Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 06:11:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: oosting/robinson  (Read 4895 times)
casemania

« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2006, 02:22:35 PM »

no not case 12k! that guy only cared about bashing the gm of nfld and greg grismore and thats it!!
Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2006, 02:48:53 PM »

TC this is not a slam on you but wasn't it you who started using different DISMISSED phrasings in threads months ago?  I haven't reviewed the real old posts yet but I do remember a poster or two using DISMISSED a lot when we were going back and forth with Joe.  It could be that it was aimed toward you and Joe but I do remember it being used a lot.  I have some of the old format threads printed out and I will review them and expose casemania.

There is absolutely no doubt that Casemania is a fraud!  Whether he has posted under Ruckerfan,Limogirl or someother troll names the writing style is the same.  Casemania is a bustout loser that if it weren't for signing other gamblers IRS tickets,  he couldn't get within 10 feet of a winning ticket.  You can catch him trailing Robinson in the grandstand begging for change.  He has to get off the computer now because the library is closing.
Swoodall, I really don't think it was me.  I think someone was going back and forth with Joe about his law studies and may have ended their slams with that saying.  I think we've exposed Mr. Casemania as a "local" rather than an interested New Jersey resident.  I try not to pay attention to too many newbies with agendas coming right out of the box and stumbling over their "stories".  Anyway, maybe you can kick him right in his case when you annex the National Handicapping Challenge Finals at the Big M coming up.  Good Luck and we'll all be rooting for you.   trotter  TC
casemania

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2006, 03:16:07 PM »

you hillbillies and your cospiracy theories are comical at best!! never been out there in the mountains where you are from;never going!! if you excuse me i have to go handicap tonites meds card!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2006, 03:24:47 PM »

you hillbillies and your cospiracy theories are comical at best!! never been out there in the mountains where you are from;never going!! if you excuse me i have to go handicap tonites meds card!!

Yeah, you go ahead and do that because nobody wants to listen to your dumb shit anyway.
off stride

« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2006, 03:25:37 PM »

if you excuse me i have to go handicap tonites meds card!!

key word being... 'meds'...
TC

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2006, 03:33:30 PM »

Mountains ?  It's as flat as a Newark crack 'ho here.  Don't forget to pencil in John Drew as a layup tonight at the Big M.  Cut Loose Hamover was sick (for the umpteenth time) and his heat came up tougher.  He also tried to steal a Coke from a guy standing near the fence, he drifted out so far.  You are excused.   trotter  TC
Petro

« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2006, 03:36:32 PM »

Not much talk today about JOHN DREW!!!!   

Hopefully he will resume his winning ways tonight!!!!!

It he comes off the pace tonight, we might see a 150 mile!!!!!

Wish us luck TROTTER!!!
casemania

« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2006, 05:04:47 PM »

hey t.c.!! i got news for you cut loose hanover aint worth feeding!!! and btw, *** is looking to ,indeed, cut him loose!!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2006, 05:23:33 PM »

hey t.c.!! i got news for you cut loose hanover aint worth feeding!!! and btw, *** is looking to ,indeed, cut him loose!!!
Careful...or you'll have maggie the dig all over you.  LOL.  I sense that big breakdown in that overpriced $125 K  rat anytime soon, fullfilling my prophecy a month or so late.   trotter  Tc
swoodall

« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2006, 02:20:35 AM »

casemania

If you bet the horses from the trainers you brag about on here then why do you need a program?  You don't need a program to bet a chalk.  Tell me which Ledfraud or A.Robinson horse you have cashed big on in the last month.  I don't remember any of the horses they won with paying over 5/2.  Lucky for you they don't charge for the paper the ticket is printed on or you wouldn't have any profit!
casemania

« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2006, 03:03:14 PM »

wed night , 9th race ,robinson/oosting off the q 20 bucks! DISMISSED!
ilovecopper

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2006, 06:38:56 PM »

wed night , 9th race ,robinson/oosting off the q 20 bucks! DISMISSED!

Oosting sure made him look bad in his quilfier, But he didn't pay so much. Someone bet him. I wonder who!!!!!!!!!!!1
bettor2belucky

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2006, 07:14:24 PM »

John Drew's got major probs  considering the driving bit was changed and was outdistanced thumbs down

best of luck for a quick recovery

Bettor

"A government big enough to give you everything you want,is a government big enough to take away everything you have."  Thomas Jefferson

"I'm the President I can afford better." Barack Hussein Obama
casemania

« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2006, 08:05:16 PM »

scott rollins-------no pre race mixture-------no post race picture!!!! belee dat!! thumbs down thumbs down
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: