Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 12:39:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jereme’s Jet first crop  (Read 3451 times)
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« on: November 29, 2010, 01:14:01 PM »

did anybody notice how well the first crop from Jereme’s Jet was received  the average price was 55,000... pretty impresive
Report to moderator   Logged

may the horse be with you
looking in

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 06:39:06 PM »

did anybody notice how well the first crop from Jereme’s Jet was received  the average price was 55,000... pretty impresive

As per Pathway report.
Colts    25    $1,000,500        Average  $40,020
Fillies    36    $861,200          Average   $23,922
Total     61    $1,861,700       Average   $30,520
Remember his yearlings sold at six different sales.

I am just an old "Hoss" trainer, that has been raced hard and put away wet. 
As my Friend from Maine(Ora Stratton) says "There are horse trainers, and then there are real "Hoss" trainers.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 07:43:27 PM »

talking about the great harrisburg sale  beer but i get your point

J

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 09:11:02 PM »

As per Pathway report.
Colts    25    $1,000,500        Average  $40,020
Fillies    36    $861,200          Average   $23,922
Total     61    $1,861,700       Average   $30,520
Remember his yearlings sold at six different sales.

Thank you for getting the correct average and information, not that details and facts mean much around here.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 09:18:49 PM »

harrisburg screwy screwy bang head bang head

j has been here for 5 minutes and is maxwell smart laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 09:20:59 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

J

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 08:34:34 AM »

harrisburg screwy screwy bang head bang head

j has been here for 5 minutes and is maxwell smart laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Let me make so simple even you could understand it, YOUR INFORMATION WAS WRONG. I simply thanked Looking In for taking the time to find and post the correct information on the topic you started. Something you did not do.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2010, 10:38:07 AM »

one word tough guy  harrisburg beer beer

NIATROSS

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2010, 11:10:33 AM »

One word you are an " IDIOT ".

The Harrisburg avg was $50,461.
J

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2010, 11:23:35 AM »

One word you are an " IDIOT ".

The Harrisburg avg was $50,461.

Niatross, thanks for the correct average from the Harrisburg sale, I am sure you did your homework before your posting. Some folks seem to have trouble with facts and basic math skills.
J

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2010, 11:30:26 AM »

I'm not a tough guy, just smarter than you. My posts were to the two posters who posted the CORRECT information on the sales results. Not posting about you or your fictitious sales results.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2010, 12:09:47 PM »

niatroll   

The Harrisburg avg was $50,461. i said 55,000

so you are making a big deal over 461 dollars   you are a piece of work your only existance is to make trouble. screwy screwy screwy screwy

TrimTab

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2010, 12:22:31 PM »

niatroll   

so you are making a big deal over 461 dollars   you are a piece of work your only existance is to make trouble. screwy screwy screwy screwy

Sam,  quit while your still behind!!!!!!
BC2010

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2010, 12:23:36 PM »

Sam,  quit while your still behind!!!!!!
laughing guy laughing guy  not only is he a pain in the ass, he can't add to well either..
J

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2010, 12:24:07 PM »

niatroll  

so you are making a big deal over 461 dollars   you are a piece of work your only existance is to make trouble. screwy screwy screwy screwy

Learn to do basic math 55000 minus 50461 equals 4539 or buy a calculator, your looking like an idiot now. And the bottom line is you posted incorrect information, the other poster simply corrected you. And while your at it buy a dictionary too, your spelling is as bad as your math.
NIATROSS

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2010, 01:10:14 PM »

niatroll   

IDIOT,

=$4,539.00 DIFFERENCE
vaporize

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2010, 01:53:17 PM »

IDIOT,

=$4,539.00 DIFFERENCE

mere chump change for sam.  He bets that per race.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2010, 02:10:57 PM »

wow the anti sam fanclub   get a life    5000 or 500 who the hell cares  THE POINT WAS THE CROP LOOKS EXCITING you guys sit in front of your computer waiting for me to make a mistake laughing guy laughing guy what exciting lives you live  i see you all PEEKING aT my selectionS looking for a loser   sorry guys THERE ARE KNOW  OVER 80 WINNERS AND ONLY ONE LOSS THERE screwy screwy   I FEEL SORRY  FOR YOU BUT ANYWAY

MAY THE HORSE BE WITH

HAVE FUN WIN MONEY dollar dollar

J

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2010, 03:03:11 PM »

wow the anti sam fanclub   get a life    5000 or 500 who the hell cares  THE POINT WAS THE CROP LOOKS EXCITING you guys sit in front of your computer waiting for me to make a mistake laughing guy laughing guy what exciting lives you live  i see you all PEEKING aT my selectionS looking for a loser   sorry guys THERE ARE KNOW  OVER 80 WINNERS AND ONLY ONE LOSS THERE screwy screwy   I FEEL SORRY  FOR YOU BUT ANYWAY

MAY THE HORSE BE WITH

HAVE FUN WIN MONEY dollar dollar

No need to feel sorry for me, your the one beating your chest day in day out over your picks and the great wealth of racing knowledge you proclaim. I don't see the arrogance you protray from any other poster on this site, your in a league of your own. Now let me close with one of your favorite lines which after witnessing your A rit ma tic and Right in skills fits you perfectly, "DUH, Which way did he go George?"
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2010, 03:10:24 PM »

beer beer beers for all i made a mistake posting the wrong price  the drinks are on me  what an accomplishment  what is more important is winning money go thru the selection for last 5 months and find a loser  you guys win i conseed my apology   FEEL  GOOD ABOUT SUCH AN ACCOMLISHMENT laughing guy  belly up to the bar it is an open bar.

J

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2010, 03:34:44 PM »

beer beer beers for all i made a mistake posting the wrong price  the drinks are on me  what an accomplishment  what is more important is winning money go thru the selection for last 5 months and find a loser  you guys win i conseed my apology   FEEL  GOOD ABOUT SUCH AN ACCOMLISHMENT laughing guy  belly up to the bar it is an open bar.

I for one would not drink with someone like you. Of all the posters here you are the worst, you beat your chest on a daily basis bragging about winners that pay $2.10. You can go through all your posts and NEVER find one topic where you debated the other poster with facts. Most posters here would chew you up and spit you out in any true exchange of thoughts or ideas, you are truly clueless. Instead of an intelligent exchange, you choose mock other posters and when you feel the heat you run and cry to the moderater.

Even when your wrong your not even man enough to admit it, just read this thread. You should have done your homework first before you posted. The other posters simpily posted the correct sales averages, not the made up numbers you stated.

Everyone, look at me, look at me, I PICKED ANOTHER $2.10 WINNER! I AM THE MAN! All you have to do is ask me.

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2010, 03:52:19 PM »

a gentleman never turns down a beer   i get an extra 5-11% on my wagers let's say i get an extra 5 i bet a 1000 dollars  , i  bet more, small sample  do the math times that by some 200 plus bets i made this year with 3 losers dollar dollar dollar how is that 1% for a year doing at your bank

rook  pay attention beer beer

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2010, 04:01:11 PM »

this guy also knows my personnel life he is a mindreader    again i am sorry i posted the wrong number shame on me  you are the man for a day. yes i love harness racing you wasted half your day proving me wrong on a silly  number  i am just replying   but anyway guy  have a great night wishing all your bets winners

NIATROSS

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2010, 04:21:34 PM »

a gentleman never turns down a beer   i get an extra 5-11% on my wagers let's say i get an extra 5 i bet a 1000 dollars  , i  bet more, small sample  do the math times that by some 200 plus bets i made this year with 3 losers dollar dollar dollar how is that 1% for a year doing at your bank

rook  pay attention beer beer

There are plenty of " GENETLEMEN " who choose not to drink beer or other alcoholic beverage for one reason or another.

Once again you speak with no reason behind your thoughts.

MAY THE HORSE BE WITH YOU HAVE FUN WIN MONEY !
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2010, 04:28:09 PM »

you want to post those huge numbers again  i am glad you had fun  great accomplishment!!!!!  congrads and i am sorry  have a beer and a great evening  this guy niatroll is a genius  he found a number mistake  wow the whole pack of you guys had a party today as they found a number mistake from sam   wow  enjoy it

have fun win money

ps again for the 4th time i apologize for posting the wrong number
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 04:35:27 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

J

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2010, 05:19:29 PM »

a gentleman never turns down a beer   i get an extra 5-11% on my wagers let's say i get an extra 5 i bet a 1000 dollars  , i  bet more, small sample  do the math times that by some 200 plus bets i made this year with 3 losers dollar dollar dollar how is that 1% for a year doing at your bank

rook  pay attention beer beer

Do you expect me or anyone to believe you can work out percentages after not being able to do a simple subtraction problem?  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy And now we are up to 11% rebates! How the heck would you know how much 11% is?  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: