Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 30, 2014, 02:13:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing threads  (Read 1797 times)
islandecho

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2010, 09:19:41 PM »

Oh shut up you fat FU--, stop living of Daddy's $ - You can't wait for him to die, that's why you stress him out so much, wish he could see it- But he pities you, dummy-........ trotter

HAHA LOVE IT!!!   I rest easy knowing that no matter what, you guys proved yourself to be the absolute worst predictors in history...of anything.  400%!!!!!!! No wonder you guys lose betting horses.  I should just bet the opposite of whatever you do!  Tell me a stock you like so I can short the hell out it!!!

Report to moderator   Logged
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2010, 09:20:18 PM »

POOF WHOLE TREADS JUST DISAPPEARED.
Hooked

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2010, 09:24:08 PM »

HAHA LOVE IT!!!   I rest easy knowing that no matter what, you guys proved yourself to be the absolute worst predictors in history...of anything.  400%!!!!!!! No wonder you guys lose betting horses.  I should just bet the opposite of whatever you do!  Tell me a stock you like so I can short the hell out it!!!

SUPER ANGRY REPLY= Touchy subject! Guilty, ECHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... trotter
Hooked

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2010, 09:32:28 PM »

Why do you ignore the fact you f....d up your Dad's hopes in harness racing? You are such a piece of shit, destroy people's lives- including your own- Good luck-....................... trotter trotter trotter
islandecho

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2010, 09:37:59 PM »

Why do you ignore the fact you f....d up your Dad's hopes in harness racing? You are such a piece of shit, destroy people's lives- including your own- Good luck-....................... trotter trotter trotter

I've never trained a horse for my dad in my life.  He owned one horse his entire life, a cheap 2 claimer.  I had nothing to do with the horse.  I finished with about a .450 batting average as a trainer over 18 years.  Ill take that any day of the week.

The really ironic thing about all of this is instead of going crazy and calling me every name in the book last spring, you could have just been quiet, took a grand or two and put it in the stock, and come out with 3 to 4 x your money.  It was just that easy.  But nope.  You wanted to play it the way you did.  How did that work out?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 09:47:07 PM by islandecho » Report to moderator   Logged
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2010, 09:49:09 PM »

Did you beat the shit out of horses? Did you cut them open?Huh
Are you a big man?Huh?
So .45 average did you know all the other crocks with that kind of average cause to bat that high you and we know you have to be a croooooooooooock

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
islandecho

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2010, 10:00:56 PM »

Are you a big man?Huh?
So .45 average did you know all the other crocks with that kind of average cause to bat that high you and we know you have to be a croooooooooooock

Actually no, how would you even come up with something like that??  I never mistreated my horses. Never ever ever.  I treated my horses like my children if I had any.  At one point I didn't take a day off of work for 9 years.  No vacations, nothing.  I loved being around them and didnt trust anyone else to take care of them but me.  Anything they needed to be happy, they got.  One of the big things I always believed in was getting them out in the field/paddock every day.  Cannot tell you how many endless trips I made back and forth taking horses out to the paddock and back.  On the few days they missed going out because of rain or super cold weather, I felt so guilty.  Didnt matter the weather though for the most part. Even in a snowstorm i would put them out for a little bit just to get out of the stall.  I loved my horses, spoiled them to death.  Anyone who knows me will tell you that.  I had a high training % because I classified right and like I said, I worked my azz off and whatever they needed, they got.  My vet bills were in the thousands every month for example.  Swam a ton as well.  That was when most people weren't swimming a lot.  Now many do.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 10:03:34 PM by islandecho » Report to moderator   Logged
mo doc n

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2010, 10:09:18 PM »

Are you a big man?Huh?

Did you mean crooks?

Still pretty bold to assume some of these accusations
islandecho

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2010, 10:17:48 PM »

Actually no, how would you even come up with something like that??  I never mistreated my horses. Never ever ever.  I treated my horses like my children if I had any.  At one point I didn't take a day off of work for 9 years.  No vacations, nothing.  I loved being around them and didnt trust anyone else to take care of them but me.  Anything they needed to be happy, they got.  One of the big things I always believed in was getting them out in the field/paddock every day.  Cannot tell you how many endless trips I made back and forth taking horses out to the paddock and back.  On the few days they missed going out because of rain or super cold weather, I felt so guilty.  Didnt matter the weather though for the most part. Even in a snowstorm i would put them out for a little bit just to get out of the stall.  I loved my horses, spoiled them to death.  Anyone who knows me will tell you that.  I had a high training % because I classified right and like I said, I worked my azz off and whatever they needed, they got.  My vet bills were in the thousands every month for example.  Swam a ton as well.  That was when most people weren't swimming a lot.  Now many do.

Also, I never once sent a horse to the killers when he was done racing.  And I had, I don't know, 100 horses during my training career.  Most of the time I gave them away to people that wanted a pet.  I did sell a few to the amish, but knew the guy and was promised they would be used as pull horses.  In fact I had one stud, that I could have easily gotten $4000 for, that I gave away for free to a fellow horsewoman so she could breed him.  
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2010, 10:19:49 PM »

Did you mean crooks?

Still pretty bold to assume some of these accusations

Not assuming any thing I am asking.
Don't no Island Echo from any one else.
But I love what he just wrote about his horse when I asked.
I just know that when any trainer get up around .40 it is usually and almost always an indicator to any one in racing u are using something..
Also I have a real bad hang up about whips and horses I feel they are over used by a lot of drivers. So this too is real close to my heart.
I apologize cause I thought the thread started with you being fined a lot for whipping and that is why it disappeared.
I go ballistic over the whips. I am very Sorry if I jumped the gun.

islandecho

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2010, 10:28:11 PM »

Not assuming any thing I am asking.
Don't no Island Echo from any one else.
But I love what he just wrote about his horse when I asked.
I just know that when any trainer get up around .40 it is usually and almost always an indicator to any one in racing u are using something..
Also I have a real bad hang up about whips and horses I feel they are over used by a lot of drivers. So this too is real close to my heart.
I apologize cause I thought the thread started with you being fined a lot for whipping and that is why it disappeared.
I go ballistic over the whips. I am very Sorry if I jumped the gun.

No, whatever thread was about whipping had nothing to do with me.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2010, 10:32:22 PM »

Then I do apolygize Island Echo.
I am truely sorry.

islandecho

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2010, 10:36:46 PM »

Then I do apolygize Island Echo.
I am truely sorry.
No problem.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2010, 10:41:14 PM »

Care to show us your post when you told "everyone" to sell at .35?

Islandecho is a Fraud!!!!!!!

In red because that's what you have if he suckered you into his sleazeball scheme.

Who would pay any attention to penny stock tips on a horse racing forum in the first place?
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2010, 07:18:56 AM »

Are you a big man?Huh?

fuzzy havent you defended dear ol luis pena from cali. his percentage is up there and most feel he is a crook yet no one can prove it. i dont like islands attitude myself but you cant call a spade a spade here and then call a spade something else when it suits the situation.
BabyFireFly

« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2010, 07:29:39 AM »

We were just talking about this the other day in the barn, how, before the internet came around, any fool could show up at a new venue and tout their greatness, "Oh yes, I've had this many wins, trained this many years and owned this many horses, I'm great great great!" Then later you would find out the guy had two horses and won one race....at a fair.

Somehow 18 years is actually 9 years on a conditional, and a .450 is actually a .351....and if you divide the total number of career starts by the total horses claimed to have been trained, the average is 13 starts per horse.

Yikes.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: