Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 01, 2014, 01:54:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mr. D bullish on racing  (Read 3755 times)
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2011, 11:22:17 AM »

No problem, Mel -- just give me YOUR source for this information (via PM, if necessary), and I'll be glad to give him or her a call and verify it...because it is the direct opposite of what my friends that worked for AP at the time told me what was being said and done there.

Hey, maybe my sources were incorrect...so just tell me who to call, and we will get to the bottom of this. Thanks.

Well, give me your name and number and I will ask my source to give you a call if he chooses to. Then you can compare the credibility of the two.
Report to moderator   Logged
Jokester

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2011, 06:52:40 PM »

Dirty D. is a fraud. The late Mayor Stephens of Rosemont called Dirty Dick a fraud right to his face. That incident resulted in Dirty Dick's most famous quote. After Mayor Stephens called DD a fraud, Dirty Dick rebuts "Mayor if I had your money I would throw mine away". This all went down at a charitable event. Dirty Dick is a  power hungry, lying SOB. The facts are that DD has lied to me on multiple occassions. He is evil. I know this from personal incidents and events. Him and I go back a long way.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 05:38:52 PM by Jokester » Report to moderator   Logged
APCD Dan

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2011, 09:23:40 PM »

Dirty D. is a fraud. The late Mayor Stephens of Rosemont called Dirty Dick a fraud right to his face. That incident resulted in Dirty Dick's most famous quote. After Mayor Stephens called DD a fraud, Dirty Dick rebuts "Mayor if I had your money I would throw mine away". This all went down at a charitable event. Dirty Dick is a greedy, power hungry, lying SOB. The facts are that DD has lied to me on multiple occassions. He is evil. I know this from personal incidents and events. Him and I go back a long way.

In the spirit of Fair Honest and Balanced Terry, you have to document for me those facts about him lying to you.  You should be able to do this since "Him" go back a long ways with you.

On the other hand, I think you found another name for Mr. D's or Longshots.  Hmm, Dirty Dick's might be a possibility.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 09:28:40 PM by APCD Dan » Report to moderator   Logged
Horse Voice

« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2011, 10:49:31 PM »

On the other hand, I think you found another name for Mr. D's or Longshots.  Hmm, Dirty Dick's might be a possibility.

One apostrophe away from being completely nasty, Dan...oh, hell, you're there already.

I *love* it!
Jokester

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2011, 04:03:27 PM »

In the spirit of Fair Honest and Balanced Terry, you have to document for me those facts about him lying to you.  You should be able to do this since "Him" go back a long ways with you.

He looked me in the eyes and told me to come to Arlington Park and have fun. He sent me a Green A-Club card which allowed me free admission everyday. Subsequently he signed a letter that was never mailed to me explaining this is your notice your are not allowed on any Arlington owned properties, if your're found on these properties you may be arrested for criminal tresspassing. Sure enough Dirty D. invites me to Arlington, than has my arrested based on this letter. I didn't do anything wrong to deserve this treatment. Do you think Dicky boy every showed up to court as a witness. Never! The state had the case continued 3 times saying Dicky boy will be there the next court date. After three continuances the case against me was thrown out. Big waste of  my time & taxpayer's $. Strong case of harassment, but want can a peon like myself do to fight a powerful dirty old man like Duchossios. I know there will be many disbelievers, but this is the truth, I did nothing to Dicky boy or Arlington! I was falsely arrested and I have been unfairly banned from Arlington Park for the last 10 years. Peaceout!
Ed

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2011, 04:15:00 PM »

Gotta believe that there is more to this story. Jokester, were you ever involved in ANY incident involving AP or its property? Was it a case of mistaken identity? Ever employed by the track? Why you?
Jokester

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2011, 04:43:38 PM »

Gotta believe that there is more to this story. Jokester, were you ever involved in ANY incident involving AP or its property? Was it a case of mistaken identity? Ever employed by the track? Why you?

Ed, I gotta believe your a very closed minded person. Of course there is more to the story. But the facts are I did nothing wrong. Don't you think if I did anything wrong I would have been convicted of a crime. I was so confident in my innocence, that I didn't even hire an attorney to represent me "stupid on my part ". It wasn't a case of mistaken identity, there were no incidents involving AP or its property, and I was never employed by AP. To make a long story short, an ex employee "Rita P." told some very nasty and viscious lies about me. Dicky boy will always support his employees, here is another quote of Dickies "I have the greatest group of employees working for me, don't you every call them liars."  I don't know why Rita P. had to tell lies about me, but I've heard from multiple sources that she was slightly crazy! I'm an open book. I've nothing to hide. I'll will answer all legitmate questions. If I was able to do things over I would sue Dicky Boy and the AP police, etc for harassment and false arrest. 
Ed

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2011, 05:04:26 PM »

Yeah, right.
Jokester

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2011, 05:28:55 PM »

Yeah, right.

Right about you being closed minded! Why don't you ask Ken Kiehn about the lies Rita P. told about me. I'm a good person. I never smoked, and don't like drinking. I remember everything that happens when I'm at the track. I'm the kind of indivdual that will step in between to brawlers and break up a fight. This even happen at trackside about 15 years ago. Some musclehead was trying to beat up a skinny drunk and fists were flying. I stepped in, and wrapped up the musclehead and took him down to break up the fight. Guy looks at me and says why did you do that. Ask me why the musclehead wanted to pound the skinny drunk, its pretty funny. Peaceout
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 05:42:41 PM by Jokester » Report to moderator   Logged
APCD Dan

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2011, 11:52:09 PM »

From Jokester:

"To make a long story short, an ex employee "Rita P." told some very nasty and viscious lies about me."

Why would an ex-employee tell nasty and viscious lies about you, and especially to Mr. D?

Look, we all know that when Mr. D is crossed, he gets even.  Just ask Noel Hickey!  With that said, something significant had to happen for Mr. D to even notice your situation, let alone do all the stuff you said he did to you.

Oh, stepping into a fight that is none of your business is not a character reference for you.  That is why they have security and all those suits running around there.
Jokester

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2011, 12:32:26 PM »

From Jokester:

"To make a long story short, an ex employee "Rita P." told some very nasty and viscious lies about me."

Why would an ex-employee tell nasty and viscious lies about you, and especially to Mr. D?

Look, we all know that when Mr. D is crossed, he gets even.  Just ask Noel Hickey!  With that said, something significant had to happen for Mr. D to even notice your situation, let alone do all the stuff you said he did to you.

Oh, stepping into a fight that is none of your business is not a character reference for you.  That is why they have security and all those suits running around there.

Hey Dan,

Firstoff, the fight was my business, not that it matters. I will always breakup an unfair fight. I felt like Lance Briggs when I took down the musclehead. By the time Arlington security showed up everybody would have be gone. The fight started because the musclehead overheard the skinny drunk telling me a Jew joke in the concession line. In reality it was none of the musclehead's business.

Also, after the criminal trespassing charges were dropped after Dickey boy had three chances to testify but refused to show up to the courthouse, which happens to be right across the street from his office I called him on the phone. I asked Dickey boy why did you invite me too Arlington and tell me to have a good time and than he me arrested based on a letter you signed notifing me that I'm not allowed on Arlington owned property. I continued to tell him that his employee's are liars. He tells me "don't ever call me employees liars, I have the greatest employees in the world." He than hung up on me. Five minutes later I receive a call from Arlington Heights PD telling me I gonna be arrested for harassment by phone. I'm pretty sure I know the genaral definition of harassment and I wasn't harassing Dirty Dick. The police begged me to come to the station on my own accord. They told me if I come voluntarily they would process me and release me on a I-Bond, and everything will be done promptly. If you make us come to your house things won't be done the same way. So I was arrested a second time, charged with harassment by phone. Again I went to court without a lawyer, because I knew I was innocent & falsely arrested . Again the state asked for 3 continuences because Dirty Dick was a very busy man. Guess what, Dickey boy never showed and the charges were once again dropped.

I believe if Dickey boy reads these post I may be falsely arrested a third time and charged with speaking the truth, or harassment thru the internet.

AP Dan, Ed and all other non believers you can believe what you want. What matters is I know the truth, I knew I  was innocent. I know I did nothing wrong. I know Rita P is a liar, and I also know Dirty Dickey Boy is a power hungry A-Hole.
Ed

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2011, 12:39:00 PM »

Are you related to John Frank?
APCD Dan

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2011, 02:47:27 PM »

Ed, I know that if you push Mr. D, you are in possible trouble.  You may feel innocent, but if you lash back, he will not turn the other cheek, no matter how insignificant you are.  That is the mark of a powerful man.

I am not saying that what Mr. D supposedly did is right, but Jokester should not have pushed him to this point of no return.  You are not going to win.  Suck it up, beg off, and let it go.  Otherwise, just go off in another direction. I still don't think we have the complete story, but I will let it go.

Also, defending a skinny drunk making a Jew joke just because everybody will be gone by the time security gets there is another story that I am done with. 
Jokester

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2011, 03:43:21 PM »

No I'm not, but my cousin is David Zenner. I also know Ken Kiehn well. I believe both David and Ken will confirm I'm a good person. That is in private of course. If either one was to vouch for me publicly Dirty Dickey boy would probably fire them.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: