Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 27, 2014, 12:24:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BTW Looks Pathetic!  (Read 4234 times)
Dan Nance

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2006, 09:32:40 PM »

Well Hi Dan...  Grin

I would like to wish you a HAPPY EASTER...  Smiley

Likewise, don't forget to get out to Hawthorne and get your picture taken with Scott. Just walk out there when he wins his first race and say Hi, it's Interested Observer.

P.S.
        I want to see one HUGE picture when Scott wins his first race at Hawthorne with everyone from BTW in it. I know RTP & Heede & Big Daddy & Butch & Paul " the natural " & Mike D. will be in it. 
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 09:39:38 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
Tsunami

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2006, 10:01:38 PM »

I want to see one HUGE picture when Scott wins his first race at Hawthorne with everyone from BTW in it. I know RTP & Heede & Big Daddy & Butch & Paul " the natural " & Mike D. will be in it. 

THEY WOULD HAVE TO BRING IN ONE OF THOSE BLEECHERS FROM THE INFIELD
THE RECORD IS 104 AND WHO KNOWS HOW MANY WERENT LOGGED IN
Report to moderator   Logged
tonymfan

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2006, 11:30:13 PM »

I think tonymfan is one of the BEST posters on this board...  

LOL!!!!!

You can be captain of the fan club Interested Observer.  Grin 
Dan Nance

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2006, 11:58:52 PM »

LOL!!!!!

You can be captain of the fan club Interested Observer.  Grin 

OH BOY, here we go.
tonymfan

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2006, 12:04:41 AM »

OH BOY, here we go.

You're not allowed in under any circumstances. You have dandruff, hand me down clothes, and are from the wrong side of the tracks.
Dan Nance

« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2006, 12:08:05 AM »

You're not allowed in under any circumstances. You have dandruff, hand me down clothes, and are from the wrong side of the tracks.

trotter     trotter          trotter       trotter            trotter            trotter                 trotter trotter                            trotter

Looks like a finish of a race at Balmoral.
emp

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2006, 12:12:04 AM »

trotter     trotter          trotter       trotter            trotter            trotter                 trotter trotter                            trotter

swoodall

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2006, 02:20:39 AM »

tonym'sanus

Here we go again.  Some inbred ass kissing loser acting all selfrighteous on an internet harness racing website because someone whack his pee pee and told him/HER (I'm not sure anymore) where his BS posts belong.  You can get your fill of the same generic news items at any of the harness media affiliated outlets without having to bore us with them here.  Believe it or not most of us have already read those articles before we log on at BTW.  THEY HAVE NO MERIT HERE! 

You can make up any excuse you want as to the reason you made those wasted threads but one thing stands out perfectly clear:  my threads were relevent to Illinois racing and yours were NOT!  To call anything I have posted the most vile post or thread on BTW reflects your feminine tendencies and ignorance of BTW history.  You forget very often that you are in a harness racing chatroom,  not a church.  Hypocrites tend to do this.  I don't sit in your church and tell you what to preach,  you don't log on to my thread and tell me what I can post.  Janine will take care of that and she knows my posts are always backed up by facts and no one has ever proven me wrong.

If you don't like the content of the truth,  then direct your indignation towards the racing scum committing these offenses.  You will not get to brag about taking advantage of betting on juiced horses,  or crooked drivers on a Saturday,  cleanse your conscience at church on Sunday,  then preach to me on Monday telling me I'm the bad guy (or Dan) because I posted the truth about an outed thief in Illinois harness racing.  Nobody gives a F**K whether you like it or not!

"The truth will stand when the world shall fall" and exposing the truth has been the ONLY reason BTW is so popular!  BTW members have been right so many times that most of the retards (except you & now Interested Observer) have stopped making themselves look asinine by attacking the messenger.  Standard republican procedure,  ignore the facts and change the subject.  I don't see you disputing the facts,  just whining that someone would tell them.  Again,  at least it's relevent to Illinois Harness Racing because it speaks to the character of the main crook involved in the biggest cheating scandal in ILLINOIS HARNESS RACING HISTORY!!!

We both know the inference of your last comment.  Who you are is becoming a lot more clear to me.   If you want to attack me with lies then be prepared to defend yourself.  I will put my cane in my left hand and knock your F***ing D**K loose with my right.  You really aren't concerned the image of harness racing in Illinois,  just the image of the inbred losers you call friends.  Friends don't let friends drive juiced!
tonymfan

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2006, 10:36:46 AM »

tonym'sanus

Here we go again.  Some inbred ass kissing loser acting all selfrighteous on an internet harness racing website because someone whack his pee pee and told him/HER (I'm not sure anymore) where his BS posts belong.  You can get your fill of the same generic news items at any of the harness media affiliated outlets without having to bore us with them here.  Believe it or not most of us have already read those articles before we log on at BTW.  THEY HAVE NO MERIT HERE! 

You can make up any excuse you want as to the reason you made those wasted threads but one thing stands out perfectly clear:  my threads were relevent to Illinois racing and yours were NOT!  To call anything I have posted the most vile post or thread on BTW reflects your feminine tendencies and ignorance of BTW history.  You forget very often that you are in a harness racing chatroom,  not a church.  Hypocrites tend to do this.  I don't sit in your church and tell you what to preach,  you don't log on to my thread and tell me what I can post.  Janine will take care of that and she knows my posts are always backed up by facts and no one has ever proven me wrong.

If you don't like the content of the truth,  then direct your indignation towards the racing scum committing these offenses.  You will not get to brag about taking advantage of betting on juiced horses,  or crooked drivers on a Saturday,  cleanse your conscience at church on Sunday,  then preach to me on Monday telling me I'm the bad guy (or Dan) because I posted the truth about an outed thief in Illinois harness racing.  Nobody gives a F**K whether you like it or not!

"The truth will stand when the world shall fall" and exposing the truth has been the ONLY reason BTW is so popular!  BTW members have been right so many times that most of the retards (except you & now Interested Observer) have stopped making themselves look asinine by attacking the messenger.  Standard republican procedure,  ignore the facts and change the subject.  I don't see you disputing the facts,  just whining that someone would tell them.  Again,  at least it's relevent to Illinois Harness Racing because it speaks to the character of the main crook involved in the biggest cheating scandal in ILLINOIS HARNESS RACING HISTORY!!!

We both know the inference of your last comment.  Who you are is becoming a lot more clear to me.   If you want to attack me with lies then be prepared to defend yourself.  I will put my cane in my left hand and knock your F***ing D**K loose with my right.  You really aren't concerned the image of harness racing in Illinois,  just the image of the inbred losers you call friends.  Friends don't let friends drive juiced!

Mr. Woodall

I'm flattered you would spend so much time and effort writing to me. Surprised as well you believe I care what you think. I don't and most of your post is noise.

Two comments. Your post about "Sugar Daddy" where you took a 2nd hand report of a sighting of a crying woman and implied a seamy sugar daddy arrangement on a public forum says more about your character than Eric Ledford's. Written threats on public forums is a real dumb idea.

You have several choices. Don't open threads I start with obvious subject matter you don't care about. Put me on ignore. Keep crying like a girl about what other people post.

Finally and in summary

SHOVE
IT!
Dan Nance

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2006, 11:02:06 AM »

SWOODALL

Don't let tonymtomwendtfan bother you. Like I said, crooks (as in insurance fraud) stick up for crooks.
tonymfan

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2006, 11:05:15 AM »

SWOODALL

Don't let tonymtomwendtfan bother you. Like I said, crooks (as in insurance fraud) stick up for crooks.

You are living proof idiots stick up for idiots.
Dan Nance

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2006, 11:09:31 AM »

You are living proof idiots stick up for idiots.

Believe me tonymtomwendtfan the only person who people think is an idiot is you.
swoodall

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2006, 02:11:44 AM »

tonym'sbleedinganus

Eric and Seldon have spent more time in the strip bars here while MARRIED than I spent in 14 years,  6 of them in the Navy,  while NOT MARRIED!  It was going on while I had horses in their barn.  I'm not sure what you read that gave you the impression that I was implying anything?  It was unmitigated facts in that thread and you should step up to the plate and provide us with proof that the facts were wrong and I'll never post here again.  The event was true and if anyone was lying it was the female involved  not the witnesses account of her actions and statements.  Error rate in relating the event was 0% !!!  Birds of a feather flock together and I'll stand with Dan anytime.  You are a fraud just like the Ledfrauds.

You see in the last couple of years posting on BTW,  I have only talked to one person about how I ended up with a cane.  Back when Joe made a comment about it( a year ago),  I was going back and forth with him and TC on BTW and have since come to my senses and realized we were all on the same side and I was being a little too hard on Joe.  Joe knows my Dad and has for a long time but his comment was only meant to get under my skin and not to imply fraud. 

You on the other hand obviously know more about me than I do you ( so drop the screen name ) and your comment was subjunctive with malice.  I suppose you could be Joe but that would go against commonsense and Joe's body of work for the last year on BTW.  The chances of you being Joe are slim and none.  That leaves only one other person (possible 2,  I'll explain) on BTW that knows my personal history.  And for the record only one BTW member has ever asked me such personal questions.  Someone who I talked to a few times on the phone about threads on BTW.

That means tonymfan can only be TOM WENDT !!! 

I know several members have called you Tom but they can't be 100% certain.  Now,  because of the content of your posts I can say with 100% certainty tonymfan is TOM WENDT !  So one fraud fiercely defends another,  how much more hypocrisy can we take?
Dan Nance

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2006, 09:36:21 AM »

tonym'sbleedinganus

Now,  because of the content of your posts I can say with 100% certainty tonymfan is TOM WENDT !  So one fraud fiercely defends another,  how much more hypocrisy can we take?

Thanks swoodall, CASE CLOSED !!
tonymfan

« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2006, 09:39:35 AM »

Eric and Seldon have spent more time in the strip bars here while MARRIED than I spent in 14 years,  6 of them in the Navy,  while NOT MARRIED!  It was going on while I had horses in their barn.  I'm not sure what you read that gave you the impression that I was implying anything?  It was unmitigated facts in that thread and you should step up to the plate and provide us with proof that the facts were wrong and I'll never post here again.  The event was true and if anyone was lying it was the female involved  not the witnesses account of her actions and statements.  Error rate in relating the event was 0% !!!  Birds of a feather flock together and I'll stand with Dan anytime.  You are a fraud just like the Ledfrauds.

You see in the last couple of years posting on BTW,  I have only talked to one person about how I ended up with a cane.  Back when Joe made a comment about it( a year ago),  I was going back and forth with him and TC on BTW and have since come to my senses and realized we were all on the same side and I was being a little too hard on Joe.  Joe knows my Dad and has for a long time but his comment was only meant to get under my skin and not to imply fraud. 

You on the other hand obviously know more about me than I do you ( so drop the screen name ) and your comment was subjunctive with malice.  I suppose you could be Joe but that would go against commonsense and Joe's body of work for the last year on BTW.  The chances of you being Joe are slim and none.  That leaves only one other person (possible 2,  I'll explain) on BTW that knows my personal history.  And for the record only one BTW member has ever asked me such personal questions.  Someone who I talked to a few times on the phone about threads on BTW.

I know several members have called you Tom but they can't be 100% certain.  Now,  because of the content of your posts I can say with 100% certainty tonymfan is TOM WENDT !  So one fraud fiercely defends another,  how much more hypocrisy can we take?

Mr. Woodall

The bullshit of your original post was the 2nd paragragh. You speculated on the identity of the young woman and implied seamy relationships to Eric Ledford. If you wrote only the first paragraph and left it that might have been "unmitigated facts" if the hearsay events are true. It was the second paragraph that made it a vile low life post.

Your cane story was written on the forum before it was hacked. You attacked another poster many times. Finally they attacked you. Said they learned the facts from your dad. It was when you kept writing insults followed by "You should know me. Do you remember me now?" That story on this forum is all I know. That writer did much more than imply. There was never apology or retraction to say it wasn't true. All readers of this forum learned about your character from "unmitigated facts" posted by another member.

Point is that was an example of another written bullshit personal attack based on "character" that sticks in people's minds. Now you do the same mean-spirited bullshit someone did to you. What do you think of people who write things like that? Something tells me this won't register with you or any of the other gossip queens.
Dan Nance

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2006, 09:45:00 AM »

Mr. Woodall

The bullshit of your original post was the 2nd paragragh. You speculated on the identity of the young woman and implied seamy relationships to Eric Ledford. If you wrote only the first paragraph and left it that might have been "unmitigated facts" if the hearsay events are true. It was the second paragraph that made it a vile low life post.

Your cane story was written on the forum before it was hacked. You attacked another poster many times. Finally they attacked you. Said they learned the facts from your dad. It was when you kept writing insults followed by "You should know me. Do you remember me now?" That story on this forum is all I know. That writer did much more than imply. There was never apology or retraction to say it wasn't true. All readers of this forum learned about your character from "unmitigated facts" posted by another member.

Point is that was an example of another written bullshit personal attack based on "character" that sticks in people's minds. Now you do the same mean-spirited bullshit someone did to you. What do you think of people who write things like that? Something tells me this won't register with you or any of the other gossip queens.

Here's a fraud who claims he just signed up in January and now he's knows all about the OLD forum that was hacked and what was posted on it.

He's going to try and make us believe that all he did was read posts for a year and a half before he signed up and started posting. YEAH RIGHT.

SWOODALL KNOWS tonymfan= Tom Wendt
tonymfan

« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2006, 09:52:13 AM »

Here's a fraud who claims he just signed up in January and now he's knows all about the OLD forum that was hacked and what was posted on it.

I was here with a different name on the old forum. Same as about 50% of current posters. Same as you signed up under many different names at the other forum. Same as TC signed up here under different names.
Dan Nance

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2006, 09:53:20 AM »

I was here with a different name on the old forum. Same as about 50% of current posters. Same as you signed up under many different names at the other forum. Same as TC signed up here under different names.

SWOODALL KNOWS, tonymfan= Tom Wendt
tonymfan

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2006, 09:58:12 AM »

Too bad swoodall's primary "evidence" that someone could only know from a phone call has already been disproven.

What happened by the way? You told everyone to put me on ignore. I knew you of all people couldn't do it. You can't stand it that someone might say something about you and you not know about it. It drives you nuts.
Dan Nance

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2006, 10:01:07 AM »

Too bad swoodall's primary "evidence" that someone could only know from a phone call has already been disproven.

What happened by the way? You told everyone to put me on ignore. I knew you of all people couldn't do it. You can't stand it that someone might say something about you and you not know about it. It drives you nuts.

I said to IGNORE your Tony Morgan posts. I said nothing about IGNORING everything you post. Whats wrong with you?

tonymfan

« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2006, 10:05:24 AM »

I said to IGNORE your Tony Morgan posts. I said nothing about IGNORING everything you post. Whats wrong with you?

That's great. I can still irritate you with other posts.
Dan Nance

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2006, 10:09:28 AM »

That's great. I can still irritate you with other posts.

burton

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2006, 10:16:20 AM »

;

Who cares?

Now don't go tell the same story about Wendt ripping off horsemen for the 1,000th time!

Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2006, 10:29:03 AM »

;

Who cares?

Now don't go tell the same story about Wendt ripping off horsemen for the 1,000th time!

Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll leave that up to Joe D. and TC because they're the ones who tell that story. I'll stick to

burton

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2006, 10:33:18 AM »

More great stuff on the number one forum in harness racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: