Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 21, 2014, 10:16:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: oosting/robinson  (Read 5088 times)
sulkyman

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2006, 09:12:05 PM »

good ole boy looks pretty stupid using jr.  Wonder why he would use all top drivers and jr.  Must be a pretty good reason to lose money over
Report to moderator   Logged
harness24/7

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2006, 09:13:48 PM »

May be an owners request??
sulkyman

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2006, 09:20:56 PM »

doubt that since other drivers drove dazzling artie last year. 
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2006, 09:34:19 PM »

JR'S YOUNG STILL LEARNING HES A GOOD KID DON'T BOTHER NO BODY LETS NOT START TALK SHIT

I HATE THE BROWN AND WHITE DEVIL
sulkyman

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2006, 09:46:51 PM »

might be a good kid but can't drive a lick. 
silver

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2006, 09:49:46 PM »

robinson goes to st louis to see his wife and kid   can't you read a program
arm and hammer

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2006, 11:38:00 AM »

Just remember.....To know what everybody elseĀ  knows, is to know NOTHING...................Robinson knows how to get along with cheap horses..It really is that simple...No juice. no secret vets, nothing but some good ole duck tape and fingers crossed until they cant run anymore.....His horses run good when any driver( except Hiteman) drives them..Tetrick.Oosting Widger Dave magee...There is nothing to figure out here except a good ole boy knowing what the others have probably forgotten..........
you have got to be kidding me if you dont think hes got the juice.........you are down right retarded
casemania

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2006, 11:41:07 AM »

with all due respect to harness 24/7, you honestly dont believe any of that crap you posted do you??? if you do you either must not bet on horses or if you do.........you must never win betting on the good old boys of the game!!! Huh Huh Huh
swaymi

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2006, 01:25:47 PM »

(harness 24/7) goes bust evryweek..
swoodall

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2006, 01:45:41 PM »

casemania

You are the winner of the National *** of The Year Award!  You continue to slam other members by asking them if they really believe the crap they just posted.  This is comming from someone who hides behind a screen name and asks in the very first post of this thread if Oosting's wife or girlfriend is a vet???  You obviously have seen those two kissing in the winners circle.  Do you know of any female vets with breast implants and who grab the drivers ass as he starts to exit the winners circle??  Does dancing around all giddy behind Oosting and giggling like a school girl at 30 something reflect the behavior of a medical professional with 6-8 years of college??  She's a dancer from a local strip club and Oosting's daughters have mysteriously disappeared from his winning photos.  You seem to be an expert at recognizing other posters crap,  how come you have such a hard time recognizing your own?
talking head

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2006, 04:50:30 PM »

Isn't Oosting stabled at ledfords Farm?
sulkyman

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2006, 11:18:38 PM »

bull**** he goes to st louis to see his wife or isnt that his wife that hes always with
swoodall

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2006, 11:31:39 PM »

sulkyman

Pull the blinders off and learn your Oosting trivia.  Everyone that I know that calls bullshit without having a clue,  usually ends up drunk.  Have you been playing cards with Don Irvine Jr. ?
sulkyman

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2006, 11:37:14 PM »

i was talking about robinson not oosting
swoodall

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2006, 11:49:48 PM »

Sorry about that Sulkyman,  my apologies.

I was told by an eyewitness to Robinson's operation that in the early part of last year he would go home for a few days and leave the horses with no bedding in the stalls just the hard ground to lie down on.  Art Gregory would come in and jog them and then they were left on their own.  Then he caught fire (or found a magic potion) and money started rolling in,  in the latter part of the year.
sulkyman

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2006, 11:59:28 PM »

no need for apologies

guess with enough money he can buy anything like the freaky thing he is always with
casemania

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2006, 10:08:25 AM »

hey mr swoodall, first thing its COMING not COMMING, so whos the *** here?? second of all when i started the post , i asked because i did not know! i live in nj and not chi so i can go only on what i hear!!! what is it a bad thing to ask for clarification on something i am not knowledgeable about?? and please refrain from the name calling sir it is both impolite and disrespectful!! i did not attack you!!
Cullom

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2006, 10:55:36 AM »

Another reason for sticking to cheap horses is when they "croak"  from all the "VET" work it doesn't hurt the owners pocketbooks so bad and they can get another "Cheap" one
swoodall

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2006, 12:01:36 PM »

Casemania

So your bark is worse than your bite.  161 words in my post and you found one misspelled!  Congratulations!  We now have an English major among us.  Judging the content of your posts that degree must be a work in progress.  If you want to jump in head first into the deep end of the BTW pool be prepared to swim.  The sharks on this end are experienced and KNOWLEDGEABLE posters.  If you want to yap your trap don't turn and cower in a corner.  You telling someone else they are being impolite or disrespectful is being a bit hypocritical !  Ya Think !  You started a thread on the subject and now I know why.  You are their ring leader.  Go ahead and claim ignorance (now there is a stretch),  but you might be better off blaming your mental development growing up on top of a super fund site.
swoodall

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2006, 02:18:49 AM »

casemania

Congratulations!  You have taken over the head pedant position at BTW!!  Now go take a flying f**k at a rolling doughnut!
casemania

« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2006, 10:13:51 AM »

hey mr swoodall, tell the truth you made that post full of big words while you were on break from your job at quick-e mart where you steal generic cigs and airline bottles of jack daniels and you decided to pick up the one dictionary they have been trying to sell for years and read it!! woweee.your a big time scholar and you told me huh?? get lost jethro!!! when you have something pertinent to the subject of harness racing then you can address me until then you better get back to work before your boss comes back and catches you stealing generic cigs and chewing tobacco!! YOUR DISMISSED!! Wink Wink
swoodall

« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2006, 12:03:30 PM »

TC this is not a slam on you but wasn't it you who started using different DISMISSED phrasings in threads months ago?  I haven't reviewed the real old posts yet but I do remember a poster or two using DISMISSED a lot when we were going back and forth with Joe.  It could be that it was aimed toward you and Joe but I do remember it being used a lot.  I have some of the old format threads printed out and I will review them and expose casemania.

There is absolutely no doubt that Casemania is a fraud!  Whether he has posted under Ruckerfan,Limogirl or someother troll names the writing style is the same.  Casemania is a bustout loser that if it weren't for signing other gamblers IRS tickets,  he couldn't get within 10 feet of a winning ticket.  You can catch him trailing Robinson in the grandstand begging for change.  He has to get off the computer now because the library is closing.
casemania

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2006, 12:44:22 PM »

no morons! as a matter of fact you can find all my old work on that piece of crap northfield fans message board if your really interested in my genious and informative ways!!losers!!
off stride

« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2006, 12:49:10 PM »

12 case or case 12, they laffed you out of that place..deleted every post..
Petro

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2006, 12:50:41 PM »

Oosting is stabled next to Ledford!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: