Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 22, 2014, 05:47:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Challenge to Sam/macdaddi  (Read 9712 times)
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2011, 04:24:42 PM »

bugleboy  i do not care about your other forum which has 10 members    go to the selection section and count up the winners they are there   over 100 with 2 losers do your home work

good night everyone hopefully no stupid sam posts tomorrow

may the horse be with you

let's talk horses tomorrow
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 04:28:02 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

Buggyboy

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2011, 04:33:18 PM »

bugleboy  i do not care about your other forum which has 10 members    go to the selection section and count up the winners they are there   over 100 with 2 losers do your home work

good night everyone hopefully no stupid sam posts tomorrow

let's talk horses tomorrow

FYI homestump:  PaceAdvantage.com has umteen more hits than any horseplayer board going, wwith regular contributions from some of the industry leaders/commentators.  A far cry from any board that relies on the posts of a scant 10 or so, as you are used to..log on and face the truth.
Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2011, 05:19:39 PM »

FYI homestump:  PaceAdvantage.com has umteen more hits than any horseplayer board going, wwith regular contributions from some of the industry leaders/commentators.  A far cry from any board that relies on the posts of a scant 10 or so, as you are used to..log on and face the truth.

That board is popular because P.A. runs it with an iron fist and allows NO nonsense of any kind.
Round Table

And then I saw her, coming out of the sun.

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2011, 05:37:57 PM »

this is the contest all about money over a year  

good fella  here we go i will give you and me 500 dollars to start at the end of a year let's see who has more money all bets posted in the selection section before post time anybody can pick cam fella any race track in noth america harness only

Goodfella

Re: Challenge to Sam/macdaddi
Reply #25 on: Today at 01:43:38 PM Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fairgame

I don't understand your logic. How can that type of contest be unfair. Anyone could pick horses like Bret Hanover,Niatross,Cam Fella,etc.. to show. Can you tell me what skill is involved in that way of betting,if you want to call it that.

let me butt in  here

$500 stake   is a sucker bet   Start with $10,000.   Example  when playing draw poker  dont  start with a stake less than 20 x the  size of  the  pot after the ante.
Stud poker  = 40x.  example  In a 6 man pot limit  game of stud /$2 ante   have at least $480  on the table in front of you at all times.

$500  can't be enough  for practical reasons   Who ever takes this bet I suggest  both   be able to replenish  as well   

Never gamble without  the ability to sustain
a determined attack on your resources

They ought to return to Tampa and fix the mistake they made.
Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2011, 05:58:02 PM »

If you understood it then you shouldn't have said you didn't understand it.  See where the confusion comes in?  You could have simply said you disagreed with it.
No I really don't. The content is crystal clear. May the show pool be with you. win popcorn money

It's not too late to change the road you're on.
Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2011, 06:01:55 PM »

Yeah, well you can't blame me.  Most times what you say gets lost amongst all the whining and crying.
You sound like his attorney Cheesy

Buggyboy

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2011, 06:34:27 PM »

[quote author=honest & balanced terry link=topic

True, but decidedly biased towards the player, and tends to rule against horsemen who post, as we get lumped into 1 category by him-we all cheat, or condone it, or we are guilty of not policing our own-something I agree with to an extent.....
  AND_____they don't allow nonsense such as posting a horse, then claiming you bet on it, ect......no lockmiester, ect....just the facts.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2011, 06:49:07 PM »

True, but decidedly biased towards the player, and tends to rule against horsemen who post, as we get lumped into 1 category by him-we all cheat, or condone it, or we are guilty of not policing our own-something I agree with to an extent.....
  AND_____they don't allow nonsense such as posting a horse, then claiming you bet on it, ect......no lockmiester, ect....just the facts.

I don't read it enough to know the politics. I've also heard complaints from some Sheets guys that he plays favorites when it comes to certain "discussions".

Nevertheless, it's hard to argue with numbers - it pretty much dwarfs everything else, and IMHO that's because people know they can speak out without fear of abuse and bashing. The abusers and bashers get the heave-ho.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2011, 07:03:33 PM »

GOOD PROPOSITION SAM. 500 BUCKS TO START AND GO TILL SOMEONE IS BROKE OR TILL THE END OF THE YEAR. THE GUYS WITH THE LARGEST BANKROLL WINS.

NOW STARTING WITH ONLY 500 PUTS YOU IN A SIGNIFICANT HOLE BECAUSE YOUR STYLE RELIES HEAVILY ON LARGE WAGERS.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!
Round Table

And then I saw her, coming out of the sun.

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2011, 10:53:00 PM »

$500 ?   pretty well forces you to bet favorites just  to protect your ante.

It might be game  you will  find  a couple of teenagers  to play  

since there are a few that post here  i believe

like playing poker with a $2 ante and a 25 cent limit.  You'd  call everytime with any shit hand just to protect the pot  
your enthusiam for the $500  game  leads me to doubt   theres neither understanding nor integrity behind the  offer

I'll pass.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 10:55:50 PM by 7474505B » Report to moderator   Logged

They ought to return to Tampa and fix the mistake they made.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2011, 06:48:08 AM »

I WILL TAKE SAMS ROI AGAINST 95% OF THE BETTORS.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2011, 07:01:17 AM »

good fella who says anyone can bet cam fella  okay let's do it then accept my proposal
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 09:54:27 AM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

NIATROSS

« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2011, 07:58:00 AM »

NICKELS WON'T ACCEPT A SIMPLE ONE DAY CHALLENGE VS CASHMAN BECAUSE HE WANTS TO WAIT UNTIL THE GOOD HORSES RUN.
NOW HE WANTS TO RUN A WHOLE YEAR CONTEST ?  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
 BWAK ! BWAK ! BWAK !
vaporize

« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2011, 08:54:43 AM »

No one has Numpers like sammie.  bang head bang head bang head
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2011, 09:07:06 AM »

niatross you take the contest then i will give you a one hundred headstart. the purpose of betting is winning over a long period of time not ONE NIGHT any one can have a lucky night but winning over a period of time is what counts
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 09:20:36 AM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

NIATROSS

« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2011, 09:25:12 AM »

NICKLES LESS THAN 3 HOURS AGO YOU SAID THAT WAS YOUR LAST POST ON THIS THREAD UNLESS GOODFELLA ACCEPTED YOUR BET.

WHY DID YOU LIE ?
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2011, 09:49:44 AM »

i couldn't but hope you take on the challenge  i know the kinda guy you are never to turn down a challenge and you have a 100 dollar start cmon show everybody what a great handicapper you are how i stink(br)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 09:55:12 AM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

NIATROSS

« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2011, 10:21:07 AM »

I WILL ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE AFTER YOU ACCEPT CASHMAN'S CHALLENGE.

I HAVE ALREADY ADMITTED THAT YOU ARE THE GREATEST HANDICAPPER I HAVE EVER SEEN.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYMORE LIES LIKE YOU SAYING THIS OR THAT POST IS YOUR LAST.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2011, 10:25:47 AM »

sounds like you are wiggling   wiggle wiggle stand up for yourself    i have already accepted cashman challenge for later in the year    i guess you are a personnel chicken and a person who can't stand up for themselves  be a man and stand alone if you can   AND YOU HAVE A HUNDRED DOLLAR START  i am a nice guy make that 150!!!!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 10:30:04 AM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

NIATROSS

« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2011, 10:30:14 AM »

sounds like you are wiggling   wiggle wiggle  stand up for yourself   

I AM DOING THE NICKLES DANCE I LEARNED FROM YOU.YOU RAN FROM RTP AND NOW YOU ARE RUNNING FROM CASHMAN.
LIKE YOU SAID TO CASHMAN LET'S WAIT FOR THE GOOD HORSES TO RUN LIKE HAMBO DAY.

HERE IS A VERY SIMPLE CHALLENGE, TAKE ON CASHMAN AND THEN I WILL TAKE YOU ON NICKLES.IT IS REAL SIMPLE OR YOU A CAPPER OR A CHICKEN ?
Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2011, 10:45:45 AM »

NICKLES LESS THAN 3 HOURS AGO YOU SAID THAT WAS YOUR LAST POST ON THIS THREAD UNLESS GOODFELLA ACCEPTED YOUR BET.

WHY DID YOU LIE ?
may the minus show pools be with you.win popcorn money Grin

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2011, 10:45:52 AM »

hey everybody  niatross is not a man can't stand up for himself hiding behind cashman 's skirt

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2011, 10:51:58 AM »

this is like ralph kramden  humma humma humma    good fella  niatross  both want to criticize me but when it comes down to it it is all about winning money . i used to go to the track when i was 15 and bet every race and some nights i won money but a true handicapper does it over a long period of time  so over a year is a  real test and both of you chicken out i will give you a 150 DOLLAR HEAD START    DAMN IT MAKE IT 175!!!!

humma humma humma
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 11:01:07 AM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

NIATROSS

« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2011, 12:07:30 PM »

may the minus show pools be with you.win popcorn money Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

NIATROSS

« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2011, 12:11:37 PM »

BWAK ! BWAK ! BWAK !

NICKLES IS DOING THE CHICKEN DANCE !

BWAK ! BWAK ! BWAK !