Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 11:43:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Life returns in 7, 10 returns in ?  (Read 464 times)
swoodall

« on: April 13, 2006, 01:58:58 AM »

It's official !  Ledfraud's Team gets 10 years 6 months and 8 years 6 months suspensions!

Now for the 64,000 dollar question:  How long until Ledfraud is back racing?  Not as a catch driver but as a full service outfit complete with high priced talent and stakes caliber horses?  Guys who have been barred for life get back in the game in less than 10 years.  Everyone caves and lets them slither their way back.  They need Jesk to stick this out. 

But now that an official ruling has been issued,  why don't one of harness racings few media outlets,  like Hoofbeats or Horseman and Fair World,  put Jesk on the hot seat and ask him point blank "How much did you know and what do you plan to do with your operation?"

I predict that by this time next year,  Ledfrauds will be racing full time in Illinois,  with Jesk still as their deep pockets,  a training percentage of .189 and Greg Powell down as their paper trainer.  Call me cynical but name me one time that one of these mega suspensions lasted as long as they were issued for???
Report to moderator   Logged
swoodall

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 02:55:02 AM »

Eric just telepathically sent me a pm telling me the real names of the two mystery horses that died in their barn.  They were OUR CREDITABILITY and MY CAREER !!!  I'm not 100% sure it was Eric since the carrier waves were sort of weak and there were periodic noises that sounded like crying.

When reached for comment about life during a long suspension for cheating Ed Holdeman said "It's kind of like retirement except without the retiring part.  The key is to not put too much of your retirement portfolio into one profit producing scam."  When asked to elaborate on what he meant by scam Ed replied "Well for example,  I was over invested in Arm and Hammer."  The interview was cut short when an irate drive thru customer interupted by complaining that their milkshake tasted very chalky!
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: