Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 28, 2014, 10:30:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DOES ANYONE REALLY BELIEVE THAT TRAINERS ARE NOT THE BEST???  (Read 3306 times)
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« on: April 04, 2006, 10:33:14 PM »

The top Big-M trainers right now are the best ever!! dollar dollar
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 04:52:49 PM by SUPERMAN » Report to moderator   Logged
nelly

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 08:56:01 AM »

Superman,

This has been an ongoing investigation for 18 months and the vet had assets over a $1,000,000, clocker clocker so to answer your question Yes their will be more arrests in this case!!!!!!!!!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
Phlegm Wad

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 09:17:05 AM »

obviously more arrests coming

Ledfords where stupid and greedy though - they werent even smart enuff to make the races close

look, you can't have a horse that shows a losing line on its card in nw6500 go from that to a double-digit win in 148 in march and not raise suspicion - coudln't they win by a length?  those greedy whores.

same with that trotter they took from vandervort - delibrate foul - that horse was death and taxes to be equivalent of 7500 claimers at freehold - horse cant go from that to competing almost with open trotters at meadowlands.  the greedy whores

njhorseman

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 10:54:18 AM »

Superman,

This has been an ongoing investigation for 18 months and the vet had assets over a $1,000,000, clocker clocker so to answer your question Yes their will be more arrests in this case!!!!!!!!!!!

What vet around here doesn't have assets over $1 million? If you own a house and havea few bucks you sure do.
Phlegm Wad

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 11:01:10 AM »

except for you Paul .. where's your million - GONE - youve been living in the same house for20 something years - whats the matter did you lose all your money in the business and so you cant afford something better?
njhorseman

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 11:06:59 AM »

except for you Paul .. where's your million - GONE - youve been living in the same house for20 something years - whats the matter did you lose all your money in the business and so you cant afford something better?

See...once again you're wrong, I've been living in the same house for 30 years. Grin
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2006, 05:11:16 PM »

See...once again you're wrong, I've been living in the same house for 30 years. Grin

Hey Phlegm Wad...just to let you know, the average "millionaire" in the US has owned his house for 12 years, with many surpassing that time.  Why?  Many fiscally responsible people who are well-off integrate their home purchase into their overall wealth building philosophy -- by buying in well kept and proven neighborhoods.

I'll make a wild guess, and say that Mr. Siegal has earned quite the payoff for staying put.  Not to mention he no longer has payments to make.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
DLeestable

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2006, 05:30:04 PM »

Even though this has nothing to do with racing, but my mother in law is 86 and has been in her house 86 years.  She was born there and her house is around 350,000 to 400,000.  Being in ones house a long time, isn't a bad thing at all.

Paul,

Aren't you building a new house right now??
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2006, 06:15:52 PM »

Superman,

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And the Vets $1,000,000+ of assets was only from the last 6 months of Vet bills to LEDFORDS owners! 
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2006, 06:18:49 PM »

makes u think if s ledford was sharing with other IL trainers robinson/paciti/tetrick?

I HATE THE BROWN AND WHITE DEVIL
njhorseman

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006, 08:29:42 PM »

Even though this has nothing to do with racing, but my mother in law is 86 and has been in her house 86 years.  She was born there and her house is around 350,000 to 400,000.  Being in ones house a long time, isn't a bad thing at all.

Paul,

Aren't you building a new house right now??

Donna:
Correct...my new house should be ready sometime this summer.
rpb

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2006, 08:33:27 PM »

Paul, thanks for updating us on your home. Fascinating harness topic.
Dan Nance

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2006, 08:36:27 PM »

Donna:

Yeah, mine too Paul.
njhorseman

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2006, 08:50:47 PM »

Paul, thanks for updating us on your home. Fascinating harness topic.

Someone asked a question, so I answered it.  Roll Eyes
DLeestable

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2006, 08:58:40 PM »

Paul,

Sorry I asked the question.  I know all these post HAVE to be related to harness racing.  That is why I enjoyed the pictures of Pamela Andersons tits so much....never heard any complaints about that non harness related thread. I knew I shouldn't bring up the subject of a house!! Sorry again, I'll try to stick to harness racing topics.
njhorseman

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2006, 09:02:23 PM »

Paul,

Sorry I asked the question.  I know all these post HAVE to be related to harness racing.  That is why I enjoyed the pictures of Pamela Andersons tits so much....never heard any complaints about that non harness related thread. I knew I shouldn't bring up the subject of a house!! Sorry again, I'll try to stick to harness racing topics.

Damn right you better stick to harness racing related topics! So there! Take that!  Cheesy
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2006, 03:45:59 AM »

Donna:

Congratulations, Paul.  Dan, as well.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2006, 11:22:55 AM »

Just because the Ledfords were the only ones caught so far doesn't mean that anyone else out there wasn't using the same stuff. Do you really think that vet was only helping the Ledfords??

Agree with you SUPERMAN. For once. The araneps is probably at every race track with many vets and many trainers. Harness and tbreds. No reason to think only Ledfords were cheaters. Only New Jersy has balls to do any thing. Big states with big racing reputations New York Florida and California dont do any thing about miracle trainers in both sports its harness racing in new Jersey.
Dan Nance

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2006, 11:29:36 AM »

Agree with you SUPERMAN. For once. The araneps is probably at every race track with many vets and many trainers. Harness and tbreds. No reason to think only Ledfords were cheaters. Only New Jersy has balls to do any thing. Big states with big racing reputations New York Florida and California dont do any thing about miracle trainers in both sports its harness racing in new Jersey.

Oh really? Then why was Ledford batting .450 and everyone was batting .250 if they all were using the stuff?

Besides, most vets can't afford to buy large amounts of the stuff because it's too expensive. Also, alot of vets don't want to get involved with something that they may lose their careers over.

Only Ledford's horses had their eyes popping out of their heads when they hit the track and looked like they could run through a brick wall, goof.
Richard Breth

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2006, 11:31:54 AM »

Only Ledford's horses had their eyes popping out of their heads when they hit the track and looked like they could run through a brick wall, goof.

Your the goof if you think only Ledfords were using it. "Learn the game laddie".
Dan Nance

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2006, 11:36:37 AM »

Your the goof if you think only Ledfords were using it. "Learn the game laddie".

That perticular brand of EPO, YES. And the Feds thought so too, GOOF!
Richard Breth

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2006, 11:39:33 AM »

That perticular brand of EPO, YES. And the Feds thought so too, GOOF!

Your dreaming goof. If it is in Ledford barn it is in barns all across the country.

How could the feds think so too you told us your self thay "got" Fusco and Kesmodel also. Your information is never wrong.
race track phil

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2006, 11:43:25 AM »

Most of the times when they find a new drug to cheat with it takes awile for other trainers to find out just what the guys using . remember etorphine ! it took quite awhile before other trainers got wind of what queen bea was giving those run all day horses parked out ! I doubt if more than 1 or 2 other trainers at the big m know or used the drug ! if there were they were a lot smarter than the ledfords and used it sparingly , but that does'nt make sense because a thief never thinks he will get caught ! till he does ! so the money would get the best of him and would use it as much as possible . chances are this was pretty kept secret among a couple trainers and the vet . just my opinion .                       RTP
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2006, 11:45:55 AM »

Paul,

Hold up a minute Donna.  What did Pammy tits ever do to you?  I happen to think Pammy's tits have everything to do with harness racing because she is a spokesperson for PETA. LOL  Pammy is an animal lover and happens to have one of the finest looking cats I have ever seen.   Shocked LOL.

Where is Off-Stride when you need him?  Hey Off-Stride, where is my daily picture of Pammy that will prove what I am saying?  

Donna, I thought only harness trainers were jealous of each other?  Now you come on the forum complaining about a beautiful sight...Pammy's tits. LOL Come on Donna, you know they look good so stop being such a hater.  Angry

Pammy is a wonderful role model for young girls to look up to.  You are youthful aren't you Donna...well then you have to love Pammy and her tits.  Sorry, but those tits are part of her anatomy and have to go wherever Pammy does.  LOL I'm disappointed in you Donna, you don't seem like the jealous type.  LOL Have a good day you Pammy hater.  LOL  Angry

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel for Life)

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
Armonsol

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2006, 11:49:24 AM »

Oh really? Then why was Ledford batting .450 and everyone was batting .250 if they all were using the stuff?

Besides, most vets can't afford to buy large amounts of the stuff because it's too expensive. Also, alot of vets don't want to get involved with something that they may lose their careers over.

This stuff is SO expensive that many human patients can't afford it.  Many insurance companies won't pay for it.  I sent the information about this scandal to a doctor friend of mine and it made perfect sense to him.  Create more red blood cells, carry more oxygen, produce more bone marrow, long long lasting.  He looked at the mug shots and he thinks the vet looks like a mad scientist.  Ledfraud is done for a long time.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: