Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 23, 2014, 10:14:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DAN NANCE...... STRAIGHT FROM THE ARCI  (Read 2311 times)
Dan Nance

« on: April 11, 2006, 09:20:35 PM »

Association Of Racing Commissioners International, Inc.
   2343 Alexandria Dr. Suite 200
   Lexington, KY  40504
   Phone: 859-224-7070
   Fax: 859-224-7071
RCI    303729   DAN NANCE      DOB:    5/13/1951

Licenses
Date Of   Date Of
 Issue   Expiration   DIVISION   COM   LICENSE
   12/28/199   12/31/1995   H   IRB   OWNER/TRAINER/DRIVER
Fingerprints
Rulings
    4/ 8/1983   MP,IL   Suspension Start
   Ruling    Suspension End
   $50 - FAILURE TO OBEY JUDGES ORDERS. (H)
   Days Suspended
   Fine Amount   No Fine
    2/23/1984   MP,IL   Suspension Start
   Ruling    Suspension End
   $200 AND SUSPENDED 10 DAYS THRU 3-5 - POSITIVE TEST OF       ETHYL
   AMINOBENZOATE AND DIMETHYL SULFOXIDE FROM "GOLDCREEK   PAT" ON 12-19-83. (H)   Days Suspended   10
   Fine Amount   No Fine

6/22/1985   SPT,IL   Suspension Start
   Ruling    Suspension End
   1 YEAR THRU 6-23-86 - HORSE "GOLDCREEK PAT" HAD A POSITIVE   TEST OF ETORPINE.
   (H)   Days Suspended
   Fine Amount   No Fine

11/ 3/1986   SPT,IL   Suspension Start
   Ruling    Suspension End
   $100 - FAILED TO NOTIFY THE DRIVERNAMED ON HORSE. (H)
   Days Suspended
   Fine Amount   No Fine

2/ 6/1987   H   HAW,IL   Suspension Start
   Ruling    Suspension End
        0 $200 - FAILED TO GUARD HORSE IN RETENTION FACILITY AFTER     LASIX
   ADMINISTRATION. (H)   Days Suspended
   Fine Amount   No Fine
   Tuesday, April 11, 2006   Page 1 of 3
    3/ 3/1988   H   MP,IL   Suspension Start
   Ruling    Suspension End
        00$200 - FAILED TO HAVE HORSE IN SECURITY BARN AT PRESCRIBED   TIME. (H)
   Days Suspended
   Fine Amount   No Fine

5/31/1988   MP,IL   Suspension Start
   Ruling    Suspension End
       00$200 - FAILED TO HONOR DECLARATIONON HORSE. (H)
   Days Suspended
   Fine Amount   No Fine
    6/ 4/1988   MP,IL   Suspension Start
   Ruling    Suspension End
     00$200 - FAILED TO HAVE HORSE AT SECURITY BARN BY PRESCRIBED   TIME. (H)
   Days Suspended
   Fine Amount   No Fine
    6/ 8/1989   G   89515   MP,IL   Suspension Start
   Ruling    Suspension End
        021ST WARNING - HORSE "CHARLIE R L" HAD EXCESSIVE USE OF       
   PHENYLBUTAZONE IN 3RD RACE ON 4-15. (H)   Days Suspended
   Fine Amount   No Fine
   10/14/1989   H   85H01   IRB,IL   Suspension Start
   Ruling    Suspension End
        00RE: RULING OF 6-22-85 - 1 YEAR REDUCED TO 6 MONTHS TO        COMMENCE ON
   10-16-89. (H)   Days Suspended
   Fine Amount   No Fine
    2/28/1992   H   925026   MP,IL   Suspension Start
   Ruling    Suspension End
   $100 - FAILURE TO CHANGE DRIVERS ON TIME.
   Days Suspended
   Fine Amount   100
    2/28/1992   H   925026   MP,IL   Suspension Start
   Ruling    Suspension End
   $100 - FAILURE TO CHANGE DRIVERS ON TIME.
   Days Suspended
   Fine Amount   100

10/ 7/1993   H   937554   FVS,IL   Suspension Start
   Ruling    Suspension End
   SUSPENDED PENDING APPEARANCE.
   Days Suspended
   Fine Amount   No Fine
   Tuesday, April 11, 2006   Page 2 of 2
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 09:43:28 PM »

Ruling    
   $200 AND SUSPENDED 10 DAYS THRU 3-5 - POSITIVE TEST OF       ETHYL
   AMINOBENZOATE AND DIMETHYL SULFOXIDE FROM "GOLDCREEK   PAT" ON 12-19-83.

6/22/1985   SPT,IL   
   Ruling    
   1 YEAR THRU 6-23-86 - HORSE "GOLDCREEK PAT" HAD A POSITIVE   TEST OF ETORPINE.

00RE: RULING OF 6-22-85 - 1 YEAR REDUCED TO 6 MONTHS TO        COMMENCE ON
   10-16-89. (H)   Days Suspended

Tuesday, April 11, 2006   Page 2 of 2

Ok, there it is for all you liars to see who have been lieing for almost two years about me being ruled off or banned or thrown out.

Two positves, one for Benzocaine in 83 that I recieved 10 days suspension because the groom admitted to the stewards he painted it on the horses leg.

As you can see on the other positive the IRB reduced it to 6 months after 4 years without having a hearing for me on the ruling from 1985. Why because they knew I didn't give the horse the M99 and admitted it in the Sun-Times ( shall I post that article too that I already have done ).

Doc is in hot water with me for telling Joe B. I have integrity issues and then having Joe B. post what he said on a public forum to slander my name to viewers across the country.

We'll see who has integrity issues when I hall both their asses into court. I think I'll have Doc served papers in the dining room at Maywood Park on one of their big nights of racing.   
njhorseman

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 10:40:54 PM »

Dan:

Don't get me wrong, because I'm not suggesting you ever were "ruled off", but your positives are a completely different issue. A person could be ruled off without ever having a positive, or a person with 10 positives might never be ruled off.

The fact that you only had 2 positives doesn't answer the question of whether you were ever "ruled off."
Dan Nance

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 10:50:50 PM »

Dan:

Don't get me wrong, because I'm not suggesting you ever were "ruled off", but your positives are a completely different issue. A person could be ruled off without ever having a positive, or a person with 10 positives might never be ruled off.

The fact that you only had 2 positives doesn't answer the question of whether you were ever "ruled off."

The question was answered many times and the answer was NO. Why would anyone even come up with such a story in the first place.

How would you like it if people started saying the Paul Siegal was" ruled off " and that's why he isn't in the horse business anymore.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 06:53:28 AM »

Everyone knows the tracks can exclude "anyone" for their own reasons.
It doesn't have to be because of a positive or other suspension.
Then Nances are excluded from racing at the Chicago tracks.
Dan has it both ways.
He has said he can race here anytime he wants.
Then when he said he was coming back in 2006 and was applying for stalls, I asked him to prove that to the forum.
He then said, that racing in Illinois is a losers game and he won't be involved in it.
I guess we'll never know the real truth.

I do vote for Dan for being in the Hall of Fame for forum junkies.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 07:05:25 AM »

Everyone knows the tracks can exclude "anyone" for their own reasons.
It doesn't have to be because of a positive or other suspension.
Then Nances are excluded from racing at the Chicago tracks.
Dan has it both ways.
He has said he can race here anytime he wants.
Then when he said he was coming back in 2006 and was applying for stalls, I asked him to prove that to the forum.
He then said, that racing in Illinois is a losers game and he won't be involved in it.
I guess we'll never know the real truth.

Yes, you will see Burton my friend...and sooner rather than later.  The truth shall set you free.   trotter  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 11:22:39 AM »

Here's the truth.

Burton was once in the business but was thrown out by the Johnston's because he was on the track jogging a horse and ran into the water truck and then tried to sue the Johnston's.

The NJhorseman was banned from racing in NJ because he got involved in some sort of lawsuit and lost so they banned him from racing.

Tom Wendt was charged with insurance fraud so he was banned from the tracks in Illinois.

Joe B. was caught smoking weed in the grandstand at Maywood by security so he was banned from Maywood and that's why he goes to Oakbrook.

Doc tried to fix a race with Tavern Talk. Also Bob Altepeter once told me he caught Doc cheating at a draw.   
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 11:28:59 AM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
njhorseman

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006, 11:43:03 AM »

Here's the truth.

The NJhorseman was banned from racing in NJ because he got involved in some sort of lawsuit and lost so they banned him from racing.

Dan:

Really. Would you care to cite the source of that "information?"
Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2006, 11:53:51 AM »

Dan:

That's the same question I'm asking you and the other clowns that want to post ridiculous shit like even entertaining the thought that I was banned or have integrity issues.

Why do you want me to cite the source of that " information "  so you can sue the person who is going around saying it, like the way I'm going to sue Doc's ass for telling Joe B. I have integrity issues?

Makes you mad doesn't it for people to spew lies out of their mouth? Like the lies Doc is spewing out of his mouth about me making clowns like burton and Joe B. and others believe I would be denied to race if I choose to come out of retirement. 
tonymfan

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2006, 11:54:09 AM »

Dan:

LAWSUIT!!!!!
njhorseman

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2006, 11:57:35 AM »

That's the same question I'm asking you and the other clowns that want to post ridiculous shit like even entertaining the thought that I was banned or have integrity issues.

Why do you want me to cite the source of that " information "  so you can sue the person who is going around saying it, like the way I'm going to sue Doc's ass for telling Joe B. I have integrity issues?

Makes you mad doesn't it for people to spew lies out of their mouth? Like the lies Doc is spewing out of his mouth about me making clowns like burton and Joe B. and others believe I would be denied to race if I choose to come out of retirement. 

Dan:
I resent your statement "That's the same question I'm asking you and the other clowns that want to post ridiculous shit like even entertaining the thought that I was banned or have integrity issues. "

Since when am I one of the "clowns" posting that you were banned? In fact, here's what I wrote:"Don't get me wrong, because I'm not suggesting you ever were "ruled off". "
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 11:59:37 AM by njhorseman » Report to moderator   Logged
rusty knight

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 12:02:19 PM »

HEY NANCE , THEN GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER ,AND COME BACK TO RACING. THE SPORT COULD USE MORE GUYS LIKE YOU !!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2006, 12:03:50 PM »

Dan:
I resent your statement "That's the same question I'm asking you and the other clowns that want to post ridiculous shit like even entertaining the thought that I was banned or have integrity issues. "

Since when am I one of the "clowns" posting that you were banned?

I never said you did say I was banned. I however do resent your post above that just because I had only 2 positives in 20 years doesn't mean I couldn't be banned and does not answer the question if I was " ruled off ".

Instead of you saying. " Dan, I don't see anything on your 20 year record that would indicate that you had integrity issues ". No, you choose to still put doubts in the minds of the viewers of this forum by the way you worded your post. And for that I resent what you posted.
Dan Nance

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2006, 12:08:29 PM »

HEY NANCE , THEN GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER ,AND COME BACK TO RACING. THE SPORT COULD USE MORE GUYS LIKE YOU !!!

I retired in 99 with NO intentions to EVER train a horse again and that's how it's going to stay. Owning horses is a different story. I don't have to LIVE or be in Chicago to do that.

Stayed tooned.
tonymfan

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2006, 12:12:26 PM »

Stayed tooned.

You are a cartoon.
Dan Nance

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2006, 12:15:54 PM »

LAWSUIT!!!!!

LAWSUIT, as in how I'm going to sue Doc's ass for telling Joe B. I have integrity issues.
tonymfan

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2006, 12:19:32 PM »

LAWSUIT, as in how I'm going to sue Doc's ass for telling Joe B. I have integrity issues.

Good luck with that. "Integrity issues" and "probably wouldn't be allowed back" are not very specific charges.
njhorseman

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2006, 12:23:00 PM »

I never said you did say I was banned. I however do resent your post above that just because I had only 2 positives in 20 years doesn't mean I couldn't be banned and does not answer the question if I was " ruled off ".

Instead of you saying. " Dan, I don't see anything on your 20 year record that would indicate that you had integrity issues ". No, you choose to still put doubts in the minds of the viewers of this forum by the way you worded your post. And for that I resent what you posted.

Dan:
You resent the truth then, because your suspension record has no bearing on whether you were ever "ruled off".
Dan Nance

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2006, 12:26:41 PM »

Good luck with that. "Integrity issues" and "probably wouldn't be allowed back" are not very specific charges.

Slandering my name to cost me potential owners by saying I have integrity issues is very specific and far as I'm concerened.

Today I say I'll never train again. Next week I may change my mind. Doc told Joe B. I have integrity issues so WHERE ARE THEY AT? Joe B. quoted what Doc said on a public forum for everyone to read. Doc slandered my name without merit. Doc's ass is grass!
tonymfan

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2006, 12:40:01 PM »

Slandering my name to cost me potential owners by saying I have integrity issues is very specific and far as I'm concerened.

Today I say I'll never train again. Next week I may change my mind.

You have written it at least 500 times. Your record on it is clear. Dan Nance's word is good as gold, he never lies.

With the exception of last year's short lived pipe dream of this year's Team Nance comeback. The plan that was scrapped so you could concentrate full time on the Las Vegas Downs pipe dream. Now the pipe dream seems to be a "get rich quick" lawsuit. Maybe Doc will explain what he meant at the deposition. Maybe your history of failure to get horses to the security barn on time and your bute overages was all he meant. If he really said anything at all. All he has to say is "I never said that". Doubtful that Joe B. has him on tape. Best of luck to you and Johnny Cochran as you grub for money.
brenda

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2006, 12:40:21 PM »

THIS REALLY SHOULD BE ON COMEDY CENTRAL. IF ANYBODY HAS COST YOU POTENTIAL OWNERS [LOL] IT HAS BEEN YOUR MOUTH ON THIS FORUM!
Dan Nance

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2006, 12:40:43 PM »

Dan:
You resent the truth then, because your suspension record has no bearing on whether you were ever "ruled off".

And maybe you resent the truth from the person who said you were banned after you lost your lawsuit.

Let me clue you in on something Mr. I went to stewards school. If a person gets " Banned " or " ruled off " a notice will be posted on the board in the racing office where ever such person is " ruled off " from as in the case with many who were " ruled off ". This notice will also be on the record of the person who was " ruled off ".

Don't tell me that Jim Pantaleano's, Randy Tharps names aren't on the board at Northfield. And don't tell me all the other horseman who were " thrown out " or " ruled off " don't have that on their records.

Any kind of ruling handed down is recorded on a horsesman's record. Being denied stalls won't be on a horseman's record. But, when the terms " RULED OFF THE GROUNDS " OR  BANNED FROM THE GROUNDS " are used then that would appear on a person's record.

Make yourself a phone call and ask Langley or Doc if Dan Nance was was EVER denied stalls. The answer will be NO.  
tonymfan

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2006, 12:41:27 PM »

THIS REALLY SHOULD BE ON COMEDY CENTRAL.

It is. Every day. This is the funniest website in all of harness racing!!!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2006, 12:51:23 PM »

You have written it at least 500 times. Your record on it is clear. Dan Nance's word is good as gold, he never lies.

With the exception of last year's short lived pipe dream of this year's Team Nance comeback. The plan that was scrapped so you could concentrate full time on the Las Vegas Downs pipe dream. Now the pipe dream seems to be a "get rich quick" lawsuit. Maybe Doc will explain what he meant at the deposition. Maybe your history of failure to get horses to the security barn on time and your bute overages was all he meant. If he really said anything at all. All he has to say is "I never said that". Doubtful that Joe B. has him on tape. Best of luck to you and Johnny Cochran as you grub for money.

I got news for you, laddie. Half of " Team Nance " will be at Hawthorne and the other half will be involved in a different capacity.

The Nance's don't lie.

The only person that failed to get a horse to the security barn on time was my dumb ass groom who got paid to have the horse there. I however did fail to honor the declaration of a horse when my wife got hit by a car and was almost killed on the street outside the farm. Is that all you can come up with, failure to get a horse to the security barn?

I seem to recall Harmer being fined for " USING OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE TO A RACING OFFICIAL " Now that's serious shit. Dan Nance never used offensive language to a racing official.

P.S.
       Johnny Cochran is DEAD, goof.
tonymfan

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2006, 12:56:07 PM »

I got news for you, laddie. Half of " Team Nance " will be at Hawthorne and the other half will be involved in a different capacity.

So it was sn or you that Harmer said he wasn't going to sell any horses to. Interesting.

Good luck with your stable. We will all watch to be sure sn doesn't improve any horses by 4 seconds, as we have all learned recently that is the sure sign of illegal drugs.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2006, 01:02:49 PM »

So it was sn or you that Harmer said he wasn't going to sell any horses to. Interesting.

Good luck with your stable. We will all watch to be sure sn doesn't improve any horses by 4 seconds, as we have all learned recently that is the sure sign of illegal drugs.
Go ask Mr. Two-Face Doc if he doesn't dance a jig every day Tony is gone and if his blood pressure doesn't skyrocket every Friday.  Even that guy can't stand the brown and white devil and struts up and down the hallowed halls of Gestapoland saying he wanted to get rid of your idol for years.   trotter  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2006, 01:03:18 PM »

I don't think so. SN already owns one that came from the Harmer barn. You don't need illegal drugs to improve one 4 seconds off Harmer.

THAT'S " ML'S BOY " IN FRONT !!!!!!!  
burton

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2006, 01:03:31 PM »

The Nance's don't lie.

The only person that failed to get a horse to the security barn on time was my dumb ass groom who got paid to have the horse there. I however did fail to honor the declaration of a horse when my wife got hit by a car and was almost killed on the street outside the farm. Is that all you can come up with, failure to get a horse to the security barn?

I seem to recall Harmer being fined for " USING OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE TO A RACING OFFICIAL " Now that's serious shit. Dan Nance never used offensive language to a racing official.

P.S.
       Johnny Cochran is DEAD, goof.

And Paul Mccartney is dead!
LOL!!!!!!!!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2006, 01:06:54 PM »

Here's the truth.

Burton was once in the business but was thrown out by the Johnston's because he was on the track jogging a horse and ran into the water truck and then tried to sue the Johnston's.

Tom Wendt was charged with insurance fraud so he was banned from the tracks in Illinois.

Joe B. was caught smoking weed in the grandstand at Maywood by security so he was banned from Maywood and that's why he goes to Oakbrook.

Doc tried to fix a race with Tavern Talk. Also Bob Altepeter once told me he caught Doc cheating at a draw.   

Two more things Dan.

1. You are the greatest trainer ever!!

2. The moon is made of green cheese!!

Dan Nance

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2006, 01:09:31 PM »

Two more things Dan.

1. You are the greatest trainer ever!!

2. The moon is made of green cheese!!

Two more things Burton

1. Learn to stay away from water trucks.

2. The track is not made for clowns.
njhorseman

« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2006, 01:15:14 PM »

And maybe you resent the truth from the person who said you were banned after you lost your lawsuit.

Let me clue you in on something Mr. I went to stewards school. If a person gets " Banned " or " ruled off " a notice will be posted on the board in the racing office where ever such person is " ruled off " from as in the case with many who were " ruled off ". This notice will also be on the record of the person who was " ruled off ".

Don't tell me that Jim Pantaleano's, Randy Tharps names aren't on the board at Northfield. And don't tell me all the other horseman who were " thrown out " or " ruled off " don't have that on their records.

Any kind of ruling handed down is recorded on a horsesman's record. Being denied stalls won't be on a horseman's record. But, when the terms " RULED OFF THE GROUNDS " OR  BANNED FROM THE GROUNDS " are used then that would appear on a person's record.

Make yourself a phone call and ask Langley or Doc if Dan Nance was was EVER denied stalls. The answer will be NO.  

Gee, Dan if you insist on perpetuating that lawsuit lie, you're every bit as bad as the people you accuse of lying about you.  Grin

I just happen to have graduated from the University of Louisville's judges and stewards program, which is run by and for ARCI, the USTA, the Jockey Club, and the American Quarter Horse Association, and I can tell you that what you are saying about being "ruled off" appearing on your "record" simply isn't true. Being "ruled off" is the action of a private property owner (racetrack in this case) barring you from the premises. It is not a suspension, revocation or any action against your license. I will remind you that Larry Stalbaum was allowed to drive at Hawthorne a couple of years ago as he was duly licensed by the IRB, but having been "ruled off" by Balmoral/Maywood, he was denied racing privileges at those tracks. The same was true for your friend Ron Marsh, until Balmoral/Maywood management decided to grant him racing privileges.

A "notice" from management posted at the racing office is not the same as a stewards or judges ruling.

While being "ruled off" is generally a matter of common knowledge and might affect a state's decision to issue a license as it is a question usually asked on the license application, it is not part of your record of fines and suspensions. When the ARCI record uses the word "ruling" it means rulings by judges stewards and racing commissions...in other words matters affecting your license.
Dan Nance

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2006, 02:10:55 PM »

While being "ruled off" is generally a matter of common knowledge and might affect a state's decision to issue a license as it is a question usually asked on the license application, it is not part of your record of fines and suspensions. When the ARCI record uses the word "ruling" it means rulings by judges stewards and racing commissions...in other words matters affecting your license.

So, then it could be true what was said about you being " ruled off " after losing your lawsuit, right?

It could also be true that Burton was " ruled off " after he tried to sue the Johnston's after he hit a water truck jogging a horse on the track without a trainers license, right.

It could also be true that Joe B. was " ruled off " because he was caught smoking grass in the grandstand at Maywood Park, right?

What is FACT and not true is that Dan Nance was EVER " ruled off ". Dan Nance was a well known trainer in Chicago, not a couple of goof owners and a grandstand goof who nobody knew. A simple call to Langley about Dan Nance ever being ruled off or thrown out can put all the lies to rest. Make the call, Paul. You know Langley ask him the simple question if you want the answer so bad.   
njhorseman

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2006, 02:17:47 PM »

So, then it could be true what was said about you being " ruled off " after losing your lawsuit, right?

It could also be true that Burton was " ruled off " after he tried to sue the Johnston's after he hit a water truck jogging a horse on the track without a trainers license, right.

It could also be true that Joe B. was " ruled off " because he was caught smoking grass in the grandstand at Maywood Park, right?

What is FACT and not true is that Dan Nance was EVER " ruled off ". Dan Nance was a well known trainer in Chicago, not a couple of goof owners and a grandstand goof who nobody knew. A simple call to Langley about Dan Nance ever being ruled off or thrown out can put all the lies to rest. Make the call, Paul. You know Langley ask him the simple question if you want the answer so bad.   

Dan:
Not only have I never been "ruled off", I've never lost a lawsuit, so this "information" is bogus on two counts.

Second, who ever said I wanted to know if you were ever ruled off? I'm not the one who keeps saying you were, and since I have no personal knowledge that you were, I wouldn't say that. I'm not the one posting rumors.

This is really laughable, because you keep pointing a finger at the wrong person.
Dan Nance

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2006, 02:29:56 PM »

Dan:
Not only have I never been "ruled off", I've never lost a lawsuit, so this "information" is bogus on two counts.

Second, who ever said I wanted to know if you were ever ruled off? I'm not the one who keeps saying you were, and since I have no personal knowledge that you were, I wouldn't say that. I'm not the one posting rumors.

This is really laughable, because you keep pointing a finger at the wrong person.

When I heard about you being " ruled off " I thought it was just hearsay myself. I wondered why someone would make up such a story. I guess it was just to see if they could piss you off the way the ***hole who post lies about me want only to piss me off.

One thing I believe you should agree with is the fact NOTHING on my record indicates I had any integrity issues like Doc told Joe B. I have. If I had integrity issues the IRB would not have approached me and asked me if I would accept an offer from them to reduce my suspension for TRAINERS RESPONSIBILITY from 1 year to 6 months after 4 LONG years of doing NOTHING to me.

Paul, I have never been involved in a lawsuit. Since you have can you give me some advice on whether or not you think I can sue Doc for slandering my name to Joe B. without good cause since I never had any integrity issues in my entire life? 
ageecee

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2006, 03:24:50 PM »

Dan,

Paulie always want to twist everything around. he says he resent your post-lmao what a fawkin goofbal this dude is. Go write your book  Paulie on "How I Busted Out as a harness owner"
ageecee

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2006, 03:29:15 PM »

Gee, Dan if you insist on perpetuating that lawsuit lie, you're every bit as bad as the people you accuse of lying about you.  Grin

I just happen to have graduated from the University of Louisville's judges and stewards program, which is run by and for ARCI, the USTA, the Jockey Club, and the American Quarter Horse Association, and I can tell you that what you are saying about being "ruled off" appearing on your "record" simply isn't true. Being "ruled off" is the action of a private property owner (racetrack in this case) barring you from the premises. It is not a suspension, revocation or any action against your license. I will remind you that Larry Stalbaum was allowed to drive at Hawthorne a couple of years ago as he was duly licensed by the IRB, but having been "ruled off" by Balmoral/Maywood, he was denied racing privileges at those tracks. The same was true for your friend Ron Marsh, until Balmoral/Maywood management decided to grant him racing privileges.

A "notice" from management posted at the racing office is not the same as a stewards or judges ruling.

I didnt know clowns could graduate from the judges and stewards program..
Armonsol

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2006, 03:32:07 PM »

I didnt know clowns could graduate from the judges and stewards program..

here are the current Bmp stewards, top graduates in the program. 
njhorseman

« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2006, 07:24:41 PM »

When I heard about you being " ruled off " I thought it was just hearsay myself. I wondered why someone would make up such a story. I guess it was just to see if they could piss you off the way the ***hole who post lies about me want only to piss me off.

One thing I believe you should agree with is the fact NOTHING on my record indicates I had any integrity issues like Doc told Joe B. I have. If I had integrity issues the IRB would not have approached me and asked me if I would accept an offer from them to reduce my suspension for TRAINERS RESPONSIBILITY from 1 year to 6 months after 4 LONG years of doing NOTHING to me.

Paul, I have never been involved in a lawsuit. Since you have can you give me some advice on whether or not you think I can sue Doc for slandering my name to Joe B. without good cause since I never had any integrity issues in my entire life? 

Dan:
I have no reason to believe that you have had any integrity-related problems.

I can't give you advice on a slander lawsuit, because I have no personal experience with one. The lawsuits I've been party to have involved business issues revolving around the sale and purchase of horses at public auction.
ageecee

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2006, 07:42:28 PM »

Dan:
I have no reason to believe that you have had any integrity-related problems.

I can't give you advice on a slander lawsuit, because I have no personal experience with one. The lawsuits I've been party to have involved business issues revolving around the sale and purchase of horses at public auction.

Now he wants to give you advice dan if he could. trust me if he had the experience he would be gicing advice-lmao
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: