Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 18, 2014, 09:27:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Illinois State Fair Needs Suggestions For A Successful 2006  (Read 6982 times)
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2005, 10:21:19 PM »

So Doc felt you were a cheat and denied you the opportunity to race....you legally challenged this and lost.  What was their evidence against you? It had to be more than Doc felt you were a cheat.
And all the crap about you going to school etc.....i really dont give a damn about you personally just like you dont give a damn about me.....what i do care about is that you're out of the game because im just a fan and i want cheaters out.  you have zero credibility because you're a cheat.
You're a knowledgeable guy...its obvious....like your post i read this morning about its time for the horsemen to become united....but guess what Joe.....regardless of how knowledgeable you are...it means nothing because you cheated.....you cheated the fans...you disrespected the sport..
and those are the facts.  take responsibility for your actions.....fans would cringe if they saw you back in the game......so what are you left with.....posting out here on this forum....good for you buddy....you're influence is ZERO.  And you know what, I agree with everyone else that the harness game in Illinois is a joke.....partly due to the "Gestapo"...and partly due to horsemen like you....you were no good for the game....true fans think you're a piece of shit when it comes to the sport we love.....you disrespected the sport.....and we're glad you're gone.  Good luck with your studies and your new career.....hope you have a lot more success in that career than you did as horseman....  Joe B
Report to moderator   Logged
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2005, 10:33:44 PM »

So Doc felt you were a cheat and denied you the opportunity to race....you legally challenged this and lost.  What was their evidence against you? It had to be more than Doc felt you were a cheat.
And all the crap about you going to school etc.....i really dont give a damn about you personally just like you dont give a damn about me.....what i do care about is that you're out of the game because im just a fan and i want cheaters out.  you have zero credibility because you're a cheat.
You're a knowledgeable guy...its obvious....like your post i read this morning about its time for the horsemen to become united....but guess what Joe.....regardless of how knowledgeable you are...it means nothing because you cheated.....you cheated the fans...you disrespected the sport..
and those are the facts.  take responsibility for your actions.....fans would cringe if they saw you back in the game......so what are you left with.....posting out here on this forum....good for you buddy....you're influence is ZERO.  And you know what, I agree with everyone else that the harness game in Illinois is a joke.....partly due to the "Gestapo"...and partly due to horsemen like you....you were no good for the game....true fans think you're a piece of shit when it comes to the sport we love.....you disrespected the sport.....and we're glad you're gone.  Good luck with your studies and your new career.....hope you have a lot more success in that career than you did as horseman....  Joe B

Joe B.,

Thanks for the kind words. You have a nice life and I wish nothing but the best for you. You have really helped me understand my position in life and I need all the encouragement I can get to stay in school. So I thank you for inquiring about my life and me. The funniest thing about it is numerous times you said you just knew of me and when I posted things, then you said I was a piece of shit. LOL. So my good buddy, you did not fool anyone and I am going to bed with a smile on my face from the good memories you reregistered in my mind. Thank you and have a wonderful evening.

PS- I kind of see it got to you when other posters on the forum gave you pertinet facts about my accomplishments when you asked. LOL. In the future, be careful what you ask for because you just might end up being suprised! LOL. Thanks guy, its been fun.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life) 

« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 10:37:03 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2005, 10:43:20 PM »

i know you won some races Joe.....but in the end...everything you did is tarnished. And I'm certain you're the kind of guy who isn't bothered by that fact.....sleep good thinking about all your accomplishments and all the benefits you brought to illinois harness racing....where would the game be today without quality guys like yourself as part of its history..??
TC

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2005, 10:57:57 PM »

Joe B, when Joe D last raced :
 -we had full fields and good cards to bet on.
 -there was no such thing as "environmental contamination"
 - trainers weren't flocking to greener pastures
 - suspensions weren't handed out every week
 - players got a fair shake for their cash
 -my cheeseburger at Bal wasn't $8
 - this level of hostility was not as intense
 - Hawthorne was on track to get more dates, not less
 - father trainers weren't getting their sons 6 months off
 - the Carey family had no problemwith Joe D

Ah, the good old days indeed.  Pre peak of puppetry, pre extra detention, pre having to go to 3 different facilities in 3 days.  Yes, I think I see.  TC   P.S. oh, and pre the days when a dumb contest could be compromised in a snap. 
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2005, 11:32:42 PM »

Joe B., Give the guy a break. He was alright with me and my dad. We went to the Sportsmans Park and went down to the paddock looking for some steam and Joe gave us MISTER CEDARWOOD when he was training and he won. My dad thought the guy was pretty nice trying to help us out. Years later he gave us Holly Hill Bonus and he also won my dad tried to give Joe a $100.00 and Joe would not take it. Why all the bad stuff no need to be a hater. Hes alright with me and my dad still asks how that guys doing because he thought he was pretty nice. Grin Grin
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2005, 08:19:19 AM »

no breaks for guys like Dakuras.....him and guys like him have contributed to the decline of illinois harness racing.  they disrepect the game and fans of the sport have no use for guys like him.  Check the facts....find out the evidence of why ( in Joe D words ) "Doc felt he was a cheat" and
then make your own conclusions about whether you're glad his only relation to illinois harness racing is posting on this site....  If fans my age saw his name reappear in the racing program...they would cringe....no fan wants to see guys like him back in the game....the name Dakuras is tarnished forever....matter of fact, I believe most people would cringe if the NAnce name appeared in the program as well.....but I dont us fans ever have to worry about either name appearing......as Doc said there's integrity issues with both which in other words means you'll never see them race again....Why aren't the Nances thinking about stabling at the Big M...think they'd be welcome there....hey Dan nance...ever consider getting in the game at the Big M...you
could take Dakuras out there as your first trainer and maybe you guys could show us how it's done..I'm sure the racing secretary out there would be glad to have you guys...and since you're all so clean, I'm sure they'd allow you in wuth open arms.....whaddya think?  Can we see team Nance/Dakuras in the upcoming Big M Meet??
Dan Nance

« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2005, 10:43:52 AM »

no breaks for guys like Dakuras.....him and guys like him have contributed to the decline of illinois harness racing.  they disrepect the game and fans of the sport have no use for guys like him.  Check the facts....find out the evidence of why ( in Joe D words ) "Doc felt he was a cheat" and
then make your own conclusions about whether you're glad his only relation to illinois harness racing is posting on this site....  If fans my age saw his name reappear in the racing program...they would cringe....no fan wants to see guys like him back in the game....the name Dakuras is tarnished forever....matter of fact, I believe most people would cringe if the NAnce name appeared in the program as well.....but I dont us fans ever have to worry about either name appearing......as Doc said there's integrity issues with both which in other words means you'll never see them race again....Why aren't the Nances thinking about stabling at the Big M...think they'd be welcome there....hey Dan nance...ever consider getting in the game at the Big M...you
could take Dakuras out there as your first trainer and maybe you guys could show us how it's done..I'm sure the racing secretary out there would be glad to have you guys...and since you're all so clean, I'm sure they'd allow you in wuth open arms.....whaddya think?  Can we see team Nance/Dakuras in the upcoming Big M Meet??

Joe B.
            I'm sending a friend over to HRB insurance agency in LaGrange Park to ask them if Tom Wendt has integrity issues. Are they on 31st street or 35th street?

Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2005, 12:25:46 PM »

Dear Team Nance / Dakuras -  yes Wendt has integrity issues....don't know where his office is?
Ask you r partner and his friend Dakuras....he could tell you.  Why no Big M Dan?  you didnt answer the question?
Dan Nance

« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2005, 12:36:57 PM »

Dear Team Nance / Dakuras -  yes Wendt has integrity issues....don't know where his office is?
Ask you r partner and his friend Dakuras....he could tell you.  Why no Big M Dan?  you didnt answer the question?

No Big M. because Doc and Langley aren't out there. I want to come back and annoy them both as much as I can. I know they hate to see us win.

I sent your friend Doc an e-mail this morning and told him he better quit telling idiots like you that I have integrity issues when he knows damn well I don't and never did. 
Dan Nance

« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2005, 12:57:22 PM »

My friend who lives in Lagrange said he talked to Jim Hamilton at the HRB insurance agency at 1901 E. 31st street and he said Tom is no longer employed there. I won't say what else he told my friend but I will tell you it wasn't good.
Armonsol

« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2005, 01:42:12 PM »

I'm sure it's not good.  He has disappeared since his woes surfaced.  He was the Einstein, in his mind, of this forum and of HR in general.  He is, of course, A CROOK. Angry
Dan Nance

« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2005, 01:51:45 PM »

I'm sure it's not good.  He has disappeared since his woes surfaced.  He was the Einstein, in his mind, of this forum and of HR in general.  He is, of course, A CROOK. Angry

He did not disappear from this forum. He is here posting under a different name or names. I'm sure he has his girlfriend Annie and his brother also posting to harras Joe D, SN, TC, EMP, RTP and me.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2005, 01:58:06 PM »

My friend who lives in Lagrange said he talked to Jim Hamilton at the HRB insurance agency at 1901 E. 31st street and he said Tom is no longer employed there. I won't say what else he told my friend but I will tell you it wasn't good.
Who in Sam Hill is Jim Hamilton and what does he have to do with harness racing ?  Tom came on this (old) forum and said he didn't work there any more.  What's the big deal ?  TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2005, 02:02:23 PM »

He did not disappear from this forum. He is here posting under a different name or names. I'm sure he has his girlfriend Annie and his brother also posting to harras Joe D, SN, TC, EMP, RTP and me.
Dan, be fair.  Tom and EW are good friends.  EW would not appreciate Tom going on here as a troll and ruining this forum.  I just wish Tom would come back as Tom and put all this crap behind us and move on to talking harness racing.  It's not like the guy is facing a stiff prison term.  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2005, 02:15:59 PM »

Dan, be fair.  Tom and EW are good friends.  EW would not appreciate Tom going on here as a troll and ruining this forum.  I just wish Tom would come back as Tom and put all this crap behind us and move on to talking harness racing.  It's not like the guy is facing a stiff prison term.  TC

He would rather not come back as Tom. He likes posting as others so he can ride the hell out of Joe D, and myself. He's backed off of you latley because he wants to keep the piece with you ever since you called him out several days ago.

So, what do you want to talk about now as far as harness racing goes? Not much to talk about since the races seem to be much better now that Morgan is gone. You'll have to wait until Friday when Morgan comes back to drive at Maywood before you'll have something to talk about I think. 
burton

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2005, 01:48:16 PM »

Nance,

I think that is the first 100% honest post you have ever made Congratulations!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: