Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 18, 2014, 03:05:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zenyatta is the Joan Rivers of horse racing!  (Read 1491 times)
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2010, 09:06:02 PM »

Hey, I was so tired of handicapping today after three straight days at the track I bet a horse with GA GA in the name.  I think it was Louise a ga ga.  So much for handicapping.  Got it at 21/1!

It was in yukcy Turf Paradise.

Ha! Nice hit.

Now tomorrow you have to look out for one with "Joan" or "Rivers".
Report to moderator   Logged
ZENYATTA

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2010, 09:08:24 PM »

Hey, I was so tired of handicapping today after three straight days at the track I bet a horse with GA GA in the name.  I think it was Louise a ga ga.  So much for handicapping.  Got it at 21/1!

It was in yukcy Turf Paradise.

thumbs up dollar thumbs up dollar thumbs up dollar thumbs up
thoroughbred

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2010, 09:14:07 PM »

Got my first win picture in Illinois at Fairmount!  thumbs up

Fairmount isn't his problem, the crack smoking is. His mind is like scrambled eggs! laughing guy

Right on Mel, yeah I like Fairmount, it's always a good time. There are a lot of racing fans in this corner of the state. Fairmount always has nice crowds and considering the product,that's saying something. Was fortunate enough to get in a couple of win pictures myself this year. Not my horse, a friends.
pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2010, 09:36:42 PM »

Thanks guys,  it was the 4 horse and it wired it.   "It" because I don't know what gender the horse was.   I just got LUCKY!  Ten bucks on the nose.  I usually don't bet that much but I was just ready to go for it.

I know this is redboarding, but I also got a 40/1 in (can't remember if it was Calder or Laurel) but it was a south American track.  I was so happy but I only had $2 on him.  Good enough to make my day.  I have a secret on how to pick horses on those south American tracks but can't put it out here or I will not get odds.  Or do you all get those tracks?
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2010, 09:45:23 PM »

Thanks guys,  it was the 4 horse and it wired it.   "It" because I don't know what gender the horse was.   I just got LUCKY!  Ten bucks on the nose.  I usually don't bet that much but I was just ready to go for it.

I know this is redboarding, but I also got a 40/1 in (can't remember if it was Calder or Laurel) but it was a south American track.  I was so happy but I only had $2 on him.  Good enough to make my day.  I have a secret on how to pick horses on those south American tracks but can't put it out here or I will not get odds.  Or do you all get those tracks?

Um, pammy....calder is in south FLORIDA and laurel is in MARYLAND......maybe it was the hippodrome in mexico?

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2010, 10:53:45 PM »

Um, pammy....calder is in south FLORIDA and laurel is in MARYLAND......maybe it was the hippodrome in mexico?

Thanks to the miracle of simulcast, Laurel morphs into some So American signal late in the day. Argentina or Brazil or something. The MJC picks it up and just tacks it right on to the end of the Laurel simuls.
pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2010, 04:00:30 PM »

That's right.  We get them from Chile and Argentina, (hippodrome, Palermo) and another I can't come up with at the moment.  Laurel and Calder give them to us.  I've got everyone in the room betting them now and finally we are getting a supplement form to use.  Not much info in it though.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2010, 05:32:10 PM »

Calder does it, too? I didn't know that. Thanks.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2010, 10:31:53 PM »

Now, see, right here is where Zenyatta got her little dance:

ZENYATTA

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2010, 07:16:41 AM »

Glad to see Clocker post his going out on the town outfit.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2010, 05:35:06 PM »

No thats him in Drag.

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: