Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 28, 2014, 12:22:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Challenge to Sam/macdaddi  (Read 9881 times)
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2011, 03:15:30 PM »

okay i wiil take on cashman for one night who has the most winners this saturday but vaporize, speed, niatroll, buggleboy,headpole  and good fella will have to take on the challenge of the year  1000 up front post all selections in selection section most money at end of year wins  you lost all the advantage money as you were rude

cashman is done  know who is the chicken  cmon fellows

this is it no screaming no hummam  humma 's laughing guy laughing guy

especially vaporize   huma humma  i know how about 8 nights laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 03:17:43 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

may the horse be with you
vaporize

« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2011, 03:16:47 PM »

okay i wiil take on cashman for one night who has the most winners this saturday but vaporize, speed, niatroll, buggleboy, and good fella will have to take on the challenge of the year  1000 up front post all selections in selection section most money at end of year wins  you lost all the advantage money as you were rude

cashman is done  know who is the chicken  cmon fellows

this is it no screaming no hummam  humma 's laughing guy laughing guy
thumbs up beer thumbs up beer thumbs up I applaud you.
Report to moderator   Logged
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: February 18, 2011, 03:18:44 PM »

you have to take on me for a year and get 100% of your buddies on board   get busy and email them

vaporize

« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2011, 03:22:06 PM »

you have to take on me for a year and get 100% of your buddies on board   get busy and email them
Let's see if you follow thru on this with cashman.
By the way at
3:11:26  a GUEST Reporting topic to Moderator.  @ a few minutes later our Moderator was viewing this topic.   laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2011, 03:27:31 PM »

remember you guys must report for the contest all your buddies 100% in as said ,email niatroll and good fella and all and get them in or no deal

100% of your buddies on board!!!!!

vaporize

« Reply #105 on: February 18, 2011, 03:28:37 PM »

remember you guys must report for the contest all your buddies 100% in as said ,email niatroll and good fella and all and get them in or no deal
Wait now you add another condition ?  You didn't say that.
vaporize

« Reply #106 on: February 18, 2011, 03:29:34 PM »

okay i wiil take on cashman for one night who has the most winners this saturday but vaporize, speed, niatroll, buggleboy,headpole  and good fella will have to take on the challenge of the year  1000 up front post all selections in selection section most money at end of year wins  you lost all the advantage money as you were rude

especially vaporize   huma humma  i know how about 8 nights laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
NO CONDITIONS ....YOU ACCEPTED ...FOLLOW THRU.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: February 18, 2011, 03:30:47 PM »

IM THE BEST YOU GUYS KNOW!!!!!!!
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: February 18, 2011, 03:44:11 PM »

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL THREAD  READ IT   CONTEST FOR THE YEAR WILL START ON SUNDAY
sam

have fun win money

Re: Challenge to Sam/macdaddi
Reply #100 on: Today at 03:15:30 PM Quote Modify 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
okay i wiil take on cashman for one night who has the most winners this saturday but vaporize, speed, niatroll, buggleboy,headpole  and good fella will have to take on the challenge of the year  1000 up front post all selections in selection section most money at end of year wins  you lost all the advantage money as you were rude

this is it no screaming no hummam  humma 's 

especially vaporize   huma humma  i know how about 8 nights

vaporize

« Reply #109 on: February 18, 2011, 04:08:14 PM »

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL THREAD  READ IT   CONTEST FOR THE YEAR WILL START ON SUNDAY
sam

have fun win money

Re: Challenge to Sam/macdaddi
Reply #100 on: Today at 03:15:30 PM Quote Modify 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
okay i wiil take on cashman for one night who has the most winners this saturday but vaporize, speed, niatroll, buggleboy,headpole  and good fella will have to take on the challenge of the year  1000 up front post all selections in selection section most money at end of year wins  you lost all the advantage money as you were rude

this is it no screaming no hummam  humma 's 

especially vaporize   huma humma  i know how about 8 nights
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: February 18, 2011, 04:12:40 PM »

get    ALL  !!!   your boys on board  the clock is ticking

vaporize

« Reply #111 on: February 18, 2011, 04:13:12 PM »

I challenge u to a cappying contest. We cap the Big M card for Saturday and post our top selection in each race. Whoever has more winners wins contest. Loser doesnt post for a week. Tiebreaker is biggest mutuel price. U down?
You did not, have not nor will you ever take on this ORIGINAL CHALLENGE.
Your but is not an acceptance .  
Accept with no conditions....
COWARD

I see that your bosom buddy the MODERATOR has removed my ability scream at your sorry ass.
Amazing.  What is the matter Janine.  Bandwith too expensive ?  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
vaporize

« Reply #112 on: February 18, 2011, 04:15:39 PM »

maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon
vaporize

« Reply #113 on: February 18, 2011, 04:17:01 PM »

NO BUT maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: February 18, 2011, 04:26:50 PM »

what does it say you take on the challenge with your buddies, enough you are just making trouble   please you are now a cancer  you are making a fool of yourself

IT SAYS

especially vaporize   huma humma  i know how about 8 nights laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
[/quote]
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 05:37:29 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: February 18, 2011, 04:59:05 PM »

SAT MEADOWLANDS IS A GOOD CARD TO HAVE A CONTEST
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: February 18, 2011, 05:01:47 PM »

i am looking over the program as we speak  hope vaporize and all can get there act togetherfor the contest as i am spending time of this program  pig any tips send them my way i need lots of help

HELP

vaporize

« Reply #117 on: February 18, 2011, 05:59:31 PM »

SAT MEADOWLANDS IS A GOOD CARD TO HAVE A CONTEST
let sammie know that..
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: February 18, 2011, 06:03:55 PM »

vaporize waiting for your buddies and you on the contest  sunday starts the year end contest, good luck , hope you are in  i have my first pick of the start ready to go   see my selection in the selection section one minute before post
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 06:08:25 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

vaporize

« Reply #119 on: February 18, 2011, 06:07:59 PM »

I challenge u to a cappying contest. We cap the Big M card for Saturday and post our top selection in each race. Whoever has more winners wins contest. Loser doesnt post for a week. Tiebreaker is biggest mutuel price. U down?
STANDING CHALLENGE  YOU HAVE NOT ACCEPTED IT.
coward maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: February 18, 2011, 06:10:10 PM »

how old r u  please   i am done with this child i mean really i tried hard today to work out a way inspite of you childish posts   i posted a contest with rules eveyone can see and you acused me of lying  they are there to look at i will even amend them if you come close. get 3 to agree and we are done and i will do sat with cashamn and three guys will start the contest on sunday for the year
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 06:19:41 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

JuiceJunkies

« Reply #121 on: February 18, 2011, 06:42:23 PM »

BY MY READING SAM ACCEPTED CASHMANS CHALLENGE!!!  I AM BEHIND SAM ON THIS AND IF HE LOSES I WILL NOT POST FOR 10 DAYS!!!

BUT VAPORIZE YOU SAID IF SAM TOOK THE CASHMAN CHALLENGE YOU WOULD TAKE HIS CHALLNGE FOR 1 YEAR. NIATROSS SAID THE SAME.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL AND BETTER LUCK TO SAM.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: February 18, 2011, 09:24:43 PM »

thank you the bigm yes but the guys  let's go

sternnation

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: February 18, 2011, 10:37:20 PM »

BY MY READING SAM ACCEPTED CASHMANS CHALLENGE!!!  I AM BEHIND SAM ON THIS AND IF HE LOSES I WILL NOT POST FOR 10 DAYS!!!

BUT VAPORIZE YOU SAID IF SAM TOOK THE CASHMAN CHALLENGE YOU WOULD TAKE HIS CHALLNGE FOR 1 YEAR. NIATROSS SAID THE SAME.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL AND BETTER LUCK TO SAM.
MAKE IT 10 MONTHS
Headpole Dave

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: February 19, 2011, 02:46:26 AM »

Just when I thought your lack of spine couldn't be greater... You dig deep and surprise me! You're essentially a *** amoeba... A single cell, spineless organism who lives for the 2.10... You will only take on a guy head to head if 6 other people put up a thousand bucks a head to play you for an entire year of show bets?Huh You cannot be serious... Im sure that makes sense in your poor warped mind, but to anyone else thats hilarious... You place so many conditions on taking on a guy head to head in a fantasy matchup that its mind boggling. Shadow boxing for you must be entertaining. You've ducked and dodged so much here you've got to be built like Gumby.

What a coward!

Now call in Janine to save your bacon.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: