Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 02, 2014, 01:25:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not just another Saturday night  (Read 774 times)
silent one

Ignore
« on: April 12, 2006, 02:39:06 PM »

Another Saturday night, and we got 3 ten horse fields. 14 races, and 3 ten horse fields. 21% of the races have a full field. BUT WAIT!!! TODD WARREN IS COMING TO TOWN!!! Well that will make up for the Ledford's not being there.
Report to moderator   Logged
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 02:47:19 PM »

and get to watch tod warren cheat

I HATE THE BROWN AND WHITE DEVIL
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 03:00:22 PM »

Another Saturday night, and we got 3 ten horse fields. 14 races, and 3 ten horse fields. 21% of the races have a full field. BUT WAIT!!! TODD WARREN IS COMING TO TOWN!!! Well that will make up for the Ledford's not being there.

Wait a minute!! You mean to tell me that Doc doesn't think Warren has any integrity issues?

I would assume if Warren was told by Hoosier that he is not welcome there then it must be for integrity issues. But, yet Doc is welcoming a horseman in and giving him stalls when this person truly has had integrity issues in other states.

What an ***hole this Doc is. He tells Joe B. I have integrity issues when I was NEVER denied stalls in Chicago or at any place else for that matter and tells Joe B. that I probably wouldn't be accepted because I have integrity issues when I NEVER did but he welcomes Warren into town.

What a TWO-FACED ***hole this Doc is. I raced my last race in Chicago in Jan. of 99 and then decided to retire from training and move to Vegas. I start posting on this forum in 2004 and it pisses off Doc and other management ***hole so then he decides I have integrity issues because he doesn't like what I post and say. In 20 years he never once told anyone that Dan *** has integrity issues but now that I'm posting on this forum and he doesn't like what I say he tells Joe B. I have integrity issues.

He better look in his own backyard at people racing in Chicago with integrity issues such as the President of the IHHA fronting for a barred owner, Mr. Sid Weiner.

Let a few more horseman in Doc who truly have integrity issues and shut your f*ucking mouth up about me.    
off stride

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 03:36:50 PM »

todd warren drives a lot like stalbaum, but with a lot better stock
TC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 04:43:17 PM »

Indiana's trash is Doc's treasure...as long as he can bring in some crippled rats to populate the grounds, Doc will turn a blind eye (for the millionth time) to possible malfeasance.  Nice work Doc - putting the Gestapo's bottom line ahead of fan safety and integrity.  Maybe you can issue licenses to Belcher, Case, Chansky, and Gelrod while you're at it, so at least we can watch 10 horse shady-lame, juiced up fields.   trotter  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 04:46:47 PM »

Indiana's trash is Doc's treasure...as long as he can bring in some crippled rats to populate the grounds, Doc will turn a blind eye (for the millionth time) to possible malfeasance.  Nice work Doc - putting the Gestapo's bottom line ahead of fan safety and integrity.  Maybe you can issue licenses to Belcher, Case, Chansky, and Gelrod while you're at it, so at least we can watch 10 horse shady-lame, juiced up fields.   trotter  TC

TC
        That shows you how much INTEGRITY Doc has by letting guys in that clearly have integrity issues.
Armonsol

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 04:48:24 PM »

TC
        That shows you how much INTEGRITY Doc has by letting guys in that clearly have integrity issues.

He has no choice.  tiny fields, cripples, w/dime superfectas who the hell is betting this shit? 
TC

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006, 04:49:07 PM »

TC

Doc + Integrity = ZERO.   trotter  TC
sleepless

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2006, 01:17:42 AM »

I see on Sat. overnight, Tony Morgan listed to drive at Balmoral.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: