Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 30, 2014, 11:22:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Classic now Gio's preferred target  (Read 2191 times)
Edwarren

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2010, 04:18:30 PM »

No, when you win they write you the winners check.  Anytime you win a race it's an accomplishment as a million things can wrong in the preparation for and the running of the race.

So you say it doesn't matter who beats you when you run fourth.  OoooKay.

Why don't you criticize who Goldnikova didn't beat?  Total phony you are.

Phony.  mmm.   You and I lock horns here, but there's no need for that.  I don't know a fooking thing about Goldikova.  that's why.  I hear she is good but that's all.  I don't give a damn about her or the races she's run.  I simply don't care.  That's why.

I also wonder what makes you say Zenyatta should run here or run there.  You don't pay the bills on her and the people who do have been a perfect 19 for 19.  Tell me what they have done wrong.

I dn't say she should be run here or there.  When do I say that.  I only complain about the weight she's been allowed to carry.

This should be some answer if you answer it.

Are you kiddin me?  You're not a challenge.

For the record I'm thinking Zenyatta loses next Saturday...just a feeling.  I certainly will not be betting her as I don't think she offers reasonable value.

Let's be polite.  What price would you bet her?

Report to moderator   Logged
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2010, 04:18:49 PM »

What fluster?  You made a statement and I asked how you arrived at the conclusion.

i looked at the list..... maroon

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
SandyLoam

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2010, 04:21:51 PM »

I also wonder what makes you say Zenyatta should run here or run there.  You don't pay the bills on her and the people who do have been a perfect 19 for 19.  Tell me what they have done wrong.

They have done nothing wrong for the horse or for themselves. It is us, the fans, who miss out when the best don't run against each other and at different venues. But that's the way it always is. And a pipe dream these days.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2010, 04:24:37 PM »

So you say it doesn't matter who beats you when you run fourth.  OoooKay.

No, how does it?  I'm talking money.  When they write you the fourth place check they don't withhold a certain amount because you got beat by lesser horses.  What's wrong with you???
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2010, 04:26:15 PM »

Phony.  mmm.   You and I lock horns here, but there's no need for that.  I don't know a fooking thing about Goldikova.  that's why.  I hear she is good but that's all.  I don't give a damn about her or the races she's run.  I simply don't care.  That's why.

Sure there is.  You call out one horse for not doing something yet you don't hold the horse YOU consider the greatest to the same standard.  If it's not a phony it's a double standard...take your pick.

Again to me they are both great athletes....it's a shame you don't see that as horses like these two don't come around very often.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2010, 04:27:43 PM »

Are you kiddin me?  You're not a challenge.

Yea...ok.  You cried about your post being edited and then accused me of complaining to Janine.  Of course that didn't happen and you found that out.

If it's no challenge don't respond, but you do respond...I like it.
Edwarren

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2010, 04:28:55 PM »

No, how does it?  I'm talking money.  When they write you the fourth place check they don't withhold a certain amount because you got beat by lesser horses.  What's wrong with you???

Forget about it.  If you're discussing Z,  She's not even a leading money winner.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2010, 04:31:11 PM »

Let's be polite.  What price would you bet her?

Good question.  I'm a very small bettor.  $10 - $15 a race is my max.  I'm just not a huge gambler.

It depends who runs against her too.  Who knows what could happen, one or all of the other big three could scratch, the track could be sloppy, speed could be holding at an amazing rate....but I never like to take less than 2-1 on any horse and I always try to beat an odds on horse as the reward is usually greater than normal if you do.

I'd say 2-1...5-2 range.  My thinking is you might get that price or higher on Blame who has also had a great season and loves this track but using that logic you may get higher then 7-2 on LAL and Quality Road.

To me those three offer far more value.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2010, 04:32:11 PM »

i looked at the list..... maroon

Who made the list Oscar Shindler???

Very tough to compare horses from different surfaces and continents.  I say they are both great athletes.  Do you?
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2010, 04:35:09 PM »

Forget about it.  If you're discussing Z,  She's not even a leading money winner.

You've changed the argument three times already.  Try to tell us what the hell you're talking about.

I've yet to see a racetrack not issue a purse check based on who you have beat or who beat you.  I'm guessing you have but your logic is tough to decipher.

As for Zenyatta, how many $60,000 investments have you made that have generated $6 million in revenue???  I'm guessing none.  That's not including her value as a broodmare either.

The people made a great buy, anyone who can't see that is blind or biased or both.
Edwarren

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2010, 04:38:01 PM »

Sure there is.  You call out one horse for not doing something yet you don't hold the horse YOU consider the greatest to the same standard.  If it's not a phony it's a double standard...take your pick.

Again to me they are both great athletes....it's a shame you don't see that as horses like these two don't come around very often.

Are you crazy?  Which horse do I consider the greatest?  You brought up Goldikova, I know very little about her.  I don't give a damn about her or the races shes won. You've got me confused with somone else.  

Sure there is.  You call out one horse for not doing something yet you don't hold the horse YOU consider the greatest to the same standard.  If it's not a phony it's a double standard...take your pick.

Who must follow GOldikova to enjoy racing?  Me.  There are plenty of good horses and good races to enjoy.  You must be crazy.

Edwarren

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2010, 04:42:46 PM »

You've changed the argument three times already.  Try to tell us what the hell you're talking about.

I've yet to see a racetrack not issue a purse check based on who you have beat or who beat you.  I'm guessing you have but your logic is tough to decipher.

If you're talking about Zenyatta, forget it. She's not even on the list of leading money winners so far this year. 

As for Zenyatta, how many $60,000 investments have you made that have generated $6 million in revenue???  I'm guessing none.  That's not including her value as a broodmare either.

The people made a great buy, anyone who can't see that is blind or biased or both.

What the heck has what you just wrote have to do with me?  Please show me when and where I ever said she's a bad investment. 
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2010, 05:21:16 PM »

They have done nothing wrong for the horse or for themselves. It is us, the fans, who miss out when the best don't run against each other and at different venues. But that's the way it always is. And a pipe dream these days.

well said, SL......

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2010, 05:37:01 PM »

he ain't beating goldikova either, pal....who btw, IS listed as the best horse in the WORLD......

Here are the current top 10 in the World! Goldi isn't there.

http://www.horseracingintfed.com/home.asp?lang=e

http://www.horseracingintfed.com/resources/2010Rankings/2010_1007_WTR.asp

So where is she listed as the best besides Clockers post? laughing guy
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 05:42:48 PM by mel4600 » Report to moderator   Logged
pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2010, 07:05:05 PM »

Glad you didn't close this with a  laughing guy  or a LMFAO!!!.

What is a wet Tomlinson?

Ed... Are you just joking or do I finally have an answer instead of a question?
Edwarren

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2010, 07:06:55 PM »

Ed... Are you just joking or do I finally have an answer instead of a question?

Pam, I sure would love to know, honestly. 
Edwarren

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2010, 07:19:29 PM »

Here are the current top 10 in the World! Goldi isn't there.

http://www.horseracingintfed.com/home.asp?lang=e

http://www.horseracingintfed.com/resources/2010Rankings/2010_1007_WTR.asp

So where is she listed as the best besides Clockers post? laughing guy

Stars, I saw a ranking for her at the.. International Federation of Horseracing Authorities Website.  It's a French website, I think.  Have you visited there?  There is an icon of a
little rolling around laughing smiley like this one  laughing guy  but it has a foot in its mouf.  You never fail to keep us in stitches with your insanity, Mel.  Thanks.
pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2010, 07:33:11 PM »

Pam, I sure would love to know, honestly. 

But Ed... You know what a Tomlinson is, right?  Underneath the one for an offtrack, it says... WET.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2010, 07:36:06 PM »

When you talk about fans missing out that is true in ALL sports these days.  The fans are taken for granted...you are right on the money there.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2010, 07:38:14 PM »

If you're talking about Zenyatta, forget it. She's not even on the list of leading money winners so far this year. 

What the heck has what you just wrote have to do with me?  Please show me when and where I ever said she's a bad investment. 

I didn't say you said it was a bad investment.  YOU brought up about the checks....you can't even keep your arguments straight.

I never said anything about a money list.
thoroughbred

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2010, 07:56:23 PM »

I didn't say you said it was a bad investment.  YOU brought up about the checks....you can't even keep your arguments straight.

I never said anything about a money list.

OTB, it is well established that Edwarren is not worth bothering with. Don't waste any time with him. He is nothing more than a clockerterry bush cookie.
Edwarren

« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2010, 08:06:09 PM »

O brother !  Get a room, you two.   poor baby
Edwarren

« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2010, 08:08:44 PM »

But Ed... You know what a Tomlinson is, right?  Underneath the one for an offtrack, it says... WET.

Sorry Pam, never saw that.  A  WET Tomlinson.  hmm..  In the form.  Well, I do not ever read the Form.  That must be why.  What is a Tomlinson?
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2010, 08:08:57 PM »

Stars, I saw a ranking for her at the.. International Federation of Horseracing Authorities Website.  It's a French website, I think.  Have you visited there?  There is an icon of a
little rolling around laughing smiley like this one  laughing guy  but it has a foot in its mouf.  You never fail to keep us in stitches with your insanity, Mel.  Thanks.

Eddie boy, I still see you are the Classical Dumb ***! laughing guy
Edwarren

« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2010, 08:15:38 PM »

Eddie boy, I still see you are the Classical Dumb ***!  laughing guy

That's your reflection in your monitor, Starsky, er Shorty, what about that Goldikova ranking you're breaking a sweat over?  Have you found it  yet? 
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: