Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 17, 2014, 08:40:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SEARS JUST DOMINATES THE DRIVERS AT THE BIG M.  (Read 864 times)
Dan Nance

« on: April 12, 2006, 07:56:48 PM »

This guy is unbelievable. Winning at a clip like no other in the history of the Big M. People out there must be getting pretty jealous of Sears. 
Report to moderator   Logged
Richard Breth

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 07:59:40 PM »

This guy is unbelievable. Winning at a clip like no other in the history of the Big M. People out there must be getting pretty jealous of Sears. 

Will thay get him next?
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 08:04:05 PM »

Will thay get him next?

For what? Winning too many races and trying hard in every race he's in?

They only get drivers for stiffing or trying to gamble on a fixed race. All Sears is doing is making everyone else look like GOOFS.
Richard Breth

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 08:07:19 PM »

For what? Winning too many races and trying hard in every race he's in?

I dont know. Any other sucessful person in racing is accussed of cheating some how. How is this man different?
moni.maker

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 08:11:17 PM »

Look at the entry sheets.  In most of the races for bigger $$ he is listed multiple times.  He has the option to pick the better horses to drive.  He is a great driver, but this fact plays a large part in this winning %
Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 08:19:27 PM »

Look at the entry sheets.  In most of the races for bigger $$ he is listed multiple times.  He has the option to pick the better horses to drive.  He is a great driver, but this fact plays a large part in this winning %

Yeah, and look at horses like KOOKIETYLUKI on paper that he can win with.
micha goss

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 08:23:56 PM »

Thats the rule of the Meadowlands, you are not allowed to win too much. Just be an average 15% sap and they'll leave you alone and the fans won't throw batteries your way in the paddock.

Just don't be too good because that will make everyone feel inferior...people don't like to address their inferiority complexes...especially not at the Meadowlands.
Dan Nance

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006, 08:30:36 PM »

Thats the rule of the Meadowlands, you are not allowed to win too much. Just be an average 15% sap and they'll leave you alone and the fans won't throw batteries your way in the paddock.

Just don't be too good because that will make everyone feel inferior...people don't like to address their inferiority complexes...especially not at the Meadowlands.

So, are you saying that if Sears keeps winning at his current clip they will try and give him the boot?
micha goss

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2006, 08:33:41 PM »

Well, its harder to give drivers the boot than trainers, but wasn't Sears supposed to have a 6 month suspension for something and he appealed it? I read this a few months ago that Sears got a 6 monther....just not sure why.

The Meadowlands speaks for itself..its sort of like Barry Bonds...you know why Bonds is the poster boy for juice? Because he's the best player....if Bonds hit .220 and 'slugged' 10 homeruns, do you think he'd be getting death threats? Of course not, he's getting threats because of his success and not because of the juice.

You are allowed to juice, just not allowed to juice and be good.
njhorseman

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2006, 08:42:41 PM »

Well, its harder to give drivers the boot than trainers, but wasn't Sears supposed to have a 6 month suspension for something and he appealed it? I read this a few months ago that Sears got a 6 monther....just not sure why.

The Meadowlands speaks for itself..its sort of like Barry Bonds...you know why Bonds is the poster boy for juice? Because he's the best player....if Bonds hit .220 and 'slugged' 10 homeruns, do you think he'd be getting death threats? Of course not, he's getting threats because of his success and not because of the juice.

You are allowed to juice, just not allowed to juice and be good.

Last year, Sears got caught for an alleged personal drug positive in PA and was given 6 months. The problem was the lab screwed up the testing of the split sample, so the state had no choice but to drop the charges
micha goss

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2006, 08:45:39 PM »

With all these neighboring states getting slots, you wonder why harness horsemen will ply their trade in NJ? Sure, maybe the Meadowlands is still the #1 track, but i can't imagine in 5 years you'd want to race at Big M when Yonkers will have bigger purses or Pocono, dover or even Chester.

ageecee

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 08:47:07 PM »

Last year, Sears got caught for an alleged personal drug positive in PA and was given 6 months. The problem was the lab screwed up the testing of the split sample, so the state had no choice but to drop the charges

Thanks for the info dickhead........
Richard Breth

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2006, 08:47:14 PM »

I remeber that now. Some posters of the forum wanted to throw him to the lions and was outraged when he got off. Now hes there hero.
LV_GaryD
Highly Unesteemed Former Horseman

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2006, 08:47:24 PM »

They had Sears at the Meadows, but let him slip away. Sniff, sniff.

Dan Nance

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2006, 08:50:44 PM »

I remeber that now. Some posters of the forum wanted to throw him to the lions and was outraged when he got off. Now hes there hero.

He's not my hero. All I said was that he's dominating the Big M. drivers. For all I know he may be all coked up.
lockedinthebox

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2006, 09:55:33 PM »

sears has live hands and makes horse go forward with him.

melina perez tastes as good as she looks
newyorker

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2006, 12:21:29 AM »

dan, you dont have to worry about brian being coked up, he is a pill man!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: