Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 23, 2014, 05:14:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HEEDE KNOWS  (Read 3534 times)
bettor2belucky

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2006, 07:43:03 PM »

Dan,

You're right on oner thing in that their name is mud as far as a stable goes...win or lose it's over for the training end of it. From what I heat in Chi. is that the horses remain, just the name of the trainer changes...sounds familiar?  18 months is a long time to come up with no video, no mole.....you would think there would be more

Bettor
ps no feds involved as far as I heard...look what their big investigation against Noel Daley (leading trainer) got them ...ZERO..you think his name is mud? if you do then I've given you too much credit
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 07:49:43 PM by bettor2belucky » Report to moderator   Logged

"A government big enough to give you everything you want,is a government big enough to take away everything you have."  Thomas Jefferson

"I'm the President I can afford better." Barack Hussein Obama
Dan Nance

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2006, 08:01:24 PM »

Dan,

You're right on oner thing in that their name is mud as far as a stable goes...win or lose it's over for the training end of it. From what I heat in Chi. is that the horses remain, just the name of the trainer changes...sounds familiar?  18 months is a long time to come up with no video, no mole.....you would think there would be more

Bettor
ps no feds involved as far as I heard...look what their big investigation against Noel Daley (leading trainer) got them ...ZERO..you think his name is mud? if you do then I've given you too much credit

All their names are mud and they are viewed as cheaters and dopers and that will stick with them forever.

If they return they will have fans hanging over the fence every night of the week shouting  HEY LEDFORD DO YOU HAVE THE JUICE IN HIM TONIGHT? or HEY LEDFORD YOU CHEATER GO F*UCK YOURSELF! or HEY LEDFORD HOW DID THEY EVER LET YOU BACK! or HEY LEDFORD YOU JUICEMAN GO BACK TO OHIO WHERE YOU BELONG! or HEY LEDFORD WHERE CAN I GET SOME ARANSEP!

Yeah, that's all he will here from fans losing their paychecks at the track every week. 
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2006, 12:10:13 AM »

I want to ask Heede something since he knows everything.

What's this I'm hearing that Ledford got caught with MORPHINE PATCHES too? If it's true aren't Morphine patches a controlled substance? That could spell big trouble and jail time if you're caught with those.
MC

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2006, 12:20:40 AM »

RUCKER GOT CAUGHT WITH COCAINE DAN!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2006, 12:22:05 AM »

RUCKER GOT CAUGHT WITH COCAINE DAN!!

Not on him he didn't. Big difference.
MC

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2006, 12:24:56 AM »

NO IT'S NOT!! ERIC DIDN'T GET CAUGHT WITH ANYTHING ON HIM
EITHER DID HE??
Dan Nance

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2006, 12:32:24 AM »

NO IT'S NOT!! ERIC DIDN'T GET CAUGHT WITH ANYTHING ON HIM
EITHER DID HE??

So you know about the Morphine patches, yes? Then tell us what they mean by he got caught with Morphine patches. Where they in his barn? His car? His toliet? 
newyorker

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2006, 12:53:47 AM »

dan you are correct!!! the morphine(fentanol) patches that were mentioned in the articles were for erics personal use!! i heard from a couple of friends of mine that are close with eric that eric is very big on the patches for his own personal use!! plus it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that they were not for the horses because everything in them tests positive!!
kingthermo

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2006, 08:39:34 AM »

after viewing eric's mug shot, i'd be more inclined to believe he was busted with cocaine patches instead of morphine
Phlegm Wad

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2006, 09:17:07 AM »

when was last time you went to a track?  THERE AIN'T NO FRUCKING FANS LEFT TO YELL ANYTHING!

If this happened in NY at Yonkers or Roosevelt in the '60s or '70s, people would be throwing bottles and shit at them

remember.. ITS A DEAD GAME LADDIE

All their names are mud and they are viewed as cheaters and dopers and that will stick with them forever.

If they return they will have fans hanging over the fence every night of the week shouting  HEY LEDFORD DO YOU HAVE THE JUICE IN HIM TONIGHT? or HEY LEDFORD YOU CHEATER GO F*UCK YOURSELF! or HEY LEDFORD HOW DID THEY EVER LET YOU BACK! or HEY LEDFORD YOU JUICEMAN GO BACK TO OHIO WHERE YOU BELONG! or HEY LEDFORD WHERE CAN I GET SOME ARANSEP!

Yeah, that's all he will here from fans losing their paychecks at the track every week. 

ChargingHard

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2006, 10:36:17 AM »

You guys are morons if you ever think Eric will ever drive again in NJ. Even if he does some how get out if this (which I highly, highly doubt), they will rule him off as an undesirable.  As far as the state police having no evidence, do you really think that they spent 18 months and gathered nothing?  Highly unlikely.  Nothing came out at the hearings because the investigation is still on going, and they would not want to compromise the investigation.
njhorseman

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2006, 01:27:55 PM »

You guys are morons if you ever think Eric will ever drive again in NJ. Even if he does some how get out if this (which I highly, highly doubt), they will rule him off as an undesirable.  As far as the state police having no evidence, do you really think that they spent 18 months and gathered nothing?  Highly unlikely.  Nothing came out at the hearings because the investigation is still on going, and they would not want to compromise the investigation.

Although I agree that EL is unlikely to beat the administrative (racing commission) charges, if he does, the Meadowlands is about the only place in the country he will be able to drive. As a state-owned track, they can't rule you off the grounds if you have a valid license from the state racing commission.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2006, 02:32:14 PM »

dan you are correct!!! the morphine(fentanol) patches that were mentioned in the articles were for erics personal use!! i heard from a couple of friends of mine that are close with eric that eric is very big on the patches for his own personal use!! plus it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that they were not for the horses because everything in them tests positive!!

Aaaahhh lets figure this out guy's if Whittmore was giving him horse drugs he surely could have got him morphine patches for personal use and alot more. Hey NJP if this story is true then it just goes to show what I have been saying all along that they are really not testing drivers for drugs when they are driving. Otherwise he (Ledford) would have tested positive for morphine in his system.

Plenty of coke-heads driving at the BIG-M and of course they only seem to get busted when they go somewhere else and drive (what does that tell you) The name Sears ring a bell?Huh If your a top dog they dont want the bad pr.

Just because Ledford won so many races (maybe on drugged up horses) doesn't mean there were not any other trainers doing them same and picking there spots. If the vet knew so did other trainers I guarantee it.   dollar dollar dollar But they had the  dollar dollar dollar and thats what counts to the vets. dollar
Dan Nance

« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2006, 10:28:22 AM »

Yeah you're right. The Feds are all dumb mother f*uckers who waist taxpayers money and guys like you know everything that they have been investigating for the last 18 months and what they have on them.

Why didn't Jesk tell the stewards to go f*uck themselves he's not evicting anyone and he's keeping Ledford as his trainer because they are honest and didn't do anything wrong? No, he changed trainers and did what the stewards told him to do because they embarrassed him with the bust.

Get a clue. Their name in harness racing is garbage now and always will be. They will be looked at as cheaters and doper's even if they race again because everyone knows they are and everyone knows they used that shit on the horses. 

I don't see any badmouthing in this post, Jesk.
abtruth

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2006, 12:45:21 PM »

heede nows ruffies the pill you put in girls drink to abuse her.truth
micha goss

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2006, 02:16:38 PM »

The same guy who threw the syringe at Barry Bonds will be hanging around waiting for Ledford to return.

Repuation is HUGE. Even if he gets cleared and the courts say he did no wrong, people won't buy it. People will remember all the amazing form reversals that ran over their money on a consistent basis.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: