AM »

he beat jimmy whittemore ,not a horse
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2011, 08:31:19 AM »

Didn't even break 1:51.
POORING RAIN
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2011, 08:33:40 AM »

JOSH NEVER EVER WOULD SAY THAT!! TRACY IS THE BEST
throwhimthechicken

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2011, 08:42:19 AM »

My friend has no reason to lie. Its not the first time I have heard this either. The kid needs to smarten up.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #73 on: April 24, 2011, 08:43:25 AM »

My friend has no reason to lie. Its not the first time I have heard this either. The kid needs to smarten up.

Who is your friend???  Manny?
Homeboyhanover

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2011, 09:32:35 AM »

Homeboy-They have raced in every jurisdiction, raced out of detention, and have never once even had a high blood gas or therapeutic drug overage.  They have raced world champions, cheap claimers, and everything in between and all they do is good things.

As for Jack Rice, he has had ups and downs in his life.   In the not too distant past he was the KING of Vernon.   Your right he did lose interest when his main clients did not return after Mid-State Racing's demise.    Why would anyone want to be 8th or 9th choice.   He and Maria have started building up their stable and have done well over the recent past.

Bottom line I am not buying the juiced up nonsense.   I know Josh knows horses, he can walk thru the stable area and know every horse on the grounds by name, know there tendencies, and when he approaches them he has a direct connection from equine to human that I have never seen before.

As for Tracy she has a heart of gold and cares for the animals and the workers moreso then any other outfit currently in operation.

I chalk it up to good horsemanship and spending money on the best care (feed, farriers, vet work, etc).

If you know otherwise please share.   Thanks.

Happy Easter JJ. I respect your opinion and your loyalty to your friends. I have no proof. Zero evidence, any horse of Tracey or Josh has been juiced. I do have many replays of races where Jack has driven like he was forced to sit in the bike and for no other reason.
 My point was, all it takes for a guy like him, obviously disenchanted with his prof fession, can now strut like a man possessed.
 I have zero proof the horse in her barn are racing with the aid of any illegal substance. I do have the experience of 35 years in this business. In that 35 years there has never been a trainer that has done with common claims and purchases, the things that she has, on a consistant basis, with out the aid of something other than hay, oats and water.
 Yes, she has a super talent in spotting undervalued horses. Yes, she has the moxie to pull the trigger. Yes to all we can find endearing to her and her success. But, yes to all that goes with that superiority in a negative fashion as well.
Time tells all. In time we will know if we have been witness to one of the greatest horse trainers in history. Time will also tell if she is as mortal as the rest of us.
 As for josh, it is not worth the argument. The ball is in his court. Everyone else and the state racing commissions have made their judgment of him known.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: