Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 20, 2014, 05:44:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BANCA NEW TRAINER  (Read 2021 times)
Heede

Ignore
« on: April 10, 2006, 03:40:47 PM »

Ledford horses will race this week at the big M.
BANCA will be listed as trainer.

Heede KNOWS.

MY guess he will drive by MAY 1
Report to moderator   Logged
all dees nuts

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 03:45:13 PM »

NO SHOT OF THAT UNLESS HE ROLLS ON MORGAN
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2006, 05:35:49 PM »

some one needs to role on morgan like he did stalbalum

I HATE THE BROWN AND WHITE DEVIL
MC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2006, 05:46:35 PM »

WHICH HORSES ARE RACING THEN?
casemania

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2006, 05:54:02 PM »

this may or may not happen! richie is dropping horses in but there is a chance judges might make them "uneligible" thus scratching them or putting them in the detox barn at the very least!!! screw
bettor2belucky

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 06:58:11 PM »

most of those horses have common ownership..........the owner had used Banca in the past.

Bettor

"A government big enough to give you everything you want,is a government big enough to take away everything you have."  Thomas Jefferson

"I'm the President I can afford better." Barack Hussein Obama
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2006, 07:10:55 PM »

If Eric does come back in a few months to drive he'll have a "Scarlett Letter" on his Colors.
I can't see anyone putting him up on their horse.  He won't have DADDY's horses to drive
and what other owners/trainers are going to want to have any possible "issues" by having
Eric drive their horses.

It was only about a few weeks ago I posted how smart Eric Ledford was to move east
permanently and establish himself to make $300K, $400K, $500K driving in the next few
years.

Eric, everyone I know says the first word that comes to mind when they think of you is
"coc*y".   You got too greedy, my friend and this should be a lesson for a lot of young
drivers.

Tim Tetrick--I hope you are listening.  I'm not talking about the illegal doping part--
just the coc*iness--don't follow after Tony Morgan's actions--model your career after
Dave Magee and you'll have 10,000 wins by the time you are 43.

In fact, you could have 13,000 wins by the time before you turn 50. 

Don't take a turn to the dark side Tim--I see signs of it coming, unfortunately.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 09:40:33 PM by trotter1 » Report to moderator   Logged
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 09:31:18 PM »

NO SHOT OF THAT UNLESS HE ROLLS ON MORGAN

What A stupid post. What the hell does Tony Morgan got to do with this?? Hes making millions at Dover. dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar
And hes way to smart to ever get caught.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2006, 09:32:06 PM »

Heede KNOWS.

Your nuts!!!!!!!
all dees nuts

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2006, 10:20:28 PM »

do you make Tony pinch the pillow
clown town

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2006, 12:36:05 AM »

THANK'S HEEDE,
GREAT TO HEAR THAT ANOTHER OUT COME ENHANCING/RACE FIXING OVERLY COCKY  OUTFIT, WILL BE SLIPPING PAST PHIL , DOC AND THE NJ COMMISION.

CAN YOU SAY "NOEL DALEY OR MAYBE RICHARD CHANSKY",
THIS AINT NO CHICAGO DOG AND PONY SHOW maroon maroon maroon

ONLY SHOW IN CHICAGO HTS. IS THAT PIG/WOMAN OF MANY *** MIKE THE MIDGETS GIRL screw screw maroon maroon heart heart flag flag
Dan Nance

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2006, 02:08:06 AM »

Heede KNOWS.

Of course the horses are going to race with other trainers. They're not going to keep the horses from racing past a week or two. They need the horses and the owners have the right to move the horses to other trainers.

As far as Ledford goes my GUESS is he's all done in Jersey. Time to sell the house and move back to Ohio. As far as Chicago goes he's considered an UNDESIRABLE now by Langley and the Johnston's so even if he has a license they won't let him race at their tracks.

HEEDE KNOWS JACKSHIT!!

P.S.
      I believe Heede likes everything that centers around cheating. Like the Tavern Talk race and the Ledford scandal. 
njhorseman

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2006, 03:14:30 PM »

Heede KNOWS.

Of 50 or so horses in Ledford's stable, only 13 have been OK'd to race for other trainers. Of the 13, only 4 are going to Banca.

The only thing Ledford will be driving on May 1 is his car.
bettor2belucky

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2006, 07:15:59 PM »

I have to disagree with you there Paul....  IMO The stable is gone but EL will be back driving shortly...All they have on him is that he was observed jogging horses at the farm....lets not forget he owns horses in that barn ....  there is very little else that ties him in.

Bettor

"A government big enough to give you everything you want,is a government big enough to take away everything you have."  Thomas Jefferson

"I'm the President I can afford better." Barack Hussein Obama
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2006, 08:30:18 PM »

Of 50 or so horses in Ledford's stable, only 13 have been OK'd to race for other trainers. Of the 13, only 4 are going to Banca.

The only thing Ledford will be driving on May 1 is his car.

And they shouldn't even let him do that because everyone knows hes a dope head!!!
njhorseman

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2006, 10:54:16 PM »

I have to disagree with you there Paul....  IMO The stable is gone but EL will be back driving shortly...All they have on him is that he was observed jogging horses at the farm....lets not forget he owns horses in that barn ....  there is very little else that ties him in.

Bettor

How about the likely testimony of the "mole" planted in the barn that Eric was the real trainer...the guy who was there making the decisions day after day. How about the Daileys corroborating what the mole says so that they don't have to do any hard time.

They will hang Eric. Whether it holds up upon appeal is another story, but I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that EL will have the book thrown at him by Freehold's  presiding judge John Tomasello.
Dan Nance

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2006, 01:22:23 AM »

How about the likely testimony of the "mole" planted in the barn that Eric was the real trainer...the guy who was there making the decisions day after day. How about the Daileys corroborating what the mole says so that they don't have to do any hard time.

They will hang Eric. Whether it holds up upon appeal is another story, but I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that EL will have the book thrown at him by Freehold's  presiding judge John Tomasello.

A father is suppose to protect his son and that's just what Seldon was doing for Eric. Going down as trainer on the horses so that if anything happened Eric would not lose his career at a tender young age.

What would it matter if Seldon was sent back to Ohio at the age of 60 because his license was taken away. At that age life is about over as far as racing horses goes. So, if they took down a load of money and buried it in places other then banks Seldon could go back to Ohio and live the good life for the rest of his years while Eric could continue to make a career out of driving.

I don't think the New Jersey Law enforcement agents are that stupid not to know that Eric was the real trainer and it was because of him why all the owners wanted to jump on the bandwagon. Seldon can't train a horse to water and we all know that. The whole operation was Eric Ledford's from the time he showed up in Chicago in 1997. He used Daley as his trainer at one time until he gave him a posititve and then he brought in the oldman when he needed someone else he could trust.

Why do you think that Ledford kept that lacky Ryan Daley around all these years? The reason is because Daley knows too much about Eric and his antics. It was better to keep Daley close by to protect his interests.

Eric has been living high on the hog for many years now driving his Caddy's and Hummer's at everyone else's expense and for that reason he should never be allowed to put on a set of colors again.   
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 01:24:11 AM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
Imfaster

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2006, 09:37:00 AM »

Heres where some of the horses are going.

Ledford horses start to change hands
Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - by Harness Racing Communications, a division of the USTA

The Newark (NJ) Star-Ledger reported today that 13 of the 50 horses in the Seldon Ledford Stable prohibited from racing by the New Jersey Racing Commission have been moved to other trainers and can be entered to race.

The horses include Sleep Easy, who has been moved to the Chris Ryder barn, along with Wilma Hall and Freedom Hanover. All Star Blue Jean will now race for trainer Richard Banca, along with Polly S Turr, Arts Mouse and Cartman.

The Ledger reported that Commission Executive Director Frank Zanzuccki said the owners and new trainers complied with a requirement to file an affidavit stating that these transfers were legitimate and would not be followed by a return to their prior trainer.

In addition, the horses County Rouge, Golden Mattjesty and Deliberate Foul will now be trained by Steve Elliott. On The Double will go to Mike Russo, Panaman Canal to Chris Marino and Theredandpanlines to Virgil Morgan Jr.

theiman

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2006, 09:51:34 AM »

If NJ lets Ledford drive again they might as well let Case and Filion back in too.

The BiG M doesnt need Ledford to survive, it is Ledford who needs them.

Eric will have more respect in my eyes when he admits what he did and takes his punishment.

Getting a good attorney might save his butt from jail, but he shouldnt be driving or training for awhile.

All of the horses should be allowed to race for other guys, it wasnt their fault they were turned onto drugs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: