Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 20, 2014, 07:10:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Challenge to Sam/macdaddi  (Read 8734 times)
fairgame

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: February 19, 2011, 05:55:44 AM »

Not a lawyer goodfella, more like an impartial observer.  I just calls 'em like I sees 'em.  I don't belong to any of your little gangs.

Sounds to me like you are all gutless windbags.  Each one coming up with conditions that they are sure the other side won't take so they can call each other chicken.  ho hum.    Sam there is no reason why everyone has to take your challenge in order for you to take Cashman's.  Dave there is no reason to twist Sam's  challenge into something it isn't. Unless you really are that stupid and don't understand the concept. No one is forcing anyone who participates in the extended challenge to place show bets only.  Every participant choses how to bet their money and the one who loses the least (or in the unlikely event makes the most)  is the winner and gets the bragging rights.  I would bet that if a contestant just sat on the money and did not bet at all he might be the winner.   

I do think it should be for less than a year, considering it is already halfway through Feb.  I think six months would be long enough to   
Report to moderator   Logged
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: February 19, 2011, 09:22:27 AM »

waitin on niatross vaporize cashman, and good fella   contest starts on sunday for one year  please post in the selection section  of course i can't wait for the excuses to start flying or all the moron anti sam retoric

may the horse be with you
have fun win money dollar

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: February 19, 2011, 09:31:02 AM »

fairgame you are right  even though it is not the way i bet i will post my picks in the selection section for the big m before post time

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: February 19, 2011, 09:40:54 AM »

waiting on the great niatross   "i will accept your challenge"

I WILL ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE AFTER YOU ACCEPT CASHMAN'S CHALLENGE.

I HAVE ALREADY ADMITTED THAT YOU ARE THE GREATEST HANDICAPPER I HAVE EVER SEEN.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYMORE LIES LIKE YOU SAYING THIS OR THAT POST IS YOUR LAST.

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: February 19, 2011, 10:29:26 AM »

Goodfella

goodfella this is a legit contest you do not have to bet to show,   bet to win all your want, longshots included. at the end of the year most money WINS  starts on sunday hope you are in

Re: Challenge to Sam/macdaddi
Reply #25 on: February 17, 2011, 01:43:38 PM Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fairgame

I don't understand your logic. How can that type of contest be unfair. Anyone could pick horses like Bret Hanover,Niatross,Cam Fella,etc.. to show. Can you tell me what skill is involved in that way of betting,if you want to call it that.

Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: February 19, 2011, 10:38:28 AM »

fairgame

I'm not sure exactly of what a gutless windbag is,if it's sitting behind a computer screen behind a made up name saying things to people that you'll never meet face-to-face I'd say we are all guilty to some degree, EXCEPT ME. Numerous guys have come out to meet me and Phil over the years. Most are smart enough to have moved on from this site that mac maroon has ruined. Here's a few,old and slow,Niatross,pezz,noc,redbowtie,and ohyoubetterbelieveit to name a few that I have had the pleasure of meeting. So a gutless windbag I am not. Someone who would love to book mac maroon and give him a better deal than he's getting,I am. That will never happen we live in differnt states. And I don't get involved in any  BSmeter contests run by grandstand goofs hiding behind screen names. So if you are ever around Maywood Park stop in and say hi.

Maywood Park
Superbooth 1

Monday        6:00-10:30
Thursday      6:00-11:00
Friday          6:00-12:00
Saturday      6:00-12:00

It's not too late to change the road you're on.
Round Table

And then I saw her, coming out of the sun.

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: February 19, 2011, 10:42:57 AM »

I would bet that if a contestant just sat on the money and did not bet at all he might be the winner.   

dont think so

I do think it should be for less than a year, considering it is already halfway through Feb.  I think six months would be long enough to   

most profits made     spring   summer  & fall

They ought to return to Tampa and fix the mistake they made.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: February 19, 2011, 10:43:24 AM »

goodfella

So a gutless windbag I am not.

contest starts on sunday  one year longshots , chalkies, exactas , tri's pick 6 anything you want to pick

maywood no problem from the booth bets included just post it
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 10:45:53 AM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: February 19, 2011, 10:45:00 AM »

fairgame you are right  even though it is not the way i bet i will post my picks in the selection section for the big m before post time
may the show pools be with you win peanuts have fun

Round Table

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: February 19, 2011, 10:58:19 AM »

sam  dont want to come across like a wse guy but
hear me  

since you proft about 7% in a good year,  would you like to squeeze out another   say 1%?
thats a 14% increas over what you clear

could be the deal breaker ypu're looking for

« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 11:37:57 AM by 7474505B » Report to moderator   Logged

pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: February 19, 2011, 11:43:29 AM »

IF SAM BETS $2 MIL A YEAR WITH A 7% PROFIT . SEEMS $140,000 IS NICE TAX FREE INCOME .IF HE BETS $10 MIL A YEAR EVEN BETTER
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: February 19, 2011, 11:43:58 AM »

GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN THE SAM CHALLENGE thumbs up
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: February 19, 2011, 11:48:51 AM »

waiting for the challengers to come forward bang head i have a nice horse tomorrow to start the challenge

Round Table

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: February 19, 2011, 11:58:46 AM »

IF SAM BETS $2 MIL A YEAR WITH A 7% PROFIT . SEEMS $140,000 IS NICE TAX FREE INCOME .IF HE BETS $10 MIL A YEAR EVEN BETTER

thats a big  IF.
but who am I ?

I thionk I can squeeze another 1% out for yous
can you manage   20K  more?

Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: February 19, 2011, 02:22:21 PM »

waiting for the challengers to come forward bang head i have a nice horse tomorrow to start the challenge
may the negative show pool rebates be with you (yeah right)  have fun win peanuts maroon

fairgame

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: February 19, 2011, 03:22:05 PM »

Apparently there are many roads to gutless windbaggery.  There is my original definition:

1.)  One who issues a challenge skewed towards their own strengths to the detriment of the challengees strengths so they can then call him a chicken when he objects to the terms.  A real bullfighter (challenger) positions himself in the area of the arena  the bull (the challengee) has picked for his own  and confronts  him there

Here is one added by you:

2.)  Someone who hides behind a screen name and is careful to never post anything that would be a clue to people tht would reveal who he is.

And now I will add a third that just occured to me:

3.)   One who claims to be prepared to put his money where his mouth is then in the same breath explains all of the reasons why they won't.

Doubt I will ever get out to Maywood Park but thanks for the invite.  I am not a gambler so have to spend most of my waking hours at the daily grind to pay my bills.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 03:25:27 PM by fairgame » Report to moderator   Logged
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: February 19, 2011, 03:25:20 PM »

i will post my horses for sat bigm

Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: February 19, 2011, 03:48:50 PM »

Apparently there are many roads to gutless windbaggery.  There is my original definition:

1.)  One who issues a challenge skewed towards their own strengths to the detriment of the challengees strengths so they can then call him a chicken when he objects to the terms.  A real bullfighter (challenger) positions himself in the area of the arena  the bull (the challengee) has picked for his own  and confronts  him there

Here is one added by you:

2.)  Someone who hides behind a screen name and is careful to never post anything that would be a clue to people tht would reveal who he is.

And now I will add a third that just occured to me:

3.)   One who claims to be prepared to put his money where his mouth is then in the same breath explains all of the reasons why they won't.

Doubt I will ever get out to Maywood Park but thanks for the invite.  I am not a gambler so have to spend most of my waking hours at the daily grind to pay my bills.

If you don't bet stay out of it. I've never called  maroon a chicken I simply stated a show pool contest or any contest that doesn't make you go out on a limb is senseless. I usually don't resort to name calling although I have called him an idiot on occasion. You're the one that chose the word gutless winddbag not me. I simply gave the reasons why I don't fit in that category. Have you ever peeked out from your screen name? Anyway, the invitation stands even though we've had a few disagreements I don't harbor any resentment toward you fairgame.

I like a few "lobsters" tonight at M1/Wdb pm me if you want to get off the bench and play a few tonight. beer

Goodfella horse shoe

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: February 19, 2011, 03:55:20 PM »

humma humma   lets go

you are a chicken  contest starts tomorrow
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 03:57:26 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: February 19, 2011, 04:03:58 PM »

That would be humana young man. I never once committed to a retarded contest of make believe money and deadlines. That is between you and others mr mac maroon
may the show pools be with you have fun  win bubble gum money

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: February 19, 2011, 04:07:28 PM »

you are a chicken  of course anyone can pick cam fella

Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: February 19, 2011, 04:11:43 PM »

you are a chicken  of course anyone can pick cam fella
Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I can't wait to see your "safe" picks tonight at M1. No St. Elmo's or Somebeachsomewhere's tonight mac maroon may the show pools be with you have fun win peanuts

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: February 19, 2011, 04:26:37 PM »

you are a chicken

where r your picks   puk
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 04:29:40 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: February 19, 2011, 04:29:35 PM »

I've been called worse. Have fun betting show maroon

fairgame

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: February 19, 2011, 04:37:00 PM »

If you don't bet stay out of it. I've never called  maroon a chicken

If you didn't call anyone a chicken then I guess my original definition of gutless windbag does not apply to you.  Does that mean I should  be rude and tell you to stay out of a public  conversation about gutless windbags?

I usually don't resort to name calling although I have called him an idiot on occasion.

Gee I can't imagine why you would be tempted to do that ;-)

Have you ever peeked out from your screen name?

Yes.  

Anyway, the invitation stands even though we've had a few disagreements I don't harbor any resentment toward you fairgame.

beer

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: