Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 21, 2014, 08:54:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JUICE JOCKEYS  (Read 592 times)
Headpole Dave

Ignore
« on: February 20, 2011, 08:57:47 PM »

Josh Marks can't hold a license because he is a horse beating drunk... Tell us why Josh Marks can't hold a license, and likes to abuse horses through whipping??? Please tell us about that and what is your justification for his over 20 whipping violations??? Can't wait to read... Thanks.
Report to moderator   Logged
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 09:06:54 PM »

DONT CONFUSE DRIVING A HORSE TO WIN WITH ABUSE.  WHY DONT YOU SHOW ME A REPLAY WHERE IT WAS TRUELY EXCESSIVE.   23 RACES TO WATCH AND I BET NONE OF THEM ARE AS BAD AS YOUR DISCRIPTION. 

EVERY TRACK COULD USE 10 JOSH AT LEAST THEN THE GAMBLERS ARE PROTECTED WITH EVERY DRIVER TRYING TO WIN.
Headpole Dave

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 09:10:53 PM »

So you're saying its horrible to hit a horse with a lead shank a couple of times on the neck and deserves a lifetime suspension, but its ok for Josh Marks to excessively pound on a horse over 23 times in violation of the whipping rule???

How's things going Ms Brainard?Huh

Classic case of do what I say, not what I do... What a hypocrite!
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 09:14:52 PM »

So you're saying its horrible to hit a horse with a lead shank a couple of times on the neck and deserves a lifetime suspension, but its ok for Josh Marks to excessively pound on a horse over 23 times in violation of the whipping rule???

How's things going Ms Brainard?Huh

Classic case of do what I say, not what I do... What a hypocrite!

DAMN NEAR EVERY DRIVER HAS WHIPPING VIOLATIONS BUT OF THOSE DRIVERS NONE CAN SAY THEY WANTED TO WIN EVERY START.  ONLY JOSH HAS THAT ON HIS RESUME!
J

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 09:18:40 PM »

DAMN NEAR EVERY DRIVER HAS WHIPPING VIOLATIONS BUT OF THOSE DRIVERS NONE CAN SAY THEY WANTED TO WIN EVERY START.  ONLY JOSH HAS THAT ON HIS RESUME!
Can any say BARRED FOR LIFE!  LOL BARRED FOR LIFE. How did his show cause hearing work out?   ROTFLMFAO!
Headpole Dave

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 09:20:39 PM »

Thats awesome Tracy, you keep justifying your boys 23 whipping violations... Obviously if you're hitting the horse excessively and to the point where you break the rules 23 times you're just trying to win, not beat the hide off of a horse... Yup I certainly see your point Tracy. Josh is just trying harder. Which is why he's never allowed to drive again. Hahahahaha... Whatta joke. Josh the "Hardest Trying" horse abuser on the planet.
J

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2011, 09:22:45 PM »

Thats awesome Tracy, you keep justifying your boys 23 whipping violations... Obviously if you're hitting the horse excessively and to the point where you break the rules 23 times you're just trying to win, not beat the hide off of a horse... Yup I certainly see your point Tracy. Josh is just trying harder. Which is why he's never allowed to drive again. Hahahahaha... Whatta joke. Josh the "Hardest Trying" horse abuser on the planet.
17 of the 23 horses were cruelly beaten AFTER the finish line. FACT!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: