Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 27, 2014, 07:17:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ot news story that fundamentally annoys me  (Read 4253 times)
Round Table

And then I saw her, coming out of the sun.

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2011, 03:29:01 PM »

Yes the vitriol and protesting has subsided

The wars have not

Dolfan is correct

yeh.
Report to moderator   Logged

They ought to return to Tampa and fix the mistake they made.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2011, 03:36:57 PM »

Yes the vitriol and protesting has subsided

The wars have not

Dolfan is correct

You're kidding! screwy During the height of the Iraq War there were sometimes 18-20 American kids a day getting killed there. Now if there's 3-4 a month that's a lot. It's the very definition of "subsided".

And you know, speaking of phonies, all these Republican politicians and right wing media whack jobs now going on and on now about "defining a mission" and exit strategies and so on regarding Libya ... where were they when Bush was sending us down the gaping rathole of Iraq? Oh wait, that's right, out front, braying away leading the cheers to go to war right now! with no goals or exit strategy.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 03:44:54 PM by honest & balanced terry » Report to moderator   Logged
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2011, 04:49:52 PM »

Well, of course it is. That's why I provide the BALANCE on this forum to our little colony of radical righties who constantly claim everything is the fault of Obama or the liberals. I just intentionally couch my claims in the same ridiculous absolutist finger-pointing terms as the righties. Pretty damn ridiculous, isn't it?

Just as balanced as MSNBC & CNN & ABC & CBS & NBC.  Just as phony as them too.
Clockerterry =  BSmeter BSmeter BSmeter BSmeter BSmeter

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
tony clifton

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2011, 05:08:24 PM »

You're kidding! screwy During the height of the Iraq War there were sometimes 18-20 American kids a day getting killed there. Now if there's 3-4 a month that's a lot. It's the very definition of "subsided".

And you know, speaking of phonies, all these Republican politicians and right wing media whack jobs now going on and on now about "defining a mission" and exit strategies and so on regarding Libya ... where were they when Bush was sending us down the gaping rathole of Iraq? Oh wait, that's right, out front, braying away leading the cheers to go to war right now! with no goals or exit strategy.

yea and regardless if a republican was in office the protests would be about how long the war has gone on
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2011, 05:43:59 PM »

Just as balanced as MSNBC & CNN & ABC & CBS & NBC.  Just as phony as them too.
Clockerterry =  BSmeter BSmeter BSmeter BSmeter BSmeter

Dolfan = centrist =  BSmeter BSmeter BSmeter BSmeter BSmeter BSmeter BSmeter BSmeter = Fixed News true believer  head shake
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: