Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 27, 2014, 04:07:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Challenge to Sam/macdaddi  (Read 9853 times)
Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2011, 01:43:38 PM »

Fairgame

I don't understand your logic. How can that type of contest be unfair. Anyone could pick horses like Bret Hanover,Niatross,Cam Fella,etc.. to show. Can you tell me what skill is involved in that way of betting,if you want to call it that.

Goodfella horse shoe
Report to moderator   Logged

It's not too late to change the road you're on.
vaporize

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2011, 01:45:11 PM »

Fairgame

I don't understand your logic. How can that type of contest be unfair. Anyone could pick horses like Bret Hanover,Niatross,Cam Fella,etc.. to show. Can you tell me what skill is involved in that way of betting,if you want to call it that.

Goodfella horse shoe
  thumbs up thumbs up
fairgame

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2011, 01:48:33 PM »

Sigh, because

"You are challenging him to bet against his usual style, and then complaining because he won't go along with your guaranteed-loss proposition? "

If anyone really wanted to challenge Sam they would propose a contest based on ROI since that is what he keeps bragging about. 
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 01:50:05 PM by fairgame » Report to moderator   Logged
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2011, 01:50:20 PM »

let's see look at the first page of the forum today  i have 7 threads started all about harness racing with over 2500 views. ALL THESE ARE HARNESS RELATED TALKING horses THREADS ONLY. these few who everyday do this sam thing , what have you posted and what have you contributed to the forum but your daily anti sam retoric.  i love the sport and enjoy the forum and harness racing  what are doing here to contribute?

may the horse be with you
vaporize

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2011, 01:54:41 PM »

let's see look at the first page of the forum today  i have 7 threads started all about harness racing with over 2500 views. ALL THESE ARE HARNESS RELATED TALKING horses THREADS ONLY. these few who everyday do this sam thing , what have you posted and what have you contributed to the forum but your daily anti sam retoric.  i love the sport and enjoy the forum and harness racing  what are doing here to contribute?
You egomanical braggart buffon.
master blaster

not posting from Mom's basement

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2011, 01:55:40 PM »

let's see look at the first page of the forum today  i have 7 threads started all about harness racing with over 2500 views. ALL THESE ARE HARNESS RELATED TALKING horses THREADS ONLY. these few who everyday do this sam thing , what have you posted and what have you contributed to the forum but your daily anti sam retoric.  i love the sport and enjoy the forum and harness racing  what are doing here to contribute?
ISNT IT BECAUSE THIS IS ONLY FORUM THAT IS LEFT THAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN THROW OUT OF RIGHT BRIAN?  WHY DONT YOU USE YOUR REAL NAME ANYWAY?  Huh

The above statement may be opinion and/or speculation.  Do not trust everything you read on the internet.
Supporter of all suspected Drug Trainers
Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2011, 01:56:21 PM »

Worry about yourself kid maroon All you do is copy and paste harness news articles we could all find on our own. Most of the time you're talking about how great you are and how much money you think you win. fairgame I'm sorry to have insulted you with my post. May the show bets be with you beer

vaporize

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2011, 01:57:25 PM »

ISNT IT BECAUSE THIS IS ONLY FORUM THAT IS LEFT THAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN THROW OUT OF RIGHT BRIAN?  WHY DONT YOU USE YOUR REAL NAME ANYWAY?  Huh
  thumbs up thumbs up
vaporize

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2011, 01:57:56 PM »

Worry about yourself kid maroon All you do is copy and paste harness news articles we could all find on our own. Most of the time you're talking about how great you are and how much money you think you win. fairgame I'm sorry to have insulted you with my post. May the show bets be with you beer
  thumbs up thumbs up
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2011, 01:58:13 PM »

fairgame again i said i would do a program as soon as the horses got better but no one heard that

good fella  here we go i will give you and me 500 dollars to start at the end of a year let's see who has more money all bets posted in the selection section before post time anybody can pick cam fella any race track in noth america harness only

fairgame

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2011, 02:05:33 PM »

Insulted?  I wasn't insulted.  Smiley   Exasperated at having to repeat myself maybe.

I just figure any blowhard bullly can challenge someone on their own turf.    It takes more balls to challenge someone on that persons turf.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2011, 02:09:31 PM »

fairgame
Exasperated at having to repeat myself maybe.

me too  i think i said twice when the racing gets better

fairgame

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2011, 02:16:22 PM »

Yeah, well you can't blame me.  Most times what you say gets lost amongst all the whining and crying.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2011, 02:18:10 PM »

thumbs up thumbs up

fairgame

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2011, 02:23:54 PM »

I think you may have misunderstood.  What you say gets lost amongst all of YOUR whining and crying
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2011, 02:44:40 PM »

just the facts

Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2011, 03:02:12 PM »

Most horseplayers turf isn't in the show pools. You didn't have to repeat yourself you chose to. I understood the wayward comment the first time. May the show pools be in everyones' future. Have fun win bubble gum money.

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2011, 03:21:03 PM »

good fella  here we go i will give you and me 500 dollars to start at the end of a year let's see who has more money all bets posted in the selection section before post time anybody can pick cam fella any race track in noth america harness only

fairgame

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2011, 03:30:17 PM »

Most horseplayers turf isn't in the show pools. You didn't have to repeat yourself you chose to. I understood the wayward comment the first time. May the show pools be in everyones' future. Have fun win bubble gum money.

If you understood it then you shouldn't have said you didn't understand it.  See where the confusion comes in?  You could have simply said you disagreed with it.
NJGUY

« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2011, 03:30:47 PM »

Have a show parlay contest.  See who can go the most races until one misses.
If they both run the table that is when roi can come into play.
fairgame

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2011, 03:32:47 PM »

Have a show parlay contest.  See who can go the most races until one misses.
If they both run the table that is when roi can come into play.

No, I think a simple ROI with everyone starting out with the same amount and betting how they like to bet.
king151

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2011, 03:36:36 PM »

Cash and Sam , I have no dog in this fight , but Ill take that bet . Ill use the proven King151 Rating System . Well bet the Sat. night Mlds card .
Buggyboy

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2011, 04:05:18 PM »

There is another site that promotes HANA, ect....log on and read the "Is this possible?" thread to read what HANA members and players around the horn think about all this show betting/80 in a row stuff, not to mention the content of the posts themself. They ALL think its a joke......
  Most stated that the posts are FULL of misinformation, not to mention the drawn out proof using various math formula to show the actual probability of 80 in a row to show, and various other claims that readers on this board are subject to, and that this board actually sanctions.

fairgame

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2011, 04:12:42 PM »

Then cashman, or anyone else,  would have nothing to lose by taking the challenge of a contest strickly on ROI with each participant betting how they like.  I think a single card at a single track is too short and a year is too long.  Something in between perhaps,  a month or two and a selection of tracks would work best I think.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2011, 04:22:47 PM »

this is the contest all about money over a year  

good fella  here we go i will give you and me 500 dollars to start at the end of a year let's see who has more money all bets posted in the selection section before post time anybody can pick cam fella any race track in noth america harness only

Goodfella

Re: Challenge to Sam/macdaddi
Reply #25 on: Today at 01:43:38 PM Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fairgame

« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 04:26:11 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: