Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 20, 2014, 08:13:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: another purse drop  (Read 3881 times)
Dan Nance

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2005, 11:44:44 AM »

I say old TC
Just finished a lunch of some godawful sandwich made at the mess onsite.
I am now in Wales.
Two more days then back home where I may respond in a more orderly fashion.
Tis just past one here old boy.
Saw a Ladbroke betting shop the other day and last night watched some greyhounds on Skyvision.
Looks as if nothing has changed on the forum.
Morgan continues to win and Nance continues to whine.
Cheers old boy!

Now why would you be in London Tom? I hope you're not involved in another insurance scam.
Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2005, 12:04:04 PM »

Hello Nance!

There you go again talking out of both sides of your mouth.
I thought the moderator confirmed for you that my posts were coming from London England this week. (Although she shouldn't do things like that)
You posted that yourrself.
Now it's back to calling me Wendt again.
Which one is it.
Do you need to call everyone Wendt because the idea that more than one person out here disagrees with causes you indigestion?
Or is it hard for you to discuss and sometimes argue issues with more than one person?
That must make your poor brain very tired.
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2005, 12:05:13 PM »

" IT'S A BEAUTIFUL THING ISN'T IT LADDIE " ?

You can blame the IRB and managment for ruining the game not the horseman. What can the horseman do when they are dealing with some of the most corrupt people in the country. Nothing !!!!

They can sit back as they have been doing and just watch the game go down the tubes at the hands of the IRB and the gestapo. 

I know, the poor horsemen, never done anything wrong. Never scammed anybody out of any money. Never stiffed any horses, or juiced any of them up. The horsemen are the perfect angels. My heart goes out to them.
Richard Breth

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2005, 01:39:50 PM »

I know, the poor horsemen, never done anything wrong. Never scammed anybody out of any money. Never stiffed any horses, or juiced any of them up. The horsemen are the perfect angels. My heart goes out to them.

Nearly no horsemen ever did a thing to ruin integrity of harness racing or public confidence. Posts to this forum tell you. It was all set ups by gestapo. Only successful horsemen drivers owners that make bitter has been posters posters jealous. They really did it. Probably at direction of gestapo.

"Learn to read the forum, laddie!"
TC

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2005, 02:18:07 PM »

Nearly no horsemen ever did a thing to ruin integrity of harness racing or public confidence. Posts to this forum tell you. It was all set ups by gestapo. Only successful horsemen drivers owners that make bitter has been posters posters jealous. They really did it. Probably at direction of gestapo.

"Learn to read the forum, laddie!"
A point of order if I may, but do potential bad apples (like chronic abusers) spoil the confideance for everyone ?  Not me or I'd just follow other tracks.  The big difference is that of the few persons in track ownership/ management, how many are perceived to be corrupt.  IMO, a greatly higher percentage when you're talking about the Gestapo.  TC   P.S. 37-43 days are better than none.  Until then,  enjoy racing for surplus Vegemite sandwiches Stamper got from Meale along with his last batch of NZ stock.  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2005, 02:27:37 PM »

Hello Nance!

There you go again talking out of both sides of your mouth.
I thought the moderator confirmed for you that my posts were coming from London England this week. (Although she shouldn't do things like that)
You posted that yourrself.
Now it's back to calling me Wendt again.
Which one is it.
Do you need to call everyone Wendt because the idea that more than one person out here disagrees with causes you indigestion?
Or is it hard for you to discuss and sometimes argue issues with more than one person?
That must make your poor brain very tired.

Yeah, and when I asked her to confirm that Wendt was in Harvard or in the states to put the Burton/Wendt thing to rest she couldn't. Also, how can she know where e-mails are coming from? It's the World Wide Web isn't it? I believe you're Wendt and also that Wendt may be other "ghost posters ". Prove me wrong.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2005, 02:53:10 PM »

Yeah, and when I asked her to confirm that Wendt was in Harvard or in the states to put the Burton/Wendt thing to rest she couldn't. Also, how can she know where e-mails are coming from? It's the World Wide Web isn't it? I believe you're Wendt and also that Wendt may be other "ghost posters ". Prove me wrong.

Dan;

Watch out as Tom has the trolls out in full-force today. Now Richard Breth is on here too posting about his usual bullshit and contradicting everything I post. He has backed off on harassing you this week, but remember when we talked last week, you were right, he is headed back in my direction now that you are starting to put the puzzle together. Dan you know these trolls like the back of your hand. Keep up the good work and enjoy Sunny Las Vegas!

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life)

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2005, 02:25:44 PM »

JD,

I went over this Wendt thing with you?
Now you still stick like glue to Nance no matter how stupid he sounds.
Show some common sense.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: