Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 19, 2014, 11:02:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Illinois State Fair Needs Suggestions For A Successful 2006  (Read 6916 times)
John Doe

Ignore
« on: November 09, 2005, 04:49:05 PM »

The following letter was received today asking for input from Illinois residents and what they would like to see at next years Illinois Sate fair. I have placed my thoughts on what I would like to see at next years fair at the conclusion of this letter. Enjoy.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                            CONTACTS:

November 9. 2005                                                                   Chris Herbert               217.558.1539

Jeff Squibb                   217.558.1546

BLIEFNICK ENCOURAGES COMMUNITY INPUT FOR 2006 ILLINOIS STATE FAIR

Fairgoers invited to email suggestions for entertainment and other ideas for August event

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. – Illinois State Fair Manager Amy Bliefnick announced today plans are already being outlined for the 2006 Illinois State Fair, nine months before the event kicks off, and fairgoers across the state are encouraged to submit their suggestions for what they’d like to see at the fair.

“During the planning stages for the 2005 State Fair, we reached out to the community and asked what the people wanted to see at the fair.  We received hundreds of emails last year with great ideas and as a result, we had one of the most successful grandstand lineups in fair history and a fantastic event.  We want to encourage people to let us know once again, what they want to see at their state fair,” Bliefnick said.

Suggestions for the fair as well as general inquiries or input can be sent to statefair@agr.state.il.us.  The 2006 Illinois State Fair runs August 11 – 20.

People:

I would like to see two additions at next years Illinois State Fair. The first thing I would love to see is Doc Narotsky fall down the concrete stairs and bust his f###in head open, lying on the ground for a good hour or two. The next thing I would love to see at the Springfield State Fair would be for Phil Langley to be lying face first on the track in front of the grandstand, being the victim of a bad horse accident in one of those terrible amateur races the jack off drives in. Then if we could have the ambulance take both of these cocks###ers to the hospital and get lost on the way, that would make my State Fair experience a most memorable and enjoyable one. How about you guys, anything that you might like to see added to next years State Fair, please post it up here for our Springfield friends to see.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 05:01:14 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 05:06:46 PM »

I would like to see two additions at next years Illinois State Fair. The first thing I would love to see is Doc Narotsky fall down the concrete stairs and bust his f###in head open, lying on the ground for a good hour or two. The next thing I would love to see at the Springfield State Fair would be for Phil Langley to be lying face first on the track in front of the grandstand, being the victim of a bad horse accident in one of those terrible amateur races the jack off drives in. Then if we could have the ambulance take both of these cocks###ers to the hospital and get lost on the way, that would make my State Fair experience a most memorable and enjoyable one. How about you guys, anything that you might like to see added to next years State Fair, please post it up here for our Springfield friends to see.

Joe,

You're better than this...

Best,
EW
Report to moderator   Logged

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 05:37:52 PM »

Joe,

You're better than this...

Best,
EW
Edwardwilliam:

Sorry, I wish that I could tell you differently, but I can't. If you only knew about how bad these people have ruined the game in Chicago, you might have a better understanding. If you don't believe me, just ask around the track the next time you are out there.

On a side note, I was going through some old programs last weekend and came across one from 1976. Edwardwilliam, I bet you Tom would pay money for this program. It was on a night when Tom and I barely knew each other, we both touted a horse that shipped up from Fairmount Park and watched his outstanding warm-up. The horses name was River Circle Romeo and Stanley Banks drove him, winning and paying $38.60. Tom had $50 to win on the horse and I had something like $30 on him. Great memories and I bet Tom forgot all about that horse. I remember it like it was yesterday. Without getting terribly off the topic, sorry Edwardwilliam, but one thing Scott will tell you about me is that I don't hold back any punches and I speak what is on my mind. I was brought up the old-fashioned way; never take any shit from anyone. I'll always be that same guy from the neighborhood who fought and fought; it’s just my nature and upbringing.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 05:41:06 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Dan Nance

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 05:46:20 PM »

I would like to see someone other then the Johnson's run the Springfield Fair meet and I would like to see Doc removed as the race secretary for the meet.

I would also like to see venders selling porkchop sandwhiches in the stands so people wouldn't have to get up and go down and stand in line behind the grandstand to get a porkchop burger.

I would like to see 104 degree temps in Springfield during the meet so they can go even faster over that phony racetrack.

I would also like to see Doug Hamilton walking around without toothpicks to hold his eyes open after he's at the beer tents all day and night.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 05:59:39 PM »

I would like to see someone other then the Johnson's run the Springfield Fair meet and I would like to see Doc removed as the race secretary for the meet.

I would also like to see venders selling porkchop sandwhiches in the stands so people wouldn't have to get up and go down and stand in line behind the grandstand to get a porkchop burger.

I would like to see 104 degree temps in Springfield during the meet so they can go even faster over that phony racetrack.

I would also like to see Doug Hamilton walking around without toothpicks to hold his eyes open after he's at the beer tents all day and night.

Dan:

Great post, again. I completely agree with you on the removal of Doc as race secretary and his replacement should be Bob Larry. Now that is a race secretary,                                                                                                 
Friendly, outgoing, courteous, helpful, always willing to give horsemen the benefit of a doubt, and most importantly, HONEST. They should exclude Langley and Doc both from ever setting a foot on the phony Springfield surface.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life)

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Richard Breth

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2005, 07:14:38 PM »

Horsemen!

Vote for Joe Dakuras! "The reasonable candidate"
TC

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2005, 07:15:52 PM »

Horsemen!

Vote for Joe Dakuras! "The reasonable candidate"
I second the motion.  Thanks, RB.  TC
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2005, 07:34:31 PM »

I'd like to see Joe Dakuras run a Springfield handicapping contest during the week.....is there a Kinkos in the area by chance??
PM COUNSELOR

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2005, 07:55:44 PM »

What I would like to see at the 2006 State Fair is a winner's circle ceremony honoring racetrack phil as Illinois' biggest "bust-out,"  presenting him with a pair of bronze "Dracula Boots.  After all, he deserves it with his gutsy 70's fashion statement in the new millenium.  Phil, how is that pleather (1/2 plastic 1/2 leather) jacket that you bought in 77' at the Gap holding up?  Why don't you try reading a book and educating your foolish ass?  While your at it, take some grammar courses.  Dan *** was right when he said that you were a bustout. 

pm couselor   
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2005, 08:06:27 PM »

When in Springfield next summer, why not visit Richard Breth and Joe B. your friendly insurance agents, located in lot B. Look for the large blue and white HRB Insurance Tent. Richard and joe will be joined by industry expert, tom Wendt to help out and answer any Insurance questions you might have. And yes, on the spot coverage will be available as long as they have afternoon racing.

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Dan Nance

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2005, 08:09:12 PM »

What I would like to see at the 2006 State Fair is a winner's circle ceremony honoring racetrack phil as Illinois' biggest "bust-out,"  presenting him with a pair of bronze "Dracula Boots.  After all, he deserves it with his gutsy 70's fashion statement in the new millenium.  Phil, how is that pleather (1/2 plastic 1/2 leather) jacket that you bought in 77' at the Gap holding up?  Why don't you try reading a book and educating your foolish ass?  While your at it, take some grammar courses.  Dan *** was right when he said that you were a bustout. 

pm couselor   

Please, don't bring my name into your beefs with Phil. I never said no such thing.
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2005, 08:12:17 PM »

joe D....i know nothing about Tom Wendt......but heard a lot about you my friend.....
Dan Nance

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2005, 08:14:01 PM »

joe D....i know nothing about Tom Wendt......but heard a lot about you my friend.....

That's the whole problem my friend. You heard a bunch of hear-say nonsence just like you heard about Team ***.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2005, 08:16:48 PM »

Joe B.,

Oh, and I believe you, too. You have no idea who Tom is and let me guess, you know all about me, right? No problem then. You should come up to me at the track since you know who I am and say hello. I would love to meet you and buy you a drink since you know all about me, you must be my friend, let me buy you a cold one.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2005, 08:18:48 PM »

Danny - stick up for your buddy.....he needs it.  Whats going to happen first? His book or you winning a race as trainer?.......your both 99-1.....and neither is 1-9.....
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2005, 08:20:10 PM »

Joe D - meet me at the track?  Are you allowed in?
BIG FAN

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2005, 08:21:59 PM »

Maybe in 2006 Springfield will get more days than Hawthorne? Angry
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2005, 08:25:24 PM »

see great post below!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 08:28:57 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2005, 08:27:44 PM »

Joe D - meet me at the track?  Are you allowed in?

Joe B.,

I'll wear a disguise and go as a toothless Insurance Salesman. Don't tell anyone, please?  Looking forward to seeing an old friend like you so we can share a cold one and reminisce.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Dan Nance

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2005, 08:30:09 PM »

Danny - stick up for your buddy.....he needs it.  Whats going to happen first? His book or you winning a race as trainer?.......your both 99-1.....and neither is 1-9.....

Come on Joe B, it's not a case of sticking up for my buddy. It's a case of people taking shit about people in this business on a constant basis. Besides, Joe will tell you that we are not buddies and don't even know eachother that well personally. I've talked to Joe about 5 times in my life in person and found him to be a pretty decent guy.

And, if I do come back to Chicago to race the odds are 1-9 that you will be betting on our horses because you know we are " THE CLAIMING KINGS ".  
TC

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2005, 08:35:46 PM »

Dan, who did you say this was holding up this sign at Springfield ?

I forgot in all this MGM fights hub-bub.  TC
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2005, 08:36:28 PM »

Chicken Shit Joe D - answer the question....are you allowed access to racetracks in Chicago or not?
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2005, 08:40:27 PM »

Come on Joe B, it's not a case of sticking up for my buddy. It's a case of people taking shit about people in this business on a constant basis. Besides, Joe will tell you that we are not buddies and don't even know eachother that well personally. I've talked to Joe about 5 times in my life in person and found him to be a pretty decent guy.

And, if I do come back to Chicago to race the odds are 1-9 that you will be betting on our horses because you know we are " THE CLAIMING KINGS ".  

Dan:

Well said, although I do remember speaking with you a time or two in the paddock, it was usually small talk about Vegas. We never really sat down and talked about all the shit that was wrongfully done to us. I have a good connection and friendship with your brother, whom I think the world of. These goofs just don't get it. I was thinking about claiming a horse or two for your brother and you to train for me next year. I have already picked out my new stable name. I have it narrowed down to two choices. I will either race as: The Bald Snake Racing Enterprises, or, Gestapo Racing LLC. What do you think? Let me know if I can put a horse in your barn, and thanks ahead of time. Just ignore this Joe B. goof; he is pretending to not know Tom or Richard.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
TC

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2005, 08:42:14 PM »

Joe B, no offense, but if you weren't an OTB habitue and went live more often, you'd have seen Joe, Joe Parisi, myself, and other people enjoying a lovely evening of track maintenance, laughs, and handicapping.  Does this answer your query ?  TC
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2005, 08:43:22 PM »

Chicken Shit Joe D - answer the question....are you allowed access to racetracks in Chicago or not?

Joe B.,

Of course, I am not allowed at the tracks. I was recently released from prison. That is why I have to dress up as a toothless Insurance salesmen, goof. Read the post and get your thumb out of your ass. I'll meet you Saturday, but don't tell anyone.

Best Regards, Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up