Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 01, 2014, 09:27:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Edwardillian  (Read 2653 times)
John Frank

Ignore
« on: November 08, 2005, 07:27:36 PM »

Kiss my ass. I can't even find payoffs for that RAT track. Cal-Expo. I found there not even running. Ad I also looked at your post times. Some goof friend of yours posts a time before your big 8 horse winner and then you post 3 minutes later saying you had it. LISTEN 22 year old. Your betting big multiple combinations all the time. Kiss my ass kid. Others may believe your dreaming shit,but John Frank knows your full of it.
Report to moderator   Logged
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 07:55:48 PM »

Kiss my ass. I can't even find payoffs for that RAT track. Cal-Expo. I found there not even running. Ad I also looked at your post times. Some goof friend of yours posts a time before your big 8 horse winner and then you post 3 minutes later saying you had it. LISTEN 22 year old. Your betting big multiple combinations all the time. Kiss my ass kid. Others may believe your dreaming shit,but John Frank knows your full of it.

John,

You obviously need some help with this stuff.  Cal-Expo runs Wednesday-Saturday, and will do so until the end of the year.  They'll be taking a week off before Christmas, and have a special Monday post on 12/26.  They advertise a 5:35 PST post, but normally go off at 5:48.

The pick 6 paid $83,094.40, and the 5/6 consolation paid $334.40.  Since the consolation was hit 15 times, the final payout was $88,110.40.  It took a big ticket, a ballsy single, and some definite racing luck.

Personally, I could care less whether or not you believe me, Mr. Frank...because the check will cash the same either way.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 08:03:48 PM »

I don't believe a word your saying. Your friend posts and then you come on with your winning combinations. Was your friend Wendt under another monicker. Is this dual fraud on both of your laughing ass parts. SHOW ME THE TICKET. SHOW ME THE PAYOFF TICKET.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 08:47:45 PM »

I don't believe a word your saying. Your friend posts and then you come on with your winning combinations. Was your friend Wendt under another monicker. Is this dual fraud on both of your laughing ass parts. SHOW ME THE TICKET. SHOW ME THE PAYOFF TICKET.

Sorry John, but there's no "ticket."  If you look closer at the times at BTW, or look at Track Champion, you'll clearly see that the ticket was posted long before the outcome.

I'm very sorry that you're so cynical.  You're life must be completely miserable.

Best,
EW

John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2005, 08:56:20 PM »

You look again 22 year old at BTW. There's a 3 minute differential. And Again I state I went to look at race times for Rat track and could not find them anywhere,for Friday the 4th.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2005, 09:03:00 PM »

You look again 22 year old at BTW. There's a 3 minute differential. And Again I state I went to look at race times for Rat track and could not find them anywhere,for Friday the 4th.

I don't know of anywhere that posts individual post times for harness tracks.

Normally, they go to post at about 7:45 CST on Friday, and given the customary 20-22 minutes between races, that puts the post for the 4th somewhere around 9:00-9:10 CST.  The ticket was posted before 4th race post on Track Champion, and just after the conclusion of the first leg here (if I remember correctly).

Basically, you're just unable to come to terms with other people doing well, John.  I'm sorry that you're so bitter.

Best,
EW

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2005, 09:12:37 PM »

John Frank

I looked up the picks post on our Harness forum. It was at 9:10 pm CST or 7:10 PST. That's way before the Pick 6 was over.

I don't have any proof Edward William went ahead and bet his bet his picks other than his word, which I have no reason to doubt, and the picks themselves were up in plenty of time, so come off it and cut it out.
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2005, 09:23:27 PM »

Terry: Review again. I'm talking about the next to last race. Eddie by needed the 8 rat with 7 going. He posted his new picks for 6 3 minutes after that race was over. He then needed the 7 in the last.  I WILL STAND BY WHAT I STATE. I'm not in the mood to review tonight . NEVER DOUBT ME.
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2005, 09:31:23 PM »

the cal expo mutual manager said the pick 6 ticket was bought live at the track...FYI..so maybe one of ew's partners was at the track.....maybe ew is telling us something not true?  only ew knows for sure...
Dan Nance

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2005, 09:40:20 PM »

the cal expo mutual manager said the pick 6 ticket was bought live at the track...FYI..so maybe one of ew's partners was at the track.....maybe ew is telling us something not true?  only ew knows for sure...

SN said he was told by Cal Fixpo that the pick 6 ticket was made with an internet account in the US.

Was it Edward?
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2005, 09:44:17 PM »

i heard second hand that it was bought live at cal expo....i did not hear it directly from the mutual manager.....maybe tomorrow night we should call the track and verify....
Dan Nance

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2005, 09:45:19 PM »

i heard second hand that it was bought live at cal expo....i did not hear it directly from the mutual manager.....maybe tomorrow night we should call the track and verify....

Yeah, you do that it will give you something to do.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2005, 09:46:26 PM »

Terry: Review again. I'm talking about the next to last race. Eddie by needed the 8 rat with 7 going. He posted his new picks for 6 3 minutes after that race was over. He then needed the 7 in the last.  I WILL STAND BY WHAT I STATE. I'm not in the mood to review tonight . NEVER DOUBT ME.

Consider yourself doubted, John.  The post on here was NEVER edited, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Best,
EW

Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2005, 09:48:37 PM »

Danny *** - you're the retired guy....i'm the working man....you're out here 22 hours a day...i m out here 3 or 4 hours a week....maybe you could give them a shout....since you're an ex trainer and have lived the life of a trainer...im sure you have connections out west....didnt your boy lavern drive out west....you fellas must have some connections....
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2005, 09:56:22 PM »

The ticket was not bought on-track.

Best,
EW

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2005, 09:57:25 PM »

John Frank this was the post he made on our harness forum. You see the time there 9:10 pm, or 7:10 pm their time.

Cal Expo first post is 7:35 our time. If they got started on time and everything was on schedule 2nd race w/b 7:55, 3rd 8:15, 4th 8:35, 5th 8:55. So it look to me that the picks were posted by at least the beginning of the 6th race if not before the 5th. Probably before the 5th, as the next post in the thread is at 10:49 pm and talks about the 8 winning the 8th and the chances of the 7 in the final race the 9th. So you see the 8th race there wasn't even going until 10:45? our time which means they probably were far behind whatever schedule you think you have figured out. A prompt 20 minutes with prompt 7:35 start would have put the 8th at 9:55 pm.

A gross pool of $108,218.10 greets the bettors tonight.

Here's my ticket:

4-6-8/2-6-7/4-7-8/1-5-6-7/1-2-4-5-7-8-11/7

Best of luck to anyone who also played!!

Best,
EW
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2005, 09:59:44 PM »

John Frank this was the post he made on our harness forum. You see the time there 9:10 pm, or 7:10 pm their time.

Cal Expo first post is 7:35 our time. If they got started on time and everything was on schedule 2nd race w/b 7:55, 3rd 8:15, 4th 8:35, 5th 8:55. So it look to me that the picks were posted by at least the beginning of the 6th race if not before the 5th. Probably before the 5th, as the next post in the thread is at 10:49 pm and talks about the 8 winning the 8th and the chances of the 7 in the final race the 9th. So you see the 8th race there wasn't even going until 10:45? our time which means they probably were far behind whatever schedule you think you have figured out. A prompt 20 minutes with prompt 7:35 start would have put the 8th at 9:55 pm.

Thanks for clearing things up, Terry.  Not that it really matters though, as John will believe whatever he sees fit.

If I remember correctly, I posted here on BTW right after the first race went off.  I would've posted beforehand, but I didn't want "uninvited" partners, if you get my drift.

Best,
EW

Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2005, 10:00:24 PM »

ew - if you hit it.....great score.....not many of us will ever be able to say we hit something like that.....
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2005, 10:10:19 PM »

Thanks for clearing things up, Terry.  Not that it really matters though, as John will believe whatever he sees fit.

Probably he is just having some fun causing trouble by trying to get under people's skin. He does that.
Dan Nance

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2005, 10:31:25 PM »

Danny *** - you're the retired guy....i'm the working man....you're out here 22 hours a day...i m out here 3 or 4 hours a week....maybe you could give them a shout....since you're an ex trainer and have lived the life of a trainer...im sure you have connections out west....didnt your boy lavern drive out west....you fellas must have some connections....

Why do you call me Danny? Nobody calls me Danny except Tony Salvaro and I know you're not him.

I'm not calling because I don't care where Edward bet the ticket. Besides, I told you that SN said he called and someone told him the ticket was bet through an internet account in the US that sends the money into the pools. I didn't race out west it was SN who raced at Los Al.
fineline

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2005, 11:13:32 AM »

Blame it on Scott Erlick
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: