Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 23, 2014, 08:32:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: driver change darcy to tetrick??????  (Read 620 times)
FIRST UP

Ignore
« on: April 11, 2006, 07:18:58 AM »

How is it that darcy was able to make a last minute driver change saturday night from himself to tetrick? I recall mike brown wanting to put holland up at the last minute and the stewards wouldn't let him because of the difference in batting avg. Darcy is batting .047. I guess that was a fair trade for tetrick Cheesy geezer maroon screw screw screw screw screw screw screw I'm glad there is no favoritism in chicago geezer
Report to moderator   Logged
whocares

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 10:01:23 AM »

While I don't agree with it, the horse was a part of entry and the entry already had Magee whose rating was comparable to Tetrick.
swaymi

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 01:47:29 PM »

the reason they let him was because its a stakes race so he had to pay to get into it so you can employee anybody you want to drive that horse even if they are not allowed not barred not allowed on the grounds he could of asked Larry staulbaum to drive him if he wanted even though they wont let Larry into gaywood and crimoral because he made a payment he could drive who ever he wants.
    i dont agree with what they are doing with only letting you drive someone that has the same average as you do or the driver that you had listed if it was my horse i would asked them to show me where in the rule book does that rule show up in where you cant make a late driver change from gale smith to Dave magee because Dave magee has a 400 average and gale is sporting a 000. it sounds to me that people need to start complaining to the Illinois racing board because you are racing to win not just to race if Dave magee or others in the drivers room that you think would help your horse and you want to make the change why not?  so what they are saying lets say you list oosting down to drive but oosting has other choices and he doesn't take your horse so you have to list ross leonard because i know chicago has such a wonderful drivers Conley now on race day oostings horse comes up lame and is scratched so you want the *** to drive your horse but since he is batting 400 and ross is batting 100 you cant drive oosting even though you listed oosting to drive in the first place i would have to call the illinois racing board on this one boys..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: