Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 29, 2014, 02:50:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: another purse drop  (Read 3921 times)
eggiewon

Ignore
« on: November 07, 2005, 06:06:48 PM »

I see there is no  ICF open it is now a w/o going for a big 12.5 .  And the nw 5000 that has been wrote for 75 years is now a nw of 4000 with a 1200 purse drop now goes for 6000  and what happened to the 50 to 60 claimer havnt seen it for a while now your forced to drop your good horses at maywood all the way down to 30  oh wait you can go in for 35 if you want the 8 hole

Rick Dane
Report to moderator   Logged
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 06:14:59 PM »

Dane....if you dont like it.....the big m is waiting for you.....
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 02:38:47 AM »

The handle has been up at Balmoral in the last week so why aren't the purses.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 04:29:47 AM »

Hello Dane!

A few weeks back you were asked about juicing your horses when you drove in order to cash a prce. This showed the inconsistency of your horses performances vs. a Rucker.
How about an answer?
eggiewon

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2005, 05:26:58 AM »

hey troll and all other trolls ask me all the Huh? you want you will get your answers when you grow some balls and post your real name until then dont waste your time trying to get a rise out of me .

Rick Dane
burton

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2005, 08:11:30 AM »

Hello Dane!

I guess you've answered my question as to why Rucker's horse race more consistently week to week compared with your form reversals.
Which one of you is ripping off the public?
Don't need to answer that one.
It's you.
Dan Nance

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2005, 11:13:16 AM »

hey troll and all other trolls ask me all the Huh? you want you will get your answers when you grow some balls and post your real name until then dont waste your time trying to get a rise out of me .

Rick Dane

Rick, don't bother talking to Burton. He's trying to make people believe he's not Tom Wendt. Wendt would never say anything bad about you. By bashing you using the name Burton, Wendt thinks he'll make people believe that he's not Burton. Get it? You see, Wendt's not the same guy he was before the insurance fraud scandle broke news. Now Wendt is bitter and hates some people so he's talking trash and telling lies every chance he gets. Burton/Wendt backed off on TC because he knows that TC knows he's Wendt. 
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 12:43:11 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2005, 02:05:13 PM »

Rick, don't bother talking to Burton. He's trying to make people believe he's not Tom Wendt. Wendt would never say anything bad about you. By bashing you using the name Burton, Wendt thinks he'll make people believe that he's not Burton. Get it? You see, Wendt's not the same guy he was before the insurance fraud scandle broke news. Now Wendt is bitter and hates some people so he's talking trash and telling lies every chance he gets. Burton/Wendt backed off on TC because he knows that TC knows he's Wendt. 

Dan:

I have to give it to you. You just pointed me in the right direction. By the way, where has Richard Breth been hiding, I am afraid to ask! Let's see, it is 2:05 in the afternoon, how long do you guys think before he answers me with some negitive comment bashing me or the Nances?

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2005, 06:21:39 PM »

Dan:

I have to give it to you. You just pointed me in the right direction. By the way, where has Richard Breth been hiding, I am afraid to ask! Let's see, it is 2:05 in the afternoon, how long do you guys think before he answers me with some negitive comment bashing me or the Nances?

Joe
        How would Janine know if a post is coming from London? Where is Edward? ......in London with Tom cutting up the money from the pick 6 hit? Why isn't Edward posting? Why can't anyone locate Tom in the US.

It's all bullshit Joe. Including Richard Breth AKA Annie or Tom's brother. 
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2005, 06:36:24 PM »

Dan - sometimes the shit you put out here amazes me.....it's too bad because you're obviously somewhat knowledgeable about the game.....you ruin your own credibility with all your bullshit.
Joe B
I'll respond for you to save you some time.....
Joe B.....troll ....sell some insurance policies.....are you in London with Tom too?  or are you Tom himself.....all you want to do is bash Scott , me and Joe D.  Learn the game laddie....you use all the same words Tom used to use....you must be him.....janine - where is Tom?  where is Burton?
Where is Richard Breth?  Go post on the other website where there's only 4 posts a day now.
Tell your buddies Doc and the Johnstons that we'll be back racing next summer.....tell them to get the stalls ready.....troll...GOOF.....

Dan - hope I saved you some time.....Thx  Joe B.

And I'll respond for your brother too....Joe B - I'm still waiting for my apology about the Home Depot stuff....Well Scott, I know now it would be impossible for you to have been involved..that crew is a bit too intelligent for you to have been a member....sorry for the accusation buddy.
Dan Nance

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2005, 06:48:12 PM »

I understand Joe B. is posting from Dover. Now how would anyone know where someone is posting from if it's considered the World Wide Web?

Does anyone know where Osama posts from? I want to find him and split his head wide open with a baseball bat.
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2005, 06:53:01 PM »

no, tonight Joe B is posting from Melrose park
Dan Nance

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2005, 07:16:47 PM »

no, tonight Joe B is posting from Melrose park

Oh, Melrose Park !! Wonderful place. Tell me, does North Ave. look like little Mexico yet? Are there Mexican stores and signs up and down the street? Is " SLICKER SAMS " now a Mexican taco stand? How about the " COME BACK INN " what is it now a Mexican cleaners?
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2005, 07:30:27 PM »

just work here Dan....and maybe you should keep your racist comments to yourself.....Joe b
Dan Nance

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2005, 07:40:29 PM »

just work here Dan....and maybe you should keep your racist comments to yourself.....Joe b

I have nothing against Mexicans as long as they are legal. About 60% aren't. Do you think they give a shit about Americans? Hell no, they would stab you with their blades or shoot you as soon as look at you. Get with the program laddie and look around whats happening to this country.

P.S.
     Did you hear about Las Vegas Mayor Goodman's comment about chopping off the thumbs of graffiti writers? I love it. Only thing is they should chop off their entire hand.

*** all the scum in this world.
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2005, 07:46:07 PM »

Dan - sometimes the shit you put out here amazes me...it's too bad because you're obviously somewhat knowledgeable about the game....you ruin your own credibility with all the bullshit.....
Dan Nance

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2005, 07:49:35 PM »

Dan - sometimes the shit you put out here amazes me...it's too bad because you're obviously somewhat knowledgeable about the game....you ruin your own credibility with all the bullshit.....

F*em all !!!!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 10:00:32 PM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged
darth vader

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2005, 07:55:10 PM »

well it sounds like rick is  as about as honest as tom w  .  tom where are you  Huh? rick do you think you should be  allowed to  ever race again  after cheating the public Huh i guess both  you and tw should run for public office... you guys  should  fit right in
Armonsol

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2005, 12:03:50 AM »

The comments on this site are amazing.  Very entertaining.  The fact is:  purses at Bal and May are the lowest they have ever been.  The quality horses are going where they can race for what they are worth.  The best driver, possibly crooked, has left for Dover.  Standardbred racing in Illinois is in dire straits.  Everyone know it.  Yet nothing is being done constructively to save it. 
Oh yeah, the announcers are just awful.

What a nightmare!!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2005, 12:12:17 AM »

The comments on this site are amazing.  Very entertaining.  The fact is:  purses at Bal and May are the lowest they have ever been.  The quality horses are going where they can race for what they are worth.  The best driver, possibly crooked, has left for Dover.  Standardbred racing in Illinois is in dire straits.  Everyone know it.  Yet nothing is being done constructively to save it. 
Oh yeah, the announcers are just awful.

What a nightmare!!!!

" IT'S A BEAUTIFUL THING ISN'T IT LADDIE " ?

You can blame the IRB and managment for ruining the game not the horseman. What can the horseman do when they are dealing with some of the most corrupt people in the country. Nothing !!!!

They can sit back as they have been doing and just watch the game go down the tubes at the hands of the IRB and the gestapo. 
burton

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2005, 05:55:15 AM »

Cheerio from London Nance old boy!
I can smell your stinking posts all the way here.
You really are full of BS.
By the way, is it okay to be full of bs and a racist on this site.
I guess so, just looka t Nance's posts.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2005, 06:57:57 AM »

Cheerio from London Nance old boy!
I can smell your stinking posts all the way here.
You really are full of BS.
By the way, is it okay to be full of bs and a racist on this site.
I guess so, just looka t Nance's posts.
...from 'Stalag 17'...OK Pricesinger or Pricehoffer, if it's 6:55 in Chicago, what time is it in London ?"  Think fast !  LOL burton, if you're there on an economic mission, lesson #1...it's very expensive to live there, no ?  Don't throw you "mac" in the "dustbin" or you'll be in "Rubble"...(trouble).  If you're gonna bust chops, do it in "Limey-ese" - LOL.  Have a good trip.  TC
burton

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2005, 07:06:22 AM »

I say old TC
Just finished a lunch of some godawful sandwich made at the mess onsite.
I am now in Wales.
Two more days then back home where I may respond in a more orderly fashion.
Tis just past one here old boy.
Saw a Ladbroke betting shop the other day and last night watched some greyhounds on Skyvision.
Looks as if nothing has changed on the forum.
Morgan continues to win and Nance continues to whine.
Cheers old boy!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2005, 07:13:54 AM »

I say old TC
Just finished a lunch of some godawful sandwich made at the mess onsite.
I am now in Wales.
Two more days then back home where I may respond in a more orderly fashion.
Tis just past one here old boy.
Saw a Ladbroke betting shop the other day and last night watched some greyhounds on Skyvision.
Looks as if nothing has changed on the forum.
Morgan continues to win and Nance continues to whine.
Cheers old boy!

...watched but didn't bet a bob or two ?  C'mon, where's your wagering spirit, man ?  LOL TC
burton

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2005, 07:24:33 AM »

Twas at the end of a long day.
I'm am gearing up for Harrold Park in Sydney in February or March.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: