Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 22, 2014, 09:46:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zen in 2011????  (Read 2407 times)
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2010, 11:12:58 AM »

You have a right to post stories you want to post, and mention Zenyatta's name, even unfavorably, if you so desire. Getting you to stop posting and silencing all debate, through nasty personal abuse, is exactly what the Zientologists are all about. It's their way of "winning" a debate. Don't let them get you down. It was a perfectly legitimate news story to bring to the forum. There was no reason for anyone to jump all over you. The reasonable readers of the forum appreciate your input. 

And we have a right to call you out as a phony.  Actually you out yourself.
Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2010, 11:13:12 AM »

I'm wondering if she is one of those he-she hermaphrodite mares, like the standarbred Snow White....female outside, male inside...if so, why not race her till she tells you she no longer wants to run?

Or maybe her reproductive system is AFU by all the years of medicines of the racetrack.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2010, 11:14:29 AM »

This is pure speculation......But I think you might have a better chance to see her if shes loses the Classic.....Then she could do a public relations tour of 4 or 5 venues and give the rest of the US a chance to see her majestic presence close up.......TV does not do justice to her sheer size and power

Really? I think if she loses she's retired. Only if she wins do they keep going. IMHO.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2010, 11:14:41 AM »

Please do not stop posting your links.  Ignore the same ol' you know what.

thanks pammy, but no....i post links about alot of diffrent horses....this place has been slow this week, there were stories in the ny papers that NOT EVERYONE not in the east reads, so i posted one...just like i enjoy when others post stories from their locations....and whoa, gee, i thought that the prospect of their heroine racing next yr would elate them....but no, they just slam the messenger.....whatever.....i'm outta here for awhile....can't stand so much negativity and sheer ass holeness......

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2010, 11:15:16 AM »

GFY, tross.....i hope you get trampled in louisville....

Nice language.  I hope he wins...I hope we all win.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2010, 11:16:25 AM »

thanks pammy, but no....i post links about alot of diffrent horses....this place has been slow this week, there were stories in the ny papers that NOT EVERYONE not in the east reads, so i posted one...just like i enjoy when others post stories from their locations....and whoa, gee, i thought that the prospect of their heroine racing next yr would elate them....but no, they just slam the messenger.....whatever.....i'm outta here for awhile....can't stand so much negativity and sheer ass holeness......

Noooooooo ... don't leave me ....  heart
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2010, 11:17:52 AM »

You posted a story on a mare you have claimed you don't care about.  Again your writings show otherwise.

and i posted a story last week on Lucky's good workout.....what IS your POINT??? know what, otb....you can join tross and GFY as well.....

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
NIATROSS

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2010, 11:18:04 AM »

Thank You for the kind words.I see you can dish but cannot take it.
I always enjoy being in the mecca of the t-bred world.Where real racing fans show up not just to be seen at Saratoga.All those so called great fans of racing on the east coast and cannot get 70,000 to Belmont for any BC day. laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2010, 11:18:16 AM »

Noooooooo ... don't leave me ....  heart

Common sense and knowledge left you years ago.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2010, 11:19:59 AM »

and i posted a story last week on Lucky's good workout.....what IS your POINT??? know what, otb....you can join tross and GFY as well.....

You claimed time and again that you were done with these mares, you didn't care.  You then proceeded to post in every topic where they are mentioned (which is your right) I'm just pointing out how your own words have come back at you.  Just like the Beldame is the be all and end all.  Just like you have to race in NY to be considered the best yet Goldikova gets a pass....and so on.
NIATROSS

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2010, 11:20:26 AM »

It was never a problem when you were dishing it out was it ?
pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2010, 11:21:31 AM »

Oh shoot.  Don't leave us right before the race!
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2010, 11:21:54 AM »

It was never a problem when you were dishing it out was it ?

No it wasn't.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2010, 11:58:17 AM »

The Zientologist response to this post is incredible. It was a POSITIVE story about Z, but they're still going on like a pack of angry baboons.   
MVT

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2010, 12:01:37 PM »

Or maybe her reproductive system is AFU by all the years of medicines of the racetrack.

That's just cruel of you to say.
NIATROSS

« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2010, 12:02:04 PM »

The Zientologist response to this post is incredible. It was a POSITIVE story about Z, but they're still going on like a pack of angry baboons.   

Interesting comment from a guy who claims to have all these same people on ignore.

How Pathetic !
sporthorse

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2010, 06:25:06 PM »

horse
Can BTW take another year of all the talkin smack and belittleing anyone who gives another opinion other than total worship for Z?
I ,for one, thoroughly enjoy AMs post. I have a tremendous respect for her knowledge and information. Not to mention her awesome sense of humor which is second to none.
If everyone wants to act like a bunch of sawed off runts and get offended when anything is posted giving an opposing view perhaps I will start posting all the anti-Z propaganda too.
Its ridiculous and very narrow minded.....and not to mention ooooh sooooo boring screwy
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 06:35:36 PM by sporthorse » Report to moderator   Logged
pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2010, 06:31:20 PM »

Sanity at last.  Go Sporthorse!
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2010, 08:17:24 PM »

Hey Mare what the hell sister that is why God made women to throw a some trash back at all these men that pained their mothers at birth.
I miss You Girl and I still luvs you.

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Cablacinasian

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2010, 08:20:26 PM »

thumbs up
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2010, 08:24:21 PM »

thumbs up
Mare he thinks it means a lot of women tramping on him.
their are a lot of tramps at race track they are called track hoards.

Cablacinasian

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2010, 08:24:51 PM »

Mare he thinks it means a lot of women tramping on him.
their are a lot of tramps at race track they are called track hoards.

thumbs up
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2010, 08:29:26 PM »

thumbs up
Jesus H I cant believe it bare ass knows about tramps at a track I am thinking he is a track hoard.

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2010, 08:48:14 PM »

thumbs up

Look out for those track hoards IRB. They never throw a thing away.
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2010, 11:51:17 AM »

I'd only want to her race in 2011 if it was more ambitious......another year of the santa margarita, vanity, hirsh, ladies secret.....b-0-r-i-n-g.......esp since BL and havre de grace would most likely be shipping all over the country to race in richer pursed gr 1's......but, she'll be 7..and she's earned her retirement....if they don't want to breed her....ride her!

Maybe they should ran a ambitious campaign like Rachel's 2010, no?  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: