Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 04:54:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IS SCOTT HEADED TO CAL-FIXPO?????  (Read 929 times)
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« on: April 05, 2006, 11:51:49 PM »

Made you look, made you look!!!! Is Scott headed to Cal-Fixpo??

Cal-Expo great people living great lives!!!!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 04:56:21 PM by SUPERMAN » Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 12:08:07 AM »

Made you look, made you look!!!! Is Ledford headed to Cal-Fixpo land of the cheats?Huh Ledford would fit right in with Plano and Co. they could juice-up other horses in the race and cash tickets. dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar

Cal-Expo great people living great lives!!!!

Don't you remember that the OL' TANKER said THOSE WITH INTEGRITY ISSUES NEED NOT APPLY?
Report to moderator   Logged
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 12:13:26 AM »

Don't you remember that the OL' TANKER said THOSE WITH INTEGRITY ISSUES NEED NOT APPLY?

The ol'tanker can scratch my ass!!!! They should put the Berlin Wall around that place to keep the normal people of the world away from all those crooks.

Integrity rules should start with his own theifs.
Dan Nance

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 12:42:35 AM »

The ol'tanker can scratch my ass!!!! They should put the Berlin Wall around that place to keep the normal people of the world away from all those crooks.

Integrity rules should start with his own theifs.

The OL' TANKER aka FEELIN OLD must think the boys at Cal Fixpo are clean. What did he mean by THOSE WITH INTEGRITY ISSUES NEED NOT APPLY?

If it's what I think it means then how did any of those Cal Fixpo guys apply for a license? I seem to recall several have had many integrity issues.   
bobcat

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 12:49:40 AM »

Integrity issues need not apply !  Where was this originated ? from a invite to Cal expo or a post ?   and exactly what is wrong with that idea ?
Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2006, 06:36:42 PM »

Integrity issues need not apply !  Where was this originated ? from a invite to Cal expo or a post ?   and exactly what is wrong with that idea ?

You need to ask the OL' TANKER what he meant and who he meant when he made the statement THOSE WITH INTEGRITY ISSUES NEED NOT APPLY right here on this forum.

What's wrong with the idea? Nothing, except that there are a bunch of crooks and people racing at Cal Expo that have had integrity issues in their careers but yet the OL' TANKER had the nerve to make a statement like that.

He should have said ANYONE WITH INTEGRITY ISSUES CAL EXPO IS THE PLACE FOR YOU. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: