Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 30, 2014, 06:52:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Janine to be on TV tomorrow  (Read 2648 times)
3 wide and wingin

« on: November 10, 2010, 01:05:06 PM »

According to Hawthornes facebook site our friend and kind moderator Janine will be on their TV show tomorrow at 1 PM central. Don't know if its just in house or others will be able to see it. Check it out if you can.
Report to moderator   Logged
Secretariat

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 03:03:32 PM »

whos' tv show
what channel ?

i got thursday at 1 on tv...that narrows it down  Roll Eyes

Certified Derbytologist
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 03:31:51 PM »

whos' tv show
what channel ?

i got thursday at 1 on tv...that narrows it down  Roll Eyes

Hawthorne race track in house. I am not sure if the other avenues of watching it let you see all of the in house feed or just the races.
you know when you are at the track the TVs that show the races. They show people talking sometimes in between races.
help?
nwaryas

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 04:05:57 PM »

Looking forward to our Jim Vs. competition tomorrow as Janine Starykowicz will be joining Jim on air for the Thursday races! She knows the Hawthorne races well and will provide a tough challenge for Jim.

The fix is in. Looks like a bias competition. When will they pick someone like me. Janine can't pick horses. She owns a horse and that one isn't doing well.
APCD Dan

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 06:54:14 PM »

Looking forward to our Jim Vs. competition tomorrow as Janine Starykowicz will be joining Jim on air for the Thursday races! She knows the Hawthorne races well and will provide a tough challenge for Jim.

The fix is in. Looks like a bias competition. When will they pick someone like me. Janine can't pick horses. She owns a horse and that one isn't doing well.

Nick, Nick, you were doing well with this post and then you had to put that second paragraph in.  I wish they would put you on TV, especially with the nice outfits that you wear.  I might go to Hawthorne myself to see that live.  More Than Able, the horse, has done a respectable job for Janine and the Smile group.  As for her handicapping, I have seen her win races with horses that I didn't have a clue on.   I suspect she will do well.

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 06:59:59 PM »

Nick, Nick, you were doing well with this post and then you had to put that second paragraph in.  I wish they would put you on TV, especially with the nice outfits that you wear.  I might go to Hawthorne myself to see that live. 

Nick does have a point. A world renowned 'capper/bettor (and successful jocks' agent) such as himself, pulling down the $millions a year, would be a special treat for all us poor BDH out there, and provide quite a boost to the ratings of the Hawthorne simulcast signal.
Cablacinasian

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010, 08:04:52 PM »

Isn't she in a syndicate?  That's not really owning a horse.
pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2010, 08:17:17 PM »

Go get 'em Janine. 
Secretariat

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 08:26:14 PM »

its supposed to be warm, maybe J9 will and her friends will set up all their beach gear on the outer part of the turf course. i hope they bring a beach ball, sun shade, and sun glasses...

should be a fun date at the beach....
i hear they have horse races at the beach now, the new beach in stickney
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 08:41:23 PM by My Friend » Report to moderator   Logged

Certified Derbytologist
APCD Dan

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010, 08:34:45 PM »

Isn't she in a syndicate?  That's not really owning a horse.
She may not be the sole owner, but I bet she has had to spend money buying her share of the horse, pay for the trainer, etc.  I imagine she has gone to the barn often to see the horse.  I know she has watched the horse race.  Enjoyed the good races and suffered through the bad ones.  Worried about it every time it runs.   Sounds like an owner to me.

If we threw out all the parnterships in racing, we wouldn't have many horses left running.
Cablacinasian

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2010, 08:43:39 PM »

She may not be the sole owner, but I bet she has had to spend money buying her share of the horse, pay for the trainer, etc.  I imagine she has gone to the barn often to see the horse.  I know she has watched the horse race.  Enjoyed the good races and suffered through the bad ones.  Worried about it every time it runs.   Sounds like an owner to me.

If we threw out all the parnterships in racing, we wouldn't have many horses left running.

We need more recognizable owners not blue collar owners.

Bobby Flay.  thumbs up

Syndicates.  thumbs down
Secretariat

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2010, 08:58:40 PM »

what we need is a DIRT track and a GOOD turf track all in one place.

you have  exhibitionary formless polycrap mock races.. thumbs down
 and good turf races at AP, on a world class turf course.. beer
 or
you have the standard bred races on a fairly good deep midwestern dirt track,
and a beach like  8) turf course at HAW.

or..

we have whats behind curtain number three.. crossedfingers

Carol..tell us a little bit about whats behind the curtain.. dude

well, its starts out with some luggage gene...this beautiful 6 piece set from monsanto..
{walks across stage and holds hands out to showcase luggage display}

so whats it gonna be, inconsistent malcontent race venues or a posible trip somewhere..

{crowd screams to take the curtain}....
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 09:01:10 PM by My Friend » Report to moderator   Logged

Certified Derbytologist
brianwspencer

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2010, 09:07:45 PM »

We need more recognizable owners not blue collar owners.

Bobby Flay.  thumbs up

Syndicates.  thumbs down

I don't even know where to start with this one.

Because nothing says, "hey, this is something that I, as a regular person would maybe want to get into for the thrill of it someday" than just being able to realize that they're a mere one or two multi-million dollar cooking deals away from realizing the dream!

At least people could start being realistic and stop polluting the game with the mudane, regular lives and complete lack of fame.

Good riddance to those types, with you 100% IRB!
pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2010, 10:52:53 PM »

[/quote

thumbs up thumbs up
pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2010, 10:54:24 PM »

And Brian...Yes!
SIXRULER

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2010, 10:55:55 PM »

Because nothing says, "hey, this is something that I, as a regular person would maybe want to get into for the thrill of it someday" than just being able to realize that they're a mere one or two multi-million dollar cooking deals away from realizing the dream!

At least people could start being realistic and stop polluting the game with the mudane, regular lives and complete lack of fame.

Good riddance to those types, with you 100% IRB!

Where do you draw your line between syndicates and partnerships ? I think many parnterships or LLC's are good for racing.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2010, 10:59:42 PM »

Ignoring his trolling would be a good start.
Mick

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2010, 12:27:10 AM »

Janine has much better legs than Jim.   She will no doubt whip Jim  medal  beer.

GO JANINE!!!

I may not always be right, but I am never wrong.  Sam "The Genius" Lewin
APCD Dan

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2010, 12:51:36 AM »

Janine has much better legs than Jim.   She will no doubt whip Jim  medal  beer.

GO JANINE!!!

But Jim has long legs.
Mr_Ed

Stop gabbin and get me Pinochle cards!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2010, 03:37:46 AM »

for all us poor BDH out there

Dave Feldman  thumbs up

beer
Cablacinasian

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2010, 07:27:23 AM »

Where do you draw your line between syndicates and partnerships ? I think many parnterships or LLC's are good for racing.

You ever see those news stories where 10-15 or more people that work in a factory put money into the lottery every week and eventually hit?   Those stories sicken me.

3-4 people owning a horse max should be the limit.  People paying $100 a month for all the bills and saying they own a horse is just wrong.
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2010, 08:11:22 AM »

I also hate the idea of corporations.  All companies and businesses should be owned by by one rich person or maybe 2 or three.  The idea of people being able to buy a few shares of something is just not right.  Either start out rich or forever be poor.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2010, 09:21:40 AM »

i think IRB needs to be put in a homeless shelter with just the clothes on his back for a week....

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
Secretariat

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2010, 11:10:32 AM »

i think he has already been there, which may account for why he doesn't want people to have any fun in the game.

lets see..he detests the hot walkers who help him withhis herd of horses...becasue they pretend to know to much about the horses they takre care of for him.

he doesn;'t think people should have fun as part of a horse partnership for some untyped reason, prolly casse it brings the people enjoyment.

i have had it up to here with people who cant be happy for the lives and deeds that happen to others.

who cares if people sign up for a syndication and get to pretend they own something.
fact is the only people that ever make any money on a partnership are th ones who form it, they always take more cash out of the deal while they return your initial investment till you have no investment left. If people are dumb enough to invest in a partnership, then let them, who cares...its a dumb idea thats for sure..
dont ever do it...they are bad deals, as are most syndications of any type, real estate, horse, the carnival, whatever.

Certified Derbytologist
ChrissyTina

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2010, 08:19:11 PM »

I hope Janine beat Jim today. Did any of my fellow BTW-ers see the show today?

There has got to be a way to rig the Jim Vs contest...so that I get picked!  Roll Eyes

"Never let a win get to your head, or a loss to your heart."
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: