Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 22, 2014, 09:30:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brianna Joy  (Read 726 times)
swoodall

« on: April 05, 2006, 07:09:11 PM »

Last year Brianna Joy was the ONLY 3 year old filly to pace under 1:50 when she went in 1:49.3 at Springfield.  I wonder how many cc's of aranesp was needed to accomplish that?

I was in the lead at the Hawthorne handicapping contest final last year with two races left to play.  Brianna Joe was in as an entry in the 11th race on Hawthorne's Night of champions which was next to last race in the contest.  Morgan was on the undefeated Hot N" Sporty in the last race of the contest.  This was suppose to be a no brainer.  Oosting loses with Brianna Joy and Widger wins with American Riches at 16-1.  Bad time for Ledford to run out of aransep!  Morgan crushes them in the last race and I dropped out of the top ten.  I know boo hoo for me,  but the very next week Brianna Joe crushes that same bunch in 1:49.3 at Springfield.  I thought UPS had overnight guaranteed delivery from New Jersey!
Report to moderator   Logged
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 08:00:54 PM »

ups showed up morgan gave seldon some morphin and stole the  box   maroon

I HATE THE BROWN AND WHITE DEVIL
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 03:52:47 AM »

Last year Brianna Joy was the ONLY 3 year old filly to pace under 1:50 when she went in 1:49.3 at Springfield.  I wonder how many cc's of aranesp was needed to accomplish that?

I was in the lead at the Hawthorne handicapping contest final last year with two races left to play.  Brianna Joe was in as an entry in the 11th race on Hawthorne's Night of champions which was next to last race in the contest.  Morgan was on the undefeated Hot N" Sporty in the last race of the contest.  This was suppose to be a no brainer.  Oosting loses with Brianna Joy and Widger wins with American Riches at 16-1.  Bad time for Ledford to run out of aransep!  Morgan crushes them in the last race and I dropped out of the top ten.  I know boo hoo for me,  but the very next week Brianna Joe crushes that same bunch in 1:49.3 at Springfield.  I thought UPS had overnight guaranteed delivery from New Jersey!

Steve,

I was lucky enough to have American Riches that night.  Pretty much, however, I only bet her because it was one of those times where you tossed the fav given a true overlay on another entrant.  Nevertheless, I truly believe you got the screw that night.  If you are on top, with two seemingly lock-down favorites to go, you should take that capping contest home with no questions asked.  That's definitely a tough beat.

Still, let's be honest....I may be young and all -- but there's not a person that's paid attention to harness racing for more than a year or two that didn't know something was up with Ledford's entries.  And to be honest, for that, I hope he pays.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: