Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 28, 2014, 08:26:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ot news story that fundamentally annoys me  (Read 4099 times)
Round Table

And then I saw her, coming out of the sun.

Ignore
« on: April 11, 2011, 05:48:46 PM »

the richest  400  individuals in our country (who cry they are broke  Cry )  have total  wealth =  to the lowest 

since ronald reagan taxes  on the wealthiest have  reduced by 1/3

while taxes  on the poor and middle  class  (who really are broke)  have doubled
Report to moderator   Logged

They ought to return to Tampa and fix the mistake they made.
tony clifton

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 05:58:08 PM »

Ok, but where is the news story?

maroon
Round Table

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 06:02:47 PM »

Ok, but where is the news story?

maroon

www.worldnetdaily.com  

thinkprogress  tony
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 06:09:28 PM by 7474505B » Report to moderator   Logged

3 wide and wingin

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 07:11:18 PM »

Don't worry the government is working fast and furious at Barrys trickle up poverty program.
Its doing as planned.
Round Table

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 12:22:04 AM »

Don't worry the government is working fast and furious at Barrys trickle up poverty program.
Its doing as planned.

thumbs up  

g bush  was given  by the congress  4  budget extensions  in his first term  and 2 in his second term

One thing  I learned   You dont  shut down or threaten  to shut down  the government  during  a time  of war.

thats  something  for   the enemy  or traitors  to do    not patriots

Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 12:28:23 AM »

www.worldnetdaily.com  

thinkprogress  tony

Okay, so I went on that site & found this gem:

Future of coed showers decided by lawmakers
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=286105

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 12:29:10 AM »

thumbs up  

g bush  was given  by the congress  4  budget extensions  in his first term  and 2 in his second term

One thing  I learned   You dont  shut down or threaten  to shut down  the government  during  a time  of war.

thats  something  for   the enemy  or traitors  to do    not patriots

George Bush one of the worst presidents ever.
Compared to Barry? He cant touch the damage. Barry is making Carter look like a poser fake bad president.
You shut down the government because they cannot control themselves or thier debt or thier printing money.
The people voted for all of it though. So my opinion is only  thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Round Table

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 12:32:51 AM »

Okay, so I went on that site & found this gem:

Future of coed showers decided by lawmakers
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=286105
Compared to Barry? He cant touch the damage. Barry is making Carter look like a poser fake bad president.
You shut down the government because they cannot control themselves or thier debt or thier printing money.
The people voted for all of it though. So my opinion is only  thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

they're not getting  from the republican house  what they voted  for.

remember  GHW   granted  4 budget  increases  first term  and 2  in his second.

you don't shut down the govt  during  a time  of war.

that is for  the enemy  or traitors  to  do    not patriots.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 12:40:05 AM by 7474505B » Report to moderator   Logged

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 12:38:37 AM »

the richest  400  individuals in our country (who cry they are broke  Cry )  have total  wealth =  to the lowest 

since ronald reagan taxes  on the wealthiest have  reduced by 1/3

while taxes  on the poor and middle  class  (who really are broke)  have doubled

You do realize if you keep posting the facts, the republiclans on here will accuse you of being me.

Then Mel 4600 will drive by your house and post what he saw and threaten to have his sons pound you into the ground.

But don't fear the phony sockpuppets.  Their posts suggests severe mutation from inbreeding. geezer
Round Table

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2011, 12:42:32 AM »

You do realize if you keep posting the facts, the republiclans on here will accuse you of being me.

Then Mel 4600 will drive by your house and post what he saw and threaten to have his sons pound you into the ground.

But don't fear the phony sockpuppets.  Their posts suggests severe mutation from inbreeding. geezer

they  are  not hard  to spot   thumbs up

thanks  for your  support.

keep on 
keepin  on.

3 wide and wingin

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2011, 12:47:14 AM »

The top 1% pays 60% of the taxes.
But I guess you guys do NOT want the job providers and success stories to make jobs? Tax them and let the government?
I want a job posting on barntowire and taking my dog (Chandler) for a walk.
Living in DC I see all your government jobs.  thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
I cant wait for my government job.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2011, 12:51:46 AM »

they  are  not hard  to spot   thumbs up

thanks  for your  support.

keep on 
keepin  on.

The federal government. I do limp a little in my back leg. Does it give me any extra benefits or entitlements?
I deserve it more than anyone else does.
I can drag an arm if that helps.
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2011, 12:52:29 AM »

Compared to Barry? He cant touch the damage.

thumbs up thumbs up

Mel 4600 will drive by your house and post what he saw and threaten to have his sons pound you into the ground.

thumbs up thumbs up

thumbs down thumbs down

But thanks for playing the "I Want To Lose My Credibility" show.

Will you ever figure out that both parties suck??  Oh, I'm sorry, you already knowitall.

In this case though, shut down the freakin' gov't until they can all vote on a 10 year plan that balances the budget & brings us back to zero indebtedness.  At least Paul Ryan has a plan.  I know it'll cost me plenty of money but it beats a worthless dollar, which is where we are absolutely headed.

http://futures.tradingcharts.com/chart/US/M

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
Jeepers

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2011, 02:08:48 AM »

The top 1% pays 60% of the taxes.
But I guess you guys do NOT want the job providers and success stories to make jobs? Tax them and let the government?
I want a job posting on barntowire and taking my dog (Chandler) for a walk.
Living in DC I see all your government jobs.  thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
I cant wait for my government job.

Numerous consecutive quarters (eight? something like that) of SUPERB profits for the S & P 500 companies, and where the F--- is the hiring?

No more B.S. The Republicans, the Chamber of Commerce, the highest-income earners, can no longer get away with the ruse that any changes in taxes will doom the country.

No one wants to impede job growth when employment is so woeful. No one.

It's equally woeful for Republicans, the Chamber of Commerce and the highest-income earners to seemingly threaten to withhold jobs unless their taxes are left alone or cut.

Obama left alone the high-income tax hike he wanted. So the S-corp small businesses are still cool on taxes, right?

Taxes alone are not the sole determinant of a region's or a company's growth and success.

But the Chamber and the Republicans give the impression that tax levels are the SOLE determinant of employment. OK, don't hire anybody. See how that works for you.
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2011, 02:46:41 AM »

Dolfan here is the ONLY solution.

Roll back the Reagan tax cuts.  Top marginal rate returns to 74%.

Eliminate all Corporate loop holes and tax deductions not related to employees, expansion or infrastructure upgrades to facilities in U.S.

Use the Sherman AntiTrust Act to break up the Walmart's and AT&T's of the business world returning true competition to the markets.

Arrest and prosecute the Bankstrs responsible for the financial meltdown and repeal the 1999 Graham Rudman Act. Stopping banks from speculating in the markets and forcing them to loan money and just be a bank again.

Re-regulate utilities and commodities markets putting an end to the Enron style congame of placing a "Venturi" on the production and distribution of energy and essential farm production.

Reinstate all pre-Reagan era tariffs that stopped American companies from subverting the cost of labor.

Stop the Trade Deficit's by mirroring all tariffs place on U.S. exports by our competitors and require that all manufacturers in foreign countries meet U.S. Environmental Standards or face and embargo on their goods.  

This is merely a beginning but the first step to recovery is admitting Reagan's policies killed U.S. manufacturing and planted the deregulation cancer that has us now gasping for air.  Anything less than a complete reversal of a Republiclan Corporate controlled economy will end in bankruptcy.    
tony clifton

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2011, 03:29:40 AM »

This thread bores me  thumbs down
Total Truth

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2011, 07:29:44 AM »

Anybody that thinks that raising taxes is going to solve anything is sorely misinformed...with our current rate of printing money.  Even if we doubled everybodys taxes, it would not be enough to even pay the interest on our total debt.

A flat tax is and has always been the fairest and best working tax system around.  Everybody pays their fair share that way.

Anybody that thinks OBAMA is not destroying this great country we live in is sorely misinformed or has their head burried in the sand.   He should be in prison not running our country
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2011, 08:02:23 AM »

Anybody that thinks that raising taxes is going to solve anything is sorely misinformed...with our current rate of printing money.  Even if we doubled everybodys taxes, it would not be enough to even pay the interest on our total debt.

A flat tax is and has always been the fairest and best working tax system around.  Everybody pays their fair share that way.

Anybody that thinks OBAMA is not destroying this great country we live in is sorely misinformed or has their head burried in the sand.   He should be in prison not running our country

Exactly.  Those top 400 are also paying as much tax or more than the bottom 80 million or whatever.  Take all their money and  it still falls far short of solving anything.  I am not super rich, but I don't care how much you have, I don't think the government is entitled to most of it. When we have almost 50% of the people paying no income tax, that is just not right.  Everyone who makes anything should have to pay something, even if they will get it back 100X in aid.
vaporize

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2011, 08:10:14 AM »

Yahoo a political thread.  trophy trophy
Hopefully H&BT will join in.  thumbs up thumbs up
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2011, 08:14:48 AM »

Yahoo a political thread.  trophy trophy
Hopefully H&BT will join in.  thumbs up thumbs up

If only the world was run by the political geniuses of this forum, what a fundamentally better place it would be.  thumbs up

Republican death panels for Medicare and Medicaid! Republican monarchy in Michigan! Go dog go!
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2011, 08:16:04 AM »

George W Bush put us in the hole. 
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2011, 08:18:52 AM »

In this case though, shut down the freakin' gov't until they can all vote on a 10 year plan that balances the budget & brings us back to zero indebtedness.  At least Paul Ryan has a plan.

So did Bill Clinton. That's what he left to Bush and the Republicans.
NIATROSS

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2011, 08:21:55 AM »

Raising taxes does no good if the govt continues to mismanage everything.
Start at your local level and work your way up and see all the abuse.
Cook County raised the sales tax a few yrs ago and now they are rolling it back.
One school district wanted to raise property taxes while they were sitting on a $5 million surplus.
IL and other states have huge budget deficits which cannot all be blamed on the economy.
NOBAMA took office in atime he even says is the worst since the depression yet gave raises to all govt emplloyees for 2 yrs.
The US Postal service is losing billions a yr and still has not cut out Saturday delivery.
I am guessing plenty of people only receive some junk mail at least one day a week.
Instead of spending our money wisely the pols spent our money on projects to take care of their donors.
Limit the campaign contributions and have term limits for all pols in every office in every city and state the house and senate
HarnessFanDE

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2011, 08:22:20 AM »

In 1986, the top 12% of earners in the U.S. controlled 33% of the wealth

Today the top 1% control 40%

SHOWTIME!!!
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2011, 08:26:06 AM »

In 1986, the top 12% of earners in the U.S. controlled 33% of the wealth

Today the top 1% control 40%

That's exactly why no one else has any money to buy anything, and this consumer-driven economy is in the tank. It's a return to the robber-baron mentality of the 19th century. Rich robber-barons, dirt poor labor, and very little in between. Republican war on the middle class.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: