Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 02, 2014, 12:42:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MARK BETWITH AND BILL DIPSTICK JUST SET UP THE FINALE  (Read 2305 times)
J

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2011, 08:51:39 PM »

Seriously what are you smoking where do I claim he didn't intend?  He took back to yield to Dipstick, thus causing the break...

Has Sean Campbell hit you that many times with a LEAD Shank that your retarded?
read both posts nitwit, you can't have it both ways. A CONVICTED LIAR
Report to moderator   Logged
J

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2011, 08:58:39 PM »

When Dobson(dipstick) was coming he tried to take back thus causing the break.   Did he intend to break no but that is why he was in desperation mode to get his charge home              
, BETWITH REALIZING HIS STEED WAS FIRED UP (LIKELY FROM WHATEVER JUNK RUNNING THRU HIS VEINS) BREAKS HIS HORSE TO ENSURE DIPSTICK CAN GET THE LEAD AND PACE AWAY.  
so which lie is the truth? Did Beckwith break the horse on purpose or not?

THE NEXT TIME YOU SPEW LIES AND HATE ABOUT DECENT PEOPLE, AT LEAST TRY TO REFER BACK TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST. HERE IS SOME REAL GOOD ADVICE.
"YOU DON'T NEED A GOOD MEMORY WHEN YOU TELL THE TRUTH"
YOU ARE NOW A "CONVICTED LIAR"
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 09:11:38 PM by J » Report to moderator   Logged
NIATROSS

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2011, 09:10:11 PM »

right here

WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT FROM THE FORUM'S BIGGEST LIAR !
sternnation

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2011, 09:14:13 PM »

, BETWITH REALIZING HIS STEED WAS FIRED UP (LIKELY FROM WHATEVER JUNK RUNNING THRU HIS VEINS) BREAKS HIS HORSE TO ENSURE DIPSTICK CAN GET THE LEAD AND PACE AWAY. 
so which lie is the truth? Did Beckwith break the horse on purpose or not?
ELMO HAS BEEN MAKING BREAKS SINCE MELISSA GOT HIM. BROKE HIM ON PURPOSE IS A CLASSIC MORONIC POST. AND HE RUSHED BACK TO MAKE THE EXACTA?Huh?? BSmeter doh screwy
J

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2011, 09:14:45 PM »

WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT FROM THE FORUM'S BIGGEST LIAR !
THE CLOWN WASN'T EVEN SMART ENOUGH TO LOOK AT HIS ORIGINAL POST. HE TRIED TO BACK TRACK AFTER THE DECENT POSTERS ON THIS FORUM QUESTIONED HIS ASSESSMENT OF THE RACE. ONE THREAD, TWO STORIES
NIATROSS

« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2011, 11:11:03 PM »

THE CLOWN WASN'T EVEN SMART ENOUGH TO LOOK AT HIS ORIGINAL POST. HE TRIED TO BACK TRACK AFTER THE DECENT POSTERS ON THIS FORUM QUESTIONED HIS ASSESSMENT OF THE RACE. ONE THREAD, TWO STORIES

HARD TO BELIEVE THERE IS A BIGGER DOPE ON THIS FORUM THAN PIGSTOOL OR NICKLES  BUT JUNKY JUICE EVEN MAKES *** LOOK LIKE A GENIUS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
MercedesMan

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2011, 10:17:14 AM »

Seriously what are you smoking where do I claim he didn't intend?  He took back to yield to Dipstick, thus causing the break...

It looks like you have dug your own grave here with out me saying a word huh? keep up the good work RAT
in front

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2011, 12:21:28 PM »

YOU ARE THE CLOWN YOU VIRGINIA LOSER GET A REAL JOB
sternnation

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2011, 03:24:53 PM »

I HAVE POSTED MANY NEGATIVE THINGS ON HERE BETWITH HAS DONE IN THE PAST.
DID HE WANT TO WIN OR BE 2ND..... YES
BUT BREAK HIS HORSE ON PURPOSE IS PURE... BS
king151

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2011, 03:36:25 PM »

My god Juice Junkies , I have sat by for some time now watching you go at it with J and others laughing all the while . But guys like you who always see some way a race was fixed sound like the guy on the grassy knoll. Come on man join the rest of us in reality . You are so consumed in your hatered of Beckwith that you make asanine posts and sound more and more like Dan *** . I mean my that , that you are right and the rest of the world is in denial . Get a clue .
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2011, 09:29:19 PM »

I never said he broke him on purpose.   Jesus Christ guys.   I said seeing his horse fired up he broke him, he was obviously yanking on the lines trying to take but thus resulting in a break.

Where did I say he broke him on purpose?

Give it up.

King151 I may hate Betwidth for being a cheat but it was obvious he parked Frank Davis and took up to make sure Dipstick could go by.

That is it.  He wanted to be 2nd and only 2nd, he did not want to win.   Did you see his late pace, all he had to do was pace and and he wins for fun and the number is 2/1 not 5/2.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2011, 09:32:05 PM »

Again *** where did I say intend.  You said implied intent but I never said intend.  Quit trying to twist this whole thread.
MercedesMan

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2011, 07:52:53 AM »

I never said he broke him on purpose.   Jesus Christ guys.   I said seeing his horse fired up he broke him, he was obviously yanking on the lines trying to take but thus resulting in a break.

Where did I say he broke him on purpose?

Give it up.

King151 I may hate Betwidth for being a cheat but it was obvious he parked Frank Davis and took up to make sure Dipstick could go by.

That is it.  He wanted to be 2nd and only 2nd, he did not want to win.   Did you see his late pace, all he had to do was pace and and he wins for fun and the number is 2/1 not 5/2.
Number 1 if you are not saying mark did then you are all wrong arnt you one more time? I know you make misstakes but never lie well this must be a misstake right?

Number 2. you said "  I said seeing his horse fired up he broke him " This means the horse broke himself mark did not brake him right?

number 3. I quote you " He wanted to be 2nd and only 2nd " where is your proof for race fixing now that would be big news

number 4. you said " he parked Frank Davis " read the rules please that is what it says should do by all rights to racing because if he did not park him then rats in the sport would post ' DID YOU SEE BECKWITH LET DAVIS GO WHAT A CHEAT ?

number 5. there are a lot of horses that show big late pace rather then early speed please lets post the facts from now on with proof not from a better that lost his 2 bucks the best i can say to you is please learn the sport of harness racing and how horses run then the next time a horse makes what we call a big " brush " you will understand

But if you have proof to what you say please post it. but to call some one a cheat because you lost your money come on man Get a life

It is people like you that make post with UN true facts that hurt the game
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 08:11:03 AM by Black Label Society » Report to moderator   Logged
momo

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2011, 11:50:44 AM »

the momo likes beckwith. excellent horseman.
lucky seven

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2011, 04:27:12 PM »

Sorry juice, don't agree with you on  this one, saw the race and watched the replay.  This is what they call horse racing............
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: