Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 01:31:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Illinois State Fair Needs Suggestions For A Successful 2006  (Read 6933 times)
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2005, 08:45:39 PM »

I want to hear from Dakuras himself.....is he allowed on the grounds of Chicago racetracks? I dont want to make any assumptions.....so I'd like to hear from Joe.  But it seems he has no balls to answer the question.....so many people will make assumptions as to the answer.....
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2005, 08:47:33 PM »

Dan:

Well said, although I do remember speaking with you a time or two in the paddock, it was usually small talk about Vegas. We never really sat down and talked about all the shit that was wrongfully done to us. I have a good connection and friendship with your brother, whom I think the world of. These goofs just don't get it. I was thinking about claiming a horse or two for your brother and you to train for me next year. I have already picked out my new stable name. I have it narrowed down to two choices. I will either race as: The Bald Snake Racing Enterprises, or, Gestapo Racing LLC. What do you think? Let me know if I can put a horse in your barn, and thanks ahead of time. Just ignore this Joe B. goof; he is pretending to not know Tom or Richard.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life)

Joe you are welcome in our barn anytime. RTP, you and Ray Howard is about all we'll need. Oh wait, I can't forget about a good friend and former owner and a all around great person, Phil Vitaliano.

The stable names sound good.

Joe, we'll have alot of time to sit down and talk about the business when you come out to Vegas and interview us about the book you're writing. I'm sure we'll have alot more to add after we race next summer.  
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2005, 08:48:11 PM »

I want to hear from Dakuras himself.....is he allowed on the grounds of Chicago racetracks? I dont want to make any assumptions.....so I'd like to hear from Joe.  But it seems he has no balls to answer the question.....so many people will make assumptions as to the answer.....

Joe B.,

Of course, I am not allowed at the tracks. I was recently released from prison. That is why I have to dress up as a toothless Insurance salesmen, goof. Read the post and get your thumb out of your ass. I'll meet you Saturday, but don't tell anyone. How's that goof?

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2005, 08:49:17 PM »

Joe D - so what exactly did they throw you out for?  Maybe someone should call Doc to get a copy of his suspension notice, so we all know the facts......but Doc will probably protect him and not reveal the info......docs has a lot of integrity in that way.....
Dan Nance

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2005, 08:52:39 PM »

You like making phone calls to Doc so call him and ask him if Joe is allowed at the tracks. He'll tell you he is but he has integrity issues.

That's Doc's standard statement about horseman he doesn't like. For some reason Doc feels they all have integrity issues. But, in his heart Doc knows he's the " Bald Snake " and is the one with integrity issues.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2005, 08:56:06 PM »

Joe D - so what exactly did they throw you out for?  Maybe someone should call Doc to get a copy of his suspension notice, so we all know the facts......but Doc will probably protect him and not reveal the info......docs has a lot of integrity in that way.....

Joe B.,

I really can't talk about it and I am still on 10 years probation since my early prison release just a short time ago. Can't you keep anything quiet; after all, you are supposed to be my friend? Please just look for me Saturday as the toothless Insurance salesman and we'll talk about it. I am really feeling uncomfortable and if my parole officer gets wind of this, I could be going back in the joint. Please Joe, I'm begging you; don’t mention another word or I will be in big trouble, ole friend.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
TC

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2005, 09:02:19 PM »

Let's get this straight : Doc has NO integrity

TC  P.S.  oops..typo ...should it have read ...no integrity ISSUES ?...  hmm
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2005, 09:04:10 PM »

joe Dakuras...2 things ive learned since coming on this site....both you and wendt are scumbags....your both thiefs...you'd probably both steal from your own family......and your both worthless individuals...
and its no surprise you 2 were friends.....you probably *** each other over numerous times...and im sure you both deserved it.....
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2005, 09:10:23 PM »

joe Dakuras...2 things ive learned since coming on this site....both you and wendt are scumbags....your both thiefs...you'd probably both steal from your own family......and your both worthless individuals...
and its no surprise you 2 were friends.....you probably *** each other over numerous times...and im sure you both deserved it.....

Joe B.,

Listen carefully; go take your Prozac and other anti-depressant medication. Before you say you know me and we are friends and now you talk with potty mouth and cuss and swear. Funny that you mention Tom is a scumbag, I agree with you, but you are my friend Joe B., and it hurts me terribly to hear you say such insulting things about me. I told you that I was just released from prison and am on probation. Please don't talk like that because I will not buy you that drink if you keep it up. LOL. Now apologize and we will move on.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
TC

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2005, 09:13:26 PM »

Joe B, you've also moved out to a 20/1 dog in the grammar rodeo held after our spelling contest.  Now,if I could just pick winners at Maywood like you do, our triahtalon will be a doozy.  LOL TC
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2005, 09:19:32 PM »

Joe D.   i said i heard a lot about you......if that means i know you and we're friends to you ....then learn the English language.  I also know you're a proven cheat....will never be back in the game...and fans like me are glad about it......your only influence on chicago harness racing is posting on this site, in other words NO INFLUENCE......hope you enjoyed your cheating years in the game, cuz you'll never be in the game again.....you're a fraud just like your buddy Wendt....you are both scumbags and anyone with any sense knows it....and theres facts to back it up.....keep redirecting my questions by talking the prison bullshit.....all you're doing is reaffirming who you are and what you're all about....im sure you're proud...thief.   Joe B  If you cheat like Dakuras, they'll eventually catch you and throw you out...FOREVER.
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2005, 09:23:26 PM »

tc - actually the grammar is pretty good....it's more of a typing thing....missed you're a couple times above....you make a great line by the way on the boxing matches.....still need someone to book my parlay.....and a straight play on rtp.  Noticed you haven't been ripping Hiteman lately...must be watching the races pretty closely the last couple weeks, huh...
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2005, 09:26:47 PM »

Joe D.   i said i heard a lot about you......if that means i know you and we're friends to you ....then learn the English language.  I also know you're a proven cheat....will never be back in the game...and fans like me are glad about it......your only influence on chicago harness racing is posting on this site, in other words NO INFLUENCE......hope you enjoyed your cheating years in the game, cuz you'll never be in the game again.....you're a fraud just like your buddy Wendt....you are both scumbags and anyone with any sense knows it....and theres facts to back it up.....keep redirecting my questions by talking the prison bullshit.....all you're doing is reaffirming who you are and what you're all about....im sure you're proud...thief.   Joe B  If you cheat like Dakuras, they'll eventually catch you and throw you out...FOREVER.

Joe B.,

How dare you, my friend. Now stop talking like that. If I did not know any better, you would remind me of a certain poster who always had to have the last word...naw, it couldn't be. Look in your mirror and repeat after me, I'm good enough, I strong enough, and dog gone it, people like me. Anyway, I still consider you my friend and please look for me Saturday. I will be dressed as a toothless insurance salesman wearing a coat that says HRB Insurance Sales on it. Please, let me buy you that drink, my friend. LOL.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2005, 09:34:37 PM »

Anyone who knows the facts about Joe Dakuras and Illinois harness racing, please let me know.
But please, just facts....no hot air.......maybe this subject needs it's own topic....i'm intersested in facts surrounding any handicapping contests as well as his days as a trainer / owner / horseman. Thank You in advance.   Joe B
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2005, 09:37:15 PM »

Anyone who knows the facts about Joe Dakuras and Illinois harness racing, please let me know.
But please, just facts....no hot air.......maybe this subject needs it's own topic....i'm intersested in facts surrounding any handicapping contests as well as his days as a trainer / owner / horseman. Thank You in advance.   Joe B

Joe B.,

I want you to know that I still love you, no matter what. You know I did hard time and now you want to expose me, shame on you. I will always love you. Now stop this nonsense. LOL.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Dan Nance

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2005, 09:39:24 PM »

Here's a fact for you. Joe D's record as a trainer and driver is pretty damn clean. Alot cleaner then Rucker's and Joe (the knife's). And that's the reason why he should be allowed to race and own horses if he wishes too.

As far as a stupid contest goes I don't recall Joe being charged with any crime.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2005, 09:46:03 PM »

FACT # 1 : Joe D was at Balmoral Saturday 11/05/2005.
FACT # 2 : Joe B thinks he knows the "score" but is clueless and a troll whose slip is beginning to show. (some former esteemed poster will know what it means).
FACT # 3 : Joe D is in school, studying Law...and you ?
FACT # 4 : Joe D has stated on this forum several times that he is now focused on his studies and will never race in Gestapoland again.

TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2005, 09:54:22 PM »

tc - actually the grammar is pretty good....it's more of a typing thing....missed you're a couple times above....you make a great line by the way on the boxing matches.....still need someone to book my parlay.....and a straight play on rtp.  Noticed you haven't been ripping Hiteman lately...must be watching the races pretty closely the last couple weeks, huh...
Yes, no Hiteman ripping for now.  He hasn't been as clueless and I'm watching tapes of every race now that "El Diablo" is gone.  I thought Boulder Creek's chances were compromised by his driver.  The results bolstered that theory, if you ask me.  This is an important era in Chicagoland racing.  If guys like Brent or Dale can step it up a notch, and Little Joe and Davey can continue to turn back the clock, we might have open, fair, even racing where the horses will decide the race, and not a cadre of drivers, knaves, and roadblocks.  JMO.  TC
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2005, 10:01:39 PM »

Joe B.,

Here are a few more facts you might want.

FACT- Joe Dakuras has won over 328 races in his career without ever having a FFA type horse.

FACT- Joe Dakuras was the only "P" driver in Illinois history that won the UDRS driving title with a whopping .371 in the spring of 1984 at Balmoral Park. Yes, I could only drive on Wednesdays and Thursdays too.

FACT- I have all of my teeth in my mouth and don't troll on this forum by signing my name to each post, do you?

FACT- My record speaks for itself, and one thing we will agree on, you were right when you said I would never race in Illinois because there is much more financial stability in the real world.

How is that Mr. Joe B? Now let's see how many facts people will say about you. As the other poster has said, you are getting exposed with each and every post you make. Enjoy.

PS. Thanks alot Dan and TC, it really was not necessary. This Joe B guy is some goof who probably lost his $20 bankroll and is pissed off. He sounds just like a previous "Esteemed Poster" from the old forum. LOL.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2005, 10:14:43 PM »

seems i struck a nerve in "Honest joe Dakuras"......so just verify something Joe.....you left the game on your own free will ......and you never cheated in a handicapping contest....and i'm wondering why would you cheat if you're so financially stable as you say?  maybe you're just a low life scumbag who cheats at everything he does?  And Dan nance....his record as a driver / trainer is clean?HuhHuhHuh?  maybe compared to yours and Scotts its clean...thats what i think you meant to say....the facts state otherwise about Dakuras' clean record......and Joe , one more thing, you won over 328 races??  so does that mean you won 329?  does that include the ones you got stripped the purse money from or does it include those wins?  thanks for the info....and dont be jealous of guys like rucker...call him...maybe he'll give you a few tips.....Joe B
And you've diverted away from my question to everyone....I'd like to hear some facts about Joe Dakuras as he relates to Illinois harness racing and his activities in any handicapping contests in illinois harness racing....thank you in advance to anyone who can give me some facts...
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2005, 10:36:43 PM »

seems i struck a nerve in "Honest joe Dakuras"......so just verify something Joe.....you left the game on your own free will ......and you never cheated in a handicapping contest....and i'm wondering why would you cheat if you're so financially stable as you say?  maybe you're just a low life scumbag who cheats at everything he does?  And Dan nance....his record as a driver / trainer is clean?HuhHuhHuh?  maybe compared to yours and Scotts its clean...thats what i think you meant to say....the facts state otherwise about Dakuras' clean record......and Joe , one more thing, you won over 328 races??  so does that mean you won 329?  does that include the ones you got stripped the purse money from or does it include those wins?  thanks for the info....and dont be jealous of guys like rucker...call him...maybe he'll give you a few tips.....Joe B
And you've diverted away from my question to everyone....I'd like to hear some facts about Joe Dakuras as he relates to Illinois harness racing and his activities in any handicapping contests in illinois harness racing....thank you in advance to anyone who can give me some facts...
Joe B.,

You are a funny one, persistent, but funny. It seems like you did not like the facts that were presented to you by not only me, but also other knowledgeable people involved in harness racing. What would you like to know about the handicapping contest? See, there was a guy named Tom Wendt who was upset because he did not win a handicapping contest, so he wrote a very nasty letter about Joe Dakuras to the track owners and IRB. In the meantime, Joe Dakuras was in fact present for the contest, but never charged, spoken to, or implicated by anyone other than this Tom Wendt guy. Later on, this same Tom Wendt guy got caught in an awful illegal Insurance fraud and might be facing jail time.

See, Joe Dakuras was never charged with any wrongdoing in the handicapping contest. Need more facts Joe B? No problem, when I was younger and attending UNLV, I did get in my share of trouble, but fortunately for me, I woke up and made better choices and do not want to ever get into trouble again. Need more facts? Sure, I am currently working on my Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice and will be attending Law School, hopefully in Nevada. So you see Joe B, when you said I wouldn’t race horses in Illinois you were correct. But you misinterpreted my statement about financial stability because I am so financially strapped from student loans right now; I don't know when I will see the time of day. But you see Joe B; I am hoping that after I get my degree I will become more financially stable than I ever could in the harness racing industry. Do you understand what I am saying, no money right now, still in school, hopefully later!

As far as exact numbers in the amount of wins I had while active in the industry, my last count was 328, however my brother has some early win photos of my horses that I do not have so it's probably more around 330 to 335. Also, if you like, I will be more than happy to provide you with a video tape of myself when I appeared on the racing wrap-up show on television and was interviewed by Chicago jockey, Jerry Galletino and an audio tape of Tony Salvaro interviewing me on the radio on his night results wrap-up show. Maybe I could provide you with some of the articles that were written about my horses in the Illinois Standard bred magazine and other publications. Let me know how many facts you need about my life Joe B. because I am always willing to help an old buddy out! LOL. Thanks for helping me remember some of my wonderful accomplishments, now yours?

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel)

« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 10:46:59 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Dan Nance

« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2005, 10:38:16 PM »

Don't even start with me about clean records. My record is one of the cleanest in Chicago. Two positives in 20 years and both were at the hands of a groom and an owner. That was proven. As far as SN's record goes aside from the Bowen scandle that gave him the ONLY positives in his career his record his spotless. Again you are talking about stuff you don't know anything about and have only heard things from total goofs.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2005, 10:44:32 PM »

Don't even start with me about clean records. My record is one of the cleanest in Chicago. Two positives in 20 years and both were at the hands of a groom and an owner. That was proven. As far as SN's record goes aside from the Bowen scandle that gave him the ONLY positives in his career his record his spotless. Again you are talking about stuff you don't know anything about and have only heard things from total goofs.

Dan:

Do not even let this guy get to you. Read my last post on this thread, right above yours. This goof is not going to say anything bad about you because he is only coming in my direction, ask TC to email you about him, he knows. Remember when I posted today about our good buddy Tom, well ever since that, guess what? Now do you understand, he is trying to get to me when actually, I am enjoying it because he is making me remeber some of the funniest and craziest times in my life. He is one persistent fella. LOL.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2005, 10:48:04 PM »

Joe Dakuras - studying to be a lawyer....well you learned how to avoid a question or two so you must be studying hard.....I'll ask for a fourth time....Joe Dakuras....did you cheat in the handicapping contest?  I dont give a shit if you were charged or not. DID YOU CHEAT>>...grow some balls and answer my question...IF you didnt cheat...tell me you didnt cheat...dont tell me you were never charged.....next question...did you leave illinois racing on your own or were you thrown out??? if so, for how long were you thrown out?Huh  Grow some balls and answer my
question??  if you dont want to answer, tell me to go *** myself...and i'll quit asking. Quit *** around my question.....you have no balls.  Joe B
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2005, 11:05:33 PM »

Joe Dakuras - studying to be a lawyer....well you learned how to avoid a question or two so you must be studying hard.....I'll ask for a fourth time....Joe Dakuras....did you cheat in the handicapping contest?  I dont give a shit if you were charged or not. DID YOU CHEAT>>...grow some balls and answer my question...IF you didnt cheat...tell me you didnt cheat...dont tell me you were never charged.....next question...did you leave illinois racing on your own or were you thrown out??? if so, for how long were you thrown out?Huh  Grow some balls and answer my
question??  if you dont want to answer, tell me to go *** myself...and i'll quit asking. Quit *** around my question.....you have no balls.  Joe B

Joe B,

Why all the cussing and swearing? Get real, I never cheated in a handicapping contest in my life and if you were a racetrack goer, as you say, you would know that drivers and trainers were not allowed to enter the contest, so stop with the nonsense. If you have not noticed, you are not getting to me because I have to endure this type of behavior each week in my mock trials at school, it's a real ball buster, but I have learned to enjoy it. Your second question is a two-part answer because I had an active license to drive/train/ and own horses in Illinois up until 2003. I raced at Hawthorne in the summer of 2003 and when we went back to Balmoral in the fall, Doc the bald snake Norotsky said he would not take my entries because he felt I was a cheat. I filed a grievance and sought legal assistance with the IHHA's backing.

After a two-year battle, I am sorry to inform you that I lost. When I applied for my 2004 IRB license I was denied for the first time in 24 years. I requested a hearing and at that time was told that they wanted to wait until the ruling on the arbitration was handed down. So Joe B, after my license was denied, I decided to enroll back in school because that was something I always wanted to do. I was in and out of college earlier in my life and never a real good student. I just would not stay academically focused. My attorney through IRB negotiations recently informed me that I would receive my license to get back in the game but honestly, have no desire. If I do not finish school now, it will never happen. Do I miss it, of course I do, but there are times when I don't, like right now. Did I answer your questions and help you out dear buddy?

See Joe B. I never claimed to be a perfect person or even a guy who has done so many wonderful things. I am who I am, just an ordinary guy struggling in life and trying to earn my way. It that okay with you?

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN