Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 29, 2014, 03:12:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Challenge to Sam/macdaddi  (Read 8419 times)
cashman

Ignore
« on: February 17, 2011, 12:41:31 PM »

I challenge u to a cappying contest. We cap the Big M card for Saturday and post our top selection in each race. Whoever has more winners wins contest. Loser doesnt post for a week. Tiebreaker is biggest mutuel price. U down?
Report to moderator   Logged
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 12:49:47 PM »

here we go again is there a day that does not go by that there isn't another sam post or anti sam post  everybody knows how i bet  what is there to gain by doing this if i refuse all the anti sam people will start calling me chicken and we will have another thread of anti sam posts for the day WHAT IS THE ATTRACTION? WHY DO WE GO THRU THIS EVERYDAY!! WHAT IS THE OBSESSION  ?LET'S MOVE ON PLEASE .

the programs are weak now anyway check back with me in the summer when there is a descent card of stakes horses and we will do it for fun

may the horse be with you
vaporize

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 12:53:57 PM »

here we go again is there a day that does not go by that there isn't another sam post or anti sam post  everybody knows how i bet  what is there to gain by doing this if i refuse all the anti sam people will start calling me chicken and we will have another thread of anti sam posts for the day WHAT IS THE ATTRACTION? WHY DO WE GO THRU THIS EVERYDAY!! WHAT IS THE OBSESSION  ?LET'S MOVE ON PLEASE .

the programs are weak now anyway check back with me in the summer when there is a descent card of stakes horses and we will do it for fun
descent  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
cashman

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 12:55:02 PM »

I dont think its anti sam/macdaddi. Just seeing if u have the balls. Guess not. I will wait till summer. No biggie.

Good luck all
Buggyboy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 12:57:10 PM »

Nothing like a guy up for a challenge.  That makes for good horseracing, yes?
  I suspect that knowing "how" this guy bets is part of the issue here.
Go out on a limb here and say he's to busy picking mortal locks to show......that takes alot of time.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2011, 01:01:26 PM »

here we go again  guys get a life  

ob·ses·sion   /əbˈsɛʃən/  Show Spelled
[uhb-sesh-uhn]  Show IPA

–noun
1. the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 01:03:43 PM »

when the good racing starts again  ie  hambo day  we will do a contest for the whole forum  one for most winners and one for roi. i will be in for that . it will be good for the forum and good fun

NIATROSS

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2011, 01:05:30 PM »

BWAK ! BWAK ! BWAK !
Buggyboy

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2011, 01:15:07 PM »

when the good racing starts again  ie  hambo day  we will do a contest for the whole forum  one for most winners and one for roi. i will be in for that . it will be good for the forum and good fun

I'll take the chalks to show, and be a jogburger.......
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2011, 01:30:20 PM »

and i will take all the money i win dollar dollar dollar dollar

see the selection section and count the winners and losers bang head
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 01:37:06 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

3 wide and wingin

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2011, 01:32:03 PM »

Who challenges Corky thatcher to a spelling bee?
Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2011, 02:06:58 PM »

You love all the attention,creep. Where else would a bunch of people pay any mind to someone like you other than a harness racing forum. You are the laughing stock of anyone that gambles.

Goodfella horse shoe

It's not too late to change the road you're on.
speedbreak

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2011, 02:15:21 PM »

You just cant make this stuff up. A guy actually wants to talk horses and actually pick them with Sam, but Sam doesnt want to do it. Sam only wants to talk about how great Sam is. Same thing day in and day out.

bit by the horse bug as a yout
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2011, 02:15:53 PM »

goodfella and you are member of the anti sam fan club and keep posting  for screwy screwy screwy screwy bang head bang head bang head bang head

okay we are missing niatroll and interested in sam    AM I MISSING ANYONE ELSE OF THE ANTI SAM FANCLUB laughing guy
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 02:20:31 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2011, 02:18:24 PM »

SPEED  i think i said i would when the weather and programs got better screwy

duh  which way did they go george

speedbreak

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2011, 02:25:17 PM »

Whats the problem, we all know you have a little yellow rainslicker that matches your mighty mouse lunch bucket.

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2011, 02:27:58 PM »

and you are know an official member of the anti sam fanclub   please send me an address so i can send the autographed 8x 10 laughing guy laughing guy

actually my lunchpail was davey crockett
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 02:31:52 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

jrstark
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2011, 02:28:18 PM »

I challenge u to a cappying contest. We cap the Big M card for Saturday and post our top selection in each race. Whoever has more winners wins contest. Loser doesnt post for a week. Tiebreaker is biggest mutuel price. U down?

You are challenging him to bet against his usual style, and then complaining because he won't go along with your guaranteed-loss proposition?  Gee how sporting.
vaporize

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2011, 02:30:21 PM »

You are challenging him to bet against his usual style, and then complaining because he won't go along with your guaranteed-loss proposition?  Gee how sporting.

How sporting to see the UNBIASED MODERATOR/OWNER jumping to sam's defense.
Patently obvious where you stand.  A joke.. A real joke.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
speedbreak

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2011, 02:31:50 PM »

I guess the adoption papers are finalized.
 I do respect people that care for animals and take in all kinds of strays:}
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 02:33:53 PM by speedbreak » Report to moderator   Logged

Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2011, 02:32:56 PM »

goodfella and you are member of the anti sam fan club and keep posting  for screwy screwy screwy screwy bang head bang head bang head bang head

okay we are missing niatroll and interested in sam    AM I MISSING ANYONE ELSE OF THE ANTI SAM FANCLUB laughing guy
Yes you are. Basically everyone that reads your posts except juice molestor,pig and mt ***

It's not too late to change the road you're on.
vaporize

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2011, 02:33:52 PM »

I guess the adoption papers are finalized.
  thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
fairgame

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2011, 02:38:17 PM »

Personally I can understand what it is about Sam that rubs people the wrong way but I would have to agree with this assessment.  It was a chicken shit challenge
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2011, 02:39:59 PM »

cashman started a post for the second day in a row about sam why?the one yesterday was deleted ,when all the bashing started , how surprising ,today a new one to get the same few individuals who have no life and most never post about racing to jump on sam again. do you few people have a life.  what were you expecting today .

i would be glad to do a contest for fun when the horses get better i think i said this 2 times but what fun would that be when we can bash sam

its all for the love of the game with integrity and class. Really ? ? ? vaporize i think you need to look in the mirror
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 02:42:42 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

vaporize

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2011, 02:42:45 PM »

Personally I can understand what it is about Sam that rubs people the wrong way but I would have to agree with this assessment.  It was a chicken shit challenge
WHY Huh
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: