Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 03, 2014, 02:15:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is homestretch with morrill info  (Read 1650 times)
oscar r

« on: October 28, 2010, 02:10:32 AM »

Homes,tell us the status of jimbo and the red mile incident and since your in the loop give us details
Report to moderator   Logged
Homestretch

Harness Racing is "King" Of All Sports

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 03:51:17 AM »

Sorry, can't say to much at this time !!
It will be out there in a couple of weeks, and you'll be very surprised at the details !!
And it's a whole different story then what you've heard.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 09:48:29 AM by Homestretch » Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 06:53:46 AM »

Sorry, can't say to much at this time !!
It will be out there in a couple of weeks, and you'll be very surprised at the details !!
And it's a whole different story then wha you've heard.

THANKS JOHN!
IKNEW NOT TO BELIEVE JUCIE JUNKIES STOY ABOUT THE BETTY FORD CLINIC
OldGreyMare

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 07:07:49 AM »

In a couple weeks? Here's hoping everyone will have forgotten about it by then?...
  Waiting on toxicology tests?  Maybe someone slipped a mickey into his drink?  I know! One of the local bimbos was looking to molest him, maybe impregnate herself by him.  Those dirty rotten ***!  It's all some woman's fault!!

Check out my Facebook Page:  Flo Browne Horsemanship Training
Vernon Bettor

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 10:16:50 AM »

In a couple weeks? Here's hoping everyone will have forgotten about it by then?...
  Waiting on toxicology tests?  Maybe someone slipped a mickey into his drink?  I know! One of the local bimbos was looking to molest him, maybe impregnate herself by him.  Those dirty rotten ***!  It's all some woman's fault!!
they were in Kentucky.. did she have teeth?
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2010, 11:58:14 AM »

THANKS JOHN!
IKNEW NOT TO BELIEVE JUCIE JUNKIES STOY ABOUT THE BETTY FORD CLINIC

Loser...I asked a question, I did not imply anything.   Keep up the great workin reading comprehension, you a loser.
TKs Skipper

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2010, 05:33:22 PM »

An exoneration of this situation wont change the fact hes the most over rated driver in the sport, will it?
Homestretch

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2010, 06:37:18 PM »

An exoneration of this situation wont change the fact hes the most over rated driver in the sport, will it?
Overated ??
Number 11 on the year in earnings with almost 7 million, and 20% to 40% fewer drives then most !!
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2010, 06:40:38 PM »

Overated ??
Number 11 on the year in earnings with almost 7 million, and 20% to 40% fewer drives then most !!

thumbs up
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2010, 06:42:08 PM »

Overated ??

HE HAS TALENT BUT HE NEEDS TO GET IN FRONT OF THIS LEXINGTON THING.   ITS A BLACK EYE.   I WENT OVER TO PPK FOR COFFEE, PROGRAMS, AND TO GET RUBBED BY ONE OF THE GIRLS IN THE POCKER ROOM.   JIMMY MORILL JR WAS THE TALK OF THE JOINT.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2010, 06:49:58 PM »

Loser...I asked a question, I did not imply anything.   Keep up the great workin reading comprehension, you a loser.
GREAT RESPONSE
burton

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2010, 06:50:54 PM »

HE HAS TALENT BUT HE NEEDS TO GET IN FRONT OF THIS LEXINGTON THING.   ITS A BLACK EYE.   I WENT OVER TO PPK FOR COFFEE, PROGRAMS, AND TO GET RUBBED BY ONE OF THE GIRLS IN THE POCKER ROOM.   JIMMY MORILL JR WAS THE TALK OF THE JOINT.
ANOTHER UNSUBSTANTIATED RUMOUR
Vernon Bettor

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2010, 06:52:17 PM »

really, since when do they have asian massage chicks at PPk
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2010, 06:53:41 PM »

really, since when do they have asian massage chicks at PPk

THEY ARE ALL AMERICAN HOTTIES.
TKs Skipper

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2010, 07:02:00 PM »

Overated ??

I dont give a crap about how much he makes. theres plenty of average drivers out there who make a ton of cash.

he was a total stiff when he was a meds regular. screwed up more races than id like to remember.

now, he beats up on diluted driving colonies with standouts in most races and it seems everyone thinks hes all-world and is right there with the best.

in my mind, right now, hes the most over-rated driver i can ever remember
burton

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2010, 07:05:05 PM »

I dont give a crap about how much he makes. theres plenty of average drivers out there who make a ton of cash.

he was a total stiff when he was a meds regular. screwed up more races than id like to remember.

now, he beats up on diluted driving colonies with standouts in most races and it seems everyone thinks hes all-world and is right there with the best.

YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT MANY OF THESE POSTERS FOLLOW NICKEL AND DIME RACING IN SMALL TOWNS WHERE SECOND RATES LIKE MORRILL LOOK LIKE CHAMPIONS WINNING ONE $1500 PURSE AFTER ANOTHER
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2010, 07:05:54 PM »

THEY ARE ALL AMERICAN HOTTIES.
thumbs up
Homestretch

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2010, 07:10:20 PM »

Leading driver again for the 4th year in a row in the NYSS
Homestretch

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2010, 07:14:52 PM »

I have heard dozens of rumors in the last few days about this event from people who were not there !
None of which are true.
Just like Woodstock !!
There are now 10 million fans who claim to heve been there !!
I'm sure most of us also attended !!
Vernon Bettor

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2010, 07:17:56 PM »

YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT MANY OF THESE POSTERS FOLLOW NICKEL AND DIME RACING IN SMALL TOWNS WHERE SECOND RATES LIKE MORRILL LOOK LIKE CHAMPIONS WINNING ONE $1500 PURSE AFTER ANOTHER
I'm thinking that before the midwest chimes in and tries to insult racing in the east, they should probably sit back, think about it for a second and remember that Chicago's purse structure is lower than every single commercial race track in the east outside of the state of Maine and that the quality of the drivers and horses reflect that.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2010, 07:20:35 PM »

I have heard dozens of rumors in the last few days about this event from people who were not there !
None of which are true.
Just like Woodstock !!

JOHN I RESPECT THAT THERE IS 2 SIDES TO EVERY STORY AND SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE LIES THE TRUTH.  ALL WE HAVE TO GO BY IS THE OFFICIAL REPORTS FROM THE JUDGES DEEMED THE HIGHER POWER IN THERE RESPECTIVE STATES.   BOTH KY AND PA HAVE MADE STATEMENTS.  IF YOU HAVE SOME INFO THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THESE OFFICIALS ARE REPORTING PLEASE SHARE IT.
TKs Skipper

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2010, 07:23:23 PM »

Leading driver again for the 4th year in a row in the NYSS

is that supposed to be impressive? wow, wally hennessey had that distinction for decades..enough said

seriously, does anyone remember Morrill as a meds regular? heres how he won 85% of the time..he sat way back, the speed went nuts up front and he passed 9 totally spent horses.

when he didnt drive that way, he was a total trainwreck, screwing up races left and right with just amateur-hour drives. i guess im the only one that remembers that far back
burton

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2010, 07:25:42 PM »

None of which are true.
Just like Woodstock !!

I THINK JUICE HAS BEEN AT EVERY FIXED RACE, DRUGGING AND BACKSTRETCH BRAWL IN AMERICA
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2010, 07:26:49 PM »

JOHN I RESPECT THAT THERE IS 2 SIDES TO EVERY STORY AND SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE LIES THE TRUTH.  ALL WE HAVE TO GO BY IS THE OFFICIAL REPORTS FROM THE JUDGES DEEMED THE HIGHER POWER IN THERE RESPECTIVE STATES.   BOTH KY AND PA HAVE MADE STATEMENTS.  IF YOU HAVE SOME INFO THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THESE OFFICIALS ARE REPORTING PLEASE SHARE IT.
THATS WHATS WRONG WITH USTA ,THEY WANNA SWEEP EVERYTHING
Homestretch

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2010, 07:28:38 PM »

is that supposed to be impressive? wow, wally hennessey had that distinction for decades..enough said

seriously, does anyone remember Morrill as a meds regular? heres how he won 85% of the time..he sat way back, the speed went nuts up front and he passed 9 totally spent horses.

when he didnt drive that way, he was a total trainwreck, screwing up races left and right with just amateur-hour drives. i guess im the only one that remembers that far back
How many years ago was that ??
Check out his record in the last 5 years, and if that's not good enough for you, so be it !!
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: